• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I am not a Doctor and this is not medical advice. It is various protocols for COVID and avoiding vaccine injury.

Do your own research as far as interactions with medications go. All supplement and ivermectin should be checked against your meds and other supplements . Also know the side effects of ivermectin.

Anyone attempting to treat covid at home needs to jump on it quickly. Immediate treatment is the key because ivermectin slows down virus replication. Also there is a reason for the list of supplements below. They each have a place in the protocol. Aspirin in crucial.
This video is long but you will understand covid, home treatment and why the vaccines are not working after watching it.

Here Is the Video by Dr. Peter McCullough That Is Changing Minds About the 'Vaccines' ⋆ The Liberty Daily

In our struggle to expose the regime and its proxies for aggressively promoting the Covid-19 shots despite real science telling us to avoid them like the plague, I often get concerned that we’re just not breaking through. Oftentimes, it feels like the unambiguous risks, total lack of efficacy...
thelibertydaily.com

List of supplements and supplies
Ivermectin , horse paste or liquid. If using please understand dosing. The DECIMAL point counts when dosing liquid!! The list of where to buy ivermectin can be fluid but local feed and farm stores, The Tractor Supply Store. Amazon has some over priced horse paste.
Quercitin
zinc
Vitamin D
Melatonin
Vitamin C
B vitamin Complex-I have been researching it and B gets depleted quick with covid.
Supplies
thermometer
Oxygen O2 pulse meter
TB syringes if using liquid ivermectin
Aspirin
All these can be found on amazon

Always check side effects and drug interactions.

Zithromax and doxycycline are used to treat possible secondary pneumonia that comes with covid. I get mine from different online PET stores. It changes according to supply. Search bird and fish antibiotics.

N-acetyl cysteine can help the lungs with oxygen. Research it Understand that it does conflict with hydroxychloroquine and quinine. That does not mean it isn't helpful to be used now to build glutathione levels and you can take when not taking hydroxychloroquine. Amazon does not carry it. It will soon be off the market so stock up. It can still be found on most vitamin sites.

Hydrogen Peroxide Nebulizing

How to Nebulize Hydrogen Peroxide | Get Better Wellness

getbetterwellness.com
getbetterwellness.com

Proning or laying on your stomach is crucial when is respiratory distress
www.pennmedicine.org

Proning During COVID-19 - Penn Medicine

Physical position affects the distribution and volume of air in the lungs. The prone position helps patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) have better ventilation/perfusion levels.
www.pennmedicine.org

Hydrogen peroxide Protocol
Curing Viruses with Hydrogen Peroxide: Can a simple therapy stop the pandemic?

Frontline Docotrs Covid Kit video on Bitchute
odysee.com

FLCCC WEEKLY UPDATE August 18, 2021: Focus on Outpatients—Defeating the Delta Variant

Dr. Pierre Kory is joined by FLCCC physicians Dr. Fred Wagshul and Dr. Keith Berkowitz to discuss outpatient management of COVID-19 and effective ways to defeat the Delta variant and avoid hospitaliza...
odysee.com

odysee.com

Cannabis to help with virus replication
www.biorxiv.org

Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response

The rapid spread of COVID-19 underscores the need for new treatments. Here we report that cannabidiol (CBD), a compound produced by the cannabis plant, inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection. CBD and its metabolite, 7-OH-CBD, but not congeneric cannabinoids, potently block SARS-CoV-2 replication in lung...
www.biorxiv.org

www.biorxiv.org

Herbals that have shown activity against covid
I found several other herbs but they do have a lot of cautions and interactions. The two listed below are much safer. Check side effects and interactions with meds.
We have been using andrographis for years. It can really help shorten viral colds and flu.

Andrographis​

Thailand Approves Asian Herb Andrographis to Treat COVID-19 - American Botanical Council

www.herbalgram.org

www.herbalgram.org

Perilla​

Perilla (Perilla frutescens) leaf extract inhibits SARS-CoV-2 via direct virus inactivation

Frontline Doctor Protocol
1631954066098.jpeg

IVERMECTIN DOSING CHART
P1010289 (2).png

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm interested also, haven't bought any yet but would like some guidance.
Lukediver posted this chart. It uses the liquid and not the paste. I know Goldbrix is using the paste. Dosage is important and we need to
download.png
not forget this is a safe but powerful drug that needs proper dosage. I am really curious how many are already using it. We have all been sick and decided not to because it was typical cold symptoms but I want everything in place in case.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I love iodine. It needs to be in everyone medicine chest. I have found it is superior for wounds and infection over anything, Thanks for the photo.
That is the brand of Nascent Iodine I use. I put two drops in my one gallon water jug I drink daily. ( pee a lot)
As for "Horsy Toothpaste" I did the Prevention Protocol the 1st month. The remaining and rest of my reserves will only be used at an onset of symptoms.
The D3 2000, Zinc 50mg, one 325 ASA, ( I use ALA instead of Vit. C) along with my regular Vit./Min. are daily intakes.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I started with the recommendation of 30mg per 100kg on day one, another after 72 hours, then once a week. I used the paste for the first three or four times, then went to the liquid 1% solution. So that was 3cc per 100kg. I don't know much about needles, so I picked 18G and that seems to work okay to extract from the bottle and drive it into a glass of water.

A few weeks ago, I read a new recommendation of six times that amount. I'm not going that high, but I have increased my weekly dosage to 6cc per 100kg and everything seems fine and normal. My water has some kind of taste, but it is not bad.

As for iodine, I use Lugol's 5% iodine, 10% potassium iodide solution. I use it on bug bites, and it really helps. I think it deactivates the toxins from the bugs. I used to have bug bites that would sometimes fester for weeks, but now they are under control in days. I read somewhere that iodine may prevent Lyme disease if used on the tick bite.

Ever few months, I get the ache that tells me a tooth is getting infected, and I use Lugol's iodine to fix that. I use 10 drops of Lugol's in a half medicine cup of water (15cc) and swish it around in my mouth for 10 minutes. Yes, it tastes like iodine. Then I swallow it for my iodine megadose.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
J R ENTERPRISES
HeartwormPrevention.com

Economical Heartworm Prevention for your Dog and Cat
Using generic ivermectin instead of Heartgard® is our ONLY business.
SINCE 1982
No Prescription needed.

.05% Ivermectin (Our special blend)
One ml. contains 461 mcg. of ivermectin and food grade propylene glycol.

For HEARTWORM PREVENTION in Dogs and Cats.

HEARTWORM INFORMATION

For many years before the introduction of Heartgard® tablets, most veterinarians sold
this for heartworm prevention in dogs and thousands of kennel owners are still using it
instead of Heartgard® due to the economy of the product. It is the generic equivalent of
Heartgard® tablets at a small fraction of the price.

DOGS
It is given orally, once a month, 12 times a year at the following dosage:
1 - 4 pounds = 2/10 ml.
5 - 19 pounds = 1/4 ml.
20 - 39 pounds = 1/2 ml.
40 - 59 pounds = 1 ml.
60 - 79 pounds = 1 1/2 ml.
80 - 119 pounds = 2 ml.
120- 159 pounds = 3 ml.

55 ml. of our own special blend of .05% ivermectin. ONLY $25. This includes a FREE measuring syringe!
This amount will treat Two 55 pound dogs for over 2 years.
*USA Customers will receive FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING PLUS SAME DAY shipping!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm using the horse paste. One dose every two weeks, preventatively.

I suppose I should start dosing as someone potentially exposed, as I just had to share a car with someone who just flew in from San Francisco. Long story there. He was jabbed.

(he bought one of my motorcycles and flew in to take it home)

So far, so good. But the horse paste is becoming scarce on the ground - because, government, and because, we can't have **THOSE PEOPLE** not getting the poison jab.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
1627563149422.jpeg

Interesting warning label. I know it's a little blurry.

"WARNING: Do not use in horses intended for human consumption."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I used the horse paste earlier this year when I developed a nasty cough which began the day after I visited an urgent care facility to clean up a cut with a few stitches on my leg. I didn't get tested for the plague as I won't allow any of their poisons into what's left of my body. Needless to say I recovered completely from the coughing and hacking. No idea if I had the beer flu or not but that paste tastes like ass, I can tell you that!:laughing:

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
maybe ass tastes like that paste......inquiring minds want to know...........

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
View attachment 219482

Government makes them put it on there.

The same government that's withholding OTHER proven medicines, and is poisoning the masses. For the entertainment of the Club of Rome and the World Economics Forum.

And its head, that Nazified reptile.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
maybe ass tastes like that paste......inquiring minds want to know...........
Ass tastes better.

But good taste, is not part of good medicine. Especially now that we're reverting to a more-primitive quasi-home-remedy world.

Does caster oil taste good? Not hardly. It tastes nasty and what it does is nasty; but the alternative is worse.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For the entertainment of the Club of Rome and the World Economics Forum. And its head, that Nazified reptile.
that really is true isn't it. They are enjoying this tremendously. Well guess what? In spite of any deal they made with the devil their time will come.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
View attachment 219482

Damn, I just checked mine and sure enough this is true!! I think it means don't use on horses that you intend to eat!

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Government makes them put it on there.
It's like DMSO. Every bottle has a "warning" that it is not for use on humans. I even have a roll-on DMSO that has that message.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's like DMSO. Every bottle has a "warning" that it is not for use on humans. I even have a roll-on DMSO that has that message.
DMSO is the best burn cream I have ever used

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Look for it to be banned, and quickly.

This is deliberate, IMHO - and being done to protect the Elites from the damage that their debt-based economic house-of-cards collapse will cause. They are going to try to kill us in large numbers, before we come to know that they themselves must be killed.

This is all Satanic. But now, the Power Elites are at war with the masses - a war to the death.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I love iodine. It needs to be in everyone medicine chest. I have found it is superior for wounds and infection over anything, Thanks for the photo.
My mom, as a licensed rehabber, agrees.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My mom, as a licensed rehabber, agrees.
I grew up with iodine but really came to respect in recent years. I had some thyroid issues and went on a research binge about iodine. There are disagreements on oral dosages for thyroid. In spite of that for wound healing it is miraculous. Another thing we do not hear about is how almost all women with breast cancer have low iodine.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I grew up with iodine but really came to respect in recent years. I had some thyroid issues and went on a research binge about iodine. There are disagreements on oral dosages for thyroid. In spite of that for wound healing it is miraculous. Another thing we do not hear about is how almost all women with breast cancer have low iodine.
You just caused me to order a supply of iodine for the apocalypse rack in the basement

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Been following the iMask Protocol for 7 months. I'm not sure but believe I heard Dr. Kory is on it and has been doing it weekly because later research has upped dose and probably due to its half-life? Experienced some loose stool for a day associated probably with parasitic infection in gut? It's not 3rd World here but its easy to have problems with under cooked pork etc. As per iMask you need to take quercetin/zinc. I also take VitD (5000iu) and just upped that as latest test came back low when taking 3000iu. Friend is Portland fireman and they've been dosing 10000iu thru the last year. They were all forced to take jab recently and weren't happy. Atleast City is on the hook for their medical, his wife and kids are big no on jab. Also you need to take VitK2 to maximize vitD uptake (targets bones and not liver!). I also take L-Lysine ,melatonin and VitC . Have N-Acetyl Cysteine supply on standby, its becoming harder to access due to FDA!!!. Worst case scenario I picked up a nebulizer and hydrogen peroxide. There is a doctor who promotes that as a treatment and I'll try and find link. Ivermectin I've been using is 1% injectable (this is oral!!!) and just picked up 250ml bottle (5x the quantity for 2x price of 50ml!) and atleast a 1-1/2yr supply(weekly). Basically almost tasteless and easy-peezy compared to paste. When buying the paste buy the Durvet 1.87% and not the paste with other ingredients. These are taken with a meal (preferably with some fat) to aid absorption. Dosage isn't critical but unlike one post I saw on You-Tube you don't take the whole tube (bet his gut cleared out). It is on empty stomach if you're in 3rd World with parasitizes. Both were available thru Tractor Supply but below link is cheaper. You'll need a syringe to pull dose thru bottle rubber-stopper and squirt in glass of water. Also have the link below with the table for dosage of ivermectin.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Been following the iMask Protocol for 7 months. I'm not sure but believe I heard Dr. Kory is on it and has been doing it weekly because later research has upped dose and probably due to its half-life? Experienced some loose stool for a day associated probably with parasitic infection in gut? It's not 3rd World here but its easy to have problems with under cooked pork etc. As per iMask you need to take quercetin/zinc. I also take VitD (5000iu) and just upped that as latest test came back low when taking 3000iu. Friend is Portland fireman and they've been dosing 10000iu thru the last year. They were all forced to take jab recently and weren't happy. Atleast City is on the hook for their medical, his wife and kids are big no on jab. Also you need to take VitK2 to maximize vitD uptake. I also take L-Lysine and melatonin. Have N-Acetyl Cysteine supply on standby. Worst case scenario I picked up a nebulizer and hydrogen peroxide. There is a doctor who promotes that as a treatment and I'll try and find link. Ivermectin I've been using is 1% injectable (this is oral!!!) and just picked up 250ml bottle (5x the quantity for 2x price of 50ml!) and atleast a 1-1/2yr supply(weekly). Basically almost tasteless and easy-peezy compared to paste. Both were available thru Tractor Supply. You'll need a syringe to pull dose thru bottle rubber-stopper and squirt in glass of water.
Link for those who might not know what the iMask protocol is:

I've been on a similar protocol myself for about the same period of time as luk:
Taken once daily
10K IU D3
30mg L-OptiZinc (w/copper)
500mg Quercetin
250 mg Magnesium

I also have a good supply of Vitamin C, Ivermectin and NAC on standby if needed. Then there's the colloidal silver supply as the super duper backup plan

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
J R ENTERPRISES
HeartwormPrevention.com

Economical Heartworm Prevention for your Dog and Cat
Using generic ivermectin instead of Heartgard® is our ONLY business.
SINCE 1982
No Prescription needed.

.05% Ivermectin (Our special blend)
One ml. contains 461 mcg. of ivermectin and food grade propylene glycol.

For HEARTWORM PREVENTION in Dogs and Cats.

HEARTWORM INFORMATION

For many years before the introduction of Heartgard® tablets, most veterinarians sold
this for heartworm prevention in dogs and thousands of kennel owners are still using it
instead of Heartgard® due to the economy of the product. It is the generic equivalent of
Heartgard® tablets at a small fraction of the price.

DOGS
It is given orally, once a month, 12 times a year at the following dosage:
1 - 4 pounds = 2/10 ml.
5 - 19 pounds = 1/4 ml.
20 - 39 pounds = 1/2 ml.
40 - 59 pounds = 1 ml.
60 - 79 pounds = 1 1/2 ml.
80 - 119 pounds = 2 ml.
120- 159 pounds = 3 ml.

55 ml. of our own special blend of .05% ivermectin. ONLY $25. This includes a FREE measuring syringe!
This amount will treat Two 55 pound dogs for over 2 years.
*USA Customers will receive FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING PLUS SAME DAY shipping!

0.05% Ivermectin seems to be a very mild dose.
The "Horsy Toothpaste" I have in reserve each syringe contains 120.1mg of Ivermectin and I only use a dab the size of my little finger nail when I did my prophylactic doses. Jus' Sayin'

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ass tastes better.
I believe that I speak for everyone here when I say, we'll take your word on that. lol

Ivermectin to viruses does indeed seems like what penicillin is to bacteria but the TPTB, Tony Bologna and the CDC will never admit it
Really? Doesn't Fauci work for the NIH?

From their own website. A few links and select quotes.

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

A 5-day course of ivermectin resulted in an earlier clearance of the virus compared to placebo (p = 0.005), thus indicating that early intervention with this agent may limit viral replication within the host. In the 5-day ivermectin group, there was a significant drop in CRP and LDH by day 7, which are indicators of disease severity. It is noteworthy that the viral nucleic acid Ct value (indicator of viral load) dropped significantly compared to the placebo group on day 7 and day 14.

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19

In summary, based on the totality of the trials and epidemiologic evidence presented in this review along with the preliminary findings of the Unitaid/WHO meta-analysis of treatment RCTs and the guideline recommendation from the international BIRD conference, ivermectin should be globally and systematically deployed in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Conclusions: Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to COVID-19 complementary regimen

In this systematic review, we showed antiviral effects of ivermectin on a broad range of RNA and DNA viruses by reviewing all related evidences since 1970. This study presents the possibility that ivermectin could be a useful antiviral agent in several viruses including those with positive-sense single-stranded RNA

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities, provided that they have had some very basic, appropriate training. This fact has helped contribute to the unsurpassed beneficial impact that the drug has had on human health and welfare around the globe

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Joe King said: " I believe that I speak for everyone here when I say, we'll take your word on that. lol"

ROTFLMAO
:rotf:
I would submit that there exists some choice, grade A, number one, PRIME asses in this world I wouldn't hesitate to bury my face in even now at my slightly, but undeniable advanced age however; that's a totally different perspective, is it not?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I would submit that there exists some choice, grade A, number one, PRIME asses in this world I wouldn't hesitate to bury my face in even now at my slightly, but undeniable advanced age however; that's a totally different perspective, is it not?
That's a whole 'nuther thread derail; but I have had experiences...of something that looked prime in its natural habitat (work, classroom, on the street) turned out to be gawd-awful once up close and personal. Attractive does not always mean clean.

That said...I said what I said, above, because that horse-paste is just-plain nasty. Yeah, even raw, dirty ass tastes better.

But that's not a consideration. I'm glad I laid some in when the shelves were full, because I may have to go without or really scramble, if they get Wuhan to create more improved variants.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think that's the same kinda "ass" he was talkin' about. lol

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
thanks for all the responses. My daughter read the threads and now feels more comfortable about taking the Ivermectin.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It is the same exact fucking thing.......you need to quit trying to hijack the conversation............. :2 thumbs up:

Speaking of asses, if it tastes so bad just shove it up your ass.

I did that once with 2 hits of lsd, and I got the full EFFECT!

I think I tripped for 3 days.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
if it tastes so bad just shove it up your ass.
As I noted in a different thread, I found the taste of the paste to be not "bad", but the texture was like eating a glob of petroleum jelly. It is medicine, and I have had worse. Chew up a Benedryl or niacin tablet for a taste thrill. And I found the "apple" flavor was a lie. It tasted like an attempt at minty that went terribly wrong.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
PSA

Please add full spectrum cannabis oil into your covid defense plan.

Follow the science is the new word of the day.

Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response

Long Chi Nguyen, View ORCID ProfileDongbo Yang, Vlad Nicolaescu, Thomas J. Best, Takashi Ohtsuki, Shao-Nong Chen, J. Brent Friesen, View ORCID ProfileNir Drayman, Adil Mohamed, View ORCID ProfileChristopher Dann, Diane Silva, Haley Gula, View ORCID ProfileKrysten A. Jones, View ORCID ProfileJ. Michael Millis, View ORCID ProfileBryan C. Dickinson, Savaş Tay, Scott A. Oakes, View ORCID ProfileGuido F. Pauli, View ORCID ProfileDavid O. Meltzer, View ORCID ProfileGlenn Randall, View ORCID ProfileMarsha Rich Rosner
doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.03.10.432967
This article is a preprint and has not been certified by peer review [what does this mean?].
AbstractFull TextInfo/HistoryMetrics Preview PDF
ABSTRACT

The rapid spread of COVID-19 underscores the need for new treatments. Here we report that cannabidiol (CBD), a compound produced by the cannabis plant, inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection. CBD and its metabolite, 7-OH-CBD, but not congeneric cannabinoids, potently block SARS-CoV-2 replication in lung epithelial cells. CBD acts after cellular infection, inhibiting viral gene expression and reversing many effects of SARS-CoV-2 on host gene transcription. CBD induces interferon expression and up-regulates its antiviral signaling pathway. A cohort of human patients previously taking CBD had significantly lower SARS-CoV-2 infection incidence of up to an order of magnitude relative to matched pairs or the general population. This study highlights CBD, and its active metabolite, 7-OH-CBD, as potential preventative agents and therapeutic treatments for SARS-CoV-2 at early stages of infection.

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have a good online link for buying invermectin they use?