• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So, which one did you get?

The paste, injection, or pour-on?

The paste

FFE01EF1-C1AD-4627-902E-FC45952980DE.jpeg

Also have the injectable

0BAD9079-0023-41D1-906B-DA008302AA4F.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Overseas Refugee Health Guidance​

To promote healthy resettlement, CDC provides supplemental guidance to panel physicians caring for US-bound refugees. The Overseas Refugee Health Guidance provides panel physicians with supplemental guidance on vaccination, pre-departure treatments for malaria and intestinal parasites and fitness to travel. These activities are coordinated with the International Organization for Migration (IOM).
Learn more about the role of panel physicians in the US refugee resettlement program.

Vaccination Program for U.S.-bound Refugees​

Vaccination Program for U.S.-bound Refugees – PDF version for printing pdf icon[PDF – 4 pages]
The table below describes the overseas immunization schedule recommended for U.S.-bound refugees and V93s. As part of the Vaccination Program for US-bound Refugees and V93s:
  • Refugees and Visa 93 applicants are offered immunizations depending on age, vaccine history, and eligibility. Although the goal is to provide up to 2 doses of each vaccine, the vaccines administered depend on availability and logistics at each site. Receiving states should refer to each arriving refugee’s or V93’s U.S. Department of State’s Vaccination Documentation Worksheet (DS-3025) to determine what vaccinations were received overseas.
    • Valid historical vaccination records (such as camp vaccine cards) are counted toward the immunization schedule when applicable. These will be documented in the “vaccine history” columns on the DS-3025 Vaccination Documentation Worksheet.
  • First vaccine doses are given during the overseas medical examination, approximately 3–6 months before departure for most refugees.
  • Second vaccine doses are typically given 1–2 months after the first dose.
  • Refugees who undergo repeated medical examinations overseas may receive additional vaccine doses.
  • Live-virus vaccines will not routinely be administered less than 4 weeks before departure, except during disease outbreaks or in other exceptional situations. CDC will provide additional notification to states in most of these situations, but please review each refugee’s DS-3025 worksheet.
    • In the event that a live-virus vaccine is given within 4 weeks of departure, tuberculin skin tests (TST), interferon-gamma release assays (IGRA), or other live-virus vaccines (e.g., varicella; oral polio vaccine (OPV); measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR); measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella (MMRV)) should not be administered for at least 28 days as part of the domestic examination after arrival. More information is available in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Other routine post-arrival screening and immunization activities should continue in accordance with standard CDC guidance.
  • The Technical Instructions for Polio Vaccination, which apply to U.S.-bound refugees, are available on the CDC IRMH website and the Global Polio Eradication Initiativeexternal icon.
  • Before hepatitis B vaccination, refugees and V93s of all ages are tested for hepatitis B virus infection by using hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), where available. All HBsAg results will be documented on the DS forms.
    • HBsAg-positive persons do not receive hepatitis B vaccination overseas. They are counseled about the infection and about transmission prevention. Positive results are documented on the DS forms.
    • HBsAg-negative persons receive up to two hepatitis B vaccine doses overseas, if due and if there are no known contraindications.
    • HBsAg-negative household contacts of HBsAg-positive persons may be given an additional (third) dose of hepatitis B vaccine overseas to complete the series for full protection, if there is time to do so before departure. Because the third dose may be given near the time of departure, states should be aware that HBsAg results may be falsely positive within the first month after hepatitis B vaccination. CDC advises waiting at least 30 days following receipt of hepatitis B vaccine before testing for HBsAg.
Routine vaccination of U.S.-bound refugees before travel to the United States is not legally required. However, routine vaccinations are strongly recommended and offered overseas as part of this Vaccination Program to protect health, prevent travel delays due to disease outbreaks, and, for children, to allow more rapid integration into schools after arrival in the United States.
The vaccination schedule is modified periodically based on changing Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations, logistics, or availability.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 9.48.41 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 5.43.12 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The great Ivermectin deworming hoax​

• by Justus R. Hope, MD
  • Sep 6, 2021

Information Flooding: How the corporate media and the CDC's poison control centers used an internet propaganda technique to publish hundreds of "ivermectin poisonings" articles.

Hundreds of articles were based on six calls in Kentucky and nine calls in Minnesota.

The vast majority of calls to the CDC's fifty-five poison control centers have been people asking about the right dosage of ivermectin to take.

To put this into comparison, over 100,000 people call poison control centers about Tylenol each year.

Moreover, no one dies from ivermectin in a typical year, yet Tylenol accounts for 56,000 annual emergency room visits, 2,600 hospitalizations, and almost 500 deaths.

So why is the corporate media flooding the public conscious with stories about ivermectin poisonings❓

Pfizer and Merck are getting ready to launch expensive new anti-viral pills that can provide preventative and early outpatient treatment for COVID-19.

Because Ivermectin remains cheap, effective, and safe, it continues to pose a massive threat to big pharma's profits.

Therefore, the corporate media uses internet propaganda techniques to flood information into the public conscious about ivermectin poisonings.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Reading that makes me think that taking Ivermectin not only helps against WuFlu virus itself BUT ( big but) it may have an effect on the mRNA versions of the "Jab Juices".
Maybe Ivermectin helps eliminate the damaged DNA ? IDK, Just a Wild-Ass Guess ( WAG) from the reading.
And of course they do not address that possibility.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe Ivermectin helps eliminate the damaged DNA ? IDK, Just a Wild-Ass Guess ( WAG) from the reading.
And of course they do not address that possibility.
I was actually thinking about that too, DNA aside many of the injuries caused by the vaccine are the same ones that you can get from covid. So why not treat the vaccine the same way.?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 8.08.32 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Dr. Zilenko (one of the early proponents of HCQ & ivermectin who's treated numerous Covid patients) believes the Protocol definitely helps with vaxed people. I'll try and dig up the video I posted previously.
this video?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
this video?
Don't think so? I'll check my history. It was a wide ranging interview and was just a passing comment and they didn't amplify.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
This is the video, its in the 2nd half where he states he believes his Protocol will help with vaxxed people if they come down with ADE . He's successfully treated hundreds of people thru the Plandemic and lost a lung to a rare cancer before Covid, survived barely, then had Covid. He's afraid of nothing.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
After trying several online websites in India... and landing on several that only accepted PayPal in an "individual's name"...

I ended up landing on a site that compared the trustworthiness of online pharmacies...

I went to EmedsMart

and ordered several boxes of the Kit Ziverdo (Ivermectin, doxycyclin & zinc) that's had so much success in India

... chose shipping preferences & payment by credit card (20% surcharge)...

FYI, for shipping, if you choose FedEx, you'll have to send a photo of your ID, but NOT if you choose "tracked expedited shipping", which takes the same "6-10 days" and is less than 1/2 the cost of FedEx.

They did NOT have an "online interface" for the Credit Card payment - waited for email which came quickly, but no info on payment link...

So I called them (24/7), managed to reduce my total (by switching from Fedex to "expedited"), and found out that they wouldn't take my card info over the phone, but by return email.

So I emailed them my CC info... (yeah, uh... weird)... with the "approved total" - So I have that in my email record...

And then I called my CC company to notify that I'd just made an "unusual purchase" from a Pharmacy in India for $xxx, so that it could get "flagged for approval". Reply = we don't "flag for re-approval", but if our fraud services suspect something, they'll send you an email asking if you made this order...

So that's where it stands...

I should have enough stock for the next 10 years, if it goes through! haha!!

I'll keep y'all updated...

Edit - they did NOT ask for a prescription (though it DOES appear as a requirement for some of their products).

Caveat, in the FAQ

36. Do I have to pay Customs Charges to release my medicine parcel?

The duty fee on the import of shipment is charged by some countries as per their own rules on the import of products. The customer would be responsible to pay these charges and release their parcels as per the guidance of officials. We do not play any role in or do not control the customs process.

37. Can I get a refund if my medicine shipment stuck/destroyed/abandoned by customs of destination country?

In such a condition, a refund is not given. EmedsMart does not have any say in the Customs clearance process. It will be the customers’ responsibility to meet all the import requirements posed by the customs of their country.

Edit 2 -

- Very quick email replies
- Latest, "I will immediately process your order, and email you in 2-3 hours".
The outfit is "legit".

Well, the (3) packages of "Ziverdo Kit" shipped out, and arrived at home today (in the EU) in about 12 days. Had to "electronically sign" (3x) the shipment receipts from the postman (tracked shipping).
The packages were the "grey sealed plastic bag" type. Labels were:
- Sender name & address
- Recipient name & address
- Postal tracking
- Customs Declaration, stating in English "PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE FOR PERSONAL USE". No mention of "ivermectin" or "ziverdo" or "doxycycline" or "zinc". (That label had a "blue pen-ink check", I assume from Customs "approving" it coming in...)

(Tip = 3 packages arriving at the same time could "arouse curiosity", so just ordering "2 boxes of 6 kits" would consist of 1 shipping package, less likely to "raise a flag". Enough to treat 12 cases of the "bug".)

Each package contains a well bubble-wrapped set of 2 of the pictured below boxes. Each box contains 6 "strips" (individual treatment protocol), consisting each of
- 3 pills of Ivermectin 12mg
- 10 capsules of Doxycycline (antibiotic)
- 14 pills of Zinc

(Have to search online "how to use ziverdo kit" - to know "which days" to ingest "each ingredient" protocol)

So I have enough for 36 "cases of covid"...

btw - this is not for "prevention" - only 3 ivermectin pills (12mg each) per strip. So not "part of the daily immune-boosting plan" that I've put together, which we've been "adding to" (as "info comes out") over the past 18 months (described below). Thanks to all the "info" found HERE at GIM2. What a blessing this site is, I can't say it enough!

ziverdo kit.jpg

Just some personal comments, re-my own "approach" to this Plandemic...

At the beginning of the year, my local (anti-vaxx) GP, at my request, had prescribed us a 3-day regimen of Ivermectin and Azithromycin (antibiotic) each, for "just in case, beforehand". The "reason" being "treatment for the mange"...

A couple months later, some days after visiting some friends at a farm in the Pyrenees Mountains, both my wife & I woke up with some symptoms = "sore throat" and "muscle/joint soreness all over the body". NO FEVER noticed, but we didn't try a thermometer. (That might be because we take 75mg of Aspirin daily, which is a "fever-fighter".) Anyways, we immediately started the "3-day treatment". By the 1st evening, we had NO more "symptoms", but finished off the 3-day treatment. Not any "side-effects" that we noticed. That was it. We didn't get "tested", so we don't know whether it was covid or something else.

Since then, my GP has "disappeared into thin air" (moved back to Bulgaria? "sanctioned" for being "anti-vaxx" or for "prescribing ivermectin"?). So I couldn't get any more of the "same prescription". Which is what pushed me to look into ordering from India.

Since then, my wife's been double-jabbed with Pfizer. Not me. She had no noticeable "side-effects" from the jabs (perhaps due to our "regimen"?), but still keeps taking our "immune-boosting regimen" of Indian Tonic Water (contains quinine since I don't have access to HCQ), Multis w/ supplements, Vit B, C, D, E, zinc, selenium, magnesium, quercetin, and aspirin (to keep the blood flowing in capillary veins - preventing "clotting" and "blockages" and "strokes"). I myself also have a glass of watered-down "Casanis" booze daily, a "Pastis" drink that contains 2 varieties of anise extracts (anti-viral). (For convenience, each week I fill 7 "shot-glasses" for each of us with the "daily pills & capsules" - because it would be a pain to open all those jars daily - and slip them into a kitchen drawer for daily or every-other-day use.)

I was recently in touch with the friends (Mom in her 60's, pregnant daughter in her 30's, both "big-boned" & "overweight" but fit hard workers) we'd visited on the farm. Turns out that they'd all had severe long bouts of covid at around the same time (after we'd left) - so it just might have been there & then that we "might have bit the bullet" - if in fact we really did "fight off covid" and not a different "bug" - no "tests"...

Yeah, long rant - but if it helps anybody, all the better.

If we DID in fact "catch covid" (and "conquered it immediately" with Ivermectin and antibiotic - we were already taking zinc), that makes me think that my "immune-boosting daily protocol" is enough for the "prevention" part - without having to take Ivermectin regularly IN ADVANCE.

uh... so "Bring on the variants!"... They'll add to our immune systems' "automatic responses"...

------------

Edited for protocol, start TREATMENT as soon as symptoms appear (or positive test, if you believe in those things).

Ivermectin 12mg - 1/day for 3 days
Doxycycline - 2/day for 5 days
Zinc - 1/day for 14 days

(kids? - probably 1/2 of that daily... DYODD...)

Ziverdo Kit Protocol.jpg

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Uncle

Had to copy his thread (otherwise available here - https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1431339779703017477.html

In order (only 3 pics per post, so 4-5 following posts...)

Africa & Ivermectin 1.jpg

Africa & Ivermectin 2.jpg

Africa & Ivermectin 3.jpg

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Africa & Ivermectin 4.jpg

Africa & Ivermectin 5.jpg

Africa & Ivermectin 6.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Africa & Ivermectin 7.jpg

Africa & Ivermectin 8.jpg

Africa & Ivermectin 9.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Africa & Ivermectin 10.jpg

Africa & Ivermectin 11.jpg

Africa & Ivermectin 12.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Africa & Ivermectin 13.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They are seriously panicking over ivermectin.

44 peer reviewed studies showing effectiveness for Covid:
https://ivmmeta.com/

The vaccine EUA requires no treatment alternatives:

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
They are seriously panicking over ivermectin.

44 peer reviewed studies showing effectiveness for Covid:
https://ivmmeta.com/

The vaccine EUA requires no treatment alternatives:
I haven't bothered pulling up the links but Pfizer is developing a 'Covid Pill' (same type ionophore as ivermectin) that will be taken every day (saw also 2x day) along with the jab. That's reason they are hammering ivermectin. Follow the Money.......

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't bothered pulling up the links but Pfizer is developing a 'Covid Pill' (same type ionophore as ivermectin) that will be taken every day (saw also 2x day) along with the jab. That's reason they are hammering ivermectin. Follow the Money.......
got a link for that?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I'll search for it, either Zero-Hedge or one of the comments. I looked at the document but didn't grab link.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Fortunately I'm removed from this panic over the failing Narrative.

I have enough ivermectin to last me at least eight months...even allowing for a few emergency doses from known exposure.

As happens with pseudo-event panics, this one will go away. What will be hard to deal with is if there's a sudden banning or new restriction on ivermectin...but, in any event, disease-courses what they are, things will be a bit different by next spring. For better or for worse.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The outfit is "legit".

Well, the (3) packages of "Ziverdo Kit" shipped out, and arrived at home today (in the EU) in about 12 days. Had to "electronically sign" (3x) the shipment receipts from the postman (tracked shipping).
The packages were the "grey sealed plastic bag" type. Labels were:
- Sender name & address
- Recipient name & address
- Postal tracking
- Customs Declaration, stating in English "PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE FOR PERSONAL USE". No mention of "ivermectin" or "ziverdo" or "doxycycline" or "zinc". (That label had a "blue pen-ink check", I assume from Customs "approving" it coming in...)

(Tip = 3 packages arriving at the same time could "arouse curiosity", so just ordering "2 boxes of 6 kits" would consist of 1 shipping package, less likely to "raise a flag". Enough to treat 12 cases of the "bug".)

Each package contains a well bubble-wrapped set of 2 of the pictured below boxes. Each box contains 6 "strips" (individual treatment protocol), consisting each of
- 3 pills of Ivermectin 12mg
- 10 capsules of Doxycycline (antibiotic)
- 14 pills of Zinc

(Have to search online "how to use ziverdo kit" - to know "which days" to ingest "each ingredient" protocol)

So I have enough for 36 "cases of covid"...

btw - this is not for "prevention" - only 3 ivermectin pills (12mg each) per strip. So not "part of the daily immune-boosting plan" that I've put together, which we've been "adding to" (as "info comes out") over the past 18 months (described below). Thanks to all the "info" found HERE at GIM2. What a blessing this site is, I can't say it enough!

View attachment 224149

Just some personal comments, re-my own "approach" to this Plandemic...

At the beginning of the year, my local (anti-vaxx) GP, at my request, had prescribed us a 3-day regimen of Ivermectin and Azithromycin (antibiotic) each, for "just in case, beforehand". The "reason" being "treatment for the mange"...

A couple months later, some days after visiting some friends at a farm in the Pyrenees Mountains, both my wife & I woke up with some symptoms = "sore throat" and "muscle/joint soreness all over the body". NO FEVER noticed, but we didn't try a thermometer. (That might be because we take 75mg of Aspirin daily, which is a "fever-fighter".) Anyways, we immediately started the "3-day treatment". By the 1st evening, we had NO more "symptoms", but finished off the 3-day treatment. Not any "side-effects" that we noticed. That was it. We didn't get "tested", so we don't know whether it was covid or something else.

Since then, my GP has "disappeared into thin air" (moved back to Bulgaria? "sanctioned" for being "anti-vaxx" or for "prescribing ivermectin"?). So I couldn't get any more of the "same prescription". Which is what pushed me to look into ordering from India.

Since then, my wife's been double-jabbed with Pfizer. Not me. She had no noticeable "side-effects" from the jabs (perhaps due to our "regimen"?), but still keeps taking our "immune-boosting regimen" of Indian Tonic Water (contains quinine since I don't have access to HCQ), Multis w/ supplements, Vit B, C, D, E, zinc, selenium, magnesium, quercetin, and aspirin (to keep the blood flowing in capillary veins - preventing "clotting" and "blockages" and "strokes"). I myself also have a glass of watered-down "Casanis" booze daily, a "Pastis" drink that contains 2 varieties of anise extracts (anti-viral). (For convenience, each week I fill 7 "shot-glasses" for each of us with the "daily pills & capsules" - because it would be a pain to open all those jars daily - and slip them into a kitchen drawer for daily or every-other-day use.)

I was recently in touch with the friends (Mom in her 60's, pregnant daughter in her 30's, both "big-boned" & "overweight" but fit hard workers) we'd visited on the farm. Turns out that they'd all had severe long bouts of covid at around the same time (after we'd left) - so it just might have been there & then that we "might have bit the bullet" - if in fact we really did "fight off covid" and not a different "bug" - no "tests"...

Yeah, long rant - but if it helps anybody, all the better.

If we DID in fact "catch covid" (and "conquered it immediately" with Ivermectin and antibiotic - we were already taking zinc), that makes me think that my "immune-boosting daily protocol" is enough for the "prevention" part - without having to take Ivermectin regularly IN ADVANCE.

uh... so "Bring on the variants!"... They'll add to our immune systems' "automatic responses"...

Had to take this image from a "naysayer website" - and edit it...
But here's the "protocol" for using the Ziverdo Kit

Start TREATMENT immediately when symptoms appear (or upon "positive test" if you believe in the tests...). Un-vaxxed OR vaxxed (variants).
(imho, these are "adult doses" - if a child, I'd "cut it in half" - just saying, I'm no "specialist" - read my "disclaimer" at bottom of post!)

Ivermectin 12mg - 1 every day for the first 3 days
Doxycycline - 2 every day for the first 5 days
Zinc - 1 every day until finished (14 days)

Ziverdo Kit Protocol.jpg

Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Thoughts on this?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Seems mighty expensive. I'm still waiting for my 'emedsmart' order but don't expect it earlier than late next week. Their price on 12mg is $40.96/50 plus shipping & CC surcharge. I see 'Dacrunch' had his order arrive in Europe. I'll post IF I hear anything.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on this?

didn't check the pricing - but 3mg should be "ok" for "prevention" - no idea "how often"... (or little kids' treatment)... 12mg first 3 days for "adult treatment"... imho... dyodd

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Here's a Chris Matheson you-tube on 'ivermectin safety'. Haven't watched it yet but one of the commenters on Reddt 'ivermectin chat' said Chris mentions someone tried to commit suicide ingesting 400x 3mg ivermectin and survived. Just WOW. Also awhile back on a chat on a you-tube ivermectin video a lady says she sent a tube of paste to her son and he took the whole thing, a Med student believe it or not, upset tummy was all he had. Followup post guy commented 50x aspirin will 'kill ya'.

Last edited:

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
We live in the middle of horse/cattle country Oregon. More farms/ranches than anything else. Our local fair each year is a regular boots-n-buckles showcase extravaganza. My point is our area is dependent on agriculture. We have 10 farm/feed stores in our area and not one of them currently has any Ivermectin in stock. One of my coworkers went looking yesterday and I incorrectly told her that she should be able to find some pretty easy. Now everyone didn't just decide to worm their horses/cattle/sheep/etc.... all in the same week. So if you can find it, stock up now, it's going fast!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
We live in the middle of horse/cattle country Oregon. More farms/ranches than anything else. Our local fair each year is a regular boots-n-buckles showcase extravaganza. My point is our area is dependent on agriculture. We have 10 farm/feed stores in our area and not one of them currently has any Ivermectin in stock. One of my coworkers went looking yesterday and I incorrectly told her that she should be able to find some pretty easy. Now everyone didn't just decide to worm their horses/cattle/sheep/etc.... all in the same week. So if you can find it, stock up now, it's going fast!
This is where planning pays off.

I laid in my stock months ago. Padded it, a month ago when new shipments came in.

I have no idea what's going to happen in eight months; but that's how far ahead I've planned. Hopefully I find another source; and also hopefully, all the vaxx'd die of Delta, so that those of us with intact immune systems can move on and beyond.

Hopefully pResident Vacuum is one of those.

But...it's better to be late than never...but I have about as much pity for these latecomers who're following the herd, as I do for the toilet-paper freaks of 18 months ago.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is where planning pays off.

I laid in my stock months ago. Padded it, a month ago when new shipments came in.

I have no idea what's going to happen in eight months; but that's how far ahead I've planned. Hopefully I find another source; and also hopefully, all the vaxx'd die of Delta, so that those of us with intact immune systems can move on and beyond.

Hopefully pResident Vacuum is one of those.

But...it's better to be late than never...but I have about as much pity for these latecomers who're following the herd, as I do for the toilet-paper freaks of 18 months ago.
"President Vacuum". I laughed