• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
In the news lately the gov't is subsidizing self-administered COVID Test Kits. This is one of the ones at Walmart but not in stock presently. Guy on Surviliast Board has used it in the past, its actually 2 test and you followup in 24-36hrs. He said doesn't have to be pushed halfway to your brain.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
FYI

Ivermectin & Doxycycline & Zinc "Treatment Kit" (Ziverdo Kit - from India)

Mine took 12 days to arrive from India ("expedited tracked shipping") - slipped through customs (into the EU) - no prescription asked.

Last edited:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Are you supposed to drink it? How much?
Gargle mouthwash
2 x daily – gargle (do not swallow) antiseptic mouthwash with cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g. ScopeTM,
ActTM, CrestTM), 1% povidone/iodine solution or ListerineTM with essential oils.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Gin & Tonic (quinine) - (I'm surprised that they haven't banned "Indian Tonic Water" while they were at it, btw...)

- gargle then swallow... - but not in front of your keyboard, just splashed mine! ;)

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Gargle mouthwash
2 x daily – gargle (do not swallow) antiseptic mouthwash with cetylpyridinium chloride (e.g. ScopeTM,
ActTM, CrestTM), 1% povidone/iodine solution or ListerineTM with essential oils.
I see that now. Supposedly to wash viral residue out of the mouth.

It's just not something I was thinking of. Right off, I wasn't sure if there was some secret ingredient in mouthwash that would work as medicine...

...Drink Scope. It's what Stephen King did, when his wife threw out the booze...

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Received those adapters from eBay. IF you are using the larger (250 & 500ml) bottles of liquid 1% it can take alot of jabs thru rubber-stopper (especially blunt nose needles) and it can get wornout. Example: my dose 1.6ml would be 150 doses in a 250ml bottle. With this plastic adapter you just install the drawing needle 1x and then twist on syringe (Luer-Lock) each time you draw a dose. There is a rubber flap on adapter that seals so bottle is still closed from atmosphere. The guys on Surviliast Board came up with source.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Okay.

I saw somewhere, still learning, that it was recommended to use a nebulizer with H2O2...peroxide.

First thing I thought, was, I have a CPAP. So I looked up using hydrogen peroxide in a CPAP water reservoir.

The answer came back, a big DO NOT. The Conventional Wisdom is, this inflames the lungs.

Now, of course I know, don't use it straight. But first, can this be done, as with a nebulizer, and second, what's the proper dosing? Should it be done preventatively? Or long term?

The more I read, and the deeper we're getting into this, it seems, the more the treatment of Wu Flu patients is, really, crudely-disguised medical murder.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Just watched this video last night about using a nebulizer. The comments are worth going thru. I ordered one just as my final backup if I got the Coof.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The answer came back, a big DO NOT. The Conventional Wisdom is, this inflames the lungs.
That makes sense to me, as the oxygen we breathe is O2 (2 connected oxygen atoms) and oxygen released from H2O2 is a single oxygen atom and to my layman understanding should be irritating to lung tissue.
Ie: it is looking to quickly oxidize anything it can. (which is one of the reasons hydrogen peroxide can be used as the oxidizer for rocket fuel)
In the body, I believe it's called a free radical. Ie: the type of thing one would take an anti-oxidant in order to remove from your system.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Just watched this video last night about using a nebulizer. The comments are worth going thru. I ordered one just as my final backup if I got the Coof.

That's a good video; but the doc didn't make one thing clear.

He said a 3:1 mix, distilled water to H2O2.

Is that assuming the peroxide solution is already diluted? And to what strength?

EDIT: He did mention in his vid, that using food-grade peroxide would be at a different strength; and "do your own math." But what IS the math? What strength does the pure peroxide come in, that a 3:1 mix with water gives the ideal solution?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Food grade is typically 35%, I believe.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
They talk about it in comments. I believe he's talking the 3% which is most available. That's what I have on hand and cheap from WalMart. Also its with distilled water but I'll use my well-water run thru a Zero-Water filter. BTW he's a chiropractor as one of the comments pointed out and he specifically isn't talking about treating Covid (avoiding censors on U-tube).

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They talk about it in comments. I believe he's talking the 3% which is most available. That's what I have on hand and cheap from WalMart. Also its with distilled water but I'll use my well-water run thru a Zero-Water filter. BTW he's a chiropractor as one of the comments pointed out and he specifically isn't talking about treating Covid (avoiding censors on U-tube).
So ideally he uses a 3 percent H2O2 solution, then cut 3:1 with distilled water.

Food grade, with stabilizers, would have to be cut 10:1 and then again 3:1 to use.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Also, tell me who the pfuk CARRIES these things. Just came from two Walgreens and our only CVS...Walgreens will only supply it by prescription (corporate policy); CVS doesn't carry it.

It being Saturday, I didn't want to face down the People of Walmart.

Funny thing...I didn't see any peroxide on the shelves, either. What is this?...everything useful is being taken away? Five racks of face diapers.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I didn't see any peroxide on the shelves
Usually a buck or two for a 16 or 32 oz bottle. Try dollar store, krogers, wally or any of them.

Does it make any sense to gargle with HP? It's designed for that.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Okay.

I saw somewhere, still learning, that it was recommended to use a nebulizer with H2O2...peroxide.

First thing I thought, was, I have a CPAP. So I looked up using hydrogen peroxide in a CPAP water reservoir.

Now, of course I know, don't use it straight. But first, can this be done, as with a nebulizer, and second, what's the proper dosing? Should it be done preventatively? Or long term?

The more I read, and the deeper we're getting into this, it seems, the more the treatment of Wu Flu patients is, really, crudely-disguised medical murder.
I agree with the statement Do Not Used in CPAP. I did not rinse enough times and left some H2O2 in the tank. That night I used my machine after filling with ds water. About 4am I woke up with burning sensation in my nose and back of my throat. I use a nasal mask not a full face. I used EIS spray bottle to ease the burning/ dried out feeling.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Usually a buck or two for a 16 or 32 oz bottle. Try dollar store, krogers, wally or any of them.

Does it make any sense to gargle with HP? It's designed for that.
I think it would make a lot of sense, clearing out everything from the larnyx up.

Sure can't hurt. Or, if H2O2 is intended for that...I never used it. I have no idea.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
When I had a tooth ache I would brush and then rinse with hydrogen peroxide

one time my ear got so full of wax that I went to a clinic and they used water and hydrogen peroxide 50-50 and rinsed my ear out and all the wax came out too

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Was on shelf below bandages in my WalMart. Pretty cheap.

Have to look tomorrow. I just can't take the Saturday zombie crowds.

I did go to walmart.com and look for nebulizers - they had a few with strange obvious Chinese-Engrish names. Amazon, too. We have a couple of medical-supply companies in town, I'll have to look for.

Another question: Did the doc's nebulizer in his vid use HOT or room-temperature atomizing? I saw that option, also.

I don't remember his mentioning it. I could go through the thousands of comments, many by trolls, over at the Toob of Ewe; but I would like it if someone could spare me that.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I gave up and ordered from the amazon.

Long discussion of the vid; but someone suggested a possible brand; and a look on Amazon shows it might be. It won't break the bank. So I ordered; and I'll probably get it faster than if I kept shopping.

Got a 3-percent food-grade peroxide bottle, too. I wonder if I can trust the Chyne ease - who are the source of all this insanity to begin with.

TN_Preacher

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I gave up and ordered from the amazon.

Long discussion of the vid; but someone suggested a possible brand; and a look on Amazon shows it might be. It won't break the bank. So I ordered; and I'll probably get it faster than if I kept shopping.

Got a 3-percent food-grade peroxide bottle, too. I wonder if I can trust the Chyne ease - who are the source of all this insanity to begin with.
A couple months ago I ordered a couple gallons of 12% organic food grade H2O2 just to be prepared. Then I got toxic chinese illness about 4 weeks ago. One of the things I did, besides Vit C, D, Zn, Elderberry, and other supplements, is to use a nebulizer with 3% H2O2 (12% cut to 3% with distilled water). It gave an immediate boost to my O2 readings. I did it 3 times a day. I believe it really helped. I read an article, possibly on citzenfreepress.com or Brighteon.com about a Dr who was curing covid patients using H2O2. YMMV

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Having trouble downloading this chart off the Surviliast Board but I'll work on it. This is the Therapeutic Plan the Chilian doctors work with/ courtesy Dr. Aquirre-Chang. If someone computer savvy could guide me or pull it up it's Post #743 on this link and half way down you'll see colored chart ( https://www.survivalistboards.com/threads/treating-covid-with-ivermectin.956864/page-38 ). This is the 'go-to' post on their chat about treating Covid, great bunch of guys.

P1010328.JPG

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Was on shelf below bandages in my WalMart. Pretty cheap.

I buy a quart of FOOD GRADE H2O2 (35% H2O2). Shot Glass of FOOD GRADE to 10 shot glasses of distilled water and you'll pretty much fill up any old peroxide bottle.
A quart of FOOD GRADE has many uses ( wear rubber gloves it will burn skin). A quart of FOOD GRADE lasts me over a year and a half, and I make gallons of 3.5% Peroxide with it.
Put the cap on tight and out of direct sunlight the FOOD GRADE will last a lot longer, and cheaper than retail 3% H2O2. DYODD

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Having trouble downloading this chart off the Surviliast Board
Man, that was a tough one.

Why all the anti-theft software, on a site that's to DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL MEDICAL INFORMATION?
If you ever have trouble d/l'ing something like that, just get it visible on your screen.
Then hit the print screen button on your keyboard. Then paste it into Paint or some other pic editor.
Then crop out everything other than what you want and save it.
....but all I did was go to the site, opened the chart in a new tab, right clicked, saved as. No errors or anti-copying issues, and seems to have worked. What were the issues you guys encountered?
Dr Aguirre - TREATMENT protocol.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I see also they're recommending a sinus wash with salt water.

Back when I was having sinus troubles (more than normal) about six years ago, I got a cheap sinus wash and saline packets. I guess, given how we're being fully cut off from medical access, some preventative nasal/oral hygene wouldn't hurt, while I wait for the nebulizer.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If you ever have trouble d/l'ing something like that, just get it visible on your screen.
Then hit the print screen button on your keyboard. Then paste it into Paint or some other pic editor.
....but all I did was ho to the site, opened the chart in a new tab, right clicked, saved as. No errors or anti-copying issues, and seems to have worked. What were the issues you guys encountered?View attachment 224582
I tried that, and what I got was too large for the board to link.

I tried using the downloaded file, and that was a .webm extension that this board doesn't recognize. I tried copying a screenshot, and got a black site-name bar across the data.

These are deliberate tricks and techniques used to prevent image theft. But why here?

I guess I should mention, I'm using an old version of OSX; and I am NOT a MacHead. I'm barely computer literate. To me, Paint comes in a bucket.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
When that happens, resize the pic and make sure it's not being saved as a .bmp or something other than jpeg or png.
I tried using the downloaded file, and that was a .webm extension that this board doesn't recognize. I tried copying a screenshot, and got a black site-name bar across the data.
Wow, that's odd. The one I d/l'ed saved as a .png. I didn't have to do anything to it.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
....but all I did was go to the site, opened the chart in a new tab, right clicked, saved as. No errors or anti-copying issues, and seems to have worked. What were the issues you guys encountered?View attachment 224582
Thank you, I ran a chainsaw for a living at the Port of SF & commercial diver, not much computer savvy. I see on the bottom of chart starting at Day 3-1/2 to Day 4 they call for cyclesonide or budenoside 2 inhalations in the morning, noon & afternoon for 10 days. IF I'm home treating I was thinking of using the nebulizer in its stead IF unable to access doctor for script. That's likely as I'm with Kaiser and they are following the 'Book of Death' from CDC for Covid Treatment Schedule, i.e.: stay home till lips blue and be ravaged by virus.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The nebulizer, like zinc, is only part of the puzzle.

Ivermectin is a critical part. A nurse or molecular biologist could explain it better, but my understanding is, cells don't easily accept zinc. Ivermectin works as a sort of catalyst or gate-opener. As does HCQ; but from what I'm reading, ivermectin is better at this.

The nebulizer will remove the viral load in your respiratory tract. First rule of infection is, don't make it worse. If the virus is happily playing in your sinuses, dumping its reproduced self down the lungs, you won't get better.

But just clearing the pipes is only a start.

This is basic stuff! Any mature HC provider understands this. I'm just AMAZED that they're so eager to throw their own judgment away and start essentially killing their patients with injurious treatment.

If you can't get human nebulizer, get horse paste. If you can't buy it locally (not many horses in SF) and can't get out in the country, try Amazon. You will pay twice as much, but you'll get it.

Better hurry, though. The pResident is looking for new ways to provoke the Deplorables. Banning horse ivermectin is a good way to enrage them, even if they really only want it for their horses.

Deplorables and other Little People shouldn't have horses. Or homes. Or land. It causes Globe Bull Warming.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

These are deliberate tricks and techniques used to prevent image theft. But why here?

I guess I should mention, I'm using an old version of OSX; and I am NOT a MacHead. I'm barely computer literate. To me, Paint comes in a bucket.
When a pic is too large to upload here... open it in Paint, click Resize, choose 70% or 50%, then Save AS Pic-small.

That should upload without much loss of screen resolution

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
but my understanding is, cells don't easily accept zinc.
I use Tumeric every day. It was said using it along with pepper to help the body accept the Tumeric. Is pepper helpful in getting the body to accept drugs? It was even discussed in the Tumeric thread.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I see also they're recommending a sinus wash with salt water.

Back when I was having sinus troubles (more than normal) about six years ago, I got a cheap sinus wash and saline packets. I guess, given how we're being fully cut off from medical access, some preventative nasal/oral hygene wouldn't hurt, while I wait for the nebulizer.
EIS/CS , I use in an recycled saline nasal spray bottle (emptied and rinsed with ds water several times before filling with CS/EIS). Besides moistening the nasal passages I spray the back of my throat via my mouth for any dry feelings there too.
Things you may not know with EIS/CS pure EIS/CS is just ds water and silver ions. You can use it PRN ( As Often As Needed).
and EIS/CS spray has a pain/discomfort easing quality to it also. I get a sore throat I spray away as long and often as I wish until the soreness is gone.
There is no O.D. issue to worry about with pure EIS/CS.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I use Tumeric every day. It was said using it along with pepper to help the body accept the Tumeric. Is pepper helpful in getting the body to accept drugs? It was even discussed in the Tumeric thread.
Red hot pepper, Cayenne pepper, Tabasco (and such) are all powerful "anti-crap" (except the "runs" and "burning bung-hole", haha!). They boost immune function and blood circulation (why your skin turns "red" or "flushed"), and kill off stuff like "pathogens in oysters" (Gulf Coast) etc...
In 3rd World countries, they help to "clean out all the bugs" in the food & water, where the food & water aren't very "reliable" in terms of "cleanliness"...
That's why "3rd world dishes" are so "spicy"...

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So - turns out my wife is flying by herself for 3 weeks to Denmark/Sweden to "help out with the daughter's kid" while construction is going on at her house. I mentioned that I'd be sending a 6-pack of Ziverdo Kit for her family. Her immediate response was "I don't want it, and she only has a small carry-on allowance."...

Talk about "brainwashed"...

All her life she's "dismissed my opinions" (9/11, Chemtrails etc)... Won't read ANYTHING I send her... Dismisses it without reading, and replies with links to MSM PROPAGANDA... Heart-breaking IDIOCY. (But she did accept $100k for a downpayment on her house, haha!)

I'll send it anyways... just in case they FINALLY "open their eyes" if "faced with a variant"...