• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So - turns out my wife is flying by herself for 3 weeks to Denmark/Sweden to "help out with the daughter's kid" while construction is going on at her house. I mentioned that I'd be sending a 6-pack of Ziverdo Kit for her family. Her immediate response was "I don't want it, and she only has a small carry-on allowance."...

Talk about "brainwashed"...

All her life she's "dismissed my opinions" (9/11, Chemtrails etc)... Won't read ANYTHING I send her... Dismisses it without reading, and replies with links to MSM PROPAGANDA... Heart-breaking IDIOCY. (But she did accept $100k for a downpayment on her house, haha!)

I'll send it anyways... just in case they FINALLY "open their eyes" if "faced with a variant"...
Aren't they treating with ivermectin there? And their case count is so low, now, it's an asterisk. A couple cases each month, I'm told.

If the world started taking ivermectin today, and continued for five days...the virus would be done.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Red hot pepper, Cayenne pepper, Tabasco (and such) are all powerful "anti-crap" (except the "runs" and "burning bung-hole", haha!). They boost immune function and blood circulation (why your skin turns "red" or "flushed"), and kill off stuff like "pathogens in oysters" (Gulf Coast) etc...
In 3rd World countries, they help to "clean out all the bugs" in the food & water, where the food & water aren't very "reliable" in terms of "cleanliness"...
That's why "3rd world dishes" are so "spicy"...

Cayenne is great for increasing blood flow and emulating a fever (increase of white blood cell motility).

However, with Turmeric, the vehicle is Black Pepper (from Peppercorns).

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
a couple of things - there are some really informative videos on Ivermectin in YouTube. One thing I learned is that there are numerous studies showing at least SOME effectiveness for IVM against Rona. IF it were all about saving lives, the medical establishment would be falling over themselves to at least save SOME lives using a TESTED AND SAFE drug that has been in use for decades...but instead, they have suppressed it at every turn in favor of the vaccine...

Follow the money. IVM is approximately $2.90 for 100 21mg doses (according to a Dr that I'll link on here later). COVID vax is at LEAST $30 per shot....it's not about health and wellness, it's all about profit. if 7B people are mandated to take the vax 2x a year, that's $420B for Pharma PER YEAR. verses a few million or tens of millions.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another thing I saw was said doctor mentioned the WAY Ivermectin fights Covid potentially makes it effective against ALL variants...another reason Pharma can't allow it to eat into potential profits.

"The love of money is the root of all evil"....

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
KNew a man from NJ years ago that was a drug salesman. Just FYI. THEY MAKE HUGE MONEY!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
KNew a man from NJ years ago that was a drug salesman. Just FYI. THEY MAKE HUGE MONEY!
Salesmen in general do.

My old man was, for eight years, an industrial volume-salesman for what's now Exxon's chemical division. He made a fine living out of it; but he tired of living in hotels, and driving all the time...his was a circuit between Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Philadelphia. He got a company car and he'd have it nearly worn out in two years.

But that a salesman makes money...doesn't set off my alarm bells. MUCH more telling is that the C-Suite suits no longer try to balance potential profit, with morality and long-term repercussions. Obviously there has been zero thought about what happens once their fine little eugenics gig is up...

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Latest video from Chris Matheson and good watch. He's on a roll as far as NOT being censored since he got out of jail. Like this video I can't believe they aren't being taken down (*he couches his words) but then again just watched several videos on sourcing Ivermectin from India (one by self sufficient moma) and how to go about getting it here. Surprised they are still up. Maybe Big Pharma backing off? Why?

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is in this thread but I just picked up some info that paracetamol can trigger a cytokine storm. You are better off using aspirin, it helps with any potential clotting as well.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Woman being denied treatment by Lahey Hospital......apparently, they wanted to make an example of this woman, since she refused the clot-shot...

Quote from article...."I told them that I did not want to be put on a ventilator, and it was put in my records that I was a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate). It’s like they are out to kill me.”

Update to the above, this woman is out of the hospital and under hospice care, so she has a fighting chance of surviving now.

Do not let yourself be admitted to the hospital for any illness that they could claim is covid; if you are admitted for covid, you will be denied treatments that can save your life and you will be put on a ventilator and killed. That is the new top-down protocol for hospitals. You will NOT be given antibiotics, sorry, it's not in the protocol, so if you develop a secondary bacterial infection, you will die.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Woman being denied treatment by Lahey Hospital......apparently, they wanted to make an example of this woman, since she refused the clot-shot...

Quote from article...."I told them that I did not want to be put on a ventilator, and it was put in my records that I was a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate). It’s like they are out to kill me.”

Update to the above, this woman is out of the hospital and under hospice care, so she has a fighting chance of surviving now.

Do not let yourself be admitted to the hospital for any illness that they could claim is covid; if you are admitted for covid, you will be denied treatments that can save your life and you will be put on a ventilator and killed. That is the new top-down protocol for hospitals. You will NOT be given antibiotics, sorry, it's not in the protocol, so if you develop a secondary bacterial infection, you will die.
My FIL goes to the Lahey clinic for his medical visits (he's 80) . I wouldn't send my worst enemy there for 2 reasons I've witnessed first hand. MGH saved him both times after Lahey almost killed him.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Yeah, Madagascar doesn't have COVID in the way we don't!

That map is sus.
It's a map of 'adoption' of use of ivermectin. If you scroll down the page you'll see the breakout for the various countries programs using ivermectin. I was curious about India and the 'kit' they gave out and in details it says 'empty stomach'. Possibly the fact they have 'worms'? China has never been transparent about anything COVID. That some countries are bought off by Big Pharma shouldn't surprise anyone. The big blank in the middle of Africa is probably because they regularly give out ivermectin way before COVID.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you scroll down the page you'll see the breakout for the various countries programs using ivermectin. I was curious about India and the 'kit' they gave out and in details it says 'empty stomach'. Possibly the fact they have 'worms'?

Empty stomach would be the standard advice because they are used to using it for gut parasites. My guess is that they got it wrong not realizing that you need fat to metabolize it when fighting a virus like CV.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
It says NO-COVID in areas and that is just not correct.
I don't think it means what you think it means. They consider '1 in a million' their cutoff. There's actually alot of info on site about studies, not just ivermectin. I think there projecting less than a 1000 Covid deaths by the end of this year in Madagascar. The idea behind the site we should take away is the 'adoption' of ivermectin and how it is used in various countries. With so much mis-information around the World who knows the 'real' number. Even here in America CDC is saying it's 6% of the 600000+ number as opposed to the 'with' total.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think it means what you think it means. They consider '1 in a million' their cutoff. There's actually alot of info on site about studies, not just ivermectin. I think there projecting less than a 1000 Covid deaths by the end of this year in Madagascar. The idea behind the site we should take away is the 'adoption' of ivermectin and how it is used in various countries. With so much mis-information around the World who knows the 'real' number. Even here in America CDC is saying it's 6% of the 600000+ number as opposed to the 'with' total.

They have 35 deaths per million, in Australia we have 43 deaths per million... about the same really. Especially if you consider our reporting is a bit like the US... over zealous.

They have New Guinea and chunks of Africa with no Covid, frankly they don't have the reporting system to know... then there are places like Australia where we are likely over reporting due to high cycle PCR testing.

I dunno, I think they should have just stuck to mapping Ivermectin use. Getting the other stuff wrong just undermines the presentation.

I can tell you in Australia many doctors were off label prescribing it up until the TGA banned it very recently. So it was being used, not reflected on that map. That's getting some push back and now we are low on Vet use Ivermectin!

Maybe they should label it as officially endorsed or some such thing like that.

+ I dunno how they sort out all those tropical countries where it is routinely taken anyway as a parasite prophylactic. Millions and millions of doses go down each year for that reason alone. I'd love to see the covid numbers in areas that are routine users of the stuff anyway!

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
They have 35 deaths per million, in Australia we have 43 deaths per million... about the same really. Especially if you consider our reporting is a bit like the US... over zealous.

They have New Guinea and chunks of Africa with no Covid, frankly they don't have the reporting system to know... then there are places like Australia where we are likely over reporting due to high cycle PCR testing.

I dunno, I think they should have just stuck to mapping Ivermectin use. Getting the other stuff wrong just undermines the presentation.

I can tell you in Australia many doctors were off label prescribing it up until the TGA banned it very recently. So it was being used, not reflected on that map. That's getting some push back and now we are low on Vet use Ivermectin!

+ I dunno how they sort out all those tropical countries where it is routinely taken anyway as a parasite prophylactic. Millions and millions of doses go down each year for that reason alone. I'd love to see the covid numbers in areas that are routine users of the stuff anyway!
There was a report done on Central Africa countries that normally use ivermectin. I'll try to find it.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
There was a report done on Central Africa countries that normally use ivermectin. I'll try to find it.
This article covers the info I was talking about on use of ivermectin in Africa. Bottom link is the map, eye opening.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Interesting conference video by FLCCC where they talk about using iodine in the sinuses, etc.

I put two drops of Nascent Iodine in my daily, Gallon, water jug. So it would not be hard to put a drop in my nasal spray.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Interesting the "deaths per MILLION" instead of per hundred thousand...every stat I have seen has been deaths per 100k. IF you have have 43 deaths per MILLION....that is 4.3 deaths per hundred thousand right? An extremely low figure.

I'm guessing that by using per MILLION, it is a way to artifically inflate the death count and keep the population afraid and cowed.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the doctor that I reference above. This is his latest video, but you can find his review of various studies that show IVM has at the very least SOME effectiveness at early stages. He is NOT anti-vax (maybe so his videos won't get removed)...just covering information.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1631832059185.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
After successfully receiving (in the EU) my "Ziverdo Kits" (covid TREATMENT program, with 3 pills of 12mg Ivermectin, 10 capsules of antibiotic Doxycyclin and 14 pills of Zinc) shipped from India - I'm making a new order for PREVENTION Ivermectin pills (Stromectol brand), only 3mg this time, to take weekly (just my "opinion" for "prevention"). 200 count (100 weeks for 2 people = 2 years) is $124, expedited tracked shipping is $55, so $179... PLUS the 20% surcharge on the total for using a Credit Card. So a tad over $1/pill.

Waiting for their email reply (only way to pay by credit card, I don't use PayPal nor "wire transfer")...

After that shipment is sent, I'm going to try to ship "Ziverdo Kits" & "Stromecton 3mg" to my son's family in the U.S. I'll put "Pr." before the name on the shipping label... in case it makes a difference going through postal customs...

Last edited:

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Interesting the "deaths per MILLION" instead of per hundred thousand...every stat I have seen has been deaths per 100k. IF you have have 43 deaths per MILLION....that is 4.3 deaths per hundred thousand right? An extremely low figure.

I'm guessing that by using per MILLION, it is a way to artifically inflate the death count and keep the population afraid and cowed.

We have sweet FA infection and death down here, given the probable level of comorbidity you'd really have to dig to get to the heart of what is killing people.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
How festive!
Horses are big on Halloween and Thanksgiving, I guess...

I'd bet, donuts to dogshit - and I'll hold the stakes in my mouth - that the goo tastes exactly the same.

Someone go get me the Pumpkin goo. Hurry up...the donuts are stale and taste terrible...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, my wife flew up to Scandinavia for 3 weeks to help babysit the grand-daughter while they're renovating their house. Brought one 6-pack of "Ziverdo Kit" in her luggage - even if my daughter "doesn't believe in it" and said "I don't want any!"... My wife said "Yeah, but if I start getting symptoms, I want to have it on hand, like last winter when we had doctor-prescribed Ivermectin & Azithromicin, and took it as soon as symptoms started, and were almost fine the same evening."...

I suggest she leaves the 6-pack with them anyways when she comes back (we have 5 more at home!), because when the "symptoms hit her" and all the doctors suggest is Tylenol, the daughter might just have "a change of heart"... even though she is so-so brainwashed...

2-3 years ago, when my wife was visiting there another time, they all got "the flu" REAL BAD - my wife thought she was at death's door - and doesn't want a repeat of that... I don't go as often as her... the rental apartment in the city is tiny (but the house in the country is fair-sized), so I only go in my camper van now.... if they'll let me cross borders...

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Horses are big on Halloween and Thanksgiving, I guess...

I'd bet, donuts to dogshit - and I'll hold the stakes in my mouth - that the goo tastes exactly the same.

Someone go get me the Pumpkin goo. Hurry up...the donuts are stale and taste terrible...
I believe the Pumpkin Spice flavor is a joke as everything else edible is available in PS ad nauseum for the "fall" season.

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Is anyone trying to source fluvoximine? It is on the protocol list. Is it nessacary?

Fluvoxamine Tablet is a type of antidepressant belonging to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) group of medicines. It is prescribed to treat depression, where it helps to make you feel better. This medicine is also used to treat people with obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Is anyone trying to source fluvoximine? It is on the protocol list. Is it nessacary?

Fluvoxamine Tablet is a type of antidepressant belonging to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) group of medicines. It is prescribed to treat depression, where it helps to make you feel better. This medicine is also used to treat people with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
some of the people who have gotten prescriptions from the Frontline Drs or other sources have gotten it. Maybe they can weigh in. I do not have it my protocol but opted for quinine instead.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Meanwhile, my wife flew up to Scandinavia for 3 weeks to help babysit the grand-daughter while they're renovating their house. Brought one 6-pack of "Ziverdo Kit" in her luggage - even if my daughter "doesn't believe in it" and said "I don't want any!"... My wife said "Yeah, but if I start getting symptoms, I want to have it on hand, like last winter when we had doctor-prescribed Ivermectin & Azithromicin, and took it as soon as symptoms started, and were almost fine the same evening."...

I suggest she leaves the 6-pack with them anyways when she comes back (we have 5 more at home!), because when the "symptoms hit her" and all the doctors suggest is Tylenol, the daughter might just have "a change of heart"... even though she is so-so brainwashed...

2-3 years ago, when my wife was visiting there another time, they all got "the flu" REAL BAD - my wife thought she was at death's door - and doesn't want a repeat of that... I don't go as often as her... the rental apartment in the city is tiny (but the house in the country is fair-sized), so I only go in my camper van now.... if they'll let me cross borders...
NO TYLENOL.. that crap is toxic. Also I added links that show that ibuprofen can not only help active covid but might be able to help with the spike protein of the vaccine if its in your bloodstream before , during and after injection.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IF you think Big Pharma won't walk over your corpse to get to a pile of money ($500bil+) you're mistaken.

Corpses don't keep buying things.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Some "Common Sense" finally... but what "results" will she get?

The JABBED are the PROBLEM re-VARIANTS.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Never tried it, but those "SSRI" meds I tried in the past (several) ALL made me WORSE...