• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That $50 bottle hopefully 250ml?
Yea I forgot to check but it was a small bottle no bigger than a cup. If I remember correct there was a slightly larger bottle for 75$.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Yea I forgot to check but it was a small bottle no bigger than a cup. If I remember correct there was a slightly larger bottle for 75$.
Yes that's 50ml which I've been dosing from for last couple months since starting liquid, used syringe at first. Much better buy is 250ml. My last purchase was a 500ml, thou its harder to find.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The prices have more than doubled. A tube of horse paste use to be no more than $2. Last I saw in the store it was over $5. Never really looked at the injectable until recently.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The prices have more than doubled. A tube of horse paste use to be no more than $2. Last I saw in the store it was over $5. Never really looked at the injectable until recently.
What I found interesting at the Indian online shop was "ivermectin skin cream"... ???? !!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What I found interesting at the Indian online shop was "ivermectin skin cream"... ???? !!!

Umm, perhaps that's just the horse paste... Spread that on and call it a cream.

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lots of horse paste available there on Amazon. Except prices are Triple at least of those in the farm stores. Perhaps this is what has happened, that supply is just being purchased and resold on-line for 3-5x the cost.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Rural King. $39.99 50ml bottle of liquid.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Got 'emedsmart' order. About 3 wks. and as advertised. Might make another order of the 'kits' as 3 (not 3 x 6 = 18)isn't near enough for friends and family this 'Dark Winter'. Ivermectin 6mg x 60 + $40, Ivermectin 12mg x 50 = $41, HCQ 400mg x 30 = $22, Doxy 100mg x 30 = $26, Kit x 3 = $30.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Got 'emedsmart' order. About 3 wks. and as advertised. Might make another order of the 'kits' as 3 (not 3 x 6 = 18)isn't near enough for friends and family this 'Dark Winter'. Ivermectin 6mg x 60 + $40, Ivermectin 12mg x 50 = $41, HCQ 400mg x 30 = $22, Doxy 100mg x 30 = $26, Kit x 3 = $30.
Glad that it came through for you too - and in the US. So hopefully the order for my son's family will be the same.

Yep - so far that makes 1 "received order" for you in the US, 1 "received order" for me in the EU, 1 "shipped & tracked order" waiting for delivery for me in the EU, and one "being processed" order for my son in the US.
Feels "weird" at first to send a "PayPal payment" to a "different person's name" each order, but no "scrip" requested, and "tracking" (India Post) and what was ordered "delivered".
"Shipping costs" ($55) justify a "larger order"... but that means several packages & could "raise red flags" at postal customs... My 36 Ziverdo Kit strips came in 3 packages (grey self-sealing plastic bag, boxes well bubble-wrapped, but a bit "crushed", strips "undamaged"), each containing 2 boxes of 6 strips each. Manufactured 1 year ago, with 1 year remaining on the "expiration date" (which for me doesn't mean anything with most medications in pills & capsules - just "legal cover").

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
This weekend I'll be ordering more 'kits'. Need a lot more than '3' to feel comfortable for this fall/winter. BTW I can repost it but believe it or not the 'flu' shot this winter is going to 'mRNA'. IF there wasn't enough poison in the Covid vaccines they'll be going for the 'Kill Shot' IMO.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

From The Lancet

Is ivermectin ready to be part of a public health policy for COVID-19 prophylaxis?

The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic led to a worldwide time trial in search for therapeutic alternatives that would be effective, safe, and accessible. The despair of front-line physicians in the face of the increment in mortality led to the empirical use of various therapies in a sort of "war medicine." Most of the studies evaluating the efficacy of multiple therapeutic options have been carried out mainly in hospitalized patients with severe or critical illness. Most treatments have proved to be ineffective or partially effective at these stages. [[1]]

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got all of those but the store is out of the horsey paste. Well, it still had some that had like 15% of another drug so those were out. Going to try another..

Second store was the same, all out of the usable stuff. They did have the 1% solution but under lock and key with a sign in both spots. I don't think she would take that or be able to figure out the dose so I let it go. Clearly they are frelling with the supply here now.

I have created a spreadsheet for the 1% solution. If you PM me we can work out the details to get it to you.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The window may have just closed for Ivermectin from India. India PM Modi met yesterday with The Ho. Get your orders in before the ban.

imho - the US delegation had more "important" things to discuss with India - now that Afghanistan has fallen into the hands of the Chinese & Pakistani (both long-time "squabbles & more" with India) - and the US wants to consolidate a "block" with India, Australia, Japan & South Korea to control the seas in that whole part of the world...

So I'd guess that Ivermectin was the LEAST of their concerns... in relationship to "hegemony of the Seas"...

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The effect of early treatment with ivermectin on viral load, symptoms and humoral response in patients with non-severe COVID-19: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial.

Abstract
Background
Ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro at concentrations not readily achievable with currently approved doses. There is limited evidence to support its clinical use in COVID-19 patients. We conducted a Pilot, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of a single dose of ivermectin reduce the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 when administered early after disease onset.

Methods
Consecutive patients with non-severe COVID-19 and no risk factors for complicated disease attending the emergency room of the Clínica Universidad de Navarra between July 31, 2020 and September 11, 2020 were enrolled. All enrollments occurred within 72 h of onset of fever or cough. Patients were randomized 1:1 to receive ivermectin, 400 mcg/kg, single dose (n = 12) or placebo (n = 12). The primary outcome measure was the proportion of patients with detectable SARS-CoV-2 RNA by PCR from nasopharyngeal swab at day 7 post-treatment. The primary outcome was supported by determination of the viral load and infectivity of each sample. The differences between ivermectin and placebo were calculated using Fisher's exact test and presented as a relative risk ratio. This study is registered at ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT04390022.

Findings
All patients recruited completed the trial (median age, 26 [IQR 19–36 in the ivermectin and 21–44 in the controls] years; 12 [50%] women; 100% had symptoms at recruitment, 70% reported headache, 62% reported fever, 50% reported general malaise and 25% reported cough). At day 7, there was no difference in the proportion of PCR positive patients (RR 0·92, 95% CI: 0·77–1·09, p = 1·0). The ivermectin group had non-statistically significant lower viral loads at day 4 (p = 0·24 for gene E; p = 0·18 for gene N) and day 7 (p = 0·16 for gene E; p = 0·18 for gene N) post treatment as well as lower IgG titers at day 21 post treatment (p = 0·24). Patients in the ivermectin group recovered earlier from hyposmia/anosmia (76 vs 158 patient-days; p < 0.001).

Interpretation
Among patients with non-severe COVID-19 and no risk factors for severe disease receiving a single 400 mcg/kg dose of ivermectin within 72 h of fever or cough onset there was no difference in the proportion of PCR positives. There was however a marked reduction of self-reported anosmia/hyposmia, a reduction of cough and a tendency to lower viral loads and lower IgG titers which warrants assessment in larger trials.

Funding
ISGlobal, Barcelona Institute for Global Health and Clínica Universidad de Navarra.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The effect of early treatment with ivermectin on viral load, symptoms and humoral response in patients with non-severe COVID-19: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial.

Abstract
Background
Ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro at concentrations not readily achievable with currently approved doses. There is limited evidence to support its clinical use in COVID-19 patients. We conducted a Pilot, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of a single dose of ivermectin reduce the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 when administered early after disease onset.

Methods
Consecutive patients with non-severe COVID-19 and no risk factors for complicated disease attending the emergency room of the Clínica Universidad de Navarra between July 31, 2020 and September 11, 2020 were enrolled. All enrollments occurred within 72 h of onset of fever or cough. Patients were randomized 1:1 to receive ivermectin, 400 mcg/kg, single dose (n = 12) or placebo (n = 12). The primary outcome measure was the proportion of patients with detectable SARS-CoV-2 RNA by PCR from nasopharyngeal swab at day 7 post-treatment. The primary outcome was supported by determination of the viral load and infectivity of each sample. The differences between ivermectin and placebo were calculated using Fisher's exact test and presented as a relative risk ratio. This study is registered at ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT04390022.

Findings
All patients recruited completed the trial (median age, 26 [IQR 19–36 in the ivermectin and 21–44 in the controls] years; 12 [50%] women; 100% had symptoms at recruitment, 70% reported headache, 62% reported fever, 50% reported general malaise and 25% reported cough). At day 7, there was no difference in the proportion of PCR positive patients (RR 0·92, 95% CI: 0·77–1·09, p = 1·0). The ivermectin group had non-statistically significant lower viral loads at day 4 (p = 0·24 for gene E; p = 0·18 for gene N) and day 7 (p = 0·16 for gene E; p = 0·18 for gene N) post treatment as well as lower IgG titers at day 21 post treatment (p = 0·24). Patients in the ivermectin group recovered earlier from hyposmia/anosmia (76 vs 158 patient-days; p < 0.001).

Interpretation
Among patients with non-severe COVID-19 and no risk factors for severe disease receiving a single 400 mcg/kg dose of ivermectin within 72 h of fever or cough onset there was no difference in the proportion of PCR positives. There was however a marked reduction of self-reported anosmia/hyposmia, a reduction of cough and a tendency to lower viral loads and lower IgG titers which warrants assessment in larger trials.

Funding
ISGlobal, Barcelona Institute for Global Health and Clínica Universidad de Navarra.

I am not very good at reading & undertanding this stuff.
Are they saying that participants were given a single dose on a single day of ivermectin & that's it?
No other dose, no other zinc or whatever?

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yes, that is how I read it. It was designed to fail.

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
imho - the US delegation had more "important" things to discuss with India - now that Afghanistan has fallen into the hands of the Chinese & Pakistanese (both long-time "squabbles & more" with India) - and the US wants to consolidate a "block" with India, Australia, Japan & South Korea to control the seas in that whole part of the world...

So I'd guess that Ivermectin was the LEAST of their concerns... in relationship to "hegemony of the Seas"...

It looks like India removed Ivermectin, HCQ, etc from the approved treatment list back in June. Maybe it's still available there for other uses or without a prescription?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It looks like India removed Ivermectin, HCQ, etc from the approved treatment list back in June. Maybe it's still available there for other uses or without a prescription?

they really do want us dead

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Just received my order a couple days ago and trying to lock-in latest order. No script and 3 weeks till arrival in U.S. Perhaps it will free-up meds there so more available for export. I'll research but thought that 'Pushtar' district in India was still using ivermectin with great success?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
IF you're trying to find a pharmacy that carries ivermectin : someone over on Surviliast Board said just email the address below and they got right back to me (I asked speciacally about prescription HCQ & ivermectin and provided my zip) with a dozen locations local. This contact was directly provided by FLCCC/I'm guessing SW Washington State is 'friendly' on this subject which is a surprise as our Govenor is a Nazi POS.

sales@edenbridgepharma.com

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
IF you're trying to find a pharmacy that carries ivermectin : someone over on Surviliast Board said just email the address below and they got right back to me (I asked speciacally about prescription HCQ & ivermectin and provided my zip) with a dozen locations local. This contact was directly provided by FLCCC/I'm guessing SW Washington State is 'friendly' on this subject which is a surprise as our Govenor is a Nazi POS.

sales@edenbridgepharma.com
Thanks. Found a pdf there on ivermectin...

1632607613038.png

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you have not heard of Dr. John Campbell, he's been putting together a number of extremely information-packed videos that are neither pro-vax or anti-vax. He just lays out the data. In the video below, (specifically starting at the 22 min mark) he uses a Swedish medical database to show the REPORTED adverse reactions for the Pfizer vaccine compared to Ivermectin (3.7 billion doses given).

The ingredient in the Pfizer vaccine has over 2 MILLION reported adverse reactions.

Ivermectin? 5,468 after decades of use.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just received my order a couple days ago and trying to lock-in latest order. No script and 3 weeks till arrival in U.S. Perhaps it will free-up meds there so more available for export. I'll research but thought that 'Pushtar' district in India was still using ivermectin with great success?
Isn't it Uttar Pradesh, with close to 300 million people who reduced their cases by 97% in one week of Ziverdo?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So around 12mg for a regular adult, which is what we took for 3 days back in February at onset of symptoms (not "tested"), along with 5 days of azithromicin 500mg.

1st evening most all symptoms were gone. (NO fever, but sore throats and aches all over the body. )

But we'd already been taking a $hitload of vitamins and supplements including separate zinc tablets...

I've focused on finding the cheapest price per pill in the biggest jars to make a daily regimen more "affordable", for vitamins and supplements...

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
fyi - our "daily regimen" in one picture...

Daily Regimen.jpg

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
So around 12mg for a regular adult, which is what we took for 3 days back in February at onset of symptoms (not "tested"), along with 5 days of azithromicin 500mg.

1st evening most all symptoms were gone. (NO fever, but sore throats and aches all over the body. )

But we'd already been taking a $hitload of vitamins and supplements including separate zinc tablets...

I've focused on finding the cheapest price per pill in the biggest jars to make a daily regimen more "affordable", for vitamins and supplements...
That attachment above is the one that comes with the drug and it's 'normal' application is as a anti-parasitic. I'd follow the dosing schedule from the FLCCC site (iMask Protocol) and various other Protocols posted here on this chat. These are targeted towards either prophylaxes or treatment of COVID.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't it Uttar Pradesh, with close to 300 million people who reduced their cases by 97% in one week of Ziverdo?
according to Dr Campell, yes...though those numbers aren't apparent in the COVID dashboard numbers...wonder why? :/

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you have not heard of Dr. John Campbell, he's been putting together a number of extremely information-packed videos that are neither pro-vax or anti-vax. He just lays out the data. In the video below, (specifically starting at the 22 min mark) he uses a Swedish medical database to show the REPORTED adverse reactions for the Pfizer vaccine compared to Ivermectin (3.7 billion doses given).

The ingredient in the Pfizer vaccine has over 2 MILLION reported adverse reactions.

Ivermectin? 5,468 after decades of use.

I checked the vigiaccess website this morning....since Dr Campbell made that video ANOTHER 100,000 ADVERSE reactions to the Pfizer vaccine have been uploaded to the webpage.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
FYI

Just received an order for Ivermectin pills from India, no script, emedsmart.com

Ordered Sept 16, paid a day later, shipped the 18th, received (registered letter - requiring signature at reception) Oct 1.
Grey self-sealing shipping bag, inside well bubble-wrapped box of meds.

I ordered 200 tablets of Ivermectin 3mg, $124 +$55 "expedited tracked shipping" = total $179

They emailed me back that the 3mg was unavailable, but that they'd replace it with 6mg.

So I figured that they'd send 100 tablets of 6mg instead of 200 tablets of 3mg, but lo-and-behold, they sent me 200 tablets of 6mg, with no increase in pricing. Now that's "customer service"... This was my 2nd (completed & received) order with them. 2 others "in the mail"..

Ivermectin 6mg 200 tablets.jpg

Ivermectin Order 200 tablets 3mg.jpg

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
FYI

Just received an order for Ivermectin pills from India, no script, emedsmart.com

Ordered Sept 16, paid a day later, shipped the 18th, received (registered letter - requiring signature at reception) Oct 1.
Grey self-sealing shipping bag, inside well bubble-wrapped box of meds.

I ordered 200 tablets of Ivermectin 3mg, $124 +$55 "expedited tracked shipping" = total $179

They emailed me back that the 3mg was unavailable, but that they'd replace it with 6mg.

So I figured that they'd send 100 tablets of 6mg instead of 200 tablets of 3mg, but lo-and-behold, they sent me 200 tablets of 6mg, with no increase in pricing. Now that's "customer service"... This was my 2nd order with them.

View attachment 226975

View attachment 226976
You're in Europe, correct?

Ivermectin is a prescription product here in the States. At least when aimed at humans. And IIRC, they've stepped up enforcement.

And - I was in the farm-supply store for something else yesterday - the horse paste is now unobtanium.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
You're in Europe, correct?

Ivermectin is a prescription product here in the States. At least when aimed at humans. And IIRC, they've stepped up enforcement.

And - I was in the farm-supply store for something else yesterday - the horse paste is now unobtanium.

Ordered some Ziverdo Kits & Ivermectin from India for shipping to my son in the US... Tracking shows it's out of India & on its way to the US... so if it gets through postal customs... "prescription medication" on the "label"...
... and if it helps, I put "Pr." in front of the "name", could use "Dr." too... (witch doctor) ;)

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Probably been covered but after opening the 1% solution of invermectin do you guys refrigerate?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Someone looked it up and best at room temperature and in the dark. You should able to find someplace in the house that fits the bill. My original 50ml bottle I started out with months ago was in refrigerator but the larger bottles I'm just keeping in cool room. By 'open' are you saying pierced rubber septum with needle? I keep the top covered with a doubled up piece of alum foil. IF by 'open' you mean removed rubber septum then I'd source a hard rubber stopper to keep atmosphere out of it. Using a needle you aren't allowing the atmosphere inside but at some point it will go into a vacuum as contents drawn out and you'll have to inject some air in. As a fairly viscous fluid I'm surprised how hard it is to draw my dosage compared to my testosterone which is oil based.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Everyone in my house is on the Prevention protocol with Ivermectin. Interestingly enough, my teenage daughter's mild acne has cleared up in just two days.
Old comment I know but I've just started with horse paste on the rosacae on my face. There is a medicine for this with ivermectin but figured I'd give it a go.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Old comment I know but I've just started with horse paste on the rosacae on my face. There is a medicine for this with ivermectin but figured I'd give it a go.
Wonder how it would do on a cyst?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Avalon may weight in on this. I'll see what it says on the commercial medicine: Soolantra. Basically its a 1% ivermectin in a cream mixture. My face is such a mess I figure I can't hurt it. Got a bunch of the syringes so may as well as use the opened one I started with before going liquid.

Last edited: