• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Avalon may weight in on this. I'll see what it says on the commercial medicine. My face is such a mess I figure I can't hurt it.
Emedsmart has an Ivermectin skin cream

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Wonder how it would do on a cyst?
Can't see anything for treating cyst with ivermectin.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon may weight in on this. I'll see what it says on the commercial medicine: Soolantra. Basically its a 1% ivermectin in a cream mixture. My face is such a mess I figure I can't hurt it. Got a bunch of the syringes so may as well as use the opened one I started with before going liquid.
Rosacea is complex. I have read everything from internal and autoimmune issues to facial mites. What caused the flair. There are some studies giving ivermectin credit for helping. If you could also pinpoint what caused the flair it would help. I have one friend who flairs every time they take ibuprofen. Rosacea can be connected to a stressed liver and gut health so a liver cleanse could not hurt. I would do a small test spot with the cream before going full force. Are you going to mix it yourself?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Giving the horse paste a try. Trying to source the latest brand out there but hard to find in stock.

1633185771658.png
1633185771658.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
3rd successful delivery from emedsmart

My son (in th USA) received his shipment from India today. Registered letter USPS.
12 strips of Ziverdo (2 6-packs)
And
200 tablets of Ivermectin 6mg.
He was very grateful...

He was on vacation a couple weeks ago in Mexico and all the other Americans were buying Ivermectin at the pharmacy. Way more than twice the price of India. I think he mentioned $16 for 2 pills in Mexico... (instead of under a buck each, shipping included...)

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The liquid stuff works. I know 2 people that were cured in 24 hours.

I also order pills from India. PM me for details. 3 weeks total delivery time and meds were cheap.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Just saw a post over on the 'Vaccinations have started' chat and someone mentioned NAC disappearing. Just happened to have been checking eBay seller I bought 2x from and killer buy gone. I still see it available with other sellers but price is higher. The other post mentioned they are selling off inventory??? Amazon stopped sellers from listing it a month ago. As you'll recall this is being restricted by FDA. YKKS.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
it looks like it is readily available on Amazon
It is on Amazon, with strong warnings it does not cure Covid. Interestingly, Ivermectin patent expired some 16 years ago. So it got banned with every agent from the ministry of objectionable material, jumping on board the covid narrative band wagon.

Now Pfizer is promoting a Covid 19 tablet. Many are already calling it Pfizermectin.

SH

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
posted it in the vaccines thread...

Just checked - TODAY... (after buying 2 more bottles on Amazon France...)

NAC is available at Amazon Canada - find out if one of their providers ships to the USA... I buy stuff from Amazon sites in different countries when I can't find it in mine...

You go to "amazon.ca", and enter your REGULAR LOG-IN... with all your "shipping/card info" already there... When you click the item, it will tell you whether it "ships to your address"...

link to the page pictured below (Canadian dollars)=

NAC Amazon Canada.jpg

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
3rd successful delivery from emedsmart

My son (in th USA) received his shipment from India today. Registered letter USPS.
12 strips of Ziverdo (2 6-packs)
And
200 tablets of Ivermectin 6mg.
He was very grateful...

He was on vacation a couple weeks ago in Mexico and all the other Americans were buying Ivermectin at the pharmacy. Way more than twice the price of India. I think he mentioned $16 for 2 pills in Mexico... (instead of under a buck each, shipping included...)
FWIW I went with the cheapest shipping option and my stuff arrived in a few days rather than the suggested several weeks. Obviously no guarantee that anyone else would receive the same shipping time, but...

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
For fam and friends that will listen to reason:

Let’s hit the highlights, quoting directly from the review paper by Kory et al, Jan 2021:

Since 2012, multiple in vitro studies have demonstrated that ivermectin inhibits the replication of many viruses, including influenza, Zika, Dengue and others (Mastrangelo et al., 2012; Wagstaff et al., 2012; Tay et al., 2013; Götz et al., 2016; Varghese et al., 2016; Atkinson et al., 2018; Lv et al., 2018; King et al., 2020; Yang et al., 2020).

ivermectin inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication and binding to host tissue via several observed and proposed mechanisms (Caly et al., 2020a).

ivermectin has potent anti-inflammatory properties with in vitro data demonstrating profound inhibition of both cytokine production and transcription of nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB), the most potent mediator of inflammation (Zhang et al., 2008; Ci et al., 2009; Zhang et al., 2009).

ivermectin significantly diminishes viral load and protects against organ damage in multiple animal models when infected with SARS-CoV-2 or similar coronaviruses (Arevalo et al., 2020; de Melo et al., 2020).

ivermectin prevents transmission and development of COVID-19 disease in those exposed to infected patients (Behera et al., 2020; Bernigaud et al., 2020; Carvallo et al., 2020b; Elgazzar et al., 2020; Hellwig and Maia, 2020; Shouman, 2020).

ivermectin hastens recovery and prevents deterioration in patients with mild to moderate disease treated early after symptoms (Carvallo et al., 2020a; Elgazzar et al., 2020; Gorial et al., 2020; Khan et al., 2020; Mahmud, 2020; Morgenstern et al., 2020; Robin et al., 2020).

ivermectin hastens recovery and avoidance of ICU admission and death in hospitalized patients (Elgazzar et al., 2020; Hashim et al., 2020; Khan et al., 2020; Niaee et al., 2020; Portmann-Baracco et al., 2020; Rajter et al., 2020; Spoorthi V, 2020).

ivermectin reduces mortality in critically ill patients with COVID-19 (Elgazzar et al., 2020; Hashim et al., 2020; Rajter et al., 2020).
ivermectin leads to striking reductions in case-fatality rates in regions with widespread use (Chamie, Juan, 2020).

The safety, availability, and cost of ivermectin is nearly unparalleled given its near nil drug interactions along with only mild and rare side effects observed over almost 40 years of use and billions of doses administered (Kircik et al., 2016).

ivermectin was successful at controlling several diseases which blighted the lives of billions living in poverty in the tropics.
ivermectin’s discoverers were awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2015.

ivermectin is included in the World Health Organization’s “List of Essential Medicines.” It has been widely distributed in countries like India for pennies a day. The out-of-pocket cost of ivermectin at my Walgreen’s is more than$1,000.

Kory and Marik compiled eight studies (three randomized controlled studies and five observational controlled studies) demonstrating efficacy in prevention of COVID-19 with significant decreased transmission.

They found 19 controlled studies that showed significant impacts on time to recovery, hospital stay, decrease in viral loads, reductions in duration of cough and decreased mortality.

https://noqreport.com/2021/10/04/the-research-is-clear-ivermectin-is-a-safe-effective-treatment-for-covid-so-why-isnt-it-being-used/

Lots more at this excellent article that is great for redpilling.

ivermectin-stats.jpg

Researchers, for the first time, looked jointly at genetically-predicted and UVB-predicted vitamin D level.
Almost half a million individuals in the UK took part in the study, and ambient UVB radiation before COVID-19 infection was individually assessed for each participant.

When comparing the two variables, researchers found that correlation with measured vitamin D concentration in the circulation was three-fold stronger for UVB-predicted vitamin D level, compared to genetically-predicted.

Researchers found that ambient UVB radiation at an individual’s place of residence preceding COVID-19 infection was strongly and inversely associated with hospitalization and death.

This suggests that vitamin D may protect against severe COVID-19 disease and death.

https://greatgameindia.com/vitamin-d-protects-covid-19/

Another benefit is anti-parasite. Here in the US doctors do not generally treat worms in people. Around the world they do. In Brasil you get de-wormed once a year as part of your yearly check up. Not a bad practice.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Now that Pissfiser has a reworking of ivermectin planned...not as potent, probably, but patented...look for their partners in the FDA to ban it.

What the HELL can we DO? It's coming on all sides...a Chinese bio-weapon; and then a quack-vaxx that in fact is a Gain-Of-Function tool to work WITH the virus...and now they're frantically banning every medicine that works.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
.could use your opinion on this

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1430557380614438921.html

This is brilliant stuff!!,
Really well done.
Not so complex with medical terms that it can’t be understood.
It’s a work of art.
Everyone needs to see this.

1/ From the boards...

Covid and the Vax are meant to kill long term, not short term

Here are some actual FACTS about the vaccine and COVID-19 with sources. Save the post, save your loved ones.

COVID-19 is a virus that contains two spike proteins, S1 and S2.

2/ The virus itself does some harm, which is different than than the damage the spike proteins do.

So, lets talk about the virus first. The virus functions similar to malaria mechanical function inside the blood.

3/ It rips the hemes off of your hemoglobin, making your blood not be able to transport oxygen to your organs. This is why COVID causes organ failure, and low oxygen levels.

4/ This is also why Hydroxychloroquine works against it, it prevents your hemes from being torn off your hemoglobin.

5/ When your hemoglobin is ripped apart, you end up with free floating hemes that are toxic as well as radical Iron particles in your blood that your liver must remove, and when your liver gets overloaded, it is processed in the lungs, resulting in lungs becoming inflamed and…

6/ …filled with fluid. This is also why ventilators don’t work, people are breathing fine, they are low on oxygen because they are low on hemoglobin, and no amount of mechanical breathing can increase the amount of oxygen the blood can absorb without hemoglobin.

7/ chemrxiv.org/engage/chemrxi…

Now, on to the spike proteins. When you get infected with COVID, the spike proteins go around infecting certain cells and injecting viral RNA (set of temporary instructions) and duplicating the virus.

COVID-19:Attacks the 1-Beta Chain of Hemoglobin and Captures the Porphyrin to Inhibit Human Heme Metabolism
The novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19) is an infectious acute respiratory caused by the novel coronavirus. The virus is the positive-strand RNA one with high homology to bat coronavirus. The patho…
https://chemrxiv.org/engage/chemrxiv/article-details/60c74fa50f50db305139743d

8/ It takes about 1 week for your body to recognize the virus is bad and evoke a immune response. When your body does this, it sends a bunch of monocytes to kill the infected cells.

9/ The spike proteins are eaten by the Classical Monocytes and SHOULD be destroyed inside of them, and then the monocyte will undergo apoptosis (die). This is working for the S2 protein, but not the S1.

10/ The S1 protein is being eaten by Classical Monocytes, but it is making the Monocytes change into Intermediate, and Non-Classical monocytes, and the S1 protein is NOT BEING DESTROYED in them, so they are refusing to undergo apoptosis.

11/ A monocyte should only live for 1 day to 1 week, but the Non-Classical Monocytes with the S1 protein in them are not dying for up to 15 months or more. Dr. Bruce Patterson is leading the research on this.

12/ So, even after your body has killed off COVID-19 inside of you, you have a bunch of monocytes presenting the S1 protein. These monocytes with the S1 protein can pass through the blood-brain barrier, and go anywhere in your body.

13/ They are causing vasodilation (increased size of blood vessels) throughout peoples body, inflammation of blood vessels, and nano clotting, especially in the capillaries. These nano clots and inflammation can cause heart attacks, fatigue, and all sorts of other problems.

14/ This is what is called Long Haul COVID.

So, remember, what the virus does, and what the spike proteins do are 2 different things.

15/ But, your body only responds by creating antibodies that will recognize and destroy the spike proteins (which neutralizes COVID’s ability to replicate within the body, thus killing COVID).

16/ But the spike protein symptoms (vasodilation, inflammation, and nanoclotting) are not what the virus does (destroying hemoglobin).

NOW, to the vaccine.

17/ The vaccine injects either an adenovirus, or graphene oxide (toxic to humans in high doses, but processed by an enzyme from the lungs in 2-3 weeks usually) into your body.

Natural human enzyme can biodegrade graphene, scientists report
Degradation of pristine graphene occurs in the human body when interacting with a naturally occurring enzyme found in the lung, announced Graphene Flagship partners; the French National Centre for Sci…
https://phys.org/news/2018-08-natural-human-enzyme-biodegrade-graphene.html

18/ The vaccine either had spike proteins in it (Pfizer and Moderna) or causes your cells to begin producing spike proteins via mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, Astrazeneca, all of them but Novavax).

19/ This causes your body to have an immediate immune response and begin producing antibodies against the spike proteins. This does make your body effectively immune to COVID if it worked properly. But it doesn’t for 1 reason.

20/ The S1 spike proteins being eaten by your Classical Monocytes are being turned into Non-Classical monocytes (which should die in 1 week or less normally) that are not undergoing apoptosis, and therefore never dying.

21/ These S1 presenting monocytes are going throughout the body and causing serious damage, and hurting your immune system.
biorxiv.org/content/10.110…

IF YOU COULD FORCE YOUR NON-CLASSICAL MONOCYTES TO UNDERGO APOPTOSIS, the vaccine would work properly.

Persistence of SARS CoV-2 S1 Protein in CD16+ Monocytes in Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) Up to 15 Months Post-Infection
The recent COVID-19 pandemic is a treatment challenge in the acute infection stage but the recognition of chronic COVID-19 symptoms termed post-acute sequelae SARS-CoV-2 infection (PASC) may affect up…
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.25.449905v1.full

22/ Bruce Patterson suggests using several drugs in his protocol to achieve the goals. Ivermectin kills the virus, Statins prevent the S1 protein presenting Monocytes from attaching to your cells, and several drugs (including nicotine) can induce monocyte apoptosis.

23/ When the S1 presenting Non-Classical monocytes undergo apoptosis, the S1 protein is destroyed, and the nano clotting, inflammation, etc. go away.

24/ This is also why smokers have been shown to test positive for COVID symptoms 80% less than the general population, the nicotine effectively renders them immune to the effects of the S1 protein, and thus most of COVID’s symptoms.

Smokers Hospitalized Less Often for COVID-19
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200430/smokers-hospitalized-less-often-for-covid-19

25/ So, now, does the vaccine work, and why is COVID and its variants killing people still?

26/ Simply put, as your body is introduced to more and more COVID virus (or vaccines) your body begins building a larger and larger reservoir of very harmful S1 presenting Non-Classical Monocytes, that will eventually kill you.

27/ So, if you had COVID, you have a reservoir already. If you get the vax, now you have even more. If you get a second vax, or encounter people with COVID, you get even more and more, until you die, unless you do something to induce apoptosis in your Non-Classical Monocytes.

28/ So yes, the vaccine is not useless, it does immunize people against COVID, but it destroys their immune system by creating a reservoir of S1 protein presenting Non-Classical Monocytes that reduce the body’s ability to produce antibodies to fight off future COVID infection.…

29/ …If you induce apoptosis in your monocytes, then the vaccine works, and is not overly dangerous. As it is right now, the vaccine is immunizing people against COVID, but then putting their body in a state that it can’t fight off COVID, as well as many other pathogens.

30/ In addition, the vaccine can kill you, either immediately (via blood clotting), or long term via your reservoir of S1 presenting Monocytes. But COVID can do the latter if you are exposed to enough viral load, even over months or years.

31/ TL;DR Buy some Ivermectin and Nicotine Lozenges and you can survive COVID-19 without vaxx or any side effects.

OG sawse:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/332…
Hola @threadreaderapp please unroll.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Really well done.
It’s a work of art.

1/ From the boards...

Here are some actual FACTS about the vaccine and COVID-19 with sources. Save the post, save your loved ones.

2/ The virus itself does some harm, which is different than than the damage the spike proteins do.

So, lets talk about the virus first. The virus functions similar to malaria mechanical function inside the blood.

3/ It rips the hemes off of your hemoglobin, making your blood not be able to transport oxygen to your organs. This is why COVID causes organ failure, and low oxygen levels.

4/ This is also why Hydroxychloroquine works against it, it prevents your hemes from being torn off your hemoglobin.

5/ When your hemoglobin is ripped apart, you end up with free floating hemes that are toxic as well as radical Iron particles in your blood that your liver must remove, and when your liver gets overloaded, it is processed in the lungs, resulting in lungs becoming inflamed and…

6/ …filled with fluid. This is also why ventilators don’t work, people are breathing fine, they are low on oxygen because they are low on hemoglobin, and no amount of mechanical breathing can increase the amount of oxygen the blood can absorb without hemoglobin.

Now, on to the spike proteins. When you get infected with COVID, the spike proteins go around infecting certain cells and injecting viral RNA (set of temporary instructions) and duplicating the virus.

COVID-19:Attacks the 1-Beta Chain of Hemoglobin and Captures the Porphyrin to Inhibit Human Heme Metabolism
The novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19) is an infectious acute respiratory caused by the novel coronavirus. The virus is the positive-strand RNA one with high homology to bat coronavirus. The patho…

8/ It takes about 1 week for your body to recognize the virus is bad and evoke a immune response. When your body does this, it sends a bunch of monocytes to kill the infected cells.

9/ The spike proteins are eaten by the Classical Monocytes and SHOULD be destroyed inside of them, and then the monocyte will undergo apoptosis (die). This is working for the S2 protein, but not the S1.

10/ The S1 protein is being eaten by Classical Monocytes, but it is making the Monocytes change into Intermediate, and Non-Classical monocytes, and the S1 protein is NOT BEING DESTROYED in them, so they are refusing to undergo apoptosis.

11/ A monocyte should only live for 1 day to 1 week, but the Non-Classical Monocytes with the S1 protein in them are not dying for up to 15 months or more. Dr. Bruce Patterson is leading the research on this.

12/ So, even after your body has killed off COVID-19 inside of you, you have a bunch of monocytes presenting the S1 protein. These monocytes with the S1 protein can pass through the blood-brain barrier, and go anywhere in your body.

13/ They are causing vasodilation (increased size of blood vessels) throughout peoples body, inflammation of blood vessels, and nano clotting, especially in the capillaries. These nano clots and inflammation can cause heart attacks, fatigue, and all sorts of other problems.

So, remember, what the virus does, and what the spike proteins do are 2 different things.

15/ But, your body only responds by creating antibodies that will recognize and destroy the spike proteins (which neutralizes COVID’s ability to replicate within the body, thus killing COVID).

16/ But the spike protein symptoms (vasodilation, inflammation, and nanoclotting) are not what the virus does (destroying hemoglobin).

NOW, to the vaccine.

17/ The vaccine injects either an adenovirus, or graphene oxide (toxic to humans in high doses, but processed by an enzyme from the lungs in 2-3 weeks usually) into your body.

Degradation of pristine graphene occurs in the human body when interacting with a naturally occurring enzyme found in the lung, announced Graphene Flagship partners; the French National Centre for Sci…

18/ The vaccine either had spike proteins in it (Pfizer and Moderna) or causes your cells to begin producing spike proteins via mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, Astrazeneca, all of them but Novavax).

19/ This causes your body to have an immediate immune response and begin producing antibodies against the spike proteins. This does make your body effectively immune to COVID if it worked properly. But it doesn’t for 1 reason.

20/ The S1 spike proteins being eaten by your Classical Monocytes are being turned into Non-Classical monocytes (which should die in 1 week or less normally) that are not undergoing apoptosis, and therefore never dying.

21/ These S1 presenting monocytes are going throughout the body and causing serious damage, and hurting your immune system.

IF YOU COULD FORCE YOUR NON-CLASSICAL MONOCYTES TO UNDERGO APOPTOSIS, the vaccine would work properly.

Persistence of SARS CoV-2 S1 Protein in CD16+ Monocytes in Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) Up to 15 Months Post-Infection
The recent COVID-19 pandemic is a treatment challenge in the acute infection stage but the recognition of chronic COVID-19 symptoms termed post-acute sequelae SARS-CoV-2 infection (PASC) may affect up…

22/ Bruce Patterson suggests using several drugs in his protocol to achieve the goals. Ivermectin kills the virus, Statins prevent the S1 protein presenting Monocytes from attaching to your cells, and several drugs (including nicotine) can induce monocyte apoptosis.

23/ When the S1 presenting Non-Classical monocytes undergo apoptosis, the S1 protein is destroyed, and the nano clotting, inflammation, etc. go away.

24/ This is also why smokers have been shown to test positive for COVID symptoms 80% less than the general population, the nicotine effectively renders them immune to the effects of the S1 protein, and thus most of COVID’s symptoms.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200430/smokers-hospitalized-less-often-for-covid-19

25/ So, now, does the vaccine work, and why is COVID and its variants killing people still?

26/ Simply put, as your body is introduced to more and more COVID virus (or vaccines) your body begins building a larger and larger reservoir of very harmful S1 presenting Non-Classical Monocytes, that will eventually kill you.

27/ So, if you had COVID, you have a reservoir already. If you get the vax, now you have even more. If you get a second vax, or encounter people with COVID, you get even more and more, until you die, unless you do something to induce apoptosis in your Non-Classical Monocytes.

28/ So yes, the vaccine is not useless, it does immunize people against COVID, but it destroys their immune system by creating a reservoir of S1 protein presenting Non-Classical Monocytes that reduce the body’s ability to produce antibodies to fight off future COVID infection.…

29/ …If you induce apoptosis in your monocytes, then the vaccine works, and is not overly dangerous. As it is right now, the vaccine is immunizing people against COVID, but then putting their body in a state that it can’t fight off COVID, as well as many other pathogens.

30/ In addition, the vaccine can kill you, either immediately (via blood clotting), or long term via your reservoir of S1 presenting Monocytes. But COVID can do the latter if you are exposed to enough viral load, even over months or years.

31/ TL;DR Buy some Ivermectin and Nicotine Lozenges and you can survive COVID-19 without vaxx or any side effects.

OG sawse:
really great stuff!! Im going through the links. Im reading up on the nicotine. I have not found that before.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't buy all of that post. For those who get the virus...how would they be seeing detached S1 or S2 proteins? There is no reason for the virus to just fall apart.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't buy all of that post. For those who get the virus...how would they be seeing detached S1 or S2 proteins? There is no reason for the virus to just fall apart.
that's why you follow the studies... Ill be looking but there is validity to smokers having less risk and that makes no sense. We really are in the upside down world.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score

Really well done.
It’s a work of art.

1/ From the boards...

NOW, to the vaccine.

OG sawse:
Time for a cohiba baby :-)

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
that's why you follow the studies... Ill be looking but there is validity to smokers having less risk and that makes no sense. We really are in the upside down world.
Makes sense to me. Bet it makes sense to cigarlover too :-)

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Makes sense to me. Bet it makes sense to cigarlover too :-)
I found several studies... interesting.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And do not discard Chlorine Dioxide. Most Latin American countries alongside Japan, are using this for CV19 with very positive results. Being in Australia, Ivermectin was quickly banned. Here in the epicenter of pharmaceutical greed and medical confusion called Australia, reports are coming out to just how crooked the system is. The corruption watchdogs have rid the NSW premier of her leadership, with news that Victorian premier Chairman Dan Andrews will be out of public office by next Monday. With some calling for his passport to stop his departure out of the country.

All health experts must also be held accountable.

What we really need is a lot of rope, to ensure our democracy is never ever hijacked with medical tyranny and nonsense ever again.

SH

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
The corruption watchdogs have rid the NSW premier of her leadership, with news that Victorian premier Chairman Dan Andrews will be out of public office by next Monday. With some calling for his passport to stop his departure out of the country.
Does this mean the good guys are going to win in Australia?

What's the source for Andrews being out of office? And who will likely take his place?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just posted a vid in the vaccine thread by Dr. Zandre Botha. She examined patient's blood before and after. Also the jab ingredients under a microscope.

this is her treatment for vaccine injury. Doesn't give amounts but similar to what's already been discussed:

NAC
Ivermectin
Food grade hydrogen peroxide
Molecular hydrogen therapy
Glutathione
Ozone therapy
Zeolite
Important to support the heart with potassium
Selenium is also good at detoxification of cells
Chelation therapy

Not sure how food grade hydrogen peroxide is used.

here's Dr. Z's protocol (if it hasn't been published already?)

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Somebody's gonna have to find a channel for NAC.

It's fine to recommend it; but when it's under a soft ban, and nobody's making/selling it...there's problems.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

What's the source for Andrews being out of office? And who will likely take his place?
Hi Rebel,

The chaos has only occurred in 2 states, Victoria and New South Wales. The ICAC corruption committee slapped a heap of serious allegations onto the former state premier, Gladys, and she resigned in face of these allegations, which indicates the seriousness of those allegations, in my view. There is also evidence of a team of specialized Lawyers, acting on behalf of the NSW people and its police force, signed by 70 odd high ranking state police officers, regarding the crimes against humanity of the NSW people. As I know, these affidavits were lodged to the High Court of NSW.

The Victorian premier Chairman Daniel Andrews, has been the menace of all menaces. It all started last year at the outbreak. Dan Andrews subbed the hotel debacle out to a close contact of his, who got $50 million tendering his private security instead of Dan the man using the experienced police or military. It resulted in the worse of worse next to disgraced Gov Cuomo regarding aged care deaths. 800 elderly died of CV19 because of his departments errors, in much the same fashion as Cuomo. We had a Coate inquiry which proved to be as integrally investigated, as a wet lettuce. No one was held accountable at the hearing due to sudden bouts of amnesia, and this really pissed off the people. So Dan doubled down and created a state penal colony and forced lockdown after lockdown. Fortunately, WorkSafe Australia had previously got laws passed, which held supervisors and even executives and Govt, punishable by huge fines and indictments leading to definite jail time, for everyone who caused death by not executing the role expected of them. And Chairman Dan and his department were at the frontline of the decisions that were fobbed off to agencies and ill informed health workers.

Australian Bullshit Channel (ABC) is a left leaning comic some call media, and put out a flack article. Seen here.

WorkSafe charges Victorian health department over COVID hotel quarantine program

Victoria has been the most fascist of medical tyranny, and the most locked down. 1000's of jobs have been destroyed, as well as livelihoods, and increasing lives lost due to suicide, not to mention homelessness, domestic violence's, and divorces, and a massive strain on the Mental health sector. The population of Vic is just 6.7 million.

What has emerged has been unexpected gold. Now even Daniel Andrews has been caught up in a ICAC moment, as reported by SkyNews Australia, a very conservative, right leaning media outlet seen here.

Daniel Andrews fends off questions he is key focus of anti-corruption watchdog investigation

Chairman Dan, on closing, also signed up to the CCP Belt and Road without even consulting Federal Govt. His viral pictures show what a great time he had holidaying in China prior. This was torn up by the Federal Govt, but for some reason the Northern Territory also leased out its port in Darwin to the PRC/CCP, for the next 25 years under the same Belt and Road Initiative, but has not come under the same scrutiny for some reason? China is also banning any AUKUS nuclear subs from our own national port of the NT, believe it or not.

As not to go off topic, felt I had to elaborate on certain factors, as to present an unbiased understanding.

Changes are showing themselves for sure, even if Chairman Dan's thugs, who are registered as the Victoria Police force to protect and serve, banned media from covering their thuggery onto the peaceful protests, and in turn, blaming violent thugs, for which the police are guilty of predicating and perpetuating.

Alas, a legal turn is proving to be very positive. And we all hope, that every unelected and thus, unaccountable CHO/CMO, and just like the US death cult pin up boy Fauci, are indicted and found guilty of the maleficence their policies have created.

As for a replacement? Well, the entire world is going through a massive wake up call, as an unexpected consequence of CV19. Here in Australia, the Independents are gaining momentum because of CV19. In Victoria, there are fringe groups also rising up, although a growing number would like to see Peta Credlin run for office.

In the USA the entire world has seen the damage and lunacy of the Biden administration. Even Democratic voters are regretting their ballot. The USA has seen an incredible rise of a Trump vote, knowing the world was much more level headed and safe under his leadership.

For our brothers and sisters in the USA, you have some formidable Senators from the GOP, who are a refreshing change, in touch, young, energetic and extremely objective.

With Prayers and understanding, the good people of this world will turn this thing around. And all awaken Australians really appreciate your support for Melbournians. I am many 1000 miles north and out of state. And, as only a few media companies are allowed to be viewed via BigTech, those who are awake, see your devoted support, to preserve your own freedoms. We as a dignified people are one.

Stay safe out there, stay informed, and stay free.

SH

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

It's fine to recommend it; but when it's under a soft ban, and nobody's making/selling it...there's problems.
NAC
Amazon.ca
Canada
Plenty of choices and ships to the USA

Ivermectin and azithromicin and HCQ and Ziverdo Kit - no script
from India 3 weeks delivery (4 confirmed received on this forum, I'm still waiting for one more delivery)
emedsmart.com

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Just got 2 bottles from ebay

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Hi Rebel,

The chaos has only occurred in 2 states, Victoria and New South Wales. The ICAC corruption committee slapped a heap of serious allegations onto the former state premier, Gladys, and she resigned in face of these allegations, which indicates the seriousness of those allegations, in my view. There is also evidence of a team of specialized Lawyers, acting on behalf of the NSW people and its police force, signed by 70 odd high ranking state police officers, regarding the crimes against humanity of the NSW people. As I know, these affidavits were lodged to the High Court of NSW.

The Victorian premier Chairman Daniel Andrews, has been the menace of all menaces. It all started last year at the outbreak. Dan Andrews subbed the hotel debacle out to a close contact of his, who got $50 million tendering his private security instead of Dan the man using the experienced police or military. It resulted in the worse of worse next to disgraced Gov Cuomo regarding aged care deaths. 800 elderly died of CV19 because of his departments errors, in much the same fashion as Cuomo. We had a Coate inquiry which proved to be as integrally investigated, as a wet lettuce. No one was held accountable at the hearing due to sudden bouts of amnesia, and this really pissed off the people. So Dan doubled down and created a state penal colony and forced lockdown after lockdown. Fortunately, WorkSafe Australia had previously got laws passed, which held supervisors and even executives and Govt, punishable by huge fines and indictments leading to definite jail time, for everyone who caused death by not executing the role expected of them. And Chairman Dan and his department were at the frontline of the decisions that were fobbed off to agencies and ill informed health workers.

Australian Bullshit Channel (ABC) is a left leaning comic some call media, and put out a flack article. Seen here.

WorkSafe charges Victorian health department over COVID hotel quarantine program

Victoria has been the most fascist of medical tyranny, and the most locked down. 1000's of jobs have been destroyed, as well as livelihoods, and increasing lives lost due to suicide, not to mention homelessness, domestic violence's, and divorces, and a massive strain on the Mental health sector. The population of Vic is just 6.7 million.

What has emerged has been unexpected gold. Now even Daniel Andrews has been caught up in a ICAC moment, as reported by SkyNews Australia, a very conservative, right leaning media outlet seen here.

Daniel Andrews fends off questions he is key focus of anti-corruption watchdog investigation

Chairman Dan, on closing, also signed up to the CCP Belt and Road without even consulting Federal Govt. His viral pictures show what a great time he had holidaying in China prior. This was torn up by the Federal Govt, but for some reason the Northern Territory also leased out its port in Darwin to the PRC/CCP, for the next 25 years under the same Belt and Road Initiative, but has not come under the same scrutiny for some reason? China is also banning any AUKUS nuclear subs from our own national port of the NT, believe it or not.

As not to go off topic, felt I had to elaborate on certain factors, as to present an unbiased understanding.

Changes are showing themselves for sure, even if Chairman Dan's thugs, who are registered as the Victoria Police force to protect and serve, banned media from covering their thuggery onto the peaceful protests, and in turn, blaming violent thugs, for which the police are guilty of predicating and perpetuating.

Alas, a legal turn is proving to be very positive. And we all hope, that every unelected and thus, unaccountable CHO/CMO, and just like the US death cult pin up boy Fauci, are indicted and found guilty of the maleficence their policies have created.

SH

PS. Addit. Breaking news. New premier discards health dictates.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Just got 2 bottles from ebay
There's still stock in the pipeline.

Notice, though?...one by one, supplies are drying up.

I just bought three bottles myself. Three overpriced SMALL bottles - the big bottle I bought two months ago, is now **OUT OF STOCK** and will stay that way.

New regulation, buried in one of these huge spending bills. Just the same way these CDC **PROTOCOLS** which hospitals MUST comply with, came from law buried in the Affordable Care Act.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Finally got twin brother off the dime and he ordered here. We're basically sitting on 500 capsules and at every 3d enough to rideout next couple years. Can't talk wives (vaxed) into taking them so basically have as backup for sickness. I talked to my other neighbor (tug boat captain, young 40's?) the other day and floored me when he said he had Covid couple weeks ago. Just mild flu and over it in a couple days, wife less symptoms and she's mid-term pregnant, 3yr old nothing. They figure mother-in-law (vaxed?) source. I've been hammering him on ivermectin for months and never contacted me as so 'mild'? No long-haul symptoms. There's 7 families on our road and 2 have had Covid, one back at the beginning and now recent one. With kids in 2 of the remaining families and the other teachers I'd expect they'll be some more? These are all 6-acre lots so not much interaction.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Finally got twin brother off the dime and he ordered here. We're basically sitting on 500 capsules and at every 3d enough to rideout next couple years. Can't talk wives (vaxed) into taking them so basically have as backout for sickness. I talked to my other neighbor (tug boat captain, young 40's?) the other day and floored me when he said he had Covid couple weeks ago. Just mild flu and over it in a couple days, wife less symptoms and she's mid-term pregnant, 3yr old nothing. They figure mother-in-law (vaxed?) source. I've been hammering him on ivermectin for months and never contacted me as so 'mild'? No long-haul symptoms. There's 7 families on our road and 2 have had Covid, one back at the beginning and now recent one. With kids in 2 of the remaining families and the other teachers I'd expect they'll be some more? These are all 6-acre lots so not much interaction.

I'm fortunate that my double-jabbed wife has been taking my "daily immune-boosting regimen" (about 20 pills/capsules) since WAY BEFORE her jabs, and keeps taking it almost daily...

I credit the "regimen" for the fact that she didn't notice ANY "side-effects" at all after the jabs... (fingers crossed)... And perhaps because about a month before her 1st jab we both came down sick (no "test") and immediately took Ivermectin & Azithromicin on top of the "regimen", and our "symptoms" were GONE by the 1st evening... so IF it actually WAS covid, she might already have had "natural immunity" BEFORE the jabs...

And now we have a stockpile of
- Ziverdo Kits (India treatment protocol of 3 days Ivermectin, 5 days Doxycyclin, 14 days Zinc)
- Azithromicin (antibiotic)
- Ivermectin (200 6mg pills, for prevention weekly)
... and expecting the delivery of HCQ (for prevention weekly - and if needed treatment) any day now...

So "all set"... And if it becomes "100% mandatory to get jabbed", (under protest, but not "over my dead body") - I'll bring my "chinese suction cups" to immediately "remove most of the poison" from my arm as soon as they let me go back to my car...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
- I'll bring my "chinese suction cups" to immediately "remove most of the poison" from my arm as soon as they let me go back to my car...
Why wait? Do it immediately after the needle is pulled out of your arm and freak 'em the f' out. Lol

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Why wait? Do it immediately after the needle is pulled out of your arm and freak 'em the f' out. Lol
That's a thought... but would they give me the "pass" if I did that in front of them in the "15mn recovery/observation area"?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I found several studies... interesting.

Thanks

edit: Your analysis on these matters is greatly appreciated...
By many I'm sure

----------------------------------

from that site:
Conclusions: Current smoking status was associated with a lower risk of developing Covid-19 but cannot be considered as efficient protection against infection. The mechanism of the lower susceptibility of smokers to SARS-CoV-2 requires further research.

=====================

Also, I found this

What Is- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura

Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare blood disorder. In TTP, blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body.

The clots can limit or block the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the body’s organs, such as the brain, kidneys, and heart.....

It’s not clear what triggers inherited and acquired TTP, but some factors may play a role. These factors may include:

Some diseases and conditions, such as pregnancy, cancer, HIV, lupus, and infections
Some medical procedures, such as surgery and blood and marrow stem cell transplant
Some medicines, such as chemotherapy, ticlopidine, clopidogrel, cyclosporine A, and hormone therapy and estrogens
Quinine, which is a substance often found in tonic water and nutritional health products....

TTP is a rare disorder. It can be fatal or cause lasting damage, such as brain damage or a stroke, if it’s not treated right away.

TTP usually occurs suddenly and lasts for days or weeks, but it can continue for months. Relapses (or flareups) can occur in up to 60 percent of people who have the acquired type of TTP. Many people who have inherited TTP have frequent flareups that need to be treated.

Treatments for TTP include infusions of fresh frozen plasma and plasma exchange, also called plasmapheresis (PLAZ-ma-feh-RE-sis). These treatments have greatly improved the outlook of the disorder....

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/thrombotic-thrombocytopenic-purpura

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) is a rare blood disorder. In TTP, blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body.

The clots can limit or block the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the body’s organs, such as the brain, kidneys, and heart.....

It’s not clear what triggers inherited and acquired TTP, but some factors may play a role. These factors may include:
Quinine, which is a substance often found in tonic water and nutritional health products...

Considering that, (and since I'm stocked up on Ivermectin & HCQ - in the mail) I just MAY stop taking my daily Gin & Tonics (quinine)... and instead fall back on my "Casanis-brand" Pastis booze (contains extracts of 2 varieties of "Star Anise" - also an "anti-viral" plant).

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's a thought... but would they give me the "pass" if I did that in front of them in the "15mn recovery/observation area"?
Ok. Then do it immediately after they give ya the card.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
This order from 'emedsmart' here in 8-days and previous was 3-weeks. I'm using CC so surcharged and 9-14day shipping so $42. Only makes sense to order 12-Ziverdo kits to keep per-unit price down and $132 total. Boxes are slightly crushed as its just in a plastic bag but kits are a sealed blister-pack and dated exp. 9-2022. Beyond pleased

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This order from 'emedsmart' here in 8-days and previous was 3-weeks. I'm using CC so surcharged and 9-14day shipping so $42. Only makes sense to order 12-Ziverdo kits to keep per-unit price down and $132 total. Boxes are slightly crushed as its just in a plastic bag but kits are a sealed blister-pack and dated exp. 9-2022. Beyond pleased
Are you in the states? No issues?

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered a large shipment to the states. Will let you guys know if it arrives safely. They were nice to deal with. Used PayPal.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Are you in the states? No issues?
Yeah
His 2nd order to the States.
And my son also in the States received the order I made for him.
No script.

Sales personnel said that sales are up since I started sharing the info in the forum. Thankful... Tiny outfit just started up...