• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

What if all disease is caused by parasites? Makes sense that an anti parasitic now touted as a miracle cure.
They should at least spell-check their subtitles... "LAUSE" instead of LOUSE, "DRAWN" instead of DROWN, yikes!

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633701308933.png

Ivermectin halts relocation of Toxoplasmsa Gondi parasite

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265517420_In_Vitro_Effects_of_Ivermectin_and_Sulphadiazine_on_Toxoplasma_gondii/fulltext/55e0a78f08ae2fac471c54cb/In-Vitro-Effects-of-Ivermectin-and-Sulphadiazine-on-Toxoplasma-gondii.pdf?origin=publication_detail

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They should at least spell-check their subtitles... "LAUSE" instead of LOUSE, "DRAWN" instead of DROWN, yikes!
yea hes not a native english speaker.

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have enough for my family

Attachments

• Ziverado.jpg
    Ziverado.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • ready.jpg
    ready.jpg
    836.5 KB · Views: 26

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why wait? Do it immediately after the needle is pulled out of your arm and freak 'em the f' out. Lol
thats my plan :) no time to waste

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Much fresher stock. Do you mind saying what outfit you ordered from? Price? Thanks

from emedsmart, the Azithromycin (antibiotic) & HCQ I just received today (ordered Sept 25) were manufactured in April & July 2021.... so not "old stock"...

2 big boxes of Azithromycin 500, each containing 10 small boxes of 3 pills in a strip, so 30 pills/box = 60 pills total for $84.50 i.e. $1.41/pill

2 boxes of HCQ 400, each containing 10 strips of 10 pills, so 100 pills/box = 200 pills total for $150 i.e. $0.75/pill

Shipping = $42 (standard tracked shipping, have to be home to sign for receipt, no "delivery date notice"). Other option = Much cheaper regular "standard shipping", NOT "tracked", no "signature" - good for "small orders"... One member (in US) received his that way quickly.

PS, I put the initials "Pr." in front of my shipping label name... I suppose "Dr." would work even better for "customs"... (Witch Doctor) ;)

Don't think I need anything else for quite a while (already have the Ziverdo Kits, Ivermectin 6mg & Doxicyclin...)

Going to take Ivermectin 6mg & HCQ 400 once a week for "prevention"... The rest is for "treatment"...

Azithromycin & HCQ.jpg

Last edited:

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ivermectin
In case you haven't seen it, the National Institute of Health's report (last updated July 28, 2021)
Ivermectin:
Adults:
The dose most commonly used in clinical trials is IVM 0.2--0.6 mg/kg PO given as a single dose or as a once-daily dose for up to 5 days.
It has been tested and approved

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
In case you haven't seen it, the National Institute of Health's report (last updated July 28, 2021)

It has been tested and approved
Tested and approved for clinical trials (ivermectin): i.e.: continue use of Remdisiver and kill your patients.
IF you thought Molnupiravir is the 'answer' it will be granted a EUA likely soon and the 'animal' studies that were skipped in the earlier trials will be taken care of by all the humans who will be taking the 10mil courses ( $712 per course- $142 per pill) that Merx will produce by year's end. But if you want to save money it should be available thru India for $12 course. It works by 'mutagenises' and MAY alter your DNA? Funniest part is muldupiravir started as a drug for horses and ivermectin started as a human drug.Yah I'll pass and continue ivermectin instead.

Last edited:

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Tested and approved for clinical trials (ivermectin): i.e.: continue use of Remdisiver and kill your patients.
The way I read it, ivermectin was approved for use, just as much as remdesivir.

==========
The government gives the hospitals a 20% bonus if they use remdesivir
NCTAP claims are those that are eligible for the 20% add-on payment under Section 3710 of the CARES Act. Eligible claims have both of the following:

ICD-10-CM diagnosis code U07.1 (COVID-19)
ICD-10-PCS codes for remdesivir (Veklury), COVID-19 convalescent plasma, or baricitinib (Olumiant) in combination with remdesivir, as described below
The NIH report also tells that remdesivir may stop your kidney (which will cause your lung to fill with liquid)
And what was the observation in hospitals ?
Someone goes to hospital with symptoms (or is in an old-age home);
in the hospital they give him remdesivir;
a few days later his kidney shuts down (doktor says covid attacked the kidney);
his lung fills up, so they put him in iron-lung;
he dies

---Mere coincidence, we are assured
+++++++++++++++
edit & addition

The NIH webpage says Remdesivir may cause "ALT and AST elevations" but what does it means ?

The blood tests most frequently used for liver disease are the aminotransferases (alanine aminotransferase or ALT and aspartate aminotransferase or AST).

Aminotransferases are enzymes (proteins that help speed up chemical reactions in the body) that are found mainly in the liver, but also in other tissues, such as muscles. They are a part of the normal metabolic processes in the liver and are responsible for transferring amino acids (components that build proteins) from one molecule to another. ALT was formerly known as serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase (SGPT) and AST as serum glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase (SGOT).

So, one of the "Adverse Events" caused by Remdesivir is making your liver as if you had been drinking moonshine in the past 20 years.
---------------------------

Another "Adverse Event" listed by NIH is:
Drug vehicle is SBECD, which has been associated with renal and liver toxicity. accumulation may occur in patients with moderate or severe renal impairment.
What is SBECD ?
Sulfobutylether-beta-cyclodextrin
What is "renal toxicity" ?
"Nephrotoxicity is one of the most common kidney problems and occurs when your body is exposed to a drug or toxin that causes damage to your kidneys. When kidney damage occurs, you are unable to rid your body of excess urine, and wastes. Your blood electrolytes (such as potassium, and magnesium) will all become elevated."

-------------------

So, according to the National Institute of Health's report, based on trials and tests, this Remdesivir has more serious and deadly side-effects than the Wuhan flu itself. Obviously, this is the reason why the government pays 20% bonus for the use of Remdesivir ---while it very actively discourages the use of Ivermectin, the worst side-effect of which is (as listed by NIH) nausea and diarrhea.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The way I read it, ivermectin was approved for use, just as much as remdesivir.

==========
The government gives the hospitals a 20% bonus if they use remdesivir

The NIH report also tells that remdesivir may stop your kidney (which will cause your lung to fill with liquid)
And what was the observation in hospitals ?
Someone goes to hospital with symptoms (or is in an old-age home);
in the hospital they give him remdesivir;
a few day later his kidney shots down (doktor says covid attacked the kidney);
his lung fills up, so they put him in iron-lung;
he dies

---Mere coincidence, we are assured
My medical friends have confided to me that the covid treatment drugs can damage kidneys, which increases fluid retention, which causes pneumonia which kills. So that seems to line up with what you're stating.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My medical friends have confided to me that the covid treatment drugs can damage kidneys, which increases fluid retention, which causes pneumonia which kills.
A good compilation of studies on the effects of covid injections:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Somebody said albendazole works too.

Attachments

• 20211012_193202_resize_13.jpg
    20211012_193202_resize_13.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 16

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Not sure if any of this info may be of some use to you

I posted this in the covid thread earlier

======

s5P3zotK.jpeg

https://gab.com/Horatii/posts/107083714957828189

Dr. Adam Von Frankenstein
@Horatii
12h
·
"So my wife and I have been doing some research, and the organism discovered in the Moderna shot by Dr. Madej appears to be a parasite known as “Polypodium”."

"This organism is found in Sturgeon eggs (Caviar) and attacks the reproductive system, literally eating the yolk of the egg. Could this be the cause of reproductive issues in women getting the shot and the now famous testicular inflammation? Are women having miscarriages because their eggs have been attacked and are no longer viable?"

"We have some great researchers here on Gab. Maybe you have more information? @Annaeva @SarahCorriher @MrJoePrich @SomeBitchIKnow."

#nicecrew

"You can download the PDF here and read the 44 page paper if your interested."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343705863_Evolution_Origins_and_Diversification_of_Parasitic_Cnidarians

=============

Then came across this conversation about it

Though folded TIM23 (yeast) central gene of our mitochondria is found in the mutations of covid. meaning it's a new wild type mitochondria.

Natural mitochondria in short are foreign bacteria that control nearly every cell in our body. It's energy intake. It creates a gateway for any substance (chemical or bio.) It regulates when a cell multiplies and dies and reproductive cells. They also alter the DNA of the cell.

There has been a lot of tests using mitochondria in fetal development. Using mitochondria they can manipulate every organ in the fetus body.

That isn't all. Covid/injection (spike protien) are attacking our mitochondria. People are not getting pneumonia with covid.
It's senescence which is why people die nearly exactly the life of a T cell after going into the hospital. The T Cells are not reproducing. The T cells die around the lungs without reproducing from our bone marrow. It has all the characteristics of pneumonia but it's not.

------------------------------------------

That highly resembles Leukemia

------------------------------------

said, "That highly resembles Leukemia"

Very interesting observation. When i was looking into this, leukemia came up a LOT. You fight it in the same manner as leukemia as far as i can tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------

said, "It sounds like they created the perfect weapon for their depopulation event. I’m not sure about the new wild type mitochondria though. Many believe that the virus was lab-created, so could the creators have made the mitochondrial insertion and then pretended that it’s new and wild?"

Perfect weapon? No. it's not very effective at killing it's effective at scaring the hell out of people by not being able to breath. Hospitals are treating for pneumonia when it's senescence (old age and death of the T cell.) Hospitals are still in the dark on how to treat this disease. Those that do (FLCCC) the hospitals often refuse the treatment (avoid them with hospice.)

Covid is Plasmodium Yoelii parasite and Simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV.) Plasmodium Yoelii parasite is the spike and antigen (what makes you sick) of covid. This parasite is known to enhance STAT1 gene which covid has. STAT1 is the gene that "gain of function" got it's name from. Yes covid was made in the lab.

The wild type mitochondria (folded TIM23) that I'm referring to is one of the hundreds of mutation from Plasmodium Yoelii parasite spike (S1 Subunit) of covid.

--------------------------------------

Got some links a guy can follow up on?

---------------------------------------

I'm giving a summation of a ton of information. I will give the first three things I said in that post you're asking about. be more specific I will answer.

said, "(covid is) not very effective at killing"
740 that had zero comorbidity died out of 540,667 Adults Hospitalized in the US.
https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/pdf/21_0123.pdf

said, "it's effective at scaring the hell out of people by not being able to breath. Hospitals are treating for pneumonia."
I'm going to take that as an axiom everyone is aware of.

said, " it's senescence (old age and death of the T cell.)
Pulmonary edema (excess fluid) resulting from the spike protein
Some of my info is coming from Walter Chesnut.
https://archive.vn/FFf3p#selection-3473.77-3473.87
https://stemcellres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13287-021-02216-w

said, "Hospitals are still in the dark on how to treat this disease. Those that do (FLCCC) the hospitals often refuse the treatment (avoid them with hospice.)"
I know you're aware of this.

Covid is Plasmodium Yoelii parasite and Simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV.)
I've given this link a number of times
https://www.researchgate.net/public...NA_Sequences_Jean_Claude_perez_Luc_Montagnier

---------------------------------

It was the Plasmodium I was mainly interested in, that being new to me.

For the senescence of T-cells, is that related to the white cells that won’t die after they uptake the spike protein?
Someone, I think frontline doctors, suggested a nicotine patch or nicotine lozenges which kills the zombie white blood cells after a week so they can be replaced.
(Sorry, busy at work, so no time to refresh my memory on this.)

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 7.44.32 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Got 100 Ivermectin and 100 HCQ from here $206.

'Michale' in India

This is my credentials

This number is on wtsapp
+91-9560708364

And toll free number is
+1-855-976-1616

Email id:-
affordablemedscare@gmail.com

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So HydroxyChloroquin and Ivermectin are used to fight parasites around the world. The mainstream nearly loses their mind fighting the use of these two parasitic fighters...and then someone announces that there are actual parasites in the vaccine.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So HydroxyChloroquin and Ivermectin are used to fight parasites around the world. The mainstream nearly loses their mind fighting the use of these two parasitic fighters...and then someone announces that there are actual parasites in the vaccine.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

but... somebody here pointed out that the size difference between the "octopus" in the vaxx and the "octopus parasite" that looks like its twin is something like 1000/1...

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well I took my first dose of the horsey paste and happy to report no ill effects. In fact, feeling quite a bit better just 6 hours later. Also have been taking extra vitamin C and a Zinc pill with the horsey paste. Now, if only I could find a little more of the stuff.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well I took my first dose of the horsey paste and happy to report no ill effects. In fact, feeling quite a bit better just 6 hours later. Also have been taking extra vitamin C and a Zinc pill with the horsey paste. Now, if only I could find a little more of the stuff.
Unless you have flu/Wuflu symptoms just do the introduction doses of the "Horsey" one dab, with one dab three days later, then one dab every 30 days if you are in a heavily infectious area.
Once you have symptoms change the regime.
If you are one of the few that get a Dr. prescribed Ivermectin ( I could not he would not) then follow those rules Doc. or bottle state.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I read that non-vaxxed truckers are refusing to pick up cargo at the blue state ports which require mandates. Ships need to be rerouted to red state ports if they want to get unloaded.
GOOD !

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Unless you have flu/Wuflu symptoms just do the introduction doses of the "Horsey" one dab, with one dab three days later, then one dab every 30 days if you are in a heavily infectious area.
Once you have symptoms change the regime.
If you are one of the few that get a Dr. prescribed Ivermectin ( I could not he would not) then follow those rules Doc. or bottle state.

No idea what I have but the symptoms are similar. Felt cold on Friday, first sign I'm getting sick is I took a nap in my office with a heater in my lap. Haha. Saturday all my muscles ached, headache, and cold. Took my normal things with extra Vit C and D. Pulse rate was like 90-100 with O2 slightly down of 96%. Just got tired outside trying to cut up some dead limbs, almost threw up. So I definitely have something, who cares what exactly. Pretty sure I've been exposed to pretty much all the WuFlu varieties, gonna have some real good natural immunity.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
oh no..!!! the headache is worrisome . How is your fever? Are you going to start HydroxyChloroquin ?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
oh no..!!! the headache is worrisome . How is your fever? Are you going to start HydroxyChloroquin ?

Nope. Dont have any and not that concerned. 99% sure i have antibodies to at least some of these wuflus. I had forgotten about the old temp. Slight 99.8 degrees which is fairly typical for me. I have a pretty "sensitive" immune system in that it usually reacts early but its not often i get very sick.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Consult latest 'iMask Protocol' as they've upped dose. It is very hard to over-dose ivermectin!. Thats with a meal. The zinc is away from food. You can follow the Dr. Aguirre-Chang Protocol IF you think you're becoming sick with Covid and that calls for some mega doses of zinc, VitD, VitC, VitA, along with extra hydration. Also both Protocols (iMask and Dr. Aquire-Chang) are calling for nasal?/mouth rinses with mouthwash like Scope (or Dollar Store) with active ingredient 'cetylpyridinium chloride'. There's a better quality of the small chart below at Post #428 in this thread. You have NAC?

1634572180014.png

1634527358558.png
1634527358558.png

Attachments

• 1634527869610.png
    1634527869610.png
    767.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just in case of congested lungs, I bought a cheap (20€) inhaler-vaporizer and bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

If/when the time comes to use it, I'll look up the dosage procedure...

IMG-20211018-WA0002.jpeg

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
In the FLCCC Protocol it mentions this treatment (at 1% so you'd have to dilute). Someone on Reddit 'ivermectin' board had this post for a home-made option.

Inexpensive povidone-iodine nasal spray combination​

renderTimingPixel.png

protocol
You can get a 2-pack of empty 1-oz. “nasal spray bottles” for $7 on Amazon. Look for the item flagged “Amazon’s Choice,” because most of the others are more expensive. (There is a cheaper per-bottle 10-pack available, BTW.)
The nasal spray bottle can spray into your throat as strongly as the “sore throat spray.” And I find its two-finger pump easier to control that the one-finger-or-thumb "sore throat spray." Its smaller size and lesser weight make it easier to control too.
Using a small funnel, you can fill it with fluid from a bottle of “Betadine sore throat gargle,” which costs $12 for 237 ml. (8 fl. oz.). This is cheaper than buying 50 ml. of “Betadine sore throat spray,” which costs $25, especially considering that the bottle contains about 4.7 times more fluid. (Both have the same concentration of the active ingredient.)
I’ve omitted their URLs lest it would be against reddit policy to include them. But it should be easy to find them once on Amazon by using the titles above in its search box.
8 Comments

Last edited:

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure this has been posted. A friend sent it to me today
Free Hydroxychloroquine
3 organic grapefruits
Remove peel and place peel in a large pot.
Cover peel with water 3" above the peel.
Simmer for 3 hours with lid on. Allow to cool fully, do not remove the lid at any time until fully cooled.
Your quinine is ready. It is bitter and you can add honey as a sweetener.
Quinine is hydroxychloroquine without pharma fillers and preservatives and no prescription required.
fwiw : )

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Quinine is hydroxychloroquine without pharma fillers and preservatives and no prescription required.
fwiw : )

uh, not quite... hcq was developed when malaria found defenses against "plain" quinine... if I'm not mistaken.

And you'll end up spending more on grapefruits & cooking energy & time than getting "the real thing"...

just go to emedsmart.com and shop for it without a script... (over 8 successful received shipments so far in the forum - hcq, ivermectin, azithromicin, doxicyclin, ZiverdoKit, etc...) About 2 weeks for delivery. (Place "Dr." or "Pr." before your name so it slips more easily through US postal customs, haha! Packaging says "prescription medication")

edit = pay with PayPal, use "regular expedited shipping" (cheaper, & so you don't have to be at home to sign for the package)...

Last edited:

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
uh, not quite... hcq was developed when malaria found defenses against "plain" quinine... if I'm not mistaken.
Good to know. I'm not up on HCQ just posting what I was sent.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Feeling better today and I'd say I'm over round whatever or whatever WuFlu variant that was. Still a little tired at times and legs are a little sore but that might have been from my disaster of trying to change a light on my car. Did still have a slightly even higher fever, 100.1 or something) last night (kinda surprised by that) but my O2 was back to normal 98-99%. Fever gone today. I did get some Quercetin to give that a try and add to the cold/flu remedies.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Feeling better today and I'd say I'm over round whatever or whatever WuFlu variant that was. Still a little tired at times and legs are a little sore but that might have been from my disaster of trying to change a light on my car. Did still have a slightly even higher fever, 100.1 or something) last night (kinda surprised by that) but my O2 was back to normal 98-99%. Fever gone today. I did get some Quercetin to give that a try and add to the cold/flu remedies.
Below is Dr. Zelenko Protocol. He has a very impressive batting record! I wouldn't shorten anything despite feeling better as Dr. Aquirre Chang feels as thou virus hides out in the blood clots and the explanation for 'long-haul'.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What Lukdiver said. Do the protocol for the suggested time and don't forget the asprin. Sometimes people take a turn for the worse on day 7.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Artemisia annua?

View attachment 229042
I have a bottle of quinine and Artemisinin. Quinine can substitute for the HCQ. The Artemisinin has good test results against covid and is one of the most powerful herbs out there. However it has warnings for heart patients so is to be taken with caution and not for more than a week. Whatever people decide to take use the drug checker.