• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Libra is pound in Spanish.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Question about this chart:
In the weight column, weights are given in Kilos and Libras
Libras are Roman pounds.
"libras, the ancient Roman pound (containing 5053 grains or 327.4 grams)."
However in "our pounds" there 453 grams.
Is the maker of this chart, just being clever using the word libras instead of pounds?
Libras in Spanish stands for a half kilogram. a tad more than a US pound... unless they're Latinos in the US where it means a regular US pound.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Quick math problem (using the FLCCC protocol) I'm terrible at word probs

If ivermectin dose is 0.2mg/kg per day for 5 days and you weighed 100lbs

100lbs is 45.36 kg and you have 12mg pills

What is the daily dosage?
There was a separate chart floating around - Peak Prosperity or some other source - giving pill doses.

The 0.2 mg amount is for the horsey paste, IIRC.

If I'm wrong...anyone, feel free to jump in. I could go through all my links and screenshots, but many of them are barely legible.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I felt like crap and had a terrible cough in Feb of this year. Took a hit of the horse paste and within 24 hours was feeling much better. Almost like a flipping a light switch. Could have been coincidence but I don't think so. I'm just one guy offering his opinion but for me it seemed to have worked. The taste is minimally bland with some aftertaste but tolerable and the dosage is documented here multiple times over and over. My understanding is the Ivermectin is for when you first start developing symptoms, not as part of a daily regimen by I could be mistaken.

I will add I've been on a daily regimen of D3, C, Zinc, Quercetin and Magnesium for at least a year now too. I figure it certainly can't hurt!
I had a similar experience. Not quite so fast with the paste, but I did bounce back.

I wonder if those light attacks by the Kung Flu, are enough to start the antibodies that grant "natural immunity." I'm sure there are tests that could tell us that; but they're being kept from us - because medicine is now political; and the politics that control it, are Jim-Jones nihilism politics. Quick, everyone take the vaxx, and live happily ever after.

In the Next World.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Tons of info over on Survivalist Board (Ivermectin), First page is the protocol and goes on for 98 pages. I'm looking for that other dosing chart that's being discussed.

lvermectin - FLCCC protocol:

Chronic Prevention
0.2 mg/kg per dose
(take with or after a meal) — twice a week for as long as disease risk is elevated in your community

Post COVID-19 Exposure Prevention
0.4 mg/kg per dose
(take with or after a meal)  — one dose today, repeat after 48 hours

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL (treatment)
0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose
(take with or after a meal) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered. Use upper dose range if:  1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. “Delta” variant); 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

More information https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Question, on doxycycline.

I ordered 100mg tablets (valley vet supply); on another thread, and online, a reasonable substitute for HCQ.

What is the dose, for people? Somewhere I saw one tablet twice a day, until symptoms pass.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
All I have, I'm sure there is protocol on net. Normally you have to finish a anti-biotic course if you start it.

Attachments

• 1636944429241.png
    1636944429241.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 14

tradeshack

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

I ordered 100mg tablets (valley vet supply); on another thread, and online, a reasonable substitute for HCQ.

What is the dose, for people? Somewhere I saw one tablet twice a day, until symptoms pass.

Hydroxychloroquine is classed as antimalarial where as Doxycycline is an antibiotic. The Zelenko Protocol offers Doxycycline as a substitute for Azithromycin (Z-Pack), another antibiotic. America's Frontline Doctors base their protocol on Zelenko's.

The protocol suggest 100mg twice a day for seven days as treatment for high risk patients.

z_web_zelenko_protocol_plus.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

It asked me for Veterinarian info. What did you put down for that?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It asked me for Veterinarian info. What did you put down for that?
Valley Vet Supply. I bought as a guest.

It only asked address and billing information.

If I'd registered, I suppose it would have wanted my vet license number, or whatever.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Ziverdo Kit Protocol.jpg

So 2 per day for 5 days, 100mg each...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The antibiotic (doxycyclin or azithromicin) is to prevent bacterial infection (lungs = bronchitis & pneumonia) while the virus is still replicating and spreading before the "anti-parasite" (HCQ or Ivermectin) manages to help the Zinc penetrate all your cells to prevent access & replication of the corona spike proteins...

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Valley Vet Supply. I bought as a guest.

It only asked address and billing information.

If I'd registered, I suppose it would have wanted my vet license number, or whatever.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong, I get: “
  • We'll collect your pet's prescription information during Checkout.
  • This order contains an item(s) which require(s) a veterinarian's prescription. If there are no refills on file, the entire prescription portion of your order will be held pending the veterinarian's authorization.”

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Was curious how this was working out.
25 years ago we used to be able to order rabies vaccine for our barn cats from a magazine.
After a time that was made illegal & we were no longer to get a vaccine privately.
Perhaps there are state laws that regulate this & some of us are able to buy & others are not due to location.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I felt like crap and had a terrible cough in Feb of this year. Took a hit of the horse paste and within 24 hours was feeling much better. Almost like a flipping a light switch. Could have been coincidence but I don't think so. I'm just one guy offering his opinion but for me it seemed to have worked. The taste is minimally bland with some aftertaste but tolerable and the dosage is documented here multiple times over and over. My understanding is the Ivermectin is for when you first start developing symptoms, not as part of a daily regimen by I could be mistaken.

I will add I've been on a daily regimen of D3, C, Zinc, Quercetin and Magnesium for at least a year now too. I figure it certainly can't hurt!

My family get an ivermectin dose weekly as a prophylactic along with the daily vitamins.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There was a separate chart floating around - Peak Prosperity or some other source - giving pill doses.

The 0.2 mg amount is for the horsey paste, IIRC.

If I'm wrong...anyone, feel free to jump in. I could go through all my links and screenshots, but many of them are barely legible.

The 0.2 mg/ 100 pounds is not just for the paste. It is the dose ratio for the Prevention protocol. The dosage goes up to 0.4 mg/ 100 pounds for the exposure protocol and up again to 0.6 mg / 100 pounds for when you get sick with the flu or beer flu.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

[sarc] It's all anecdotal evidence, I'm sure. [/sarc]

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Tons of info over on Survivalist Board (Ivermectin), First page is the protocol and goes on for 98 pages. I'm looking for that other dosing chart that's being discussed.

lvermectin - FLCCC protocol:

Chronic Prevention
0.2 mg/kg per dose
(take with or after a meal) — twice a week for as long as disease risk is elevated in your community

Post COVID-19 Exposure Prevention
0.4 mg/kg per dose
(take with or after a meal)  — one dose today, repeat after 48 hours

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL (treatment)
0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose
(take with or after a meal) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered. Use upper dose range if:  1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. “Delta” variant); 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

More information https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

I have created a spreadsheet for these using the 1% solution. If you're interested, PM me.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

That's an antibiotic. Used in conjunction with hydroxychloroquine sulfate.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
  • We'll collect your pet's prescription information during Checkout.
  • This order contains an item(s) which require(s) a veterinarian's prescription. If there are no refills on file, the entire prescription portion of your order will be held pending the veterinarian's authorization.”

It could be because of where you live.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Have you tried 'Fish Mox'? I can't imagine needing a vet script for Gold Fish. Was like $46?, I bought at local Feed Store for $65 and emedsmart was $26. All same mg and pill quantity.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I had a similar experience. Not quite so fast with the paste, but I did bounce back.

I wonder if those light attacks by the Kung Flu, are enough to start the antibodies that grant "natural immunity." I'm sure there are tests that could tell us that; but they're being kept from us - because medicine is now political; and the politics that control it, are Jim-Jones nihilism politics. Quick, everyone take the vaxx, and live happily ever after.

In the Next World.
My exposure has been off the charts. I think I may have had COVID very early in the pandemic but am not sure. Otherwise i have no idea why I didn't catch it working the COVID units. Many healthcare workers with less exposure did catch it and many with more exposure did not. This is how you know this is some jacked up genetic coded virus.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
because medicine is now political; and the politics that control it, are Jim-Jones nihilism politics. Quick, everyone take the vaxx, and live happily ever after.
^^^Scary but 100% spot on^^^

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Many healthcare workers with less exposure did catch it and many with more exposure did not. This is how you know this is some jacked up genetic coded virus.
On that subject, did you happen to see this vid I posted in the other coof thread?

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My exposure has been off the charts. I think I may have had COVID very early in the pandemic but am not sure. Otherwise i have no idea why I didn't catch it working the COVID units. Many healthcare workers with less exposure did catch it and many with more exposure did not. This is how you know this is some jacked up genetic coded virus.

I had two different type of test two weeks ago and tested positive. No symptoms at all, did a home test a couple of days ago and I am now negative.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Have you tried 'Fish Mox'? I can't imagine needing a vet script for Gold Fish. Was like $46?, I bought at local Feed Store for $65 and emedsmart was $26. All same mg and pill quantity.

Do you have a direct link to that? Can’t find in on their site.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I had two different type of test two weeks ago and tested positive. No symptoms at all, did a home test a couple of days ago and I am now negative.
There's a cheaper Home Test.

Flip a coin. Heads, you have it. Tails, you don't.

Just about as accurate.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I haven't seen where any over the counter test kits are reliable for testing for the actual COVID virus. Hell, they've already admitted that the PCR tests aren't but they're waiting to remove them from use by the end of next month. Am I the only one scratching my head wondering why they still use highly inaccurate testing methods to continue pushing their narrative?

People are stupid

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There's a cheaper Home Test.

Flip a coin. Heads, you have it. Tails, you don't.

Just about as accurate.

I don’t put much faith in any test.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Did they make you test because of exposure at work?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't seen where any over the counter test kits are reliable for testing for the actual COVID virus. Hell, they've already admitted that the PCR tests aren't but they're waiting to remove them from use by the end of next month. Am I the only one scratching my head wondering why they still use highly inaccurate testing methods to continue pushing their narrative?

People are stupid
HAHA, they sell inaccurate tests to keep pushing the narrative. Once again where did the flu go in 2020?

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
The other thread got locked so posting here: this is from the chat board the doctors/nurses use for people having AE from the jab. Just posting it to get people thinking about 'where' you may have to go in reference to helping someone with a reaction. Its bad when the professionals are stretching to get relief. I'm 'stretching' myself as twin brother's wife took booster after J & J and has 'extreme tiredeness' and I'm hoping to find something. She took a flu vaccine many years ago and had major reaction so you'd think she'd have avoided Covid jabs. Won't take a baby aspirin or NAC. DAMMIT. First link below is the link to chat board at medscape.

Lauren O.1 day ago

Twitching update:
I had 1 shot of Moderna on August 6th. On Aug. 8th the nightmare of twitching began. All over entire body, head to toe, all day and all night. Especially in calves!! I took magnesium and it didn’t seem to help too much. On November 11th, I began taking supplements that a personal trainer/holistic healer recommended for me. I will explain what else I did in a moment but I can say that I feel almost completely twitch free for the first time in close to 4 months. I might get an occasional one, but it feels so natural now, like a common sneeze here and there… rather than the constant torment of them never going away.
I’m currently taking:
1) Yellow Dock
2) Sea Moss 2,000 mg
3) Burdock Root 1,000 mg
4) Sarsaparilla 1,000 mg
5) Blue Vervain tincture
6) Turmeric Curcumin 1,500 mg
I drink a gallon of water a day, sometimes more. I intermittent fast and eat within a 6 hour time period.
I do 30 minutes of HIT exercise followed by a hot epsom salt bath for 20 minutes ( I feel this really helps with removing toxins and inflammation) followed by a cold shower.
This is the best I’ve felt in months. Obviously this isn’t medical advice and I’d suggest talking to your doctor before trying this, but I believe these things have helped me so much. I’ve also eliminated alcohol completely. I used to enjoy red wine at times.. but even though they say red wine is good in moderation- alcohol is still a neurotoxin. So for the time being while I’m healing, that is eliminated. I hope someone finds this information helpful and if I can heal from the vaccine than there’s hope for everyone.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The other thread got locked so posting here: this is from the chat board the doctors/nurses use for people having AE from the jab. Just posting it to get people thinking about 'where' you may have to go in reference to helping someone with a reaction. Its bad when the professionals are stretching to get relief. I'm 'stretching' myself as twin brother's wife took booster after J & J and has 'extreme tiredeness' and I'm hoping to find something. She took a flu vaccine many years ago and had major reaction so you'd think she'd have avoided Covid jabs. Won't take a baby aspirin or NAC. DAMMIT. First link below is the link to chat board at medscape.

Lauren O.1 day ago

Twitching update:
I had 1 shot of Moderna on August 6th. On Aug. 8th the nightmare of twitching began. All over entire body, head to toe, all day and all night. Especially in calves!! I took magnesium and it didn’t seem to help too much. On November 11th, I began taking supplements that a personal trainer/holistic healer recommended for me. I will explain what else I did in a moment but I can say that I feel almost completely twitch free for the first time in close to 4 months. I might get an occasional one, but it feels so natural now, like a common sneeze here and there… rather than the constant torment of them never going away.
I’m currently taking:
1) Yellow Dock
2) Sea Moss 2,000 mg
3) Burdock Root 1,000 mg
4) Sarsaparilla 1,000 mg
5) Blue Vervain tincture
6) Turmeric Curcumin 1,500 mg
I drink a gallon of water a day, sometimes more. I intermittent fast and eat within a 6 hour time period.
I do 30 minutes of HIT exercise followed by a hot epsom salt bath for 20 minutes ( I feel this really helps with removing toxins and inflammation) followed by a cold shower.
This is the best I’ve felt in months. Obviously this isn’t medical advice and I’d suggest talking to your doctor before trying this, but I believe these things have helped me so much. I’ve also eliminated alcohol completely. I used to enjoy red wine at times.. but even though they say red wine is good in moderation- alcohol is still a neurotoxin. So for the time being while I’m healing, that is eliminated. I hope someone finds this information helpful and if I can heal from the vaccine than there’s hope for everyone.

This is a good post and pretty different ideas from other attempts to recover from the jab. My one brother texted last night asking what my vitamin regime is because his isn't working. So I know he's really starting to feel the effects. I sent him the ideas before but I doubt he did anything. We'll see if he goes out to get some now.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Just watched this video by Jeff Prather and at 8min on he mentions catching the Beer Flu at the Freedom Conference is Texas this last weekend? He's doing ivermectin and nebulized with HP and has several Doctors helping him. Looks a little rough and has a cough but doing ok. I'll see if I can catch his videos over the next several days and catch how he's doing and treatments. Used to watch him steady in the past.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Interesting post over on Zero-Hedge:

1 hour ago
remove
link

Let's hope this is the work of someone's over active imagination and not a real false flag the deep state is brewing up for us!
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11...-unleash-angel-death-smallpox-bioweapon.html#
"(Natural News) Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates is already signaling the arrival of his next plandemic, which appears to involve the intentional release of a smallpox bioweapon.
The mainstream media has been littered as of late with stories about mysterious smallpox “vials” and other things related to smallpox. We also reported about eight years ago that the federal government was stockpiling smallpox “vaccines” for some reason.
Just the other day, a worker at a laboratory outside of Philadelphia supposedly stumbled upon about 15 vials of smallpox … something inside of a refrigerator. The FBI and other federal agencies reportedly intervened and are conducting an “investigation.”
Then, the Daily Mail (U.K.) reported on a warning from Gates, who claims that “terrorists” (himself?) are planning to unleash a smallpox bioweapon. This, according to Gates, requires that governments spend billions of dollars to “prevent future pandemics.”
It just so happens that Gates addressed all of this at his “Event 201” initiative, which conveniently occurred right before the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was first announced by the mainstream media.
This plandemic exercise, which occurred in October 2019, laid the groundwork for the Chinese Virus. Now, Gates is laying the groundwork for a smallpox plandemic, which we speculate will soon go viral (pun intended).
Biden bought millions of dollars’ worth of smallpox drugs back in September – WHY?
For years, we were told by the government and the media that smallpox was eradicated. This supposedly occurred back in 1980. Now, however, it is making a resurgence in the headlines, at least, and will probably soon emerge in humans.
Back in September, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under Pedo Joe Biden arranged for the delivery of $112.5 million worth of a drug called TPOXX, which just so happens to be a pharmaceutical medication designed to treat smallpox.
Why was this order placed? Does the Biden regime know something that the rest of us do not? Is smallpox soon to become the next plandemic? Will they call it Smallpox-21?
“… while there is a chance that these three stories that might seem unrelated actually are ‘unrelated’ to each other after-all, there’s also the chance that the three stories are sewn together like a perfectly stitched ‘conspiracy,’ one used to further crack down upon the free people of the planet,” warns All News Pipeline, referring to individual stories about the smallpox vials, Gates’ smallpox bioweapon warning, and the HHS purchase of TPOXX.
What many are wondering is how did “mystery” vials appear in Philadelphia when there are only two labs in the entire world that have been authorized to store smallpox samples?
This Philadelphia lab, by the way, is owned by none other than Merck & Co. Does this mean that Merck is developing some kind of drug concoction to be strategically released just after the smallpox bioweapon is released?
Gates has also recently spoke about “germ games,” which he likened to “war games” used by militaries during conflicts. Is the deep state planning to soon unleash a biological war against the people?
“… while the flu or common cold being ‘eradicated’ (as Gates put it) would be great, these ‘germ-games’ Gates speaks of sound like false flag exercises to push ‘germs’ out into the world, and coming at a time when we know that the globalists need (in their insane minds) to ‘eradicate’ a large portion of the world’s population,” All News Pipeline further reports.
Smallpox, in case you are unfamiliar with it, is said to be “a contagious, disfiguring and often deadly disease that has affected humans for thousands of years.”
The latest news about Bill Gates and bioterrorism can be found at Pandemic.news.