• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anybody have a good online link for buying invermectin they use?
Tractor Supply had it online a few months back. None in store last time I was there a few weeks ago.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
As with ammo, they're cutting supply lines.

Murdoch's, our local chain of feed and farm stores, had a big bin of it. Also a big warning sign that it was not for human consumption. Sure, and HCQ is poison, also.

But I bought; and no questions or funny looks. I tried; I read more, I figured that would be the way to go. So I made several trips, and now I have a supply.

Last me about a year, maybe a bit more, with 14-day preventative doses, two each month.

But it looks like that's IT. Because as long as these Club-of-Rome types are alive and pulling strings, they're gonna be frantic to inject this damned, double-damned, God-damned POISON in the bodies of the unwilling.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Twice a month paste. 5000 mg D, Zink, B1, C

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Anybody have a good online link for buying invermectin they use?
Link from someone else and I've ordered thru Tractor Supply but this is cheaper. Per the iMask Protocol you need quercetin/zinc. This is oral! Also research is looking like VitD healthy levels are necessary. Add vitK2 so it targets bones instead of liver if dosing heavy.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Link from someone else and I've ordered thru Tractor Supply but this is cheaper. Per the iMask Protocol you need quercetin/zinc. This is oral! Also research is looking like VitD healthy levels are necessary. Add vitK2 so it targets bones instead of liver if dosing heavy.
Everything is illegal in California

Not available for purchase or shipment to California residents.

clyderose

Reaction score
It is the same exact fucking thing.......you need to quit trying to hijack the conversation............. :2 thumbs up:

Speaking of asses, if it tastes so bad just shove it up your ass.

I did that once with 2 hits of lsd, and I got the full EFFECT!

I think I tripped for 3 days.
You're hardcore dude, I never thought of that back in the day. Jerry G would be proud.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You're hardcore dude, I never thought of that back in the day. Jerry G would be proud.
I could tell ya stories...not of LSD, but of vodka...and some youngish chickies (I was their age myself, almost) who wanted to par-tay with the booze...but didn't want to smell like they'd been drinking.

Since we'd already dispensed with the wrappings, I suggested putting it in the back door. Using one of those rubber syringes that come with an ear-wax removal kit.

clyderose

Reaction score
I've been taking the paste for over six months now and had no bad effects. Last months yearly bloodwork came back more or less same as last year. I'm stacking it like AG. Am willing to trade @ 1:1:winks2:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

We just ordered some from here.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
WillA2, You live in KY don't you ? Southern States carries oral Paste. Just in case you didn't know.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^ That is what I bought at the store. Same price. And I prefer not to have my name in the database, if possible.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I bought at the store (Tractor Supply $72). I started on paste but after half a tube I switched to liquid. Hardly any taste and much easy getting dose correct.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WillA2, You live in KY don't you ? Southern States carries oral Paste. Just in case you didn't know.

Thought about that. I wanted something I could "disguise" for some children. Make it more palatable. We'll get the paste if that's all we can get.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
$57.00 at Tractor Supply today.

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thought about that. I wanted something I could "disguise" for some children. Make it more palatable. We'll get the paste if that's all we can get.
Yep, Horses must have different taste buds or preference than humans, but since my first month of use was my prophylactic dose the rest is saved for symptoms.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yep, Horses must have different taste buds or preference than humans, but since my first month of use was my prophylactic dose the rest is saved for symptoms.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Same here. I'll add it to the horsepaste stash in case someone else nearby is in need

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It's advertised as apple flavpred but it doesn't taste like anything close to apples to me. I suspect it doesn't taste like apple to the horse either. I think the whole apple flavor thing is a psyop by the manufacturer!!!

Even the horses are chuckling about it!

1627678754859.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Same here. I'll add it to the horsepaste stash in case someone else nearby is in need
A noble plan....but I don't think there's much of a future here.

Supply is being cut off, but Ukraine-style famine is in the works, too. And your first duty is to yourself - dead heroes save no lives.

I think it's down to the wire, now. They haven't tipped off who's setting a timetable, but it's obvious there IS one. And it's backed by money - note all those radio/television spots.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wanted something I could "disguise" for some children.
I bet the taste would blend perfectly with Mountain Dew.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I bet the taste would blend perfectly with Mountain Dew.
Much prefer the liquid as just 'blah' tasting after mixing with water. My neighbor has goats and said it ain't happening them eating paste. There's videos showing how to get horses to eat it w/o spitting it all over you. Money wise the 250ml liquid much cheaper than paste. Also container I bought had 'good to date' of 2024.Someone said it 'may' be necessary to put paste in toothpaste tubes to smuggle into hospitalized love ones. Sick times. Also NAC has been restricted by FDA and Amazon doesn't carry it but still available on eBay. I wouldn't be surprised to have ivermectin disappearing as I no longer see it on 'Picard meds for Pets' where I bought it before.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Money wise the 250ml liquid much cheaper than paste.
Yes, the 250ml 1% bottle was $55 (plus tax). That's more than 80 doses for a big guy. I think the $4 tube of gel was three or four doses. For medicine, either one is a great value.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just wanted to remind you guys using the liquid to be sure and pick up a medical syringe too. Ivermectin is a powerful drug. Math conversion to human weight in meds are not my strong point but that little decimal point matters when it comes to dosing the liquid. Another thing the liquid Ivermectin is not water soluble. If you are mixing it in a water based beverage its going to stick to the sides of the cup. Best to measure in the syringe and squirt it in your mouth and chase it with a drink.

Also the liquid Ivermectin is good years past expiration date. I do not know if that is true of the paste. Store it in the fridge to extend life. One more perk is if things get bad and you can not find heart worm medication for your dog it can be used monthly for that. I used it on all my dogs for many years.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yes, the 250ml 1% bottle was $55 (plus tax). That's more than 80 doses for a big guy. I think the $4 tube of gel was three or four doses. For medicine, either one is a great value.
Any is better to have than NONE.
:winks2:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
perhaps this is part or all of the reason Amazon took NAC off its shelf

It’s called graphene oxide and Spanish scientists at La Quinta Columna discovered that it comprised over 95% of the Pfizer injection vial

Biocompatible N-acetyl cysteine reduces graphene oxide and persists at the surface as a green radical scavenger

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Great PDF download on Chinese herbs for Covid. I have been researching quinine for covid and got side tracked by this. The Chinese have been treating covid with their herbs ever since the first SARS. I don't know if the info is correct but I read that villages that used these formulas had a much lower death rate. The man who wrote this also does protocol for Lyme's patients and is very knowledgeable.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It's Tuesday morning, So horse paste day. (I'm doing the weekly)
To measure I place the plastic lid sideways on my scale that helps hold a spoon in place.
Hit the tare button that zeros the scale out.
Plunge out unto the spoon a gram which If I did the math correctly is apropos for a 200lb old fart.
Tractor supply was out of the apple flavor several weeks ago, so I bought the Zimecterin.
That stuff looks like tooth paste, but tastes like chemical.
Will be going back to the vaseline tasting Durvet.

P1010001 (1).JPG
P1010003 (1).JPG

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Been looking into the Ivermectin pills. Anyone know how the dosages are figured for the pills?
All Day Chemist has 6 & 12 Mg pills.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I started with the paste, but am now using the liquid. I started with the 30mg per hundred kg dosage, but have now taken several 50mg per hundred kg. I read one recommendation of three times that for a short time. I have not seen any effects from taking ivermectin and zinc (generally half or a third of a 50mg tablet when I remember to take it.) I do note that the zinc really messes up my stomach if I don't take it with food.

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I got some Quinine liquid extract, which I'm adding to my water. I'm also using a supplement called Quercetin Zinc, + stinging nettle root, vitamin C and D3. And I just ordered the 250ml injectable Ivermectin from the link above. Thanks!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Picked up my first tube of Horse Paste. No plans on really using the stuff. Anyone know if you can give some small amount to cats? Got a somewhat barn cat living around our place. Feel like they might actually need it you know, because of the eating critters around the house.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Picked up my first tube of Horse Paste. No plans on really using the stuff. Anyone know if you can give some small amount to cats? Got a somewhat barn cat living around our place. Feel like they might actually need it you know, because of the eating critters around the house.
Don't know if you can; but I wouldn't.

Cats and dogs have their own immune systems. What would kill a human, a dog loves.

Cats and dogs both eat feces. Something that would make a human very, very ill, if done regularly.

Unless the cat shows signs of worms, I wouldn't worry. If it does, I'd get a wormer for cats, not one meant for animals that eat grain.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
dosing chart addition from Luke Diver... everyone will need TB syringes for the liquid. Please watch those decimal points

View attachment 220819

That's pretty close to the 1ml per 75 pounds on the 1% solution bottles I have. That is the recommendation for swine.

You buy syringes for your pets that can be used to extract the solution for oral use. Otherwise, pharmacies have been demanding prescriptions locally in Kentucky.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Do you have a pdf of this info that's easier to read?
I doubt she does...but someone with better eyes than I, could type it into a spreadsheet and make a PDF of it.

I just saved it as a JPEG. Along with Chris Martinson's dosing chart, I can see enough to know how much horse paste to take.

Now, when the horse paste, and zinc and quercitin, are banned...I don't know what I'll do.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Do you have a pdf of this info that's easier to read?
no, that is all he posted.. apparently there are revisions being made to ivermectin dose for Delta. I'm hoping he will weigh in with more info