• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Gates, FAUCI, & SOROS
:jail: :jail: :jail:
:hang: :hang: :hang:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fecesbook deleted the original video. I found a link to another post of the video but it's in, well, I don't know what this language is this lady is using but I'm sure someone can get the translation. This stuff is big news if it goes viral. I grabbed this video as I believe its going to get scrubbed again

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fecesbook deleted the original video. I found a link to another post of the video but it's in, well, I don't know what this language is this lady is using but I'm sure someone can get the translation. This stuff is big news if it goes viral. I grabbed this video as I believe its going to get scrubbed again

I thought this all along especially that BS bunch in DC, including FAUCI and BIRX.
FAUCO and BIRX 4 Prison along with Gates, Soros, and Big Pharma. Then a propper Ballet Recital :hang: :hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I thought this all along especially that BS bunch in DC, including FAUCI and BIRX.
FAUCO and BIRX 4 Prison along with Gates, Soros, and Big Pharma. Then a propper Ballet Recital :hang: :hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:
So did I, this is why people aren't just dropping dead all around us and why no big named player in government has suffered any symptoms....they all got saline!!

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I just watched an interview with Dr. Lee Merritt, and she said that US customs is interdicting Ivermectin shipments from overseas.

She also said that 3 HCQ plants have thus far suffered catastrophic fires.

I am praying that my HCQ and Ivermectin shipment from India makes it here; it has been almost 3 weeks since I placed the order.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just watched an interview with Dr. Lee Merritt, and she said that US customs is interdicting Ivermectin shipments from overseas.

I am praying that my HCQ and Ivermectin shipment from India makes it here; it has been almost 3 weeks since I placed the order.
do you have a link for her interview? Do you at least have some horse paste in case? Also quinine can be used and they sell the derivative on amazon.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
do you have a link for her interview? Do you at least have some horse paste in case? Also quinine can be used and they sell the derivative on amazon.

The interview was on Mike Lindell's 96 hour marathon this morning. No horse paste. I guess I will have to make my own quinine. I do have Quercitin.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I've gone liquid (oral). It's out at National Roper Supply but get on their list and they'll get back to you.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I've gone liquid (oral). It's out at National Roper Supply but get on their list and they'll get back to you.
I bought both. I can only imagine the scene if I tried to get my granddaughter to consume apple flavored horse paste. This is the child who had low o2 and could not breath but swore she would rather die from pneumonia than take berry flavored antibiotics. At least with the liquid ivermectin we can squirt it down her throat.
:2 thumbs up:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
she said that US customs is interdicting Ivermectin shipments from overseas.

I am praying that my HCQ and Ivermectin shipment from India makes it here;
If they seize your shipment, you should get a note from them telling you that's what happened.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Back years ago when I was buying testosterone off the normal 'means' I had one shipment seized. As you said I received a 'letter'. That was a Class 2 drug? Supplier reshipped but that doesn't take place with Indian pharmacy's. I'm still hanging fire on another order of a dozen Ziverdo Kits.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Recently found 500 ml of 1% solution at a local farm co-op for $90.00. Eventhough, we still have some, bought it anyway.

EFIT: We put the dosage in a small amount of fruit juice to help with flavor. Red grape juice seems to work best for us.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I reported this to the membership back in late Spring. India plant and Taiwan plant within a week of each other.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

That reminds me but the horsey paste was back in stock the other day. I needed some cat food and the had the 1.87% paste but the price had like doubled. Something like 6.99 and now 15.99. Still better than nothing.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just came across this:
and associated stories:
https://kylesheldrick.blogspot.com/2021/ (various articles on this blog)

It does seem that there are some serious issues with a lot of the positive ivermectin studies, which appear to have been subsequently withdrawn by the authors.

Before any of you get mad at me :-), this does not mean that I won't take it - as I have said many times I see little downside in doing so, but it does appear that the positive evidence for its efficacy is increasingly limited.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just came across this:
and associated stories:
https://kylesheldrick.blogspot.com/2021/ (various articles on this blog)

It does seem that there are some serious issues with a lot of the positive ivermectin studies, which appear to have been subsequently withdrawn by the authors.

Before any of you get mad at me :-), this does not mean that I won't take it - as I have said many times I see little downside in doing so, but it does appear that the positive evidence for its efficacy is increasingly limited.
So folks you can voluntarily inject man-made modifications on RNA (mRNA) into your body with absolutely no proof it works. FAUCI has backed off from stating the Jab Juices are a "vaccine" and can prevent Wuhan Flu aka WuFlu aka COVID 19 aka.... yet keeps promoting "Booster" Jabs as a prophylactic for this man-altered virus. Yet Countries Australia , Israel , (and others unknown by me) with high jab rates also have hospitals over-flowing with patients previously jabbed now fighting for their lives with many losing the battle.
Hx is indicating WuFlu like all flues can kill but those that survive the viral attack are better off with their own natural antibodies for further prevention or further moderate re-inoculation.
Hx is also indicating High Jab rates leading to higher chances of viral attacks on the body, and higher chances of being hospitalized, and death, and blamed on the WuFlu but no mention of Jab Juice Hx.
OR
Try Ivermectine within your regular vitamin/mineral protocols and not have man-altered RNA in your system and observe how you feel, without the chance of long term genetic changes in you, or a surprising heart attack.
We have all learned the leadership LIES. From FAUCI, Gates & Soros to Big. Gov., to Big Pharma for control over the human population worldwide.
Whether there is an agenda being pushed by the writer(s) is unknown. He does admit to taking money from the Australian Gov. so you decide on whether there is bias or not.
DYODD
Best Wishes to You and Yours

FAUCI et al : :jail: :jail::jail::jail::jail:....:hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:.....

puller738

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I Ordered a batch of ivermectin from “buyivermectinforhumans.us 2 weeks ago. Still waiting on it to arrive. Question for those who ordered from emedsmart??? I was going to order another batch of ivermectin from this operation, however it shows a prescription is required. Is this something which has just changed. Is a prescription now required to order from emedsmart??

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Mad? No. Disgusted with a truly trollworthy post. Yes.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Mad? No. Disgusted with a truly trollworthy post. Yes.
1. Why is it trollworthy?
2. Your "response" is not a useful argument - it's exactly the sort of response we are used to seeing from the government when they are questioned - "How dare you question me?". Surely we should be better than that, otherwise what are we complaining about?

I had a good look through the various analyses of the trials in question and it definitely looked to me like the author(s) had valid arguments, and that many of the positive ivermectin trials are likely using fraudulent data.

I haven't seen good counters to these arguments, and I'd certainly be interested in them if they exist. And maybe there are other studies which continue to show a large, statistically significant benefit which I am unaware of - but it seems to me right now that ivermectin likely has a modest effect in reducing the severity of disease, but no more than that.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
So folks you can voluntarily inject man-made modifications on RNA (mRNA) into your body with absolutely no proof it works. FAUCI has backed off from stating the Jab Juices are a "vaccine" and can prevent Wuhan Flu aka WuFlu aka COVID 19 aka.... yet keeps promoting "Booster" Jabs as a prophylactic for this man-altered virus. Yet Countries Australia , Israel , (and others unknown by me) with high jab rates also have hospitals over-flowing with patients previously jabbed now fighting for their lives with many losing the battle.
Hx is indicating WuFlu like all flues can kill but those that survive the viral attack are better off with their own natural antibodies for further prevention or further moderate re-inoculation.
Hx is also indicating High Jab rates leading to higher chances of viral attacks on the body, and higher chances of being hospitalized, and death, and blamed on the WuFlu but no mention of Jab Juice Hx.
OR
Try Ivermectine within your regular vitamin/mineral protocols and not have man-altered RNA in your system and observe how you feel, without the chance of long term genetic changes in you, or a surprising heart attack.
We have all learned the leadership LIES. From FAUCI, Gates & Soros to Big. Gov., to Big Pharma for control over the human population worldwide.
Whether there is an agenda being pushed by the writer(s) is unknown. He does admit to taking money from the Australian Gov. so you decide on whether there is bias or not.
DYODD
Best Wishes to You and Yours

FAUCI et al : :jail: :jail::jail::jail::jail:....:hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:.....

I agree that the author gets money from the Australian government. But his analyses are his analyses, and they do seem to indicate problems with the studies in question irrespective of where the money comes from. I am definitely interested in any rebuttals to what he's saying - either directly with his work, or quoting other non-falsified studies which render his work moot.

Also - it's not either/or. A decision to get the jab is separate from a decision to use ivermectin or any other treatment. One could do either, neither, or both.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I Ordered a batch of ivermectin from “buyivermectinforhumans.us 2 weeks ago. Still waiting on it to arrive. Question for those who ordered from emedsmart??? I was going to order another batch of ivermectin from this operation, however it shows a prescription is required. Is this something which has just changed. Is a prescription now required to order from emedsmart??
That "prescription required" has been on the emedsmart website since before I made my 1st order in August.
Never been asked for one.
4 different orders since.
Regular tracked shipping about 2 weeks.
Somebody has to sign at reception so it doesn't get lost or stolen in the mail.
I suggest putting "Dr." or "Pr." before your name so it goes through postal customs more smoothly.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
2. Your "response" is not a useful argument - it's exactly the sort of response we are used to seeing from the government when they are questioned - "How dare you question me?". Surely we should be better than that, otherwise what are we complaining about?

You obviously misunderstand, probably on purpose. I'm not arguing with you.

But your response with Ivermectin is to cast doubt, xactly like billy boy and fausti would want their internet trolls to. That's trollworthy.

My opinion entirely. No argument. I could care less what you think. But I see where you're going with this, and you're sowing seeds of doubt.

I can question anything I want. You obviously don't like being questioned.

TS.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I had a good look through the various analyses of the trials in question and it definitely looked to me like the author(s) had valid arguments, and that many of the positive ivermectin trials are likely using fraudulent data.

I haven't seen good counters to these arguments, and I'd certainly be interested in them if they exist. And maybe there are other studies which continue to show a large, statistically significant benefit which I am unaware of - but it seems to me right now that ivermectin likely has a modest effect in reducing the severity of disease, but no more than that.

Totally ignoring the results that doctors in the trenches are reporting. You still think the "medical studies" are where we should hang our hats, atleast that's how it reads, and ignore that the medical establishment has proven that our good health is counter productive to their business models.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
10 out of 10 "scientists" agree with those that fund them.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Recently found 500 ml of 1% solution at a local farm co-op for $90.00. Eventhough, we still have some, bought it anyway.

EFIT: We put the dosage in a small amount of fruit juice to help with flavor. Red grape juice seems to work best for us.

how much are you taking?

what size needles do you use?

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Totally ignoring the results that doctors in the trenches are reporting. You still think the "medical studies" are where we should hang our hats, atleast that's how it reads, and ignore that the medical establishment has proven that our good health is counter productive to their business models.
The problem with doctors in the trenches reporting stuff is that we know that that is not a reliable way to decide whether a treatment is good or not. No it's not completely useless, but it's not very good either - so we should attach a great deal more weight to trials. Doctors prescribed all sorts of useless treatments for centuries at a time based on their own observations.

I'm especially worried about trials with fraudulent data which show that Ivermectin works. Presumably these people wanted Ivermectin to work (which is why they created the fraudulent data to show that it did), so would not have designed trials designed to ensure failure (like some of the HCQ trials), but they still found that it didn't work all that well - otherwise why invent the data?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
how much are you taking?

what size needles do you use?

I use the needle to extract the solution. Currently, 3 ml syringe. I have a spreadsheet that I have created to determine dosage based on body weight. 2 mg/kg, 4 mg/kg, & 6 mg/kg. Dosage depends on whether or not you are on the Prevention protocol, exposure protocol, or treatment protocol.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The problem with doctors in the trenches reporting stuff is that we know that that is not a reliable way to decide whether a treatment is good or not. No it's not completely useless, but it's not very good either - so we should attach a great deal more weight to trials. Doctors prescribed all sorts of useless treatments for centuries at a time based on their own observations.

I'm especially worried about trials with fraudulent data which show that Ivermectin works. Presumably these people wanted Ivermectin to work (which is why they created the fraudulent data to show that it did), so would not have designed trials designed to ensure failure (like some of the HCQ trials), but they still found that it didn't work all that well - otherwise why invent the data?

The doctors actually using it are saving lives at very high success rates. But I suppose it's all anecdotal. Even if doctors from opposite sides of the globe are having similar results.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Mudbloods will MudBlood. The likelyhood of anyone receiving Big Pharma money finding ivermectin effective are as likely as the profit Big Pharma will make = zero/zip/nada.

1638159683659.png

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
The doctors actually using it are saving lives at very high success rates. But I suppose it's all anecdotal. Even if doctors from opposite sides of the globe are having similar results.
Maybe.

But remember that no-one really knows how dangerous the disease is in the first place. The CDC periodically informs us of some number of covid deaths that have supposedly occurred, but we know that that number is way too high - inflated by false positives, with-covid vs of-covid, deliberate infection of the elderly, lockdown measures themselves causing deaths, etc. etc.

So how many people really die at all?

Let's say I'm an honest doctor who doesn't treat patients in a nursing home. Let's say I have a few hundred patients for whom I am the primary doctor, and maybe 150 of those have contracted symptomatic covid. Maybe 50 had symptoms sufficiently bad that they came to see me. I treated them with ivermectin and none of them died.

Does that mean that ivermectin works? Sure if you believe that covid is dangerous, but not as far as I'm concerned. It just means that this disease is not especially dangerous and none of those people would have died if they had not received ivermectin either.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
It's simple, take the jab or chose not to. IF you are proactive start a regimen of proven supplements and therapeutics. IF you've decided to become a MudBlood there are steps you can take to hopefully mitigate the spikes. I'll stick with a 'safe' drug and continue as a PureBlood.

Attachments

• Message_1637198688006.jpg
    Message_1637198688006.jpg
    666.4 KB · Views: 5

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Mudbloods will MudBlood. The likelyhood of anyone receiving Big Pharma money finding ivermectin effective are as likely as the profit Big Pharma will make = zero/zip/nada.
I think that's likely true. However that does not, by itself, make ivermectin effective.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's simple, take the jab or chose not to.
Well of course I'm not going to take the jab.

IF you are proactive start a regimen of proven supplements and therapeutics.
Or just don't worry at all. That's a perfectly healthy option too you know. If no-one had bothered with a propaganda campaign we likely wouldn't know there was anything unusual happening and none of us would be worrying about anything - we would just be continuing our lives as normal and we wouldn't be dying in great numbers either.

IF you've decided to become a MudBlood there are steps you can take to hopefully mitigate the spikes. I'll stick with a 'safe' drug and continue as a PureBlood.
No harm trying to figure out which safe drugs work best though, is there?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If no-one had bothered with a propaganda campaign we likely wouldn't know there was anything unusual happening and none of us would be worrying about anything - we would just be continuing our lives as normal and we wouldn't be dying in great numbers either.
Interesting comment. Wonder how much that affected old and infirm to just "give up" and helped them pass away by nothing more than suggestion and bad medical care...............