• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Put your faith in God, not medicines.
But I heard God helps those who help themselves.
Also I grew up hearing God takes care of babies and fools. Well, I'm 67 so I'm too old to be a baby. I am surrounded by Vaxxers in my immediate family, and The WuFlu swept through my in-laws, nieces and nephew last Spring.
The closest symptoms I got (Sinus and persistent cough over 3 weeks) seemed in line with the DELTA variant ( August). The UTC diagnosed me with allergies ( Never had any in my life until then) and gave me a steroid nasal spray. Three days later those symptoms were gone. Two weeks later Herr FAUCI and the CDC stated the DELTA Variant was here in the US.
So, Did I have DELTA ? IDK. I live with "Jab Juice" shedders and been around all my in-laws who had WuFlu and all took Jab Juice too.
NOT ME though, and I DON'T Wear masks or scarfs.
I've been on a vitamins and mineral supplements for years just for my own concerns. I added more D3 & zinc when Wuflu started and Magnesium this past Summer. I got Ivermectin took two doses initially and the rest is on "standby" just in case.
If this has been pure luck I ought to have won the POWERBALL lottery by now.
Jus' Sayin'
Best Wishes, and Good Health to all my GIM2 brothers, sisters and their loved ones.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
like I said , we were taking zinc , vit c , quercetin , vit d with k2 , oregano , NAC, quinine , and a good multi vitamin , and ivermectin...for 4 months , gf for about 6 months , plenty of exercise and sunshine..and we trust GOD

we still got sick as dogs , fever , diarrhea , respiratory issues , 5 days of cluster migraines and I finally went to the ER because I knew they were treating China flu patients with a monoclonal antibiotic treatment

and here we are about 4 weeks later and are still dealing with some lingering issues , like brain fog , lethargy , all we want to do is sleep , and some lingering mucus respiratory coughing and sneezing

otherwise we are fine and a full recovery is expected , thanks be to the Most High GOD

all I am saying is the prophylaxis protocol we were following did not work for us

would we have gotten sicker had we not been treating ourselves the last several months? I cannot answer that question

whatever flu bug is going around , it kicked our butts and I don’t want to go through that crap again

so we will stay away from people until things die down some and we will continue to take our vitamins and minerals as preventative measures , just like I’ve been doing for about 20 years and when China flu hit , that is when we started adding more c and d and quercetin and quinine to our protocols

I don’t see any reason to continue the ivermectin since it did not help the first go round whereas I know the vit c , d , etc etc are good for my immune system

who was that who said “different strokes for different folks”?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There is also a thinking that different Blood Types are affected differently. Just to add to the mix.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'll trust my immune system while giving it everything it needs to remain strong and effective

If I die, I die but I'm not planning on it

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
like I said , we were taking zinc , vit c , quercetin , vit d with k2 , oregano , NAC, quinine , and a good multi vitamin , and ivermectin...for 4 months , gf for about 6 months , plenty of exercise and sunshine..and we trust GOD

we still got sick as dogs , fever , diarrhea , respiratory issues , 5 days of cluster migraines and I finally went to the ER because I knew they were treating China flu patients with a monoclonal antibiotic treatment

and here we are about 4 weeks later and are still dealing with some lingering issues , like brain fog , lethargy , all we want to do is sleep , and some lingering mucus respiratory coughing and sneezing

otherwise we are fine and a full recovery is expected , thanks be to the Most High GOD

all I am saying is the prophylaxis protocol we were following did not work for us

would we have gotten sicker had we not been treating ourselves the last several months? I cannot answer that question

whatever flu bug is going around , it kicked our butts and I don’t want to go through that crap again

so we will stay away from people until things die down some and we will continue to take our vitamins and minerals as preventative measures , just like I’ve been doing for about 20 years and when China flu hit , that is when we started adding more c and d and quercetin and quinine to our protocols

I don’t see any reason to continue the ivermectin since it did not help the first go round whereas I know the vit c , d , etc etc are good for my immune system

everyone is definitely different. Raise my hair on end in disgust whenever I hear something experts cite something as being gold standard for EVERYONE.

just curious to Goldbrix’s post I’d heard the same thing. Mind sharing what your blood type is?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
everyone is definitely different. Raise my hair on end in disgust whenever I hear something experts cite something as being gold standard for EVERYONE.

just curious to Goldbrix’s post I’d heard the same thing. Mind sharing what your blood type is?

O Positive

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
stay away from people

One advantage of the lockdowns.

After years of flu season office exposure and illness, I finally wised up and told my boss that I refuse to be around a bunch of sneezing, snotty people. "I will come back and do my work at night." Most of my work was isolated anyway, which is ideal, and that was pre-Covid.

In my most recent gig, I worked with a skeleton crew, and I only had issues when the office opened up to the vaxxed masses.

I started getting sick in August, but I didn't get REALLY sick until early November; serious breathing issues, URI, poor circulation, loss of apetite, weakness, dizziness. I have spent more time in bed over the last month than for the previous six months.

Only in the last week have I shown significant progress. The doctor didn't want to see me. He diagnosed me with a viral infection and told me I am doing the right thing with fluids, C, D, and rest. I am actually relieved that he didn't want me going to the hospital; no Rona test and I am unvaxxed.

Now I have the HCQ, IVM and Sarracenia Purpurea extract, so I am ready for the next onslaught, including smallpox.

On the Greg Hunter interview with Dr Eads, she emphasized shedding and mentioned that silver or copper infused clothing was a possibility for prevention, so I will also embark on spraying ionically distilled Ag on my clothing.

Also gets one thinking that masking and goggles may not be such a bad idea in vaxxed crowds.

The spike protein shedding is a genuine threat from the vaxxed.

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^it is already happening

12BEE7C6-197D-4713-BD8C-CD7ED01E568D.jpeg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ivermectin / hydroxychloroquine will NOT, by themselves kill the beer cooties. Taken in conjunction with zinc is how it's supposed to work. Zinc is the bullet, HCQ & IV are the guns.

Should be using it together with the zinc as a prophylactic.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ivermectin / hydroxychloroquine will NOT, by themselves kill the beer cooties. Taken in conjunction with zinc is how it's supposed to work. Zinc is the bullet, HCQ & IV are the guns.

Should be using it together with the zinc as a prophylactic.

yep , we were and have been taking zinc with all the other stuff

E36EBDB1-E33F-435A-AEEB-2472B494E0B1.jpeg

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score
Well that sucks…I’m O also. I’d heard the A and AB types were more susceptible…I guess it all just depends or that theory is bunk.
I think that's correct, but from what I read it's a relatively small effect. I certainly hope so, since I'm A :-).

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

COVID-19 a Pandemic of Fear ‘Manufactured’ by Authorities: Yale Epidemiologist​

BY ISABEL VAN BRUGEN AND JAN JEKIELEK

December 5, 2021 Updated: December 5, 2021

The COVID-19 pandemic has been one of fear, manufactured by individuals who were in the nominal positions of authority as the virus began to spread across the globe last year, according to Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch.

In an appearance on Epoch TV’s “American Thought Leaders” program, Risch, an epidemiology professor at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, argued that by and large, what has characterized the entire CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus pandemic has been a “degree of fear and people’s response to the fear.”

“Overall, I’d say that we’ve had a pandemic of fear. And fear has affected almost everybody, whereas the infection has affected relatively few,” said

“By and large, it’s been a very selected pandemic, and predictable. It was very distinguished between young versus old, healthy versus chronic disease people. So we quickly learned who was at risk for the pandemic and who wasn’t.
“However, the fear was manufactured for everybody. And that’s what’s characterized the whole pandemic is that degree of fear and people’s response to the fear.”

Risch has authored more than 300 original peer-reviewed publications and was formerly a member of the board of editors for the American Journal of Epidemiology.

The epidemiology professor suggested that individuals who held the nominal positions of authority during the onset of the pandemic in March 2020 initially spread a much worse picture of the “dire nature” of the virus than was warranted, he said.

That included the message that everybody was at risk, anybody could die from contracting the virus, and everybody needed to stay in their homes to protect themselves, and, in this way, protect society.

“People were quite afraid of that message, as anybody would be … with the government, with authorities, with scientists, scientific people, with medical people in authority in the public health institutions, all saying the same message starting in about February, March of last year. And so, we all kind of believe this,” he said.

In the first two months of the pandemic, stringent lockdowns and mask mandates were implemented to curb the transmission of COVID-19 in the United States and across the globe. Risch said that the types of messages issued by authorities led to widespread heightened anxiety levels.

“All of our anxiety levels were raised, and we all made decisions to curtail, to various degrees, our exposures to other people, some more than others, but I think everybody had levels of anxiety that really affected how they carry out their life at that time,” he said.

Meanwhile, President Joe Biden has said that 96 to 98 percent of Americans need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before the nation can “go back to normal,” pushing the rhetoric that unvaccinated Americans are to blame for slowing down the nation’s economic recovery.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
just as a side note... when I added NAC to my "regimen cocktail" I got a progressive rash on my body... started on my wrists the 1st day, then my palms & the back of my hands 2nd day, then up to the knuckles 3rd day, then on the side of my thighs, my back, my ankles the 4th day... Red, itchy, "rough" & "bumpy"...
Went to the GP, said it was an allergy... sent me to the lab for blood tests (which came back "no allergies"), not the "scratch tests"...
Also prescribed an oral antihistamine & a cream, and that felt better.
Then it went away.
A week later, I started NAC again, and lo&behold, the rash started up again. Coincidence or cause & effect? I don't know - but I'm stopping the NAC. (Might contact Amazon for a refund, since I bought 4 jars of it...)
I didn't have that problem with L-Cisteine.... Close enough...

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Been taking NAC daily, no problems after 6 weeks.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
just as a side note... when I added NAC to my "regimen cocktail" I got a progressive rash on my body... started on my wrists the 1st day, then my palms & the back of my hands 2nd day, then up to the knuckles 3rd day, then on the side of my thighs, my back, my ankles the 4th day... Red, itchy, "rough" & "bumpy"...
Went to the GP, said it was an allergy... sent me to the lab for blood tests (which came back "no allergies"), not the "scratch tests"...
Then it went away.
A week later, I started NAC again, and lo&behold, the rash started up again. Coincidence or cause & effect? I don't know - but I'm stopping the NAC. (Might contact Amazon for a refund, since I bought 4 jars of it...)
You're having a reaction, of course. Apparently the whole of what you're taking, isn't working well for you.

It could be contaminated NAC - made in Chin-land, maybe? - or it could just be your body chemistry, in relation to the supplements mixed with NAC.

I'm having the same reaction with Berberine. Sad, in that I was hoping it would help me move from my oral diabetes medication; but that's not happening. I'm taking a whole spread of supplements, with no problem; but take the berberine, and I start having issues.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
You're having a reaction, of course. Apparently the whole of what you're taking, isn't working well for you.

It could be contaminated NAC - made in Chin-land, maybe? - or it could just be your body chemistry, in relation to the supplements mixed with NAC.

I'm having the same reaction with Berberine. Sad, in that I was hoping it would help me move from my oral diabetes medication; but that's not happening. I'm taking a whole spread of supplements, with no problem; but take the berberine, and I start having issues.

The day I added NAC and Berberine to my (diabetic) wife's regimen, she complained about stomach aches and nausea right away - so I removed them for her...
But thereafter she started doubting ALL my regimen "too much can be excessive - you don't know the consequences of overdoses - or of contra-indications by mixing all of that"...
But latest news from her is that she takes them every other day... so maybe all is not lost... (I made small zip-lock bags for daily use before she went to stay with daughter for a couple months).

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Stop eating carbs and consume cinnamon daily for better blood sugar.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Then it went away.

been taking NAC for about 2 years , because one of the effects of NAC is that it keeps mucus thin , breaks it down , and that helps the lungs and I consume a lot of cannabis so I figured the NAC couldn’t hurt anything

my lungs are in great shape anyway , one of the reasons is I never smoked tobacco..

.I have probably inhaled a lot of concrete dust though , as a cement mason I did a lot of rubbing , patching , and grinding concrete...

no problems here using the NAC , with one exception , I do not take vit c with my NAC , gives me indigestion every time

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I do not take vit c with my NAC , gives me indigestion every time
Even when you take it with food ?
The NAC I have suggests to take the pill with protein. YMMV

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Even when you take it with food ?
The NAC I have suggests to take the pill with protein. YMMV

yes , even with meals

it would be a better health care system if doctors were educated to treat sick people by diet , exercise , and supplements

but there is not enough money in helping people stay healthy

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
but there is not enough money in helping people stay healthy

Sure there is, in a healthy society. But your statement is correct in a society that has adopted rockfeller rich bitch allopathic medical industrial complex a hundred years ago, which has directly led us to the medical totalitarianism bullshit narrative we are suffering today.
it would be a better health care system if doctors were educated to treat sick people by diet , exercise , and supplements.

Yes sir...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sure there is, in a healthy society. But your statement is correct in a society that has adopted rockfeller rich bitch allopathic medical industrial complex a hundred years ago, which has directly led us to the medical totalitarianism bullshit narrative we are suffering today.

Yes sir...
This is a nation of drug addicts. The average older patients comes for appointments carrying a bag full of meds their Doctor has put them on. In many cases they are taking meds to counter act the effect of other meds. Very rarely does anyone sit down and review how all those meds interact so you are essentially creating new drugs by combining them. In all fairness to the Doctors this is what the majority of people want. They do not want personal responsibility. They want the Doctor to give them a pill and make them better .

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sure I get that these have been led to their own slaughter. Convenience is a winsome sexy bitch that is easily oversold to the human race...

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sure I get that these have been led to their own slaughter. Convenience is a winsome sexy bitch that is easily oversold to the human race...

Doctors are trained to dispense drugs or do procedures. They are now trained by the pharmaceutical companies. In truth real medicine takes a long time with each patient. Doctors are now given time limits on how long they spend with each patients. Its run like an assembly line and profit comes first. If you want to consult with a Doctor who practices a different type of more holistic medicine most insurance companies will not cover it. The system is broken

Last edited:

bulloncoins

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ok....I have a heart specialist, an oncologist, a kidney specialist, and a general practitioner. The GP waits for me to come in once every 6 months and tell him what the others are doing. He treats me for a chronic disease which can kill you, that is separate from everything I see the other 3 doctors for. I am 63. I used to run 3 to 6 miles a day and lifted weights up until my first heart attack at age 50.
My achs and pains keep me more sedimentary than I like, but feet won't support long walks anymore. Pills keep me alive...if I stop them, my health worsens almost immediately. Good nutrition and exercise can only get you so far. Faith will ultimately get you where you want to go. Hanging on to it regardless of falling apart is a true test.
It is up to me to rein the doctors in. I do it constantly.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is a nation of drug addicts. The average older patients comes for appointments carrying a bag full of meds their Doctor has put them on. In many cases they are taking meds to counter act the effect of other meds. Very rarely does anyone sit down and review how all those meds interact so you are essentially creating new drugs by combining them. In all fairness to the Doctors this is what the majority of people want. They do not want personal responsibility. They want the Doctor to give them a pill and make them better .
So...I'm hopeful.

By losing weight, using the Atkins principles, regular exercise...I can make it through maybe five years without access to medical care?...that's the hope.

My diabetes medicine runs out in three months. I see that both the VA and our local mega-clinic, which I used when I had insurance, have been decimated. My previous PCP, a good one, former military...has disappeared. At the VA, my CPAP therapist, a FedGov employee in his 50s, quit. We can guess why.

The Jab Edict has had the benefit of ideological cleansing, even if they're only giving the staff saline. So now it's Doctor Karen and her needle; her complete suspension of judgment; her fealty to her masters.

So I don't get any care.

I hear what you're talking about, with the huge quantity of meds. My mother, who had chronic asthma, had such a supply of pills she was getting reactions...until she changed PCPs (emergence of cancer) who went through her meds and threw out most of them. She actually felt better the first months being treated for cancer, than she had for a long time.

The only prescription I'm on right now is a light diabetes medication. Dr. Karen wanted me on a statin to lower cholestrol, which was elevated at last check, but I declined.

Now I guess I won't know how that's going. Which is maybe not the worst thing for me. I know how the story ends; the same as for everyone.

I've lost two people I knew, my own age...who I worked with when I was 18-21, this last year. Not friends but friendly. Hard to reconcile the long-haired Shaun Cassidy lookalike face, with the early-sixties advertising executive who fell over dead in his summer cottage this August.

Coming for me, also. One thing I have read, by more than one commentator, is that this obsession with medical care and prescriptions, is tied to the Left's lack of faith, their commitment to bodily pleasures. They wish to deny death, at least their own death.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Yes sir...

animals , like cows , are treated better through nutritional interventions than humans

the rancher will set out different mineral salt blocks and the cows will instinctively go to the mineral that they are deficient in

veterinarians make house calls to help the farmers and ranchers treat their sick animals

the vets take a look at the animals diet , looks for mineral deficiencies , they help the animals get well through diet and nutrition

humans depend on doctors to tell them what pills to take instead of treating the cause of the problem

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
humans depend on doctors to tell them what pills to take instead of treating the cause of the problem
A big part of the problem.

When oral medications became commonplace, postwar...they were such a step forward, it seemed they were magic. Ergo we got oral medications for nausea, for promiscuity-without-risk (contraceptive); for weight loss...constipation...pre-menstral bloating...pain killers, then addictive opioids; now lethal derivatives.

No behavior change required.

Meantime...think of the shift of the work focus. From working the fields, sunup to sundown...to working the fields on a tractor, most of the day (long breaks for meals)...to working in factories, doing light-moderate exercise (and long evenings sitting by the radio).

To working shorter hours in those factories, governed by unsustainable union contracts...and watching SIX HOURS of tevee.

To working in a cubicle, sitting all day, doing work of little importance and surfing porn...and watching a screen of some sort for over twelve hours a day, getting no exercise AT ALL.

And hoping a pill will make it all better.

Obese and compromised in cardio-vascular fitness, these were the early victims of Beer Cooties. Hence the PANIC! Now we're looking for a Magic Pill...well, it's not a pill; it's a Clot Shot and painful, but not as painful as turning off the screens.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If you want to consult with a Doctor who practices a different type of more holistic medicine most insurance companies will NOT cover it. The system is broken
fify

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok....I have a heart specialist, an oncologist, a kidney specialist, and a general practitioner. The GP waits for me to come in once every 6 months and tell him what the others are doing. He treats me for a chronic disease which can kill you, that is separate from everything I see the other 3 doctors for. I am 63. I used to run 3 to 6 miles a day and lifted weights up until my first heart attack at age 50.
My achs and pains keep me more sedimentary than I like, but feet won't support long walks anymore. Pills keep me alive...if I stop them, my health worsens almost immediately. Good nutrition and exercise can only get you so far. Faith will ultimately get you where you want to go. Hanging on to it regardless of falling apart is a true test.
Look up arterial protect by Life Extension. A combination of pine bark extract and an Asian herb has been shown to greatly reduce arterial plaques in double blind studies. I've been taking it for years since my dad died of a heart attack at 76 and my grandfather at 69.

I take a a shit load of supplements, eat a keto diet with lots of veggies, and rock climb 3 or 4 times a week plus plenty of walking for my work. Zero health problems at 61. Your mileage may vary but dont scoff at the supplements. My doctor doesn't believe in supplements but told me she was "jealous" at my last physical.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
this is what the majority of people want. They do not want personal responsibility.
It's not so much about not wanting ANY responsibility. Moreso about attaining it in the easiest way possible.
....and "responsibility" is mostly viewed as, there's an insurance policy for that.

Popping a pill or two or ten, is seen as being much easier than a change in lifestyle that includes exercise and eating differently.
...and in the short term, it is easier.

It takes two seconds to pop a pill. It takes an hour of exertion each day to really get the exercise needed to start being healthier.
Getting their heart rates up is the last thing most people have any interest in doing.

Look around. Which does anyone honestly believe that most people they see, are gonna want to do?

Also, after nearly a lifetime of having lived the typically sedentary life of the average, many find themselves in a physical condition that precludes the ability to do much about it.
So they eat pills.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Look up arterial protect by Life Extension. A combination of pine bark extract and an Asian herb has been shown to greatly reduce arterial plaques in double blind studies. I've been taking it for years since my dad died of a heart attack at 76 and my grandfather at 69.

I take a a shit load of supplements, eat a keto diet with lots of veggies, and rock climb 3 or 4 times a week plus plenty of walking for my work. Zero health problems at 61. Your mileage may vary but dont scoff at the supplements. My doctor doesn't believe in supplements but told me she was "jealous" at my last physical.

Now that is cognitive dissidence. Jealous of your results but dismissive as it goes agaisnt her programming.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now that is cognitive dissidence. Jealous of your results but dismissive as it goes agaisnt her programming.
Yeah, havent gone back since I cancelled my appointment in early March 2020 when COVID was happening. Mrs. Old nags me but I'm in no hurry to go back.

I'm setting a bad example for my 10 year old daughter I guess, who doesn't want to go the Doctor's either. Mrs. Old gets mad when I say that I agree with her.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I understand. We do need Doctors when things can not be managed. My mother was on kidney dialysis for three years. There are times we need the medical system to keep ticking along. Coming from a cardiac background I know our procedures of stents, pacemakers and cardiac bypass added decades of quality life for people. I also feel like the heart of the average Doctor , Nurse and Technician still wants to help people. It the money hungry system that is corrupt.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Then it went away.

If it doesn't work well for you, don't use it.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
For sure. In my town of 6k people most of the time there is a line at the Walmart pharmacy, several cars at Walgreens, CVS and at a small "mom n pop" drug store. In a small neighboring town 10 miles away that has like 2k people they have 3 drug stores.

Last edited: