• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone been doubling?
Since delta, I've been twice a week, a gram of paste at 200lbs.
Back when I started, I did the math as best as I could & came up with a gram.
No noticable effects, ain't dead yet.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Since delta, I've been twice a week, a gram of paste at 200lbs.
Back when I started, I did the math as best as I could & came up with a gram.
No noticable effects, ain't dead yet.
what's a gram in notches?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
yikes, I don't know if I'm comfortable doubling it. At 250 that would be TEN notches!! Has anyone been doubling? BTW, the link I posted was 6 tubes for 36 bucks if you want to add some,
There was a time, four months ago...I came down with what must have been a sudden stomach flu.

But it had all the symptoms, except I hadn't lost my sense of smell. Hit me when I was around town on a motorcycle...suddenly, breathless and starting to grey out.

Got home with a fever. Well...no hospital with Remdesivir, for me. So I hit the stash...yes, twelve notches, once a day.

Third day it was obvious I didn't have it. After 24 hours, I was back to normal. But no, contrary to what the Counterfeit Nooze Network says, I didn't die, and I wasn't craving grass.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
what's a gram in notches?
1.07 grams is about four notches.

I'd up it to five. It's nearly impossible to OD on ivermectin but an inadequate dose may mean the patient doesn't get over it so easily.

I have a postal scale I've used to confirm what I've gotten here and from other places online, so...while it's not exactly accurate...it's close enough.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Haven't seen this chart posted before but grabbed it off a recent post off Survivalist Board on IVM:
1639425043201.png

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1.07 grams is about four notches.

I'd up it to five. It's nearly impossible to OD on ivermectin but an inadequate dose may mean the patient doesn't get over it so easily.

I have a postal scale I've used to confirm what I've gotten here and from other places online, so...while it's not exactly accurate...it's close enough.
thanks Casey.. Ill get an exact weight, We are still waiting on his test. I wish he would just go ahead and start the ivermectin.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don’t know if this is true or not and when I get some time I will research it

in the meantime , has anyone seen this report and has anyone heard of any autopsies on covid deaths?

Singapore became the first place in the world to perform body autopsy with C#O#VI#D-19. After a thorough research, it was revealed that C#o#v#i#d-19 does not exist as a virus, but as a bacteria that has been exposed to radiation and causes death in people from blood clotting.

C#o#v#i#d-19 disease has been determined to cause blood clots, which leads to blood clotting in humans, and causes blood clotting in the veins, which makes it difficult for a person to breathe; After the brain, heart and lungs cannot get oxygen that's why people die fast.

To discover the cause of lack of respiratory power, Singapore doctors failed to obey W#H#O protocol and performed C#O#VI#D-19 autopsy.

After doctors carefully opened and examined hands, legs and other parts of the body, they noticed that the blood vessels were thinner and filled with blood clots, making the blood flow harder and also reduced the flow of the oxygen in the body, causing the patient death. After learning about this research, Singapore’s Ministry of Health immediately changed the C#o#v#i#d-19 treatment protocol and gave aspirin to its positive patients. They started giving patients 100 mg of aspirin and Imromac. As a result, patients began to recover and their health began to improve. Singapore’s Ministry of Health evacuated more than 14,000 patients in one day and sent them home.

After a period of scientific discoveries, doctors in Singapore explained the treatment method saying the disease is a global hoax, “It’s nothing but an intravascular coagulation (blood clots). Method of healing: pills with antibiotics
Anti-inflammatory and get anti-coagulants (aspirin).
This shows that the disease can be cured.

According to other Singaporean scientists, respirators and the intensive care unit (ICU) were never needed. Protocols for this purpose have already been published in Singapore.

China already knows this, but never published its reports.
Share this data with your family, neighbors, acquaintances, friends and colleagues in order to escape the fear of C#o#v#i#d-19 and understand that this is not a virus, but a bacteria that has only been exposed to radiation. Only people with very low immunity should be careful.
This radiation also causes inflammation and hypoxy. Victims should take Asprin-100 mg and Apronic or Paracetamol 650 mg.

Source: Singapore Ministry of Health Share to all groups etc so as many people can see this.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Im confused.. Like Casey I thought at 250 lbs her would need 5 notches. Why is your dose so small? Is it the difference in paste?
Could be the products. The box instructions for 1320 lbs horse. "... Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 220lbs (100kg) of body weight".....
EQUIMAX (ivermectin 1.87% and praziquantel 14.03%) ORAL PASTE

Your product may have different recommended treatment

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
What you are looking for is only active ingredient as 'ivermectin'. They had some talk on Survivalist 'ivermectin' Board months ago. I'd go with this poster's opinion as she's pretty smart and the moderator:

Targe said:
Well...Equi-Max paste's other ingredient is Praziquantel which is 'the' anti-parasitical used around the world for tapeworms.

I would NOT use it. Consider how much and how often ivermectin is required to prevent/treat the new Covid variants (see flccc.net). Then consider the human dosage/frequency for safe praziquantel use.

Logic dictates looking for a better option.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
thanks Casey.. Ill get an exact weight, We are still waiting on his test. I wish he would just go ahead and start the ivermectin.
There is absolutely NO reason not to start. First, it's a daily dose - if he turns up negative, he just doesn't need more.

Second, the only side effect I've found from the horse paste, is, a tendency to break wind a bit. Not every time; but sometimes things get a little tooty.

If he's up to it, you could show him some of the vids linked on ivermectin, and that it's safe and with minimal side effects. He's just blanching at the idea of taking "horse wormer."

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Could be the products. The box instructions for 1320 lbs horse. "... Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 220lbs (100kg) of body weight".....
EQUIMAX (ivermectin 1.87% and praziquantel 14.03%) ORAL PASTE

Your product may have different recommended treatment
whoops... you need this . The stuff you got has additional wormers in it. Its probably fine since you are just doing the light dose but you need to switch to this!!! I would not want to see you taking that daily if you got covid. At least we know you are tape worm free!

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is absolutely NO reason not to start. First, it's a daily dose - if he turns up negative, he just doesn't need more.

Second, the only side effect I've found from the horse paste, is, a tendency to break wind a bit. Not every time; but sometimes things get a little tooty.

If he's up to it, you could show him some of the vids linked on ivermectin, and that it's safe and with minimal side effects. He's just blanching at the idea of taking "horse wormer."
He started ivermectin and the complete protocol and so did my daughter. His test came back positive. He has the exact same symptoms all the guys here have had. He has been sleeping for 24 hours straight. now. So far low temperature, bad headache behind his eyes no appetite. I'm a little nervous about it. I can't stand it when my kids are sick. :(

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Tough times ahead, for many of us.

A few of us didn't make it through. A few more, will fall in the future, almost certainly.

And then many of us are going to lose grandchildren or friends' children, to this demented fanatic Rush To Jab the kids.

The DemocRat Party, and whoever it is who's controlling Brandon, are doing to us what the Chinese hoped their bio-weapon would do, but didn't do.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thanx for the info but as I only do once a month dab I ain't frettin' the Praziquantel . Hell doctors put me on far higher doses of poisons on their concerns.
Praziquantel is also water soluble so I wiz it out w/i a day, especially as much as I go daily.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He started ivermectin and the complete protocol and so did my daughter. His test came back positive. He has the exact same symptoms all the guys here have had. He has been sleeping for 24 hours straight. now. So far low temperature, bad headache behind his eyes no appetite. I'm a little nervous about it. I can't stand it when my kids are sick. :(

it was about the third days for us when symptoms got worse , nausea , vomiting , headaches , low fever , respiratory issues like wanting to blow phlegm out my nose cause I can tell my sinuses are plugged up but when I blew nothing or very little would come out...

very lethargic , weak , no motivation to do anything , just stayed in bed for about a week and then slowly but surely we got better......70 for me , gf is 65 , it kicked our butts

but , lol , we got over it and we are 90% better from about 30 days ago

hang in there , recovery does come but it’s slow

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
it was about the third days for us when symptoms got worse , nausea , vomiting , headaches , low fever , respiratory issues like wanting to blow phlegm out my nose cause I can tell my sinuses are plugged up but when I blew nothing or very little would come out...

very lethargic , weak , no motivation to do anything , just stayed in bed for about a week and then slowly but surely we got better......70 for me , gf is 65 , it kicked our butts

but , lol , we got over it and we are 90% better from about 30 days ago

hang in there , recovery does come but it’s slow
He has the plugged sinuses with nothing coming out right now. Did you two do the protocol when you had it? Everyone here who has been through it had similar experiences as yours. Its a butt kicking virus for sure. Now you at least have immunity.!

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He has the plugged sinuses with nothing come out right now. Did you two do the protocol when you had it? Everyone here who has been through it had similar experiences as yours. Its a butt kicking virus for sure. Now you at least have immnity.!

No , we did not do the protocols when we were sick

and that was probably our mistake

for 4-6 months as a prophylaxis , ivermectin , quinine , quercetin , zinc , vit c , vit d k2 , NAC , NO antibiotics , but we take oregano oil , and some other regular bits and minerals......we took this faithfully every month for five days a month , the last 4-6 months and still got it

so for me , the protocols do NOT work as preventative

and that is why I said we probably should have taken all that when we were sick

but I did not want to take anything , I was pissed off and bummed out that I got it even after all that precaution so I told myself , feck it , just gonna ride it out because it know there was about a 98% chance or better for a full recovery

my bad for not taking anything while I was sick

Edit: the only relief I found , believe it or not , was smoking a joint....it got me to sneeze a few times , loosed up the phlegm , and I was able to blow my nose and get that crap out

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

for 4-6 months as a prophylaxis , ivermectin , quinine , quercetin , zinc , vit c , vit d k2 , NAC , NO antibiotics , but we take oregano oil , and some other regular bits and minerals......we took this faithfully every month for five days a month , the last 4-6 months and still got it

but I did not want to take anything , I was pissed off and bummed out that I got it even after all that precaution so I told myself , feck it , just gonna ride it out because it know there was about a 98% chance or better for a full recovery

Edit: the only relief I found , believe it or not , was smoking a joint....it got me to sneeze a few times , loosed up the phlegm , and I was able to blow my nose and get that crap out
Thank you Spinal for clarifying that point.
A big part of this protocol stuff is upping dosages during actual sickness.
I see the prophylaxis as sort of keeping the pilot light lit, but not actually having the oven turned on yet.
I worry that when I or wife come down with it, we'll be too beat to remember what to take.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

thanks for the response.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Something iMask has been pushing is the mouthwashes 4x a day with the correct ingredient. The virus starts in the nasal/oral area and as it drains into the stomach/gastrointestinal tract it spreads in the body. It's about lessening the inoculum as once it gets a foothold it will replicate like 4bil times. I've got a nebulizer for HP but working on setting up spray bottles with betadine 'sore throat spray' for the Covid Med Kits.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
This video on IVM toxicity I've posted before. In it Dr. Marteson says a lady tried to commit suicide by ingesting 400 IVM pills, she survived. Also months ago I was going thru comments on a IVM video and lady had sent her son a couple tubes of horse paste, he took the WHOLE tube, no real ill effects. Believe it or not a Med student.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
A dumbass in the next town over drank a 500 ml bottle of 1% injectable. he almost died, but they (dunno why) saved him at the local hospital.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thanx for the info but as I only do once a month dab I ain't frettin' the Praziquantel . Hell doctors put me on far higher doses of poisons on their concerns.
Praziquantel is also water soluble so I wiz it out w/i a day, especially as much as I go daily.
I forgot about this: I use a CPAP nightly. I put Electrically Isolated Silver in the water reservoir so I am breathing in silverized moisture every night for about six hours or so.
That may help prevent WuFlu from inoculating me too. As viruses like to incubate in the nasal passages and why they scratch the bottom of your brain pan to do WuFlu testing.
FYI
Best Wishes to All those who are down or have loved ones down with FAUCI's creation.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A dumbass in the next town over drank a 500 ml bottle of 1% injectable. he almost died, but they (dunno why) saved him at the local hospital.
They saved him for the GubMint Money and his insurance $$$$$$.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I would add an antihistimine for right after you start to feel better. The dead and dying virus will deposit spike proteins in your body. This has been shown to cause an allergic reaction. The antihistamine helps fend it off.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Keep an eye on your urine. Mine is still darker than it should be drinking about 98% water.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Imagine how pissed you would be if you got the shots and booster and still got bad Covid. I know a good number of people feeling that now. Spoke with a 45 year old friend tonight with that profile. He said Saturday night for him was really bad. Was worried he wasn't going to make it.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on your urine. Mine is still darker than it should be drinking about 98% water.
Dark urine, imho, means that your kidneys are working well at eliminating toxins...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm sticking with all my vitamins & supplements & aspirin 75mg etc daily... and once a week an Ivermectin and an HCQ... for prevention.

If I get the bug, I'll kick in the Kit Ziverdo (Ivermectin, Zinc & antibiotic).

If the lungs get congested, I'll do the inhaler/vaporizer with 1% peroxide ...

My problem is that I haven't caught it yet... (had an antibody blood test) - and might never catch it because of the prevention... If I caught it, I'd be eligible for a 'green pass' once 'cured'...

A case of Omicron would be welcome!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
... wondering about going to the local lab, digging through their trash, and sucking on used test swabs!!! But it's probably all locked up in a medical waste bin... and who knows what else is in there...

I'd probably be 'immune' to a bunch of crap anyways, since as a pipefitter I worked (no protection gear)
- replacing glass drain pipes full of (green!) crud in hospital lab
- installing hydraulic stainless tubing for controlling valves in the Paris Sewers (got a gastro a week from inhaling the "droplet mist" and "concrete dust" drilling supports into the crappy cement... I quit the latter job when I read an article that the "regular" Paris Sewer workers have a life-expectancy 17 years lower than other workers - and THEY WEAR GEAR, while I, as a subcontractor, was just in my workclothes... for $15/hr...

I credit my chain-smoking tobacco tar for acting as a "filter" for a bunch of the crap I was exposed to, haha! (didn't mention all the chemicals & solvents & acids working in an IBM chip plant... sometimes thigh-deep and arm-deep in "chemical waste" and "industrial waste" trenches, fixing/replacing leaking valves - followed by a rinse in the "emergency shower", change into a "white suit", drive home, get into clean clothes then back to work...) Yeah, "subcontractor conditions" again... Only "precaution"? - a PH strip to make sure it wasn't too corrosive...

"Follow the Science" !!!

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dark urine, imho, means that your kidneys are working well at eliminating toxins...
Drink more water to help run that shit out of your system too.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Imagine how pissed you would be if you got the shots and booster and still got bad Covid. I know a good number of people feeling that now. Spoke with a 45 year old friend tonight with that profile. He said Saturday night for him was really bad. Was worried he wasn't going to make it.

Worst part is that they're not even aware that there are precautions (not "masks or distancing"!) that can be taken... Never a mention of even Vitamin D ANYWHERE "mainstream"!!!

Edit = they don't want you "protected" or "cured" or "immune", they want you "jabbed". Crystal clear.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Worst part is that they're not even aware that there are precautions (not "masks or distancing"!) that can be taken... Never a mention of even Vitamin D ANYWHERE "mainstream"!!!
Free Thinkers are not what the MSM , Elites, Big Pharma, and .Gov are marketing too.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Covid is kicking my son-in-law's butt. He had a really rough night. He is getting the nausea and vomiting too. He is taking the whole protocol so hopefully he is in the worse days. Probably he is about day 5. Like everyone here the ibuprofen does help. I suspect my daughter is next :(

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Covid is kicking my son-in-law's butt. He had a really rough night. He is getting the nausea and vomiting too. He is taking the whole protocol so hopefully he is in the worse days. Probably he is about day 5. Like everyone here the ibuprofen does help. I suspect my daughter is next :(
Prayers to you and yours Avi.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

when gf’s daughter and son-in-law got it , they had similar symptoms and even with the ivermectin protocol it still took them about 10 days to feel better...

whereas old folks like me and gf , it takes about 30 day to,start feeling anywhere near normal...

I spoke with a friend this morning who is 78 and he’s had two Moderna shots and still got it but his symptoms were very mild compared to ours....

he did the monoclonal antibody ive treatment and got over it all pretty quick...

maybe his vaccines helped who knows

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
we recently had friends n family that all went to a event and all got the Covid ........78 in good health female vaccinated 2 jabs (monoclonal antibodies taken also quickly) had very mild symptoms and no issues.........Female 65 fair health not vaccinated mildly sick about a week .....her husband (very good health) 66 unvaccinated bad symptoms for a week then took monoclonal antibodies no improvement hospitalized for several days (pneumonia) out of hospital about a 3wk ordeal ......

my gal and i were exposed (rode in same car with her) to the 78yr old the day before she tested positive .....neither of us (we both had covid in may) caught the virus again from her...we self quarantined 10 days out of caution

so it seems to be a crap shoot