• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Darn, I cant believe this just occurred to me. For people who drink coffee every morning caffeine withdraw can happen quickly. I assume like my son-in-law some people are so sick they don't eat and don't drink coffee. You can get horrendous migraine withdraw headache. I cold went cold turkey on coffee one time and had a headache for almost three days.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Darn, I cant believe this just occurred to me. For people who drink coffee every morning caffeine withdraw can happen quickly. I assume like my son-in-law some people are so sick they don't eat and don't drink coffee. You can get horrendous migraine withdraw headache. I cold went cold turkey on coffee one time and had a headache for almost three days.
Maybe but you've seen the note at bottom of Protocol by Dr. Aguirre-Chang 'avoid coffee,....' ?

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe but you've seen the note at bottom of Protocol by Dr. Aguirre-Chang 'avoid coffee,....' ?
umm no, I didn't see the note.. I better go look :) After my 3 day migraine experience the next time I quit coffee I found it didn't take much to stop the withdrawal headache. Maybe a compromise of a half cup.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Not sure this copy is printable but the comment about caffeine on bottom/left corner of table:
1639764548193.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not sure this copy is printable but the comment about caffeine on bottom/left corner of table:
View attachment 237225
Luckdiver, I am making my way through the chart but I am confused. How long do you stay on the ivermectin? I know we made a mistake not starting the famotidine right away. I think I am confused as to how long you treat when things begin to resolve.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Zelenko Protocol is 5-7 days. The Dr. Aquirre-Chang Protocol is spread thru the 14 days with the various stages the dosage/frequency dependent on symptoms. Early on thru days 1-3 it looks like 2x a day, days 4-9 3x a day, take up to 2-3 days after no symptoms. Way out days 9-14 which means big hit it says 3-4times a day. See tolerance. Important to avoid taking quercetin for several hours after dosing IVM. Also IVM with citric not recommended I'll look thru the IVM board on Survivilast Board. This isn't medical advice as you're talking to a guy who did surgery with a chainsaw as a pilebutt for 30 years. Link below is off their board and 'BackwaterHerba list' has a chronicle going on their struggle thru Covid infection. Unlike the other guy who posted this is running in the right direction and doing everything right. Have you checked on monoclonal antibodies????

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Zelenko Protocol is 5-7 days. The Dr. Aquirre-Chang Protocol is spread thru the 14 days with the various stages the dosage/frequency dependent on symptoms. Early on thru days 1-3 it looks like 2x a day, days 4-9 3x a day, take up to 2-3 days after no symptoms. Way out days 9-14 which means big hit it says 3-4times a day. See tolerance. Important to avoid taking quercetin for several hours after dosing IVM. Also IVM with citric not recommended I'll look thru the IVM board on Survivilast Board. This isn't medical advice as you're talking to a guy who did surgery with a chainsaw as a pilebutt for 30 years. Link below is off their board and 'BackwaterHerba list' has a chronicle going on their struggle thru Covid infection. Unlike the other guy who posted this is running in the right direction and doing everything right. Have you checked on monoclonal antibodies????
you would have been a good Doctor.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
No not really, I was a diesel mechanic in the Coast Guard as a kid and learned I have a bad habit of over-looking the obvious. Not a good trait as a doctor. IF anyone is going thru what you are it becomes obvious that having a couple tubes of paste will quicker run short. Someone posted on the Surviliast board a calc of 1% compared to tubes: 50ml = 4.4, 250ml = 22, 500ml = 44, and 1000ml = 88. I'm working on going thru a 250ml with a 500ml as standby. Heck I'm into second tube of paste treating rosacea on my face (poor man's solanta). Just tried a 'BD Q-Syte' a second time for drawing from the 250ml bottle to avoid the 150-needle sticks thru rubber stopper and seems to be working?

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No not really, I was a diesel mechanic in the Coast Guard as a kid and learned I have a bad habit of over-looking the obvious. Not a good trait as a doctor. IF anyone is going thru what you are it becomes obvious that having a couple tubes of paste will quicker run short. Someone posted on the Surviliast board a calc of 1% compared to tubes: 50ml = 4.4, 250ml = 22, 500ml = 44, and 1000ml = 88. I'm working on going thru a 250ml with a 500ml as standby. Heck I'm into second tube of paste treating rosacea on my face (poor man's solanta). Just tried a 'BD Q-Syte' a second time for drawing from the 250ml bottle to avoid the 150-needle sticks thru rubber stopper and seems to be working?
Your right, we have been running through the horse paste this week. I had to buy some generic stuff and I had to open my liquid ivermectin. My daughter and son-in-law said the apple flavored horse paste was the easiest and best tasting. The generic had a weird taste and was second. They both though the liquid was horrible and it made their mouth numb.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your right, we have been running through the horse paste this week. I had to buy some generic stuff and I had to open my liquid ivermectin. My daughter and son-in-law said the apple flavored horse paste was the easiest and best tasting. The generic had a weird taste and was second. They both though the liquid was horrible and it made their mouth numb.

The liquid is nasty tasting. I found that mixing it with grape juice is the best for alleviating the taste issue.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The liquid is nasty tasting. I found that mixing it with grape juice is the best for alleviating the taste issue.
One of the charts said what NOT to mix it with. I think juice was one of them. Milk was another as I work with a guy and that is all he drinks.

It was in smaller letters on the bottom of a chart if I remember right.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
One of the charts said what NOT to mix it with. I think juice was one of them. Milk was another as I work with a guy and that is all he drinks.

It was in smaller letters on the bottom of a chart if I remember right.

Grape juice is not on the list of what to avoid. I could not find anywhere where it said to not mix it.

Mixing it with the grape juice did not seem to negate the effects of the ivermectin.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How do you know that? Not picking, just curious.

Personal use. Awful taste. Had to make it palatable. None of the literature said to avoid mixing it.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Personal use. Awful taste. Had to make it palatable. None of the literature said to avoid mixing it.
The knowledgeable person on other board said grapefruit juice fine as it's not citrus. I find the 1% mixed in small water glass almost tasteless. Then again I've got a 'tainted' background on that subject. Many years ago I was single-handing our sailboat (twin brother was 'detained' by DINA in Panama, it's kinda a long story, we're Persona non Gratis in 2 countries) up from the Canal to Key West and after being up a couple days I was 'fading' one night, popped below and made up a cup of hot chocolate and then hunkered down in the cockpit as I sailed hard on the wind, first sip wasn't quite right so took another, I popped below and turned on red navigation light and 2" cockroach was floating legs up in travel mug, yacked in sink and didn't have any trouble staying awake till dawn, it tasted just like you'd imagine it would. IVM 1% ain't so bad atleast by my standards. We went on from that FUBAR to another in Indonesia that was worse. Pretty much retired from treasure hunting in the 3rd World after that.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"Do not take with fruit juice, lemonade or milk." Middle sentence in the bottom border.

1639792055499.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"Do not take with fruit juice, lemonade or milk." Middle sentence in the bottom border.

View attachment 237311

Avoiding mixing it with a citrus type juice makes sense, because of the acidity.. The fact that it gets mixed into a paste with flavoring makes me think that grape juice as a mixing agent will be fine.

The knowledgeable person on other board said grapefruit juice fine as it's not citrus. I find the 1% mixed in small water glass almost tasteless. Then again I've got a 'tainted' background on that subject. Many years ago I was single-handing our sailboat (twin brother was 'detained' by DINA in Panama, it's kinda a long story, we're Persona non Gratis in 2 countries) up from the Canal to Key West and after being up a couple days I was 'fading' one night, popped below and made up a cup of hot chocolate and then hunkered down in the cockpit as I sailed hard on the wind, first sip wasn't quite right so took another, I popped below and turned on red navigation light and 2" cockroach was floating legs up in travel mug, yacked in sink and didn't have any trouble staying awake till dawn, it tasted just like you'd imagine it would. IVM 1% ain't so bad atleast by my standards. We went on from that FUBAR to another in Indonesia that was worse. Pretty much retired from treasure hunting in the 3rd World after that.

The ivermectin has a wonderful flavor compared to penicillin.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avoiding mixing it with a citrus type juice makes sense, because of the acidity.. The fact that it gets mixed into a paste with flavoring makes me think that grape juice as a mixing agent will be fine.

The ivermectin has a wonderful flavor compared to penicillin.
Willa my daughter called and told me the horse paste was yummy compared to the other two forms of ivermectin I gave her. One was some generic paste and the other was the liquid. She said it was so bad she is driving 30 miles to pick up a tube of the good old apple paste. :)

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Avoiding mixing it with a citrus type juice makes sense, because of the acidity..
Does it? It could I suppose, but if it's the acidity that's the problem, anything one swallows is soon immersed in the the equilivant of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. pH in the 1.5-2.5 range.
If that doesn't hurt it, how could the comparatively mild acid in in citrus/fruit juices hurt it?
....and milk is only slightly acidic at approx pH of 6.5

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Supply of IVM sure has tighten as only in-stock I see of 1% is 1000ml. They have 50ml but only equivalent to 4.4 tubes.

Last edited:

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have an rx for hydroxycloroquin and ivermectin...went to Walgreens to fill, they refused saying they won't fill it for covid. I asked why and was told it's the pharmacy's discretion. I didn't argue, just left. The next place I go I'll tell them I'm going to a place where I could get malaria, if they refuse to fill.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My daughter said if you put the horse paste at the back of your tongue it goes down easier.
Yeah, One of my first posts was recommending as far back w/o gagging to help tolerate the taste. And have a flavor drink available to help wash it down and off the tongue.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have an rx for hydroxycloroquin and ivermectin...went to Walgreens to fill, they refused saying they won't fill it for covid. I asked why and was told it's the pharmacy's discretion. I didn't argue, just left. The next place I go I'll tell them I'm going to a place where I could get malaria, if they refuse to fill.
Once the prescriptions are filled go back and tell the previous drug store they just lost a customer to a competitor. Find out the Regional Manager's name and email and make sure you mail him too.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

I suggest that as soon as the 12 packs are back in stock, Everyone and I mean Everyone get themselves one.

I order 2 12 packs from them twice a year (in the old days, now I double that order). The price is insane now, I used to pay $1.99 5 years ago and now they are $7.99 each.

tradeshack

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

My ivermectin and HCQ prescriptions are filled by a family owned pharmacy. I suggest a personal boycott of all corporate pharmacies; Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Kroger, etc. Give as much of your business to families as you can. They'll take better care of you and your family.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My son-in-law took a turn for the worse. They admitted him with double pneumonia. His oxygen levels are around 90 so hopefully he won’t tank. We will continue some supplements. Prayers please

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The corporate pharmacies are taking over. Here's one step that just happened. Bi-Mart is a pacific northwest chain with about 45 stores, mostly in Oregon, and a few in Washington and Idaho. They recently closed all but a couple of the pharmacies and transferred, without permission, all of the patient records to big corporate pharmacies. A bit over 33 store records went to Walgreens. The rest went to Safeway, Kroger, Rite Aid, and Albertsons. In some smaller towns they were the only pharmacy.

It's easily understandable why they did this, on the other hand I am outraged that my supposedly private medical records were turned over to Walgreens. For my convenience, of course. I wonder how big of a payoff they got from Walgreens?

Here's their explanation:
  • Prescription medication costs have gone up while insurance reimbursements have grown smaller and smaller.
  • Medication distribution and benefit management fees have soared in recent years, costing us additional millions.
  • The Oregon Corporate Activity Tax takes even more, taxing us on receipts rather than just profits.
The Corporate Activity Tax is "interesting". The Oregon constitution prohibits sales taxes, so the clever lefties decided they could tax revenue instead of sales. With the state legislature and judges being hard left, anybody challenging this tax claiming revenue and sales are the same thing doesn't have a chance. Even if a company make no profit or shows a loss, they have to pay this tax on all revenue collected.

Another example of the government and large corporations teaming up to squeeze out the smaller guys.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My son-in-law took a turn for the worse. They admitted him with double pneumonia. His oxygen levels are around 90 so hopefully he won’t tank. We will continue some supplements. Prayers please
Pneumonia is bacterial, right? So antibiotics needed...

Prayers...

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Pneumonia is bacterial, right? So antibiotics needed...

Prayers...
No it’s viral pneumonia. I’m scared they will kill him

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No it’s viral pneumonia. I’m scared they will kill him

Get over there and watch his care? Keep him off the frelling protocol and Remdesivir and Vents at the very least.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sorry to hear.
That was quick.
If I recall it was just Monday you posted he was sick, resisted ivermectin at first, & within a weeks time he is hospital bound.
Pardon my ignorance here, but could his viral pnuemonia, be misdiagnosed & actually day 8 lung allergic reaction to dead virus stuff that collects in the lungs?
When this is all resolved, could you post a timeline of first coming down with something, & what was tried for treatment?
Hoping for the best for you & yours.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Just my uninformed opinion looking at several timelines posted here and over on Survivalist Board it's looking more and more like you definitely want the 'key' supplements in your system (vitD high levels, quercetin, NAC,vitB,etc) and IF possibly exposed atleast dosing the FLCCC 2x a week IVM/HCQ prophylaxis. Once any symptoms present begin treatment dosing of elevated IVM/HCQ and supplements that are depleted in Covid. Also nebulizing of HP/iodine or atleast oral rinses of recommended drugs. Judging by Dr. McCullough's comments about Omicron being much more oral nasal these oral treatments are looking key. Time to step-up the game. Having a antibiotic on-hand a good idea along with adequate doses of IVM/HCQ. Avoid the hospital at all cost.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My ivermectin and HCQ prescriptions are filled by a family owned pharmacy. I suggest a personal boycott of all corporate pharmacies; Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Kroger, etc. Give as much of your business to families as you can. They'll take better care of you and your family.

Mine just closed & sent me to Rite Aid.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Prayers to you and yours Avi. Gb

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my 3rd order from emedsMart. Arrives this next week as Christmas present or I'm thinking the Grinch grabbed it?