• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
This is one of the 'done right' time-lines over on Surviviast Board. Not my designation but one the 'knowledgeable' guys over there. She hasn't posted since on this separate 3pg chat and evidently fine from searching her post since:
Original chat:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to be just fine. I had a good night, and woke up with some pain from a very dried out airway but I'm doing OK this morning. A lot of lingering fatigue-like I just want to sleep all day. My nasal congestion was getting better before the antibody therapy yesterday, and it's almost completely gone this AM. I still have no taste or smell. No appetite, which has made going back on the low carb diet for this illness a breeze. I'm at a point I'll just stay on it now. Great oxygenation numbers and BP still a bit high, but manageable. Mild headache still floating around constantly.

My Hubby is just fine this AM. He really turned a corner overnight and feels almost back to normal.

I thought this might be a good time to go over what we did to come about with a milder illness, thank God. Note that I am not a doctor, and this regimen is my own.

* Once weekly dose of Ivermectin.

*Supplements
Daily as of November 1 for Winter Surge:
-NAC, 600 mg. a day
-Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg. a day
-Activated Quercetin, 500 mg. a day on empty tummy, at night before bed
-Zinc, 50 mg. a day on empty tummy, at night before bed (zinc can lower cortisol, you want cortisol low at night to sleep).
-Liposomal Vitamin C, 1000 mg. a day, divided.
-Camu Camu Vitamin C, 500 mg., once a day.
-Black Seed Cumin oil capsule, 500 mg. once a day
-Whole food multivitamin
-Aspirin, 325 mg. daily (Just for the winter months, and only because I've had previous heart surgery and for prevention of blood clots).
-Vitamin D3 10,000 iu's daily with food in the morning.

When I developed symptoms:
-Daily Ivermectin (this is crucial! I lost taste/smell on a Saturday and couldn't be tested until Monday with a doc's order here).
-Increase NAC to 1,200 mg. a day, divided by 12 hours.
-Liposomal Vitamin C 500 mg. every hour awake.
-Olive Leaf Extract increased to 1,000 mg. a day divided by 12 hours.
-Pepsid, 1 extra strength tab a day.
-Mucinex, twice a day.
-Z-Pack antibiotic
-Methyl-Prednisone on hand if needed on day 10 or problems with breathing start.

I'm drinking a gallon of water each day. This is taken and flavored by warm herbal teas from my own garden. Nettle leaf, Mullein leaf, Yarrow, Chamomile, Fennel, Thyme, Sage, amongst others of Chinese varieties, as well. I alternate these. Not the most tasty, but soothing and they are doing their own anti-viral bit and I stay well hydrated and keep mucous loose. I'm alternating Iodine and essential oils that are mild in my humidifier. I do not breathe these essential oils directly in. I've been using Rosemary, Cedar Pine, Myrrh, Lemon, Lavender. Although I can't smell these, I know they are keeping the air purified to an extent in my bedroom. They are very soothing to my Hubby. And our whole house smells nice.

My Hubby has been at work all through this. Without a positive test of his own, he is not quarantined. However, everyone is staying far away from him and not bothering him in his office. He is wiping down door handles with Lysol wipes and is wearing an N95, his vents in his office are closed off from the air supply. He has done what he can to protect others, and was doing this when he caught it and brought it home. We always knew he would be the weak link in us getting it as he has public exposure with meetings, court appearances, etc. I work from home and take college classes online. We worked out a plan with our doc.

Please prepare now if you haven't and you are reading this. I can't emphasize this enough: Have a plan, stick to it, and write it down in case you get sick and can't think straight, so you can follow it. I've had two of us to take care of, and it's been hard. My son is vaccinated of his own free will and boostered. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next week with him. But his Mama is making him take all the supps above while we wait. If he has to get Covid, it's good our twenty year old is at home on Christmas break from college so I can care for him.
========================================================================================

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry to hear.
That was quick.
If I recall it was just Monday you posted he was sick, resisted ivermectin at first, & within a weeks time he is hospital bound.
Pardon my ignorance here, but could his viral pnuemonia, be misdiagnosed & actually day 8 lung allergic reaction to dead virus stuff that collects in the lungs?
When this is all resolved, could you post a timeline of first coming down with something, & what was tried for treatment?
Hoping for the best for you & yours.
I think we went wrong not being aggressive enough, soon enough and following more of the old protocol than the newer one Lukdiver posted. I think he had pneumonia by the 3rd or 4th day. Another unanticipated problem was the vomiting. It made it hard to get all the supplements in him. Also we should have been nebulizing aggressively from day one. On xray his lungs looked like typical covid pneumonia. I suspect several people on GIM also had viral pneumonia but rode it out because their oxygen didn't go as low as my son-in-law. I do want to add that the cheap amazon 02 meter we bought was fairly accurate. We should have taken action sooner when his 02 dropped.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is one of the 'done right' time-lines over on Surviviast Board. Not my designation but one the 'knowledgeable' guys over there. She hasn't posted since on this separate 3pg chat and evidently fine from searching her post since:
Original chat:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to be just fine. I had a good night, and woke up with some pain from a very dried out airway but I'm doing OK this morning. A lot of lingering fatigue-like I just want to sleep all day. My nasal congestion was getting better before the antibody therapy yesterday, and it's almost completely gone this AM. I still have no taste or smell. No appetite, which has made going back on the low carb diet for this illness a breeze. I'm at a point I'll just stay on it now. Great oxygenation numbers and BP still a bit high, but manageable. Mild headache still floating around constantly.

My Hubby is just fine this AM. He really turned a corner overnight and feels almost back to normal.

I thought this might be a good time to go over what we did to come about with a milder illness, thank God. Note that I am not a doctor, and this regimen is my own.

*Supplements
-NAC, 600 mg. a day
-Zinc, 50 mg. a day on empty tummy, at night before bed (zinc can lower cortisol, you want cortisol low at night to sleep).
-Whole food multivitamin
-Aspirin, 325 mg. daily (Just for the winter months, and only because I've had previous heart surgery and for prevention of blood clots).

-Daily Ivermectin (this is crucial! I lost taste/smell on a Saturday and couldn't be tested until Monday with a doc's order here).
-Mucinex, twice a day.
-Z-Pack antibiotic
-Methyl-Prednisone on hand if needed on day 10 or problems with breathing start.

I'm drinking a gallon of water each day. This is taken and flavored by warm herbal teas from my own garden. Nettle leaf, Mullein leaf, Yarrow, Chamomile, Fennel, Thyme, Sage, amongst others of Chinese varieties, as well. I alternate these. Not the most tasty, but soothing and they are doing their own anti-viral bit and I stay well hydrated and keep mucous loose. I'm alternating Iodine and essential oils that are mild in my humidifier. I do not breathe these essential oils directly in. I've been using Rosemary, Cedar Pine, Myrrh, Lemon, Lavender. Although I can't smell these, I know they are keeping the air purified to an extent in my bedroom. They are very soothing to my Hubby. And our whole house smells nice.

My Hubby has been at work all through this. Without a positive test of his own, he is not quarantined. However, everyone is staying far away from him and not bothering him in his office. He is wiping down door handles with Lysol wipes and is wearing an N95, his vents in his office are closed off from the air supply. He has done what he can to protect others, and was doing this when he caught it and brought it home. We always knew he would be the weak link in us getting it as he has public exposure with meetings, court appearances, etc. I work from home and take college classes online. We worked out a plan with our doc.

Please prepare now if you haven't and you are reading this. I can't emphasize this enough: Have a plan, stick to it, and write it down in case you get sick and can't think straight, so you can follow it. I've had two of us to take care of, and it's been hard. My son is vaccinated of his own free will and boostered. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next week with him. But his Mama is making him take all the supps above while we wait. If he has to get Covid, it's good our twenty year old is at home on Christmas break from college so I can care for him.

*Supplements
-NAC, 600 mg. a day
-Whole food multivitamin

-Mucinex, twice a day.
-Z-Pack antibiotic

=========================================================================
Thanks but watch what you are copying. This article is only half the size due to it doubling. Once one posts one should review and edit posts.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it, but do you have any idea where he got exposed to the virus?

And prayers to him

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Rite Aid is now Walgreens. Slow on conversion in some areas.
Literally across the street from each other! :rotf:

Great another building sitting empty soon. Who could have seen that coming....... EVERYONE!

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it, but do you have any idea where he got exposed to the virus?

And prayers to him
Thank you He is doing about the same. 02 levels 90 on oxygen but drop to 86 off oxygen. He was hungry for the first time in as week so that’s progress. Where did he get it. That’s the big mystery. My daughter and granddaughter had a typical winter virus the week before he got sick. Timing wise they could have Covid with mild symptoms and given it to him. They tested negative three days ago so they have not got it from him yet. He is 9 days out. So did he get it at work. He works retail so lots of exposure. Did he get it from the family. Don’t know. Keep in mind we are fighting a very sophisticated bio weapon with half ass testing. We may never know

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Prayers for your family Avalon

our oxygen never dropped below 90 and when it got close , we sucked down some oxygen

this oxygenator saved our butts on the bad breathing days

B4CDF58A-D002-4CF6-8332-FD7311C76A65.jpeg

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The doctor just came in. They asked what strain Covid he had They do not check that This is a huge hospital system so if they don’t check who does. Where are we getting stats on the nightly news? We did one thing right. Dimmer is slightly elevated. The aspirin may have helped with clots. He is on blood thinner now

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was proud of my daughter. She kept at the Doctor about why the news was identifying COVID strains if most hospitals were not testing. The Doc danced around it and said in her opinion they were testing the strains in a certain amount of patients but they did not divulge that info to the Doctors and it went to the CDC. That makes a lot of sense. That way the Docs don't have the info so the CDC can distort how ever they want to.

BTW, for the record not one single Doctor or nurse has been unkind about the vaccine. In fact his night nurse told him she refused the vaccine until she had to have it to keep her job. I feel like the hospital understands how to treat covid better than they did a year ago. They seem very watchful of clotting and fluid overload. Fluid overload was the issue that caused so many deaths. Still my son-in-law is struggling and the Doctor explained covid can turn ugly fast so he is not out the woods. Getting him off oxygen may be a task. As far as supplements he is on so many meds there are too many interactions. I'm going to run all the supplements though a check and I think he may still be able to take D and NAC. As they withdraw each drug we can add them back. At least his levels were built up going into this.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Given that several people here have been thru Covid I'm posting below a comment from the other board where someone asked "how long to take aspirin after recovering?" :

nomoworries said:
how long do you recommend a person take aspirin ?
At least 4 months after the end of the disease. This is the length that anti-platelet antibodies created during the infection will take to break down. I'll leave dosage up to you and your physician because I don't know your medical history and if you are prone to ulcers, etc.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I was proud of my daughter. She kept at the Doctor about why the news was identifying COVID strains if most hospitals were not testing. The Doc danced around it and said in her opinion they were testing the strains in a certain amount of patients but they did not divulge that info to the Doctors and it went to the CDC. That makes a lot of sense. That way the Docs don't have the info so the CDC can distort how ever they want to.

BTW, for the record not one single Doctor or nurse has been unkind about the vaccine. In fact his night nurse told him she refused the vaccine until she had to have it to keep her job. I feel like the hospital understands how to treat covid better than they did a year ago. They seem very watchful of clotting and fluid overload. Fluid overload was the issue that caused so many deaths. Still my son-in-law is struggling and the Doctor explained covid can turn ugly fast so he is not out the woods. Getting him off oxygen may be a task. As far as supplements he is on so many meds there are too many interactions. I'm going to run all the supplements though a check and I think he may still be able to take D and NAC. As they withdraw each drug we can add them back. At least his levels were built up going into this.
Avi. Have you or your daughter checked MEDICATION interactions by themselves. As I read the above it seems you guys are on top of supplement interacting with Meds. How about meds interacting with meds ?
A friend of mine died due to Cytokine Storm Syndrome. He loved being a guinea pig for the local university hospital for Testing new meds to Cardiac Ablation for Heart Issues . He had diabetes and other issues on top of it all. The last time he went in he did not come out alive.
In my current view of drs. ( deliberately NOT capitalized) there are too many Frankensteins behind the scenes and not enough Hawkeyes and Trapper Johns on the front lines.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avi. Have you or your daughter checked MEDICATION interactions by themselves. As I read the above it seems you guys are on top of supplement interacting with Meds. How about meds interacting with meds ?
A friend of mine died due to Cytokine Storm Syndrome. He loved being a guinea pig for the local university hospital for Testing new meds to Cardiac Ablation for Heart Issues . He had diabetes and other issues on top of it all. The last time he went in he did not come out alive.
In my current view of drs. ( deliberately NOT capitalized) there are too many Frankensteins behind the scenes and not enough Hawkeyes and Trapper Johns on the front lines.
I don’t trust anyone. I have checked all meds and interactions. Then added supplements one at a time. He can go back on NAC zinc D C and B vitamins. The hospital screwed up already. He had a sputum sample and they never picked it up Iit sat there 14 hours. I can’t go in but I can call. The nurse this morning got a new sample. You have to follow up on everything. So easy to fall through the cracks. He is holding. Oxygen still low even on the oxygen tank. This is scary.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
You can buy Ivermectin OTC here in the States, well at least you could at most Farm/ranch/tack stores until all this craziness started. Now our local stores are asking you why you want to buy it and are keeping it locked up in the back.

Just tell them a Horse sent you!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You can buy Ivermectin OTC here in the States, well at least you could at most Farm/ranch/tack stores until all this craziness started. Now our local stores are asking you why you want to buy it and are keeping it locked up in the back.

Just tell them a Horse sent you!
The story I had handy, was that a friend (make it female, to excite the female clerks) keeps horses and doesn't have the time. So since I was in there anyway (I'd buy some consumable or other) I told her I'd get the horse wormer for her. She gave me the box to make sure I got what she wanted...see? Same stuff, even if it's not apple flavored...right?

(Apple flavored disappeared a long time ago.)

I expect that game's up, too; but I have about nine-months' supply - as an FLCCC Mask protocol. If I get it, I only need it for the duration - then I'm over it or dead, and either way I won't need the horse paste anymore.

But God, what a way to live.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Ivermectin paste/liquid is used in horses, cow's, pigs, goats/lama/alpaca etc....... so even a non-ranch person can come up with a good story as to needing it. "I have to worm my daughters 4H cow/pig"....well you get the idea.

What a crazy world we live in.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The story I had handy, was that a friend (make it female, to excite the female clerks) keeps horses and doesn't have the time.
That's good. How about adding:
"I want to give her a funny gift basket to say I am getting serious about our relationship."

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ill give you guys an update later today. My son-in-law still can not get his oxygen up so they raised his tank levels. The Doctor threw everything she had at him yesterday. She added an antibiotic since they screwed up the sputum sample and she didn't want to wait for results. I think it should have been given sooner as even if its viral so many secondary bacterial infections come from covid. She started breathing treatments and asked him to start laying on his stomach. I told him to prone days ago and he has been reluctant. Honestly he is so weak I think he is afraid he wont be able to flip back off his stomach. They are doing an echocardiogram to make sure there is no heart involvement. Lets hope he turns the corner today.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don’t trust anyone. I have checked all meds and interactions. Then added supplements one at a time. He can go back on NAC zinc D C and B vitamins. The hospital screwed up already. He had a sputum sample and they never picked it up Iit sat there 14 hours. I can’t go in but I can call. The nurse this morning got a new sample. You have to follow up on everything. So easy to fall through the cracks. He is holding. Oxygen still low even on the oxygen tank. This is scary.
Still in my prayers Avi.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thank you. This is quite scary. I always thought it would be me and not one of the kids
That is the most heart breaking worry being a parent to see or watch their heirs die before them. My totally "JUICED" family cause me to have that fear way back in my mind. Again I pray I am WRONG.
But Life Does Go ON. TBD what kinda life will be left.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That is the most heart breaking worry being a parent to see or watch their heirs die before them. My totally "JUICED" family cause me to have that fear way back in my mind. Again I pray I am WRONG.
But Life Does Go ON. TBD what kinda life will be left.
Yeah... my 3-month pregnant daughter with a 6 year-old has me worried...

And I can't even send her the warnings for pregnancy & breast-feeding... She won't look at anything I send her (and I don't need to "traumatize" her either...)

So "sit back & wait it out"... but not "rejoice"...

Just wondering whether in my old age I'll be raising grand-kids...

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Fun day. My daughter and granddaughter tested positive. My daughter is about day 4 by estimate and started ivermectin protocol before she got sick so hopefully she won’t get too bad So far just a runny nose and cough. She has been nebulizing already. My granddaughter is not having any symptoms yet. My son-in-law had a lot of tests on lungs and his heart. It all seems to be lung related. His oxygen is still set high it’s a process to get tapered off. His breathing is bad. I have a sore throat. Will start ivermectin tonight

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
My heart just sank.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
IF you don't have adequate IVM and other supplements order early/often. The nebulizing is just HP or adding Lugol's iodine or plain iodine? Number ONE rule of health care you know by heart: take care of yourself. Especially as you're the lynch-pin. You've been prophylaxis on IVM and quercetin-zinc? It's recommended to take quercetin several hrs before/after IVM. Go the 'kitchen-sink' like that lady posted on other board (top of this page), worked for her. She cranked serious quantity on vitC! My heart goes out to you.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have a sore throat. Will start ivermectin tonight
Godspeed.

It's humbling to remember, as bad as some of us have it...it can be worse, and some others are going through that "worse."

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Fun day. My daughter and granddaughter tested positive. My daughter is about day 4 by estimate and started ivermectin protocol before she got sick so hopefully she won’t get too bad So far just a runny nose and cough. She has been nebulizing already. My granddaughter is not having any symptoms yet. My son-in-law had a lot of tests on lungs and his heart. It all seems to be lung related. His oxygen is still set high it’s a process to get tapered off. His breathing is bad. I have a sore throat. Will start ivermectin tonight

Do you happen to know what his CRP levels are at? Also have they given him any of the monoclonal antibody treatments?

My fever finally broke today and feeling better. Already coughing up some phlem so don't think I will have much of a cough.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What was the "kitchen sink" that was thrown at Joe Rogan? I know he helped Tim Pool (youtuber) with getting treated like that also.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Do you happen to know what his CRP levels are at? Also have they given him any of the monoclonal antibody treatments?

My fever finally broke today and feeling better. Already coughing up some phlem so don't think I will have much of a cough.
We are just setting up access to his chart so I have not seen his labs yet. The Doctor said all were normal except on the first day his D-dimmer and prothrombin were slightly elevated and they are related to clotting. I feel like the aspirin probably did help as it appears he has no clots. They put him on a blood thinner just to be safe. The hospital does not do monoclonal antibodies. They have to be arranged by the patient and done at several pharmacies. That is where we really screwed up. I had arranged for him to get them and when his appointment came up he was feeling better and said he didn't think he needed them. Then the next day all hell broke lose and his oxygen tanked.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We are just setting up access to his chart so I have not seen his labs yet. The Doctor said all were normal except on the first day his D-dimmer and prothrombin were slightly elevated and they are related to clotting. I feel like the aspirin probably did help as it appears he has no clots. They put him on a blood thinner just to be safe. The hospital does not do monoclonal antibodies. They have to be arranged by the patient and done at several pharmacies. That is where we really screwed up. I had arranged for him to get them and when his appointment came up he was feeling better and said he didn't think he needed them. Then the next day all hell broke lose and his oxygen tanked.

Why would a hospital Not do antibody treatments? That makes no sense. I mean that is like a restaurant that says, yeah we don't serve drinks, you have to get those at a bar....

The only reason I asked is because there is a mab treatment that helps with the cytokine storms but only really available through compassionate use or trial enrollment. It also works better when CRP is under 150 still. A long shot I know but perhaps worth a look.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I've checked on availability of monoclonal antibodies in my area and printed out the info. Still checking on California for my brothers and not as easy? Prior planning prevents piss poor performance! Now that's IF Kaiser didn't drop the ball on testing and the referral.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Published science paper reveals exactly how ivermectin blocks viral replication of SARS-CoV-2​

SEPTEMBER 10, 2021

The mainstream media and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) want you to believe that ivermectin is nothing more than “horse paste” that has no legitimate use in humans. The truth, however, is that ivermectin shows incredible promise in fighting viruses.

A paper published earlier this year in the journal Future Virology explains that ivermectin contains binding efficacy against key proteins in SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis. So much more than just an “animal drug,” ivermectin might just be the remedy that puts an end to the plandemic – if only people were allowed to access it.

Using an in silico approach, researchers from India, where ivermectin is widely used to treat the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), demonstrated the possible mechanism of action through which ivermectin fights Chinese Germs without the need for masks or “vaccines.”

Through molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation, the research team was able to demonstrate an interaction between ivermectin and key proteins in the pathogenesis of the Fauci Flu.

“Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency,” the paper explains.

“The antiviral action and ADMET profile of ivermectin was on par with the currently used anticorona drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir.”

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I found this stuff in pill form. Says it's ivermectin but they are calling it something else. Is that a generic form or just the same thing in pill form? If the same what would be the dosage on this? I'm fine but want to get some on hand just in case and delivery takes awhile.

I also have most of the vitamins on hand but some are way outdated/ Do vitamins go bad?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I found this stuff in pill form. Says it's ivermectin but they are calling it something else. Is that a generic form or just the same thing in pill form? If the same what would be the dosage on this? I'm fine but want to get some on hand just in case and delivery takes awhile.

I also have most of the vitamins on hand but some are way outdated/ Do vitamins go bad?
Stromectol is just one of the many brand names of pure ivermectin.
The brand name I use is Wormectin, haha

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why would a hospital Not do antibody treatments? That makes no sense. I mean that is like a restaurant that says, yeah we don't serve drinks, you have to get those at a bar....

The only reason I asked is because there is a mab treatment that helps with the cytokine storms but only really available through compassionate use or trial enrollment. It also works better when CRP is under 150 still. A long shot I know but perhaps worth a look.

I think the hospital does not do the antibody treatment because by the time a patient is admitted and that sick that door has closed. They are for mild and early cases. My understanding is they need to be done very soon so its a choice people with covid have to make in early days. I checked out the link. It looks like the FDA does not approve of that therapy. That must mean it works.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I've checked on availability of monoclonal antibodies in my area and printed out the info. Still checking on California for my brothers and not as easy? Prior planning prevents piss poor performance! Now that's IF Kaiser didn't drop the ball on testing and the referral.
around here it is hit or miss. They run out and then they get the antibodies in. You have to be on a waiting list. On pharmacy required Doctors orders and another one did not.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think the hospital does not do the antibody treatment because by the time a patient is admitted and that sick that door has closed. They are for mild and early cases. My understanding is they need to be done very soon so its a choice people with covid have to make in early days. I checked out the link. It looks like the FDA does not approve of that therapy. That must mean it works.

Yea, they were all ready to go this year and the FDA lead them along. Enough so that they spent 100's of millions on production and then the FDA delayed and finally pulled the rug on approval. They still have a longer term non-EUA study in Phase III but i think the website said that is now closed and data should be published soon. So still some hope next year but with these guys in charge it seems unlikely. I think S. Korea, Japan, India, or maybe someone in Europe will approve. All the data I saw was that it was very safe and had a 58% reduction in the need for a vent and some preliminary good indications for survival (not powered to say for sure).

To my non doctor understanding, it seems like your SIL is right in the target group for this drug. In hospital but not severe (>150 CRP) yet. You can get the drug but have to find a doctor that knows it and would approve. There was a doctor in the Charlotte area running a site for the trials.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, they were all ready to go this year and the FDA lead them along. Enough so that they spent 100's of millions on production and then the FDA delayed and finally pulled the rug on approval. They still have a longer term non-EUA study in Phase III but i think the website said that is now closed and data should be published soon. So still some hope next year but with these guys in charge it seems unlikely. I think S. Korea, Japan, India, or maybe someone in Europe will approve. All the data I saw was that it was very safe and had a 58% reduction in the need for a vent and some preliminary good indications for survival (not powered to say for sure).

To my non doctor understanding, it seems like your SIL is right in the target group for this drug. In hospital but not severe (>150 CRP) yet.
Ill see if I can find that number on his labs. I suspect the majority of inflammation stayed in the lung are. Hopefully the ivermectin kept him from having that systemic inflammation. His heart looked ok yesterday on CT scan. The challenge will be getting him off oxygen and steroids.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Good news, my son-in-law's oxygen levels have started to improve. His heart and other organs look good and there appears to be no clots. He may go home on oxygen tomorrow if he continues to improve. He will be in for a bit of a rehab and getting off steroids and oxygen may take a while. My daughter still has mild symptoms and is taking ivermectin and every supplement you can imagine. She is on day 5 so we still have a ways to go. My granddaughter is asymptomatic so far. I'm still not sick and loading up on supplements. I sure did learn a lot about how not to handle covid at home. When my brain is not fried we can go over it.