• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good news, my son-in-law's oxygen levels have started to improve. His heart and other organs look good and there appears to be no clots. He may go home on oxygen tomorrow if he continues to improve. He will be in for a bit of a rehab and getting off steroids and oxygen may take a while. My daughter still has mild symptoms and is taking ivermectin and every supplement you can imagine. She is on day 5 so we still have a ways to go. My granddaughter is asymptomatic so far. I'm still not sick and loading up on supplements. I sure did learn a lot about how not to handle covid at home. When my brain is not fried we can go over it.

that is good news indeed

his apatite may return with a vengeance , I know ours did , soon as we started feeling better and our apatite came back , we couldn’t get enough to eat..

fingers crossed and prayers that your entire family recovers 100%

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
that is good news indeed

his apatite may return with a vengeance , I know ours did , soon as we started feeling better and our apatite came back , we couldn’t get enough to eat..

fingers crossed and prayers that your entire family recovers 100%
Thank you, This has been both scary and humbling. As far as appetite they have him on steroids so he went from not eating to chowing down. I am feeling a little better about our medical system as he received great care and not one single vaccine lecture. However I am realizing these people running the covid show, Fauci, Biden and their demonic buddies are total murderous psychos. :(

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
What was the "kitchen sink" that was thrown at Joe Rogan? I know he helped Tim Pool (youtuber) with getting treated like that also.
The term makes Dr. McCulloch bristle but basically you're attacking the infection with a multi-prong approach. Most of the drugs are early/often and what you should be supplementing to 'prepare the terrain' (term from Dr. Chris Matheson) and dosage goes up on some of those plus several others added. Some of these are difficult to source like NAC, etc. so even if you aren't going to add them to your daily regimen it may be a good idea to have enough on-hand for treating an illness. Also its been discussed but once again it may be a good idea to have adequate IVM as you can go thru a lot in treatment. The post from someone on the other board is below and a good starting point (full post at the top of the previous page). The latest variant looks more oral/nasal so the suggestion by FLCCC Protocols and Dr. McCulloch of oral/nasal rinses and if possible nebulizing HP/iodine a very good idea. The higher doses called for by FLCCC Protocols for IVM are a good idea and Dr. Zelenko does call for adding HCQ if IVM not working. If the infection is progressing it would be a good idea to monitor pulse/O2 and record everything in a logbook. At some point consider a Covid test as it will make it easier for you to get monoclonal-antibodies thru your PCP. Source its availability in your area early on! As Avalon has stated it would be good to have O2 available and that is easier early than last minute. Sleeping/resting best prone or atleast on your side. On your back is not recommended. Plenty of fluids!!! Check drug interactions prior as you may be adding some or increasing dosage. The lady below really cranked some vitC and that's easier if you have the correct form. Avalon has mentioned vitB being used up in sickness so consider increasing dosage. It would probably be a good idea to have a tele-medicine doctor already contacted so you have the ability to reach-out easier. At any point that your O2 level reaches low limits you need to consider supplemental or going to a hospital. As Avalon has stated steroids may be called for and that's hospital time and as per FLCCC Protocol not early in disease progression. There is a great deal of info here on GIM on several boards but at some point I'm thinking Avalon is going to gather it? Be proactive!
*Supplements
Daily as of November 1 for Winter Surge:
-NAC, 600 mg. a day
-Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg. a day
-Activated Quercetin, 500 mg. a day on empty tummy, at night before bed
-Zinc, 50 mg. a day on empty tummy, at night before bed (zinc can lower cortisol, you want cortisol low at night to sleep).
-Liposomal Vitamin C, 1000 mg. a day, divided.
-Camu Camu Vitamin C, 500 mg., once a day.
-Black Seed Cumin oil capsule, 500 mg. once a day
-Whole food multivitamin
-Aspirin, 325 mg. daily (Just for the winter months, and only because I've had previous heart surgery and for prevention of blood clots).
-Vitamin D3 10,000 iu's daily with food in the morning.

When I developed symptoms:
-Daily Ivermectin (this is crucial! I lost taste/smell on a Saturday and couldn't be tested until Monday with a doc's order here).
-Increase NAC to 1,200 mg. a day, divided by 12 hours.
-Liposomal Vitamin C 500 mg. every hour awake.
-Olive Leaf Extract increased to 1,000 mg. a day divided by 12 hours.
-Pepsid, 1 extra strength tab a day.
-Mucinex, twice a day.
-Z-Pack antibiotic
-Methyl-Prednisone on hand if needed on day 10 or problems with breathing start.

Last edited:

Deltom

Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My high school climbing buddy and his wife just got it. They live in Arizona and I go out there and climb with him a couple of times a year. They have been living like there is no COVID and going to parties like it is 1929 so no surprise they got it.

They got the horse paste at my recommendation months ago and are taking it, and hitting the vitamin protocol hard (though not as hard as I would).

Aill mild symptoms so far. Fingers crossed for them.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ivermectin just back in stock!

500ml $98 with free shipping. I don't post much anymore but just thought I would give a heads up.
Another thanks for the heads up. I pulled the trigger, won't know till down the road if it was a wise choice or flushing $$$ down the toilet. By my math and the raw data I have, it's the equivalent of 417 12 mg. pills. (If somebody knows different, please advise).

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Equivalent to 44 tubes. At my 1.6ml dose = 300+ doses, 306 divided by 52 weeks = 6 years. Out of date is likely 2 years? If medicating a 'herd' your mileage will be less. IF anyone is going that quantity message me and I will send you that adapter that allows you stick rubber septum 1x and just screw-on Luhr-Lock syringe each time you draw. I can only spare a couple adapters.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My high school climbing buddy and his wife just got it. They live in Arizona and I go out there and climb with him a couple of times a year. They have been living like there is no COVID and going to parties like it is 1929 so no surprise they got it.

They got the horse paste at my recommendation months ago and are taking it, and hitting the vitamin protocol hard (though not as hard as I would).

Aill mild symptoms so far. Fingers crossed for them.
Over at Peak Prosperity, Chris Martinson got into the mOronic Variant outbreak - according to his data, which is not as scrubbed as yours and mine, virtually all of the new cases are the mOronic Variant. He went into how the PCR test can identify thus.

He claims it's ragingly infectious - and very mild, like a cold. It has some of the properties of Wu Flu but not all - you don't lose taste and smell, for example.

But it's very good news in that, unless you are really sick with something else, like cancer, you'll feel like hell for a few days and throw it off.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Over at Peak Prosperity, Chris Martinson got into the mOronic Variant outbreak - according to his data, which is not as scrubbed as yours and mine, virtually all of the new cases are the mOronic Variant. He went into how the PCR test can identify thus.

He claims it's ragingly infectious - and very mild, like a cold. It has some of the properties of Wu Flu but not all - you don't lose taste and smell, for example.

But it's very good news in that, unless you are really sick with something else, like cancer, you'll feel like hell for a few days and throw it off.
That's what it sounds like for him. It was so mild that he wasn't going to take the ivermectin, but I urged him to take it anyway. The MSM are still hyping it like it is the black plague.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
lukdiver,
Do you have a link showing the rubber septum setup and where to buy it? If you only have a few you may want to hang onto them. I am curious to see the setup you are referring to.
I'm baffled as hell, ordered off eBay months ago and now can't find it anywhere in smaller quantity. WTH. I'll look some more.

Last edited:

jbeck57143

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I contacted EmedsMart about the FDA preventing packages from being delivered. Michael said Indian customs has suspended direct flights to the USA. and to wait 10 to 15 days. He hopes they will resume flights by then.

Deltom

Reaction score
500 ml seems like a lot....but at 50ml for $37 (best price in stock). I would need to buy 3 to get free shipping. $111 for 150 ml or get 500 ml for $98. That would supply 3 people at the 1.6 ml prophylactic dose for 2 years which is within the expiration date. That's over 350 ml for free and unless they kick in you're door and take it away you don't have to worry about any further government restrictions as far as Ivermectin anyway. Send away and get pills but if they consficate them you still have the liquid and are safe from getting stuck in the intubatorium!

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Published science paper reveals exactly how ivermectin blocks viral replication of SARS-CoV-2​

SEPTEMBER 10, 2021

The mainstream media and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) want you to believe that ivermectin is nothing more than “horse paste” that has no legitimate use in humans. The truth, however, is that ivermectin shows incredible promise in fighting viruses.

A paper published earlier this year in the journal Future Virology explains that ivermectin contains binding efficacy against key proteins in SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis. So much more than just an “animal drug,” ivermectin might just be the remedy that puts an end to the plandemic – if only people were allowed to access it.

Using an in silico approach, researchers from India, where ivermectin is widely used to treat the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), demonstrated the possible mechanism of action through which ivermectin fights Chinese Germs without the need for masks or “vaccines.”

Through molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation, the research team was able to demonstrate an interaction between ivermectin and key proteins in the pathogenesis of the Fauci Flu.

“Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency,” the paper explains.

“The antiviral action and ADMET profile of ivermectin was on par with the currently used anticorona drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir.”

The Original Study Paper

The conclusion, quoted entirely below, downplays ivermectins effectiveness. Read the research presentation in its entirety.

Conclusion​

Developing an effective therapeutic against COVID-19 is currently the utmost interest to the scientific communities. The present study depicts comparative binding efficacy of a promising FDA-approved drug, ivermectin, against major pathogenic proteins of SARS-CoV-2 and their human counterparts involved in host–pathogen interaction. Herein, our in silico data have indicated that ivermectin efficiently utilizes viral spike protein, main protease, replicase and human TMPRSS2 receptors as the most possible targets for executing its antiviral efficiency. Therefore, ivermectin exploits protein targets from both virus and human, which could be the reason behind its excellent in vitro efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 as reported by Caly et al. [13]. Ivermectin B1b isomers have been found to be the more efficacious molecule out of the two homologs. Intriguingly, comparison of the in silico efficiency of ivermectin with currently used anticorona drugs, such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir, indicated toward the potential of ivermectin to target the major pathogenic proteins of SARS-CoV-2. Ivermectin is a popular antiparasitic drug and is also safe in children, younger adults, pregnant and lactating ladies. Development of pulmonary delivery of ivermectin through synthesis of better ivermectin formulation has been reported recently and this is expected to shorten the treatment duration and lead to better outcomes [33]. It is noteworthy to mention that many anti-SARS-CoV-2s are now being tested for their efficacy in shaping the immune response of humans, through targeting the cell surface as well as intracellular toll-like receptors [34,35]. In this context, ivermectin could be an effective option as well. Considering all these facts, the present study explores the therapeutic targets of ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2 and enlightens the possibility of using this drug in COVID-19 clinical trials shortly.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm baffled as hell, ordered off eBay months ago and now can't find it anywhere in smaller quantity. WTH. I'll look some more.

Syringes are fairly inexpensive.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
500 ml seems like a lot....but at 50ml for $37 (best price in stock). I would need to buy 3 to get free shipping. $111 for 150 ml or get 500 ml for $98. That would supply 3 people at the 1.6 ml prophylactic dose for 2 years which is within the expiration date. That's over 350 ml for free and unless they kick in you're door and take it away you don't have to worry about any further government restrictions. Send away and get pills but if they consficate them you still are free from getting stuck in the intubatorium!

If you have a large family, then the larger volume bottles make more sense. With treatment protocol, you will go through it quickly.

Edit: Buy more than one.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wow that's expensive stuff. Compare to here: https://www.emedsmart.com/generic-stromectol-12mg.html .

I know I'm not capturing anything else like quality, delivery time, etc. Just comparing prices. And if it saves serious illness or your life, the higher cost is obviously worth it.
Supply vs Demand. Think about it. Our group is not the only bunch out there searching for alt/unauthorized therapeutics because we have learned not to trust the FAUCI, Big Pharma, MSM, Big Gov. syndicate.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Original Study Paper

The conclusion, quoted entirely below, downplays ivermectins effectiveness. Read the research presentation in its entirety.

Conclusion​

Developing an effective therapeutic against COVID-19 is currently the utmost interest to the scientific communities. The present study depicts comparative binding efficacy of a promising FDA-approved drug, ivermectin, against major pathogenic proteins of SARS-CoV-2 and their human counterparts involved in host–pathogen interaction. Herein, our in silico data have indicated that ivermectin efficiently utilizes viral spike protein, main protease, replicase and human TMPRSS2 receptors as the most possible targets for executing its antiviral efficiency. Therefore, ivermectin exploits protein targets from both virus and human, which could be the reason behind its excellent in vitro efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 as reported by Caly et al. [13]. Ivermectin B1b isomers have been found to be the more efficacious molecule out of the two homologs. Intriguingly, comparison of the in silico efficiency of ivermectin with currently used anticorona drugs, such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir, indicated toward the potential of ivermectin to target the major pathogenic proteins of SARS-CoV-2. Ivermectin is a popular antiparasitic drug and is also safe in children, younger adults, pregnant and lactating ladies. Development of pulmonary delivery of ivermectin through synthesis of better ivermectin formulation has been reported recently and this is expected to shorten the treatment duration and lead to better outcomes [33]. It is noteworthy to mention that many anti-SARS-CoV-2s are now being tested for their efficacy in shaping the immune response of humans, through targeting the cell surface as well as intracellular toll-like receptors [34,35]. In this context, ivermectin could be an effective option as well. Considering all these facts, the present study explores the therapeutic targets of ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2 and enlightens the possibility of using this drug in COVID-19 clinical trials shortly.
I really don't see where it down plays Ivermectin's effectiveness.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I really don't see where it down plays Ivermectin's effectiveness.

When I read through the paper, ivermectin's performance was much better, I think, than how it's described in the conclusion.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Syringes are fairly inexpensive.
Only downside is piercing the septum hundreds of times can compromise it's sealing out the atmosphere. I'll find another source of the adapters like my last buy and post it here. IF it's a time sensitive buy I'll grab it and mail-out individually. On the matter of 500ml bottles its easier to swallow if you figure you will be popping a $100 for any quantity of paste/liquid and it eliminates worrying about it getting 'dissapeared'. Health is Wealth.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
As a aside I just watched the latest Jeff Prather you-tube video and he's off oxygen and other than a occasional cough looks like he's on the mend. Nothing exceptional on video. Covid definitely kicked his butt but I like to keep caught on him as he's a 'positive' spirit.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Equivalent to 44 tubes. At my 1.6ml dose = 300+ doses, 306 divided by 52 weeks = 6 years. Out of date is likely 2 years? If medicating a 'herd' your mileage will be less. IF anyone is going that quantity message me and I will send you that adapter that allows you stick rubber septum 1x and just screw-on Luhr-Lock syringe each time you draw. I can only spare a couple adapters.

You are injecting Ivermectin? I have never done self injections, any worries with that?

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Only downside is piercing the septum hundreds of times can compromise it's sealing out the atmosphere. I'll find another source of the adapters like my last buy and post it here. IF it's a time sensitive buy I'll grab it and mail-out individually. On the matter of 500ml bottles its easier to swallow if you figure you will be popping a $100 for any quantity of paste/liquid and it eliminates worrying about it getting 'dissapeared'. Health is Wealth.
Move it to another bottle?

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
You are injecting Ivermectin? I have never done self injections, any worries with that?
ORAL. Best with a slightly fatty meal. Avoid quercetin by spacing them morning/night, i.e.: atleast a couple hrs to clear stomach. There are contraindications with other drugs. It has a very safe track record with about 4bil prescriptions.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Move it to another bottle?
Possible. Would be nice if other bottles had the rubber seal and you could pull a vacume by drawing out the air with a syringe. Manufacturers call for storage basically at room temperature. I'd worry more about high temperature's for shelf life. Very likely it will outlast it expired date and mine in Feb. 2023. Surely this situation will have settled down by then. Merry Christmas

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Deltom

Reaction score
Some links for split septum needle less adapters

The first link shows an accurate picture of the adapter and gives the sku/ref/part number.

The second link sells them and shows it's the same part number. Shipping on all quantities is about $25. the picture is not accurate but hopefully the part number is correct

The third link is Amazon,,,,,same part number and shipping is free.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
There are basically 3 types: the 385100 allows you to put a 20ga drawing (large bore) needle thru septum and then the split-septum allows you to screw-on a Luer-lock syringe when you want to draw a dose. The others are specifically meant for you to replace the rubber stopper but you have to know the diameter or the other is used in-line in a drip. I'm kicking myself as I got first order off eBay and just 6 units. Everything else after that is 100-lots. It's funny as it took me awhile to figure it out and now got working unit. I've pierced my HCG vials dozens of times no-problem but worried 200+ sticks could be problematic?

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
You are injecting Ivermectin?
Of course! Best mixed with the trump cocktail of clorox.o_O HOWEVER, if prefer to take orally, a way to administer is to withdraw the desired amount into a syringe and squirt it into your mouth. The bottle top is meant to be stuck with needles.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Of course! Best mixed with the trump cocktail of clorox.o_O HOWEVER, if prefer to take orally, a way to administer is to withdraw the desired amount into a syringe and squirt it into your mouth. The bottle top is meant to be stuck with needles.
Ya I get that now, I just saw “needles” and thought people were talking about injecting it.

Deltom

Reaction score
This looks like the way to go (for the 500ml bottles) BD385108 it is for a 20 mm bottle neck ,which my 50ml bottle is

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Another couple off Survialist Board on IVM doing good:
Well Thursday I came down with something. Not sure if it was Covid or the common cold, most of the symptoms are the same. Followed the FLCCC I-MASK protocol. I started the protocol as soon as I saw symptoms (chills, cough, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, runny nose and diarrhea were my symptoms). The cough went away the first day, headache by end of day one, runny nose by day two, diarrhea only hit me for day 2, and sore throat gone by beginning of day three. Wife came down with it on my day 2 and started the protocol, her results are mirroring mine.

We took Vitamin D3 5,000 IU daily. Quercetin 250mg 2 x daily Zinc 100mg/day Vitamin C Turmeric in the AM. Ivermectin in the Afternoon at the rate of 0.4mg per lbs and then took Quercetin, Zinc, C and Turmeric in the PM.

It is now the end of day 3 for me and I have no symptoms and feel great.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
He's still not quite back up to speed and wife is better:

#2,126 · 9 h ago

Still a bit low on energy I found out. Went out to work on redoing our deck. Worked a couple hours and was tired, took an hour break and then got in a few more hours. So not up to full speed yet, but getting there. This would be day 4 for me. Wife was able to help out also, think this hit me a bit more then her.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He's still not quite back up to speed and wife is better:

#2,126 · 9 h ago

Still a bit low on energy I found out. Went out to work on redoing our deck. Worked a couple hours and was tired, took an hour break and then got in a few more hours. So not up to full speed yet, but getting there. This would be day 4 for me. Wife was able to help out also, think this hit me a bit more then her.
I'd be doing much less for a week or two. Physical exertion is what making these athletes dirt nap it the middle of their sport. What is more important finishing an F'n deck or living long enough to enjoy it later ?

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone heard of Seven Cells?

https://sevencells.com/

They list ivermectin and doxycycline for purchase and are based in the US. Super expensive though.
My wife knows of people who claim to have ordered from them, anyone have any experience?

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anyone heard of Seven Cells?

https://sevencells.com/

They list ivermectin and doxycycline for purchase and are based in the US. Super expensive though.
My wife knows of people who claim to have ordered from them, anyone have any experience?
I haven't, but I did check the price of their ivermectin... $10/pill!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I haven't, but I did check the price of their ivermectin... $10/pill!
R2z3ns2.jpg