• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I'll try to find source for chart (doctor) but he dropped the paste off the chart. I only have a copy as I snapped a pic with digital camera and not smart enough to use the 'way-back machine'. My syringes I have handled as I use them with the TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). I use the 20-guage needles for drawing/mixing HCG. They are harpoons. Should be available at feed-stores?

I see FLCCC has updated 'iMask Protocol' from 0.2mg/kl to 0.4 for early infection at-home treatment? . Propalaxis continues 0.2mg/kl weekly. I'd expect to see further info there and the Reddit board which I watch . Personally I'm 7mon on their protocol, started as paste bi-weekly, then went liquid and went weekly the last month. Still hanging-fire on doubling my dose. This is all oral with a meal. As per iMask also supplementing quercetin/zinc, VitD, Vit K2, VitC. Have NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) and a nebulizer for nebulized hydrogen-peroxide on standby. As was posted earlier FDA has restricted NAC and Amazon doesn't carry it any longer, still available on eBay. It's possible IF this keeps going south that various therapeutics could be 'disappeared' and for example I sourced liquid ivermectin from Picard Pet-Meds and don't see it there now. Probably ordering some more ivermectin and may go 500ml even thou its huge.

1628623694274.png

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Probably ordering some more ivermectin and may go 500ml even thou its huge.
Taking 500ml or BUYING 500ml ? There is a big difference. Don't go Frankenstein on dosing yourself. Ya might wake up DRT (Dead Right There).

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Life Extension still has NAC, just ordered 10 but they will only ship 2 now due to "overwhelming demand." I usually order 4 at a time (lower price), and this is the first I've seen of any limit. I've been taking 600 mg twice a day for 6 years.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Taking 500ml or BUYING 500ml ? There is a big difference. Don't go Frankenstein on dosing yourself. Ya might wake up DRT (Dead Right There).
Buying 500ml, started with 50ml which is convenient. The 500ml is cheaper. Dosing 1.7ml weekly, oral.
IF we go FUBAR it might be a good idea to order a Pulse Oximeter as they may become in demand?

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I use the 20-guage needles for drawing/mixing HCG. They are harpoons. Should be available at feed-stores?
Yes, I just bought 18 gauge needes at $1.49 for five and 12cc syringes for 39 cents each. (I already have some 6cc ones.)

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ivermectin Dosing Chart.jpg

I've created a spreadsheet in excel for anyone who may want it. PM me for the spreadsheet.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Just laid in two more tubes of paste.

I have 18 tubes, now...increasing preventative dosing to weekly, per FLCC as referenced here.

Don't know how long it will last, or where I'll get all my supplements once the Infrastructure bill bans them.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I have 18 tubes, now...increasing preventative dosing to weekly, per FLCC as referenced here.

Don't know how long it will last, or where I'll get all my supplements once the Infrastructure bill bans them.
What ? Are you covering your neighborhood or something ?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does it have more information than this on it?

Because this is fine for my usage.

The calculator allows you to enter your own weight and adjust the dose amount if a better protocol develops.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I expect a long, hard winter.

That immunologist who was making a presentation to that Indiana school board....? He touched on something I hadn't thought of. But he said it with authority - I didn't research his PDFs, I wouldn't know what I'm looking at.

But he spoke of an "animal reservoir" of this virus. In other words, it can continue to live, reproduce and mutate in other species, whether or not it makes them sick. So it's probably not going away soon, or maybe at all.

This is a guy arguing AGAINST masks, lockdowns, stupid protocols, and forced vaccines. He's a White Hat...but he says his data shows this will be around awhile. It makes sense, when you consider this is a deliberate mutation/creation of a bat virus with parts of SARS.

That has the ring of truth. So to his view, we need to quit clowning around with Frankenvaxx and focus on the inexpensive medicines that prevent serious infection and aid recovery. Yup, he mentioned both HCQ and Ivermectin.

So, to your question, I'm stockpiling for a year. A year from now, we'll either have regained sanity or be so far down the Ban route that I'll be out of zinc, quercitin, and maybe multivitamins.

I've got a year to plan my next move or set of moves.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We have enough for the prevention protocol for our entire household for about 18 months with needles to extract it from the bottles and put it into dispensing cups to take orally.

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
PM sent WillA2

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
My oldest is going on Ivermectin today, as we were at the fair this weekend and he has developed a cough, runny nose and general "crappy" feeling. He was away most of the year at college and wasn't taking vitamins like his old man told him too, so now here we are. We have used Ivermectin for years on our horses so when I told him that he needed to take some every day for the next 5 days, he kind of gave me a funny look.

I promised him I wouldn't put a halter on him, hold is mouth open and squirt to whole tube in, than shove a bucket of grain in his face! <---how we have done it with our horses for years.

I'll be going to the feed store later today to get more paste (I have a bad feeling that they are going to restrict it).

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
My oldest is going on Ivermectin today, as we were at the fair this weekend and he has developed a cough, runny nose and general "crappy" feeling. He was away most of the year at college and wasn't taking vitamins like his old man told him too, so now here we are. We have used Ivermectin for years on our horses so when I told him that he needed to take some every day for the next 5 days, he kind of gave me a funny look.

I promised him I wouldn't put a halter on him, hold is mouth open and squirt to whole tube in, than shove a bucket of grain in his face! <---how we have done it with our horses for years.

I'll be going to the feed store later today to get more paste (I have a bad feeling that they are going to restrict it).
IF Covid need quercetin & zinc to get max effect!!! Monitor temperature and Ox level if possible. The iMask Protocol rachets up if going downhill. If virus runs ramped it replicates like 4bil times and the viral debris is what you're fighting in the 2nd phase. Atleast your son is young and healthy.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
He's been on Vit C / D3 / Zinc since he got home last Friday. I have a feeling that this is RSV as all the symptoms fit hence the Ivermectin. His younger sister is in the house as well and was at the same fair with no symptoms.

Trust me, I can monitor the heck out of family (BP/O2/HR/RR/Temp and even do a 12 lead if needed).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
We have enough for the prevention protocol for our entire household for about 18 months with needles to extract it from the bottles and put it into dispensing cups to take orally.
Same here, I just need to order the needles. What type and size did you decide on and how should I be thinking about what to order??

I also have several tubes of horsepaste too as a backup

Metalophile

Reaction score
We had a friend from Peru who brought us a little. It is OTC there. It came in a solution of 6mg/mL in 10mL bottles, so only two doses per bottle. Not enough for our whole family for prophalaxis so right now holding onto it in case one of more vulnerable family members starts to get sick. Also, the lastest from FLCCC is that they are experiencing some cases with Delta where 1v3r... doesn't seem to work as well. Stay tuned.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Same here, I just need to order the needles. What type and size did you decide on and how should I be thinking about what to order??

Weactually ordered needles that would be used on horses. Search for "horse syringes with needles". You can get some disposable ones fairly reasonably priced.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Avalon, I recently treated a family member with HCQ, Ivermectin, and zinc. Improvement was rapid and dramatic and all symptoms abated within 3 days. I don't know for sure it was Scary Virus, but I know now this combo worked.

How did you get the HCQ?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

I've been using 20guagex1" needles as my drawing needle. Kinda large but I'm using 10ml syringe but have 3ml. These are all with Luer lock tips so you can exchange needles. Some syringes have attached needles. Normally the bottles have the rubber stopper and that is what you are piercing with the needle. The needle is easier to insert if it is tapered and I've seen blunt tipped needles but not sure how they work. I asked at the Feed Store today and they had the needles/syringes in stock but had to order ivermectin which I found interesting. Usually the bottle is under a vacume so you actually pull back the plunger the amount you're withdrawing and inject this air into bottle and then invert. Pull back plunger and depending on vacume you might have to hold plunger back and fill the syringe to your dose amount. Once filled you invert bottle upright and slightly pull on plunger so it doesn't leak when pulled out from stopper. Squirt into water glass with water, flush the syringe with clean water from the top of surface and store syringe with plunger pulled slightly back so it dries. Personally I'm not using alcohol swabs on stopper as it isn't being injected thru skin. This is all 1% injectable ivermectin (rest is glycerol which is used as a food additive and propylene glycol as preservative, both non-toxic if injested) and following 'iMask Protocol'. Take with food for better absorption.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Avalon, I recently treated a family member with HCQ, Ivermectin, and zinc. Improvement was rapid and dramatic and all symptoms abated within 3 days. I don't know for sure it was Scary Virus, but I know now this combo worked.
Where are you getting HCQ? Stockpile? Trusted physician?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Question; Taking it twice a month now. Would it make any difference taking it weekly but half the amount?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Question; Taking it twice a month now. Would it make any difference taking it weekly but half the amount?

FLCCC has a dose for a weekly preventative measure. 0.20 mg/Kg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You guys sound like you are actually scared of the Delta Lamda Omega. I say let them em and party.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You guys sound like you are actually scared of the Delta Lamda Omega. I say let them em and party.
Not scared but I have talked directly with people my age that were recently in the hospital for over a week with this crap. Not my idea of a good time.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Not scared but I have talked directly with people my age that were recently in the hospital for over a week with this crap. Not my idea of a good time.
I thought at first it was bullschitte.

It appears not. It appears a genuine mutated virus; and unlike normal mutations, this hasn't made it more benign.

The reason, several physicians (in public videos and presentations) have posited, is BECAUSE of the quack-vaxx.

The virus gets into these people's systems, and doesn't do well. As intended.

But viruses, being simple genetic coding, change, mutate all the time.

The MUTATIONS have done FINE.

Natural immunity, from having had Beer Cooties and recovered, would have provided antibodies that go after this. Like chicken-pox/smallpox.

But this Frankenvetch quack-vaxx, what protection it provides, seems to be narrow in scope. So the mutations do wonderfully, and make the poisoned sheeple very sick.

And others.

As USUAL, with the Left...they blame US, for THEIR failings. In this case, it's the quack-vaxxed that are the Petri dish for the Delta Cooties. NOT us healthy, medicated, Refusniks.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Like I posted in another thread, The majority of the people I see needing hospitalization, "are NOT taking Vitamins, nor are they eating healthy and taking care of themselves".

I actually had someone tell me that since they were "vaxxed" they didn't need to take Vitamins!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Like I posted in another thread, The majority of the people I see needing hospitalization, "are NOT taking Vitamins, nor are they eating healthy and taking care of themselves".

I actually had someone tell me that since they were "vaxxed" they didn't need to take Vitamins!
Normally, a person eating right wouldn't need to take vitamin supplements.

But these are not normal times.