• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I haven't, but I did check the price of their ivermectin... $10/pill!
This is the environment where all kinds of scammers come up. Legitimate outlets have been forced out; so it's the Black Market.

And the only policing in the Black Market is a bigger, bloodier gang.

For some reason, I think this is a take-the-money-and-run scam...and that's why the prices are so high. He can only get so many orders in before word-of-mouth and complaints, gets some web-hosting supervisor to pull his site. Or PayPal to ban him, or however his money is being handled.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Anyone heard of Seven Cells?

https://sevencells.com/

They list ivermectin and doxycycline for purchase and are based in the US. Super expensive though.
My wife knows of people who claim to have ordered from them, anyone have any experience?
They're listed on the FLCCC site...

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/covid-19-care-providers/#

1640653884203.png

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last Friday had a tickle in my throat that usually means can't swallow or talk, then blocked nose/ runny nose, cough up chunks of lung over the next 7-10 days but that didn't happen. What occurred was extreme headache, body/joint pain, 101 fever, chills/cold, could not sleep...no sore throat or nasal issues, could taste and smell.

I think I slept 3 or 4 hours through Sunday. Very weak, tired, listless. Been taking D, C, zinc, aspirin, tea, water....the only thing that stopped the headache, and it always works for us, is 2 tabs of Excedrin for migraines, all gone.
Started feeling better yesterday. Still, no sneezing or coughing, though I'll breathe deep and you get that rattling in your chest and I'll cough up some phlegm.

I get a text from office manager sunday that 1 employee is positive with covid, and if anyone doesn't feel well you must get checked to come back to work. I checked what the symptons are for covud and the flu..both identical, save the smell/ taste stuff. I texted back today(we're closed on Monday)that I woke today with a tickle in my throat and I'm a little tired and sore and am taking many things to feel better, but, I will not let anyone put a cue stick up my nose, the symptoms are the same. She said there is something else going around now that some are getting. I said the variants will never end.

My wife had my rx's filled for hydroxychloroquin and Ivermectin filled today. Then I got some quericin, NAC and more absorbing vitamin C to go along with the other stuff I'm taking. Right now I feel better, not sure if it's run its course or after taking some of this new stuff has turned the tide somewhat. Either way, something has changed how I feel.

Can someone give me directions on when to use zinc, quericin, NAC, soluble C? I'm taking hcq and Ivermectin together.
I cannot take a bunch of these at once, my stomach reacts negatively.
I still take a pill for a-fib, a 325 aspirin with it, magnesium, d3, b-12.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
the price of their ivermectin... $10/pill!
And unless I just can't find it, they don't even say how many mg. each pill is. If they are 3 mg. I'd consider the price as $40/pill equivalent.

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, ridiculous pricing. Curious how they’re getting away with selling both of those drugs since they’re both prescription based. I’m fine with horsey paste personally…..
I assumed from the site they would have a Dr script you and then they'd fill it?
Last Friday had a tickle in my throat
You got CV1984 alright!
My wife had my rx's filled for hydroxychloroquin and Ivermectin filled today.
how'd she get that done? Where'd you get the scripts?
Can someone give me directions on when to use zinc, quericin, NAC, soluble C?
You don't need HCQ and Quercetin both - they do the same thing, they are the 'gun' that allows the bullet (zinc) to enter the cell. HCQ is the stronger of the two. I suggest starting at the beginning of this thread and reread everything. You don't have anything else to do... right? Bein sick an all that!

Zelenco Protocol​

Fundamental Principles​

Treat patients based on clinical suspicion as soon as possible, preferably within the first 5 days of symptoms. Perform PCR testing, but do not withhold treatment pending results.

Risk Stratify Patients​

• Low risk patient - Younger than 45, no comorbidities, and clinically stable
  • High risk patient - Older than 45, younger than 45 with comorbidities, or clinically unstable

Treatment Options

Low risk patients​

• Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
  • Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days

Optional over the counter options​

• Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
  • Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days

Moderate / High risk patients​

• Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days
  • Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
  • Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
  • Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
  • Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.

Treatment Options​

• Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days or
  • Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
  • Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
  • Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
  • Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
  • Monoclonal antibodies
  • Home IV fluids and oxygen

TRY TO KEEP PATIENTS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL​

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
She dropped the rx's off at the pharmacy, I picked them up later. A doctor who I'm seeing for other issues wrote them for me. I just wanted to have in case something happened.
Thank you for your help.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Can someone give me directions on when to use zinc, quericin, NAC, soluble C? I'm taking hcq and Ivermectin together.
I cannot take a bunch of these at once, my stomach reacts negativel
Most effective and easier on the system when taken with food. DYODD & Good Luck.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last Friday had a tickle in my throat that usually means can't swallow or talk, then blocked nose/ runny nose, cough up chunks of lung over the next 7-10 days but that didn't happen. What occurred was extreme headache, body/joint pain, 101 fever, chills/cold, could not sleep...no sore throat or nasal issues, could taste and smell.

I think I slept 3 or 4 hours through Sunday. Very weak, tired, listless. Been taking D, C, zinc, aspirin, tea, water....the only thing that stopped the headache, and it always works for us, is 2 tabs of Excedrin for migraines, all gone.
Started feeling better yesterday. Still, no sneezing or coughing, though I'll breathe deep and you get that rattling in your chest and I'll cough up some phlegm.

I get a text from office manager sunday that 1 employee is positive with covid, and if anyone doesn't feel well you must get checked to come back to work. I checked what the symptons are for covud and the flu..both identical, save the smell/ taste stuff. I texted back today(we're closed on Monday)that I woke today with a tickle in my throat and I'm a little tired and sore and am taking many things to feel better, but, I will not let anyone put a cue stick up my nose, the symptoms are the same. She said there is something else going around now that some are getting. I said the variants will never end.

My wife had my rx's filled for hydroxychloroquin and Ivermectin filled today. Then I got some quericin, NAC and more absorbing vitamin C to go along with the other stuff I'm taking. Right now I feel better, not sure if it's run its course or after taking some of this new stuff has turned the tide somewhat. Either way, something has changed how I feel.

Take the supplements, even if you have to spread them out to make it more tolerable for your stomach. Some of my family members have sensitive stomachs as well.

Find an antihistamine that you can take for right after you start feeling better. This will help you through the sluggishness of your body's allergic reaction to the spike proteins that get deposited as the bug dies off.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
She dropped the rx's off at the pharmacy, I picked them up later. A doctor who I'm seeing for other issues wrote them for me. I just wanted to have in case something happened.
Thank you for your help.
There is a ton of info here, maybe too much. Dr. Zelenko is calling for the ivermectin and then HCQ is if it isn't working. FLCCC is definitely pushing the oral/nasal rinses as IF this is Omicron variant it is much more oral/nasal and these rinses can kill the virus before it's swallowed and into your gastrol/intestinal tract. IF it looks like a rough ride you want to monitor temperature and oxygen and keep a log. Try not to sleep on your back. Quercetin should be several hours before or after ivermectin. Check that link 2nd below and check for reactions to your other meds!

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I've posted this a couple pages back but considering its 'doing it right' it's worth re-reading IMO.

This is one of the 'done right' time-lines over on Surviviast Board. Not my designation but one the 'knowledgeable' guys over there. She hasn't posted since on this separate 3pg chat and evidently fine from searching her post since:
Original chat:
https://www.survivalistboards.com/threads/i-have-a-positive-covid-test-as-of-today.975798/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to be just fine. I had a good night, and woke up with some pain from a very dried out airway but I'm doing OK this morning. A lot of lingering fatigue-like I just want to sleep all day. My nasal congestion was getting better before the antibody therapy yesterday, and it's almost completely gone this AM. I still have no taste or smell. No appetite, which has made going back on the low carb diet for this illness a breeze. I'm at a point I'll just stay on it now. Great oxygenation numbers and BP still a bit high, but manageable. Mild headache still floating around constantly.

My Hubby is just fine this AM. He really turned a corner overnight and feels almost back to normal.

I thought this might be a good time to go over what we did to come about with a milder illness, thank God. Note that I am not a doctor, and this regimen is my own.

* Once weekly dose of Ivermectin.

*Supplements
Daily as of November 1 for Winter Surge:
-NAC, 600 mg. a day
-Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg. a day
-Activated Quercetin, 500 mg. a day on empty tummy, at night before bed
-Zinc, 50 mg. a day on empty tummy, at night before bed (zinc can lower cortisol, you want cortisol low at night to sleep).
-Liposomal Vitamin C, 1000 mg. a day, divided.
-Camu Camu Vitamin C, 500 mg., once a day.
-Black Seed Cumin oil capsule, 500 mg. once a day
-Whole food multivitamin
-Aspirin, 325 mg. daily (Just for the winter months, and only because I've had previous heart surgery and for prevention of blood clots).
-Vitamin D3 10,000 iu's daily with food in the morning.

When I developed symptoms:
-Daily Ivermectin (this is crucial! I lost taste/smell on a Saturday and couldn't be tested until Monday with a doc's order here).
-Increase NAC to 1,200 mg. a day, divided by 12 hours.
-Liposomal Vitamin C 500 mg. every hour awake.
-Olive Leaf Extract increased to 1,000 mg. a day divided by 12 hours.
-Pepsid, 1 extra strength tab a day.
-Mucinex, twice a day.
-Z-Pack antibiotic
-Methyl-Prednisone on hand if needed on day 10 or problems with breathing start.

I'm drinking a gallon of water each day. This is taken and flavored by warm herbal teas from my own garden. Nettle leaf, Mullein leaf, Yarrow, Chamomile, Fennel, Thyme, Sage, amongst others of Chinese varieties, as well. I alternate these. Not the most tasty, but soothing and they are doing their own anti-viral bit and I stay well hydrated and keep mucous loose. I'm alternating Iodine and essential oils that are mild in my humidifier. I do not breathe these essential oils directly in. I've been using Rosemary, Cedar Pine, Myrrh, Lemon, Lavender. Although I can't smell these, I know they are keeping the air purified to an extent in my bedroom. They are very soothing to my Hubby. And our whole house smells nice.

My Hubby has been at work all through this. Without a positive test of his own, he is not quarantined. However, everyone is staying far away from him and not bothering him in his office. He is wiping down door handles with Lysol wipes and is wearing an N95, his vents in his office are closed off from the air supply. He has done what he can to protect others, and was doing this when he caught it and brought it home. We always knew he would be the weak link in us getting it as he has public exposure with meetings, court appearances, etc. I work from home and take college classes online. We worked out a plan with our doc.

Please prepare now if you haven't and you are reading this. I can't emphasize this enough: Have a plan, stick to it, and write it down in case you get sick and can't think straight, so you can follow it. I've had two of us to take care of, and it's been hard. My son is vaccinated of his own free will and boostered. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next week with him. But his Mama is making him take all the supps above while we wait. If he has to get Covid, it's good our twenty year old is at home on Christmas break from college so I can care for him

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yes, by all means watch your O2 levels!

I got an oximeter from the local drug store. I found it was off by about 6 points compared to the hospitals $$ unit.

That said, I was able to add to my read out 6pts to know what the real reading might be. A Dr.s office will have something better than what $25 will get you, so you can test yours with theirs?

If your O2 is low it will damage organs and you don't want that!

A thermometer is a good tool to have as well. I have an old mercury shake down type and it's very accurate, not as fast as digital tho.

My temp never got over 100.5 and mostly was 99.5 or so. In other words a 'low grade' fever. I was tired most of the time.

1st 5 days it was like the flu and then it kept on going for the next 5 days. Finally turned into walking pneumonia. You have to force yourself to keep active. I lost 10lbs muscle mass from lying in bed for so long. It happens fast btw and I still haven't gained the muscle back. I feel fine now. I got the rona @ March 1st. Walking after I got better was difficult. I could barely make it down the block and back. The whole ordeal lasted about 20 days?

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Please prepare now if you haven't and you are reading this.
could you share how/where you obtained all the supplements and quantities? I'm gonna guess AMZN...

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks. Not able to sleep again. Temp has been 98.6 for 2 days, don't have a oximeter but will get one.
I think all the stuff I took earlier has stirred up my lower G.I. Lots of gurgling and feelings like I better be
near a bathroom....which I'm in right now.

If you've seen "Stand by me" in the pie eating contest where Lardass has downed a bottle of castor oil and just before that kicks in his stomach is making all kinds of noises....thats where I'm at now...

bulloncoins

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

If you take medicine for a-fib, or blood thinners you are best advised to skip the NAC. You could give yourself a heart attack. You should go to an internet site to check all your supplements and regular medicines for bad interactions. NAC could kill you!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

My wife had my rx's filled for hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin filled today. Then I got some quericin, NAC and more absorbing vitamin C to go along with the other stuff I'm taking. Right now I feel better, not sure if it's run its course or after taking some of this new stuff has turned the tide somewhat. Either way, something has changed how I feel.

its complex.. The quercetin needs to be taken a few hours from the ivermectin. I looked it up and saw no interactions on the others. We took quinine instead of for hydroxychloroquine and that needed to be taken 6 hours away from NAC but I dont see that with for hydroxychloroquine . I think the reason to take quercetin away from the other drugs is it is so antioxidant it can work to neutralize them. Its not a toxicity thing. You can take zinc with quercetin though.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you take medicine for a-fib, or blood thinners you are best advised to skip the NAC. You could give yourself a heart attack. You should go to an internet site to check all your supplements and regular medicines for bad interactions. NAC could kill you!

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks. Not able to sleep again. Temp has been 98.6 for 2 days, don't have a oximeter but will get one.
I think all the stuff I took earlier has stirred up my lower G.I. Lots of gurgling and feelings like I better be

If you've seen "Stand by me" in the pie eating contest where Lardass has downed a bottle of castor oil and just before that kicks in his stomach is making all kinds of noises....thats where I'm at now...
get an oximeter.. that is were we screwed up. My daughter had one but we figured it was not working right when my son-in-law's 02 was so low and he said he was getting better till he wasn't. 02 below 90 needs to be checked if it stays low for any length of time. It turns out the meter was fairly accurate to the hospitals expensive meter. Try it out on several people.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My daughter is the now the horse paste Queen. She stayed on ivermectin 13 days. She was lucky in that she started after her husband got sick and was on it when she got covid. Her symptoms were typical. Loss of smell, slight cough , some congestion. All is resolved except her smell. She rates the apple horse paste as the best, the generic paste/gel as number 2 and the liquid ivermectin as horrible. We cant find the apple anymore and have one tube saved in case my granddaughter needs it. I bought 8 tubes of the generic gel paste they had . It will have to do.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Well, after nodding off for a few hours I woke up with the sore throat and very hard to swallow...downed 1500mg of C and will call pcp or urgent care for zpac or penicillin or something stronger. Yuck

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
@Avalon How's the SIL doing?
Much better, thank you for asking. He has been home for four days. He is off oxygen and holding at 95 on the meter even after walking. He is getting off all the meds now. The steroids have been bothering him and yesterday was his last day. Hopefully he can go back to work by next week. All in all he was lucky in that the virus only attacked his lungs and no other organs. Now comes all the post covid trauma. The hospital bill, the vaccine debate and the "I told you so" from his sister. We are hoping when he sees he has immunity on lab tests from the virus he will decide not to vaccinate but its up to him.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

ugh! I hope you feel better.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Probably should post elsewhere on GIM but if you have a few minutes I'd recommend reading thru a couple pages of this chat on Surviliast Board. They have all together 153k members over there so pretty deep and some 'knowledgeable' people. This is discussing Covid in general.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
For those who didn't read earlier posts in this thread... from members' experience right here on GIM2.

So far, best pricing and history of 100% deliveries... takes 3-4 weeks (sometimes longer), from India. No scrip (despite it being printed on the website as "required"). Paypal. Use "basic tracked shipping", not the expensive fancy shipping. (Fedex/UPS require your photo ID...)... And do NOT use "credit card option with surcharge" because a) it costs more and b) your credit card company will deny it and c) you would have to email the company all the info on your credit card, including the 3-digit code on the reverse...

Among the selection =
HCQ 400mg pills
IVERMECTIN (6 or 12 mg) pills
KIT-ZIVERDO (complete "treatment pack" with Ivermectin, Zinc & antibiotic Doxicyclin)
Azithromycin (antibiotic)

PROCEDURE for an "easy order"
1. Make an account. (I suggest placing "DR." or "PR." in front of your name for sliding more easily through postal customs.)
2. Do your searches & fill your cart. Be aware that generic Ivermectin pills come under several brand names, such as STROMECTOL or WORMECTIN. Same thing for HCQ pills.
3. Go to "complete purchase".
4. Now, you HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN EMAIL which gives you a PayPal link to an INDIVIDUAL'S NAME where you send that person the amount of your order & shipping. This seems "scary", since you have no conceivable way of "getting your money back if it's a fraud". But I know of well over 20 "successful purchases/deliveries" on this board (5 of them mine, US & France). So in all the reports, there was no "hanky-panky" and the best prices, no hassles.
(as soon as a "problem" should arise, I count on other buyers here to issue a "warning". The biggest problem is if the US Post Office decides to open the packages... and not deliver them, as per FED new policy - but the packages do NOT mention the contents other than "Prescription Medicine".)
5. Just do the PayPal.
6. The website is VERY SLOW at "updating your personal purchase page" as well as "listing your tracking number". You can speed up that updating if you're concerned by emailing or phoning "Michael" or "Micheal" (sales agent's "anglicized" name, since "Shivaharapundraji" is "harder" for "us" to "remember" or "relate to"...)
7. When you have a tracking number, websearch India Post Tracking, and enter the tracking number. It will show 5-6 jumps from city to city in India until it arrives at New Dehli for "international shipping". Once they've put it on a plane, the tracking stops.
8. Somebody needs to be at home to receive and sign for the package at delivery. Or the post office will leave a note to pick it up.
9. You will receive grey plastic shipping bag with a customs label saying "Prescription Medicine" - not the details of the contents (boxes with bubble-wrap taped around them).
10. You're all set...

www.emedsmart.com

ziverdo order page.jpg

hcq pills.jpg

Ivermectin 6mg 200 tablets.jpg

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I received my recent shipment from emedsmart.com, this one took almost 6 weeks, probably due to the USPS Christmas slowdown.
That packaging label just stating "Prescription Medication" without listing the detailed contents is the "kicker" for not getting "seized" imho... (as well as placing "Dr." or "Pr." in front of your name on the shipping label...)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I doubt if I should have posted here, but if the mods feel it is more appropriate feel free to move it.
At 2am this morning I had a low grade headache. While just suffering through it I put a cold compress over my eyes. About 20 minutes late I vomited. The first time in years. It was my last meal I had ate at 6pm yesterday. My hands were cold, and a runny nose. I put more cold water on the compress and was able to go back to sleep. 7am the headache woke me up and I took two ASA. About 30 minutes later what was left of the aspirin came up.
I have no apatite, but I can still smell, but sleepy as all get out and the cold hands.
At 2:50pm I hit me to start a protocol of Nasal steroid, and Ivermectin.
All the rest Zinc, Vit. C , ALA, Magnesium, and a multi-vitamin are all pills and I think I'll throw them up if I try to take them right now. The D3 is a little liquid capsule so I just took it.
I just noticed my neck is a little stiff but that could be from me laying wrong.
O2 saturation is bouncing 97-98, and heart rate is 80 which is only a couple of beats high.
I will try to take the rest of my protocol Vits and Minerals later. As I hope I get rid of this low grade headache.

Did I hit the Panic Button to soon ?
All constructive criticism or suggestions is appreciated.
Gb

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I doubt if I should have posted here, but if the mods feel it is more appropriate feel free to move it.
At 2am this morning I had a low grade headache. While just suffering through it I put a cold compress over my eyes. About 20 minutes late I vomited. The first time in years. It was my last meal I had ate at 6pm yesterday. My hands were cold, and a runny nose. I put more cold water on the compress and was able to go back to sleep. 7am the headache woke me up and I took two ASA. About 30 minutes later what was left of the aspirin came up.
I have no apatite, but I can still smell, but sleepy as all get out and the cold hands.
All the rest Zinc, Vit. C , ALA, Magnesium, and a multi-vitamin are all pills and I think I'll throw them up if I try to take them right now. The D3 is a little liquid capsule so I just took it.
I just noticed my neck is a little stiff but that could be from me laying wrong.
O2 saturation is bouncing 97-98, and heart rate is 80 which is only a couple of beats high.
I will try to take the rest of my protocol Vits and Minerals later. As I hope I get rid of this low grade headache.

Gb
no , you didn't hit the panic button too soon. This is what happened with my son-in-law. He threw everything up. Keep an eye on your 02 levels. temp, blood pressure and try and stay hydrated. I think the zinc is hardest on the stomach of all the supplements. Maybe let your stomach rest a little from the other supplements for a day. Its most important the ivermectin and aspirin stay down. Make sure the aspirin is coated. Try some Pepcid for your stomach. its suppose to be good for covid and may help your stomach. Lets pray this is a stomach bug and passes quickly. Most stomach bugs only last a few days. If you get worse and not better then it may be something else. Keep us posted. We went wrong in not trusting and respecting the 02 meter. Keep us posted :(

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Gb
BRIX, how could you have contracted the Rona?

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Gb
One more thing. You need the plain ivermectin if you are taking it daily or twice daily

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Gb
Have you been taking quercetin? As Dr. Zelenko says: IVM and/or HCQ are the gun and zinc is the bullet. He started using quercetin as Cuamo took away HCQ. FLCCC and other doctors are calling for oral/nasal rinses early/often to lessen viral load. FLCCC Treatment Protocol is calling for double on quercetin, zinc and IVM above Preventative Protocol.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
One more thing. You need the plain ivermectin if you are taking it daily or twice daily
What do you mean by 'plain'? I'm seeing some heavy use in the Dr. Aquirre Protocol as far as multiple times per day.

Attachments

• Dr Aguirre - TREATMENT protocol.png
    Dr Aguirre - TREATMENT protocol.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Arizona friend has it, been on ivermectin for 7 days but heading into the hospital to be put on oxygen. Wife is not as bad, and his 30 year old son is pretty much over it.
how low is his oxygen?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
how low is his oxygen?
Not sure, he wasn't getting any better so he went to a walk in clinic. They said his O2 was low and that he should go to the hospital and get on oxygen.

He has ivermectin and most of the recommended supplements at my suggestion, but he waited a couple of days before starting because he wasn't feeling that bad. I talked to him on the phone and told him to start imnediately.

Now he is in the hospital with no ivermectin, I told him his wife should sneak it in if she can. He knows not to go on a ventilator or to take rendesevir.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not sure, he wasn't getting any better so he went to a walk in clinic. They said his O2 was low and that he should go to the hospital and get on oxygen.

He has ivermectin and most of the recommended supplements at my suggestion, but he waited a couple of days before starting because he wasn't feeling that bad. I talked to him on the phone and told him to start imnediately.

Now he is in the hospital with no ivermectin, I told him his wife should sneak it in if she can. He knows not to go on a ventilator or to take rendesevir.
If he has been on ivermectin for 5 days already it has done most of what its going to do. Once they get on hospital drugs you can have interactions with ivermectin and the protocol. Be aware remdesivir is the drug of choice. That and steroids , oxygen and a blood thinner. They will do blood work to see if there is a bacterial vs viral component. Don't be surprised if he has pneumonia if oxygen is low and he feels like death. The hospitals have learned. My soninlaw was given a diuretic to counteract the fluid build up from the steroid and remdesivir. That was the major problem with killing patients int he beginning. They were giving them fluid too.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
BRIX, how could you have contracted the Rona?
Could been many things. Family got together Christmas and everybody is VAXXED PLUS but me. I go to my niece's College, and my son's High school Basketball coaching games. Both with as little masking as I can get away with. NEVER mask going to get groceries, gas or Wally World and that is usually at least every other day. Some in the family were diagnosed with WuFlu last Spring and quarantined.
I may be a victim of Shedded Jab Juice, IDK.
I forgot to tell all I have slight dry cough for the last 3 days.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Could been many things. Family got together Christmas and everybody is VAXXED PLUS but me. I go to my niece's College, and my son's High school Basketball coaching games. Both with as little masking as I can get away with. NEVER mask going to get groceries, gas or Wally World and that is usually at least every other day. Some in the family were diagnosed with WuFlu last Spring and quarantined.
I may be a victim of Shedded Jab Juice, IDK.
I forgot to tell all I have slight dry cough for the last 3 days.
you not going to want to hear this but I think you need to test.