• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Speaking of 'testing', Colt is guy on Surviliast Board and some kind of med tech. Just went to Christmas Party and Super Spreader event of course. Him and wife took precautions (oral-nasal rinses?) and fine thus far.

So everyone at the hospital including my wife's whole 'leadership circle' are popping positive now, again, for the 2nd/3rd time despite being first in line and having as many shots as they can get every time. There was a work Christmas Party weekend before last. My wife and I went (first social event we've been to since pandemic began) and of course it was exactly like pre-COVID parties. Hundreds of people crammed into a conference room with a buffet. Because everyone's supposed to be vaccinated now and all that BS. Of course there were infected there and the hospital staff are all being knocked out of work by it. Just confirmed one of the infected was an old friend and one of my wife's nurses. She of course showed up with laryngitis and was hugging on everyone including me and my wife. She was hugging me and spoke and then we had a bit of an oh **** moment. Her having it was obvious but she came anyway.

My wife and I were the only ones in the entire room taking any precautions. Our typical infection control protocols. Spent our time being the crazy people not eating or drinking and so on. It's been a week and a half and I've taken a couple rapid antigens so far. Negative of course. Haven't had anything other than a bit of a headache now and then which isn't that unusual.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Speaking of 'testing', Colt is guy on Surviliast Board and some kind of med tech. Just went to Christmas Party and Super Spreader event of course. Him and wife took precautions (oral-nasal rinses?) and fine thus far.

So everyone at the hospital including my wife's whole 'leadership circle' are popping positive now, again, for the 2nd/3rd time despite being first in line and having as many shots as they can get every time. There was a work Christmas Party weekend before last. My wife and I went (first social event we've been to since pandemic began) and of course it was exactly like pre-COVID parties. Hundreds of people crammed into a conference room with a buffet. Because everyone's supposed to be vaccinated now and all that BS. Of course there were infected there and the hospital staff are all being knocked out of work by it. Just confirmed one of the infected was an old friend and one of my wife's nurses. She of course showed up with laryngitis and was hugging on everyone including me and my wife. She was hugging me and spoke and then we had a bit of an oh **** moment. Her having it was obvious but she came anyway.

My wife and I were the only ones in the entire room taking any precautions. Our typical infection control protocols. Spent our time being the crazy people not eating or drinking and so on. It's been a week and a half and I've taken a couple rapid antigens so far. Negative of course. Haven't had anything other than a bit of a headache now and then which isn't that unusual.

This is going to be out there forever now. I don't think its a bad thing for healthy people to get out there and get this thing to build your immunity.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
you not going to want to hear this but I think you need to test.
I feel better today, just blahs and nausea today, hands warmed up. Still going to stay on the Ivermectin, D3, sublingual B complex. Found some anti-nausea meds and just started it minutes ago.
If things do not progress or improve by tomorrow I'll go. A local shopping center has a container office for spit tests.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I feel better today, just blahs and nausea today, hands warmed up. Still going to stay on the Ivermectin, D3, sublingual B complex. Found some anti-nausea meds and just started it minutes ago.
If things do not progress or improve by tomorrow I'll go. A local shopping center has a container office for spit tests.
Hopefully its just a an ugly intestinal virus. :(

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I guess we are lucky around here. taking vitamins only, multi, d3, pottasium, vitc, melatonin, and b12, and a good diet. Lots of sickies all around, we have only had a mild cold a few weeks ago, with a snotty nose and slight head congestion.

fingers crossed.........

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

That's one way to obtain herd immunity!

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just read this on detoxing spike proteins if you had it already. I took the time to copy the chart below into spreadsheet and pasted as pdf below.

World Council for Health Reveals Spike Protein Detox​

by DR. JOSEPH MERCOLA

December 22, 2021
in Science, Truth

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • If you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection, you may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body
  • Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs
  • The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body
  • Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione
  • The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium
Have you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection? Then you likely have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body. While spike protein is naturally found in SARS-CoV-2, no matter the variant, it’s also produced in your body when you receive a COVID-19 shot. In its native form in SARS-CoV-2, the spike protein is responsible for the pathologies of the viral infection.

In its wild form it’s known to open the blood-brain barrier, cause cell damage (cytotoxicity) and, as Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology,1 said in a commentary on News Voice, “is active in manipulating the biology of the cells that coat the inside of your blood vessels — vascular endothelial cells, in part through its interaction with ACE2, which controls contraction in the blood vessels, blood pressure and other things.”2

It’s also been revealed that the spike protein on its own is enough to cause inflammation and damage to the vascular system, even independent of a virus.3

Now, the World Council for Health (WCH), a worldwide coalition of health-focused organizations and civil society groups that seek to broaden public health knowledge, has released a spike protein detox guide,4 which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein. You can view their full guide of natural remedies,5 including dosages, at the end of this article.

Why Should You Consider a Spike Protein Detox?​

Attachments

• SpikeProtein Inhibitors 1.pdf
    34.8 KB · Views: 15
  • SpikeProtein Inhibitors 2.pdf
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
  • SpikeProtein Inhibitors 3.pdf
    21.4 KB · Views: 10

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Just got word that he's made a huge recovery, they are sending him home.
That's awesome. Bet the Iver had a lot to do with it. Hope he has some N-A-C at home.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Okay...I've hammered this one before, but it's time again.

Nebulizers. Can't buy a good one - need a scrip from a doc, and the surviving docs are quacks who worship His Faucciness.

Amazon, okay. Got one, and it worked for 3 months. Died this week.

I had ordered a second one, in anticipation of the Great Event (it gave hints). The first one, the model, was discontinued.

The second one is not working right. Turn it on, and the first time, it will work for two minutes and shut off. Restart it, and it will work for two seconds to a minute, and again turn off. Fluid is fine. Power is fine - and I've tried batteries as well as USB cables. Nothing solves it.

Too much of a headache getting the papers and box together to return it...I just won't buy a second one of that model. So...anyone got a specific recommendation on one that will work? I expect to use it 15 minutes a day with 1% H2O2 solution.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Nebulizers. Can't buy a good one - need a scrip from a doc, and the surviving docs are quacks who worship His Faucciness.

I had ordered a second one, in anticipation of the Great Event (it gave hints). The first one, the model, was discontinued.

The second one is not working right. Turn it on, and the first time, it will work for two minutes and shut off. Restart it, and it will work for two seconds to a minute, and again turn off. Fluid is fine. Power is fine - and I've tried batteries as well as USB cables. Nothing solves it.

Too much of a headache getting the papers and box together to return it...I just won't buy a second one of that model. So...anyone got a specific recommendation on one that will work? I expect to use it 15 minutes a day with 1% H2O2 solution.
You do know H2O2 even diluted to 1% is corrosive don't you ? Any H2O2 remaining after a treatment should be dumped out and the reservoir rinsed with distilled water.
I don't use H2O2 in my MESH Nebulizer I use EIS Electrically Isolated Silver. I did notice do not leave batteries installed in mine. It seems to leach the batteries dry quickly, like in two or three days. So when I use the nebulizer, tip it up and drink any remaining EIS, and take the batteries out until the next time.
I bought this without a prescription too.
Best of Luck.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Further back in this thread are a number of applicable articles calling for 1.5% and even 3%. If you're having trouble finding them I can post them.
They say it's ok to use store bought 3% but it's not that hard to obtain food-grade 35% which you dilute. At this link(free down load book on treating Covid) starting at page 243 is info on nebulizing. The free eBook is in link to article with a couple good links:

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
in case anyone missed it on the vaccine thread here is my son-in-law's vitamin D levels drawn yesterday

ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeFlag
Vitamin D Total (25OH)11.4 ng/mL20.0 - 80.0 ng/mLL

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Mine is about 50 and twin (juicing) is like 82 and doctor wants him to dial back. You need to be mid-range or higher as 'most' of the Covid fatalities are at low end of range. This time of year in Northern latitudes you need to supplement! Everything you want to know about vitamin-D:

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

This is what I ordered:

https://www.vitalitymedical.com/devilbiss-traveler-portable-compressor-nebulizer-system-drive.html?trk_msg=8OD7T28RD4GKLCDCMUM1BJNNGS&trk_contact=TCBCFMKQP32HM304FVCTIOG8HO&trk_module=tra&trk_sid=JQ0TA2M022PV2LSBC13SFHCGNG&trk_link=8JQHE0D99DL4P6FI1U04NFM7V4&utm_source=listrak_order_confirmation&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https://www.vitalitymedical.com/devilbiss-traveler-portable-compressor-nebulizer-system-drive.html&utm_campaign=Vitality+Medical:+New+Order+#<<Transactional\OrderNumber>>

I can’t vouch for it as I just ordered it last night, but it looks decent, it was listed in a video I watched on h2o2 nebulization and has good reviews for what that is all worth……. I ordered the one without the battery. There is free shipping on the site, or was last night at least.

edit: free shipping is gone, it is now $10 off $75.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You do know H2O2 even diluted to 1% is corrosive don't you ? Any H2O2 remaining after a treatment should be dumped out and the reservoir rinsed with distilled water.
I don't use H2O2 in my MESH Nebulizer I use EIS Electrically Isolated Silver. I did notice do not leave batteries installed in mine. It seems to leach the batteries dry quickly, like in two or three days. So when I use the nebulizer, tip it up and drink any remaining EIS, and take the batteries out until the next time.
I bought this without a prescription too.
Best of Luck.
Oh, yeah.

I would dump it out and then spray it with 90-percent rubbing alcohol (promote quick evaporation without using a towel in the parts) and put it away. It was an evening ritual.

I didn't know H2O2 was that corrosive; but I didn't let it get a chance. Maybe that's why the first one died. Now, I'm trying to make do with the second one, using it for a few minutes, setting it aside, and using it more when I can focus on it...I guess that won't work, either.

These hassles are just getting to me.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Mine is about 50 and twin (juicing) is like 82 and doctor wants him to dial back. You need to be mid-range or higher as 'most' of the Covid fatalities are at low end of range. This time of year in Northern latitudes you need to supplement! Everything you want to know about vitamin-D:

Just talked to neighbor who's Portland, Oregon fireman. They were forced to take J & J and I didn't ask about booster. They've been supplementing vitD 10000/day for this whole shit-show. Basically no problems with Covid.
EDIT: I gave him link to searcheable data-base where you can look up Covid jab batch numbers: http://www.howbad.info/

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know H2O2 was that corrosive
It is an oxidizer.

H2O2 is unstable and readily drops the extra "O". At which point it then becomes water.
The "O" then goes on to oxidize anything it can.

From Merriam Webster,...

Synonyms & Near Synonyms for oxidized
Loose "O" is also referred to as a "free radical".

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It is an oxidizer.

H2O2 is unstable and readily drops the extra "O". At which point it then becomes water.
The "O" then goes on to oxidize anything it can.

From Merriam Webster,...

Synonyms & Near Synonyms for oxidized
Loose "O" is also referred to as a "free radical".
I'd forgotten much of my basic HS chemistry.

Speaking of which, I never understood how the additional oxygen molecule was tied in there.

So...does peroxide go over on the shelf, once opened?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
UPDATE: About an hour after I posted I decided to risk a trip to Kroger where they have a Pharmacy. I don't do Pepto as my mouth spits that stuff right back out with barfing soon to follow so I asked him for recommendations. He said w/o a prescription there is not much OTC meds that help with nausea. He recommended "trying Pepcid". I found it under ant-acids and new immediately that was not what I needed, so I kept looking. I noticed a Kroger brand Nausea Relief- For nausea due to upset stomach, No Antihistamines, No ASA, No Alcohol, and No Caffeine.
With no other prospects seen on the shelves I bought it, and five cans of Chicken Noodle Soup ( Grandma's cure for everything when I was a kid)
Got back home without "tossing any cookies", Took a maximum dose of the med, and did not drink anything for about 50 min. The packaging said Nothing to drink 15 minutes prior to taking the med and wait 30 mins after so as to not dilute the med.
My stomach stayed calm. So I fixed a can of chicken soup and 1st just sipped on the broth, No reaction. Then I ate some of the noodles - No reaction so I finished off the soup.
All other symptoms were dissipating. Even the headache left.
I FELT BETTER.
I kept with the chicken noodle soup for the rest of the day just to make sure the stomach was recovering, and drank water to keep hydrated, No issues.
This morning I was HUNGRY for the first time in three days. I did n't feel like cooking so I went to BK and got their 2-$5.00 Double Ham/Egg/Cheese croissants.
It has been about a half hour with no signs of trouble.
I am going to take one more day of Ivermectin with all my usual therapeutics and hope it is the kill shot my body needed.
What ever I have/had it looks like a 24-36 hr. variety.
I fell real good but just seem a little slow at the moment.
Maybe I missed a bullet.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Back in April 2021, wife & I both came down with some symptoms on the same morning.
- Sore throat
- Sore joints & muscles
(No fever - yet? -)

We'd been taking our daily regimen of vitamins & immune boosters.
We immediately started Ivermectin & Azithromycin (antibiotic). At the time, I'd previously filled the prescriptions I managed to get from our GP (who since then has been booted - was anti-jabs...)

Didn't get tested.

By that first evening, all of our symptoms had disappeared, but we continued the full "treatment" (3 days Ivermectin 12mg, 5 days Azithromycin 500). Along with our "daily regimen" (which includes Zinc, D, Quercetin etc.)

A month ago, I paid (30 Euros) for a "Covid Blood Antibody Immune Cells" test. It came out "negative"... but allegedly, after a while, specific immunity does NOT show up in the blood, but can remain "in reserve" in T-cells (in bone marrow?) - just ready to get "activated" if you're "exposed again" - so it doesn't prove that we didn't get covid at the time.

Since then, I haven't, but my wife has taken Pfizer jabs. She didn't get any "adverse effects", didn't even have pain from the shot. (I attribute that to the "daily regimen" that we've never stopped taking, which includes aspirin too, and they most likely "missed hitting a vein" since she's not "skinny" there ;) ...).

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Back in April 2021, wife & I both came down with some symptoms on the same morning.
- Sore throat
- Sore joints & muscles
(No fever - yet? -)

We'd been taking our daily regimen of vitamins & immune boosters.
We immediately started Ivermectin & Azithromycin (antibiotic).
Didn't get tested.

By that first evening, all of our symptoms had disappeared, but we continued the full "treatment" (3 days Ivermectin 12mg, 5 days Azithromycin 500). Along with our "daily regimen" (which includes Zinc, D, Quercetin etc.)

A month ago, I paid for a "Covid Blood Immune Cells" test. It came out "negative"... but allegedly, after a while, specific immunity does NOT show up in the blood, but can remain "in reserve" in T-cells (in bone marrow?) - just ready to get "activated" if you're "exposed again" - so it doesn't prove that we didn't get covid at the time.

Since then, I haven't, but my wife has taken Phizer jabs. She didn't get any "adverse effects", didn't even have pain from the shot. (I attribute that to the "daily regimen" that we've never stopped taking, which includes aspirin too...).
There are 4 sites I have to trace the jab batches in VAERS but this link is first that list foreign batches. It looks as thou 5% of the batches have 90%+ of the 'bad' reactions.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640880329749.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Brought to you by, The Licorice Council.

In this age where the institutional media lies like a five-year-old, it's easy to put out fact-free counter-Narratives. Readers have no way to cross-check or verify; and who can you trust?

Follow the money. That's my first test.

Second is...the Ego Sniff. Is the person screaming something earth-shaking, a nobody? A nobody who wants to be Somebody? Then he's probably shilling for himself.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Brought to you by, The Licorice Council.

In this age where the institutional media lies like a five-year-old, it's easy to put out fact-free counter-Narratives. Readers have no way to cross-check or verify; and who can you trust?

Follow the money. That's my first test.

Second is...the Ego Sniff. Is the person screaming something earth-shaking, a nobody? A nobody who wants to be Somebody? Then he's probably shilling for himself.
The author, Not "the Licorice council... Joseph Mercola

Dr. Joseph Mercola is the founder of Mercola.com. An osteopathic physician, best-selling author, and recipient of multiple awards in the field of natural health, his primary vision is to change the modern health paradigm by providing people with a valuable resource to help them take control of their health. This article was originally published on Mercola.com

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What kind of licorice?

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What kind of licorice?
This is what I bought four years ago:

The price has not changed, still 24.96 for 500 grams.

The label says: "Ingredients: Licorice root 4:1 extract (standardized to 22% glycyrrhin). And under "supplement facts", it says it is "Glycyrrhiza glabra".

Update: Some of the comments say that this might be dangerous for people with high blood pressure.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My other son-in-law has covid now. I assume my other daughter isn't far behind. They are starting the protocol.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My other son-in-law has covid now. I assume my other daughter isn't far behind. They are starting the protocol.
The bad thing about close families pass-a-round bugs. No sooner one clears or starts getting better another goes down, and begins a cycle hard to break. I know they are in good hands with you Avi. So I pray to God for your strength and your family's health.
Good Folks seem to always have a harder row to hoe than others.
Prayers.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The bad thing about close families pass-a-round bugs. No sooner one clears or starts getting better another goes down, and begins a cycle hard to break. I know they are in good hands with you Avi. So I pray to God for your strength and your family's health.
Good Folks seem to always have a harder row to hoe than others.
Prayers.
We are off to a bang up start. The daughter took the wrong dose of ivermectin. She took double. So far she is still alive. Lord have mercy. :oops:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
We are off to a bang up start. The daughter took the wrong dose of ivermectin. She took double. So far she is still alive. Lord have mercy. :oops:
It won't matter a bit.

The side effect for an overdose - 5-10x the recommended dose - is, loose stool. Unlike aspirin, where an overdose will destroy your liver.

By all indications, ivermectin is one of the safest drugs in the PDR. At this point, the question SHOULD be...why is it even a prescription item?

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
She can take double or triple and it won't do anything. Maybe tummy trouble, but I have taken a 1/4 of a tube with no effect for 4 days in a row.

Might be a good thing to double dose.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Chris Matheson covers this very well. Last year I was looking at comments under a video about ivermectin and lady sent some tubes to her son in Los Angeles. He took the whole tube with no adverse effects. BTW he was a Med Student. The Dr. Aquirre-Change Protocol is calling for many more doses than FLCCC, initial 1x day 0.4mg x Kg for 3 to 4 days. It rachets up from there and depending on involvement goes to 2 doses/day and even 3x day. Consult the chart, I can post again but it's back a couple pages.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Also the half-life of IVM is 24-36 hrs so I'd only worry about running high doses for multiple days. Keep in mind you need to allow several hrs. for IVM to clear stomach before taking quercetin as it will allow for more bio-availability otherwise.

1640929437123.png