• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Ivermectin dose for adults - for treatment - is 12mg/day (pill) - in the Ziverdo Kit - for 3 days. Along with a ton of zinc.

Ziverdo Kit Protocol.jpg

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
This is off that Surviliast 'ivermectin' Board, he states over- dose would require 8-10x at once. He has a pretty good summation on IVM:

If you search many of my older posts I have given my detailed personal very positive experience with LHC using Ivermectin horse paste after a tremendous amount of research. Ivermectin was discovered in the late 60's by a Japanese Dr. as a prevention for the parasite that caused "river blindness" in Africa. Later found to be effective on other parasites and viruses as well. Some liquids for for head lice contains it also. Over 4 billion doses of the Ivermectin pills have been given to humans with about the same side effect percentages as aspirin. It was given a Pulitzer Prize for being one of the top three wonder drugs known to man. It was later adopted for animal use as many human drugs are.

Ivermectin "Horse Paste" is 1.87% ivermectin suspended in corn oil, common soup thickeners, and apple flavoring used in candies we eat. Most are FDA approved for million dollar race horses. Horse's anatomy are almost identical to humans. I am in Oklahoma, farm and ranch supplies have tubes on the shelf for less than $10 each containing enough paste for treating up to 1200lb animals easily dispensable in 50lb increments that if you run the numbers match the FLCCC .2mg/kg human weight dosage to put on a small cracker to wash down. Over dose takes 8-10 times your weight needed, all taken at one time. Even with that, Ivermectin has a half life in your system of 24-48 hours. It does what it does and is pooped out, supposed to be undetectable in 11 days. From many people I have talked with, the most immediate slight odd feeling side effects are caused in sicker people initially most likely by the dead bad stuff it has killed floating around to be washed out of your system, no different than getting over a cold or flu. Healthier people I have talked with do not seem to notice anything similar if they are taking it a couple times a week as a preventive.

There is a large Amish population in my area. Many admit taking a lick as they treat their animals or if they or their family start feeling bad with a cold, flu or anything similar for immediate relief. They are very healthy people. All this comes from my personal experience and research sorting through the BS and WARNINGS. I have never seen a speckle of mis-information on the FLCCC site that did not match what I found many other places. Yes, I do personally know a lot of people who are or have used Ivermectin, a few of those have even used the tablets which seem to be effective also. Early introvention seems to be the key. If it is a false alarm, so what, you took some what it was not needed and wasted a couple dollars? Skip the Starbucks a couple mornings, so what? Good luck to all out here.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Also the half-life of IVM is 24-36 hrs so I'd only worry about running high doses for multiple days. Keep in mind you need to allow several hrs. for IVM to clear stomach before taking quercetin as it will allow for more bio-availability otherwise.

View attachment 239025
thanks, that is way clearer than the other chart.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Dr. Aquirre-Chang and those Peruvian doctors run heavy on IVM but seem to have a good recovery rate. It's hard to access much info from their website as much is Spanish but I'm sure its knowledgeable and they were front-runners on these treatment protocols. They have also been front-runners on Long-Haul Covid Treatment.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Someone posted this on another Board here on GIM but considering past discussion here I'll post link to EXCELLENT article on nebulizing HP. I've had the nebulizer for months but following advice in the article I'm going to do a 'dry-run'. Have everything else: 35% food-grade HP, 'real' salt, Lugol's 2% and just need to get mixing/storage containers together. The 'Five P's Rule': prior planning prevents piss-poor performance.

Last edited:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Do not mix the peroxide with straight distilled water, as this could potentially cause physiological damage.
Can someone explain why it is necessary to use saline instead of plain water to mix with the H2O2?
How will breathing pure water mist hurt your lungs/nasal passage?
No one dies from breathing on a foggy day, & taking a hot shower & breathing the mist seems to help loosen up the lungs of phlegm.

I recommend diluting it down to 0.1%. Brownstein recommends diluting it to 0.04%. Tom Levy recommends 3% and higher.
So who is correct here?
I bought 2 small bottles of food grade 3% & just using that out of the bottle would be the easiest to not screw up.
Should those bottles be refrigerated? How come?

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Can someone explain why it is necessary to use saline instead of plain water to mix with the H2O2?
How will breathing pure water mist hurt your lungs/nasal passage?
No one dies from breathing on a foggy day, & taking a hot shower & breathing the mist seems to help loosen up the lungs of phlegm.

So who is correct here?
I bought 2 small bottles of food grade 3% & just using that out of the bottle would be the easiest to not screw up.
Should those bottles be refrigerated? How come?
I'm thinking the saline water is under a 'overwhelming amount of caution' that doctors use when dispensing medical advice to the masses? I'd imagine when nebulizing in the hospital they go this route. The doctor who was using 3% was in a setting in Columbia so less than 'ideal'? Personally, here in 'First World' I don't have problem going the extra step. The advice to refrigerate was the 'mixed' ingredients for longer shelf-life and mostly for people doing regular therapy but again why not. I was surprised I had to order Lugol's as the local Health Food Store didn't carry it.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Sounds like an excellent protocol (from off Zero-Hedge comments):

The following life-saving protocol is responsible for saving millions of lives around the world. The US government is making efforts to block such life-saving treatments. But do not be afraid. Please use this in consultation with your doctor if you are COVID positive.

1. HCQ 200 daily for 14 days
  2. IVM 0.4-0.6 mg/kg for six days
  3. Prednisone 60 mg daily for five days, then 40 mg for five days. If needed, 160 for two days, starting on day 5
  4. Cyproheptadine 4 bid x 14 days or 8 bid if over 200lbs
  5. Pepcid 20 mg twice daily or 40 mg twice daily if over 200lbs
  6. Singulair 10 mg x 14 days or 20 if over 200 lbs
  7. Azirithromycin 250 mg x ten days or 500 mg if over 200 lbs
  8. Fenofibrate 160 mg daily x 14 days, 160mg twice daily if over 200 lbs
  9. Dutasteride 0.5 mg once daily for ten days and twice daily if over 200 lbs
  10. Vitamin D3 40,000 mg daily for 5 days. Then 10,000 for 10 days (Never stop taking Vitamin D)
  11. Melatonin 20 mg daily (Decreases nrlp3 inflammasome.)
  12. Vitamin C 1000 mg daily x 14 days
  13. Take recommended amount of Zinc daily
  14. Two adult aspirin, daily, for 5 days (if over 50)
    * If younger and healthy, one baby aspirin per day
    * If over 50, continue taking baby aspirin after first 5 days (after full dose)
No sugar. No soda. No carbs. No Gatorade. No Pedialyte... for a week. Due to the prednisone, all of the foregoing sugars feed the disease. Instead, drink lots of water

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Very informative article written for Doctors on how to treat covid patients in liver failure. Oddly enough it outlines the ivermectin protocol that the Doctors are not allowed to use. This explains exactly how ivermectin, Doxy and Zithromax work. Once again early treatment is the key.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Very informative article written for Doctors on how to treat covid patients in liver failure. Oddly enough it outline the ivermectin protocol that the Doctors are not allowed to use. This explains exactly how ivermectin, Doxy and Zithromax work. Once again early treatment is the key.

Every time I don't feel right I take a slab of the horse paste (using the correct dosage for my weight of course). So far I ain't dead yet. Vitamins (the usual suspects mentioned all over GIM2), and regular exercise (walking a couple/3 of miles a day is how I get mine) is also going to keep a person healthier than most

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Every time I don't feel right I take a slab of the horse paste (using the correct dosage for my weight of course). So far I ain't dead yet. Vitamins (the usual suspects mentioned all over GIM2), and regular exercise (walking a couple/3 of miles a day is how I get mine) is also going to keep a person healthier than most
Ill be preaching that vitamin D after our experience. The ordeal scared my whole family straight. When I showed them the son inlaws nonexistent D levels on paper it was quite shocking. Now everyone is taking D and no complaints.

Last edited:

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
good article

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to put some anti-nausea medication in my tool box.
In the event that we get the puke our guts out version, I'd like to be able to keep meds/supplements in the gut so they can do their thing.
How about Dramamine sold for motion sickness (which is also an antihistamine I believe)
Or these:
Popular Nausea Drugs
Zofran. ondansetron. $10.82.
Promethegan. promethazine. $6.75.
Phenadoz. promethazine. $6.75.
Phenergan. promethazine. $6.75.
meclizine. $4.51.
Reglan. metoclopramide. $9.82.
Compro. prochlorperazine. $13.65.
Transderm Scop. scopolamine. $32.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In the event that we get the puke our guts out version, I'd like to be able to keep meds/supplements in the gut so they can do their thing.
How about Dramamine sold for motion sickness (which is also an antihistamine I believe)
Or these:
Popular Nausea Drugs
meclizine. $4.51.
Ginger works for me for nausea, even just ginger powder. it does nothing for my wife though, probably makes her feel even more nauseous….

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Good video on the 'bad' batches of the various vax shots:
EDIT: I've looked up my brothers Moderna jabs and the ones ending in '20A' are 'bad'. The doctor in the video says it looks like they are running a experiment looking for 'levels of death doses' like they use to do in animal studies until the '80's. Except it's humans this time.

Attachments

• Capture 1-7-2.PNG
    Capture 1-7-2.PNG
    396.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture 1-7-4.PNG
    Capture 1-7-4.PNG
    456.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ginger works for me for nausea, even just ginger powder. it does nothing for my wife though, probably makes her feel even more nauseous….
I have heard that, but it is not something I ever have around the house for cooking.
And at your house, it has a 50% success rate.
Hoping for something a little more reliable, & shelf stable.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have heard that, but it is not something I ever have around the house for cooking.
And at your house, it has a 50% success rate.
Hoping for something a little more reliable, & shelf stable.
Ha, fair enough. I cook with it occasionally so we have it on hand. Good luck finding something!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Hopefully you can decode this for some type of remedy

-------------

There has been a long misunderstanding or myth about pneumonia and covid. Most people that develop white blood cell death in the lungs isn't pneumonia. They're getting Pulmonary edema

When you have excesses iron and nitric oxide from the spike proteins attacking your hemoglobin and mitochondria. This creates hydroxyl Radical. This prevents metabolism in the vasculature. The body can't reproduce T cells in the bone marrow. The build up of dead white blood cells die of OLD AGE in the lungs which looks like pneumonia but it's not.

Nox2 is membrane-bound subunit of oxidized form Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD)
With that you can read how this reaction works. Which is how most of the people are dying in the hospitals from covid.

Fe2+ -NO+O2 ---> Fe3+ -ONOO- ---> F3+ + NO-3 -ONOO is Peroxynitrite Reaction is speed up with pressure of O2 Nitric oxide and iron proteins
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0005272899000213?via=ihub

"covid (Cov)" and "Iron (Fe+2) (Fe+3)" - Covfefe?

Coincidence? He posted this on May 30, 2017. No matter how you view Covfefe. Trump asked us to figure it out. That is really creepy when that is how most people are dying years later.

Interesting
And
Covid symptoms are worse in people with high iron in their blood.
That also makes sense as a bio-weapon: men and post menopausal women at highest risk...The people you would want out of the way if you were going to conquer, rape and pillage.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So, after successfully treating several people with the HCQ/Ivermectin/Zinc combo, I came down sick myself this week, not sure if it was covid, but it hit hard whatever it was and I went down for the count. I treated myself with the drug combo and was better 24 hours later. The fever, chills, aches just melted away. These drugs are a miracle for any virus. And our piece-of-shit government is still telling people that they don't work.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Or these:
Popular Nausea Drugs
meclizine. $4.51.
Phenergan is really good stuff but you need suppository form. When a person is that barfy it wont stay down. I have seen it work miracles mostly in animals from my vet tech days. Is there a place to get without a script?

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I clicked the like because well, because you responded.....
Hoping not to have to stick something up my butt when I have my head in the pot.
Just too much co-ordination involved there. :nurse:
Looks prescript only, needs to be refrigerated, and not available at Tractor Supply.
Hope you are fairing well with your infection, been thinking of you.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hoping not to have to stick something up my butt when I have my head in the pot.
Looks prescript only, needs to be refrigerated, and not available at Tractor Supply.
I'm up and moving today. I slept all day yesterday. I think I feel better. Its day four so I am optimistically cautious. When it some to severe nausea sometimes you just have to resort to suppositories. Sorry :winks2:

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Possibly 1% may be available at Tractor Supply? It's 250ml.
EDIT: Just did order and I should have at store (free shipping and close-by) mid week. I didn't choose shipping to home but available.

that's brand have been using the 5 days. My kids refused to use the liquid so I let them have the paste. They build a tractor supply up the road from me. I like them. They never judge when I go in there an buy horse paste 6 tubes at a time. With 7 family members with the Vid we went through that stuff.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

-------------

There has been a long misunderstanding or myth about pneumonia and covid. Most people that develop white blood cell death in the lungs isn't pneumonia. They're getting Pulmonary edema

When you have excesses iron and nitric oxide from the spike proteins attacking your hemoglobin and mitochondria. This creates hydroxyl Radical. This prevents metabolism in the vasculature. The body can't reproduce T cells in the bone marrow. The build up of dead white blood cells die of OLD AGE in the lungs which looks like pneumonia but it's not.

Nox2 is membrane-bound subunit of oxidized form Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD)
With that you can read how this reaction works. Which is how most of the people are dying in the hospitals from covid.

Fe2+ -NO+O2 ---> Fe3+ -ONOO- ---> F3+ + NO-3 -ONOO is Peroxynitrite Reaction is speed up with pressure of O2 Nitric oxide and iron proteins

Coincidence? He posted this on May 30, 2017. No matter how you view Covfefe. Trump asked us to figure it out. That is really creepy when that is how most people are dying years later.

Interesting
And
That also makes sense as a bio-weapon: men and post menopausal women at highest risk...The people you would want out of the way if you were going to conquer, rape and pillage.
that's really interesting. I think this research might be behind the niacin flush that is being suggested by some for covid. One thing I can say for sure after my son-in-law's treatment is the hospitals have realized they were drowning patents. Between remdesivir, covid and IV fluid many of the patients were getting kidney overload. They used no IV fluids and a diuretic daily.

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

-------------

Interesting
And
this may be related ... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7428453/

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Found this on Telegram

Lots of folks sick this week, almost all of these items are available without prescription and are helping people recover quickly. Remember, EARLY TREATMENT is KEY.
Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 2.48.54 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Doctor's Orders​

Do you have faith in your doctor? Does he or she have your best interest in mind when they make decisions about your health? Maybe they do.

However, since Covid-CCP we are seeing that many doctors are being coerced into acting as puppets for hospital corporations and Big Pharma.

Defending The Republic has produced a documentary, Doctors Orders, on Covid-CCP issues. We have talked to honest, ethical doctors, scientists, patients and pharmacists who have gone back with us to the beginning of Covid hysteria.

They explain, with personal stories, how our medical system has failed us and continues to fail us - not to mention the failure of almost all media and the government.

This documentary is eye-opening. It's encouraging. It's hopeful.

There are simple, proven and inexpensive cures for Covid-CCP. It is immensely treatable. But the truth is:
It is up to you to understand the science and advocate for yourself and your loved ones. You can NOT depend on your doctors to help you.
You will learn in this documentary the real science and how to protect your health. Many of our freedoms in America depend on you studying this information and acting on it.

Ultimately, we must educate ourselves and take responsibility for doing all we can to stay healthy, take vitamins, exercise, stay informed, and stand up for our rights.

We at DefendingTheRepublic.org will do all we can to help you.

We ask that you watch so that you know the truth. And, as always, share the documentary with your family and friends.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Another Protocol. Has more emphasize on HCQ (as does Dr. Zelenko). At some point maybe we'll list them here together or have a separate thread or add to this ongoing thread ( ). I'm mushing thru helping my neighbor's omicron sickness so maybe next week as I fine-tune my 'kit'?

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Anecdote....

2 months ago, I got a rash... which spread... to different parts of my body... chest, lower back, especially wrists, hands, fingers... hardening the skin, uncomfortable, even painful, and itchy...

Went to the GP, who prescribed an antihistamine and ordered lab tests & blood work...
"No allergies to pollen etc." were the results...
Meanwhile, the rash kept spreading, and 2-4 weeks later I had skin peeling off (like after a sunburn)...

A few days ago, I started the same symptoms.
In the back of my head, the day before I'd done the same thing as the day before my previous outbreak = played with the neighbor's dog.

So this time, I took the antihistamine, but ALSO HCQ (400) & Ivermectin (6mg). Once.

Following day = no more rash...

Possibly no correlation, but a "heads up"... (since Ivermectin is supposed to cure "the mange"...)

I won't be playing with my neighbor's dog again...

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another Protocol. Has more emphasize on HCQ (as does Dr. Zelenko). At some point maybe we'll list them here together or have a separate thread or add to this ongoing thread ( ). I'm mushing thru helping my neighbor's omicron sickness so maybe next week as I fine-tune my 'kit'?

When we overcome and abort the communists, these drugs need to be made over-the-counter.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

I would be really upset if this were true, as it would imply that Trump knew it was coming. That would make him an insider imho.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I would be really upset if this were true, as it would imply that Trump knew it was coming. That would make him an insider imho.

Maybe. Could he have stopped it if he is? I don't know.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Possibly 1% may be available at Tractor Supply? It's 250ml.
EDIT: Just did order and I should have at store (free shipping and close-by) mid week. I didn't choose shipping to home but available.

Woops. Just got email and order cancelled. Funny as I was giving my twin brother hard time about paying $80 for a bottle he picked up yesterday at the store. I'll look around and see if available anywhere else. I'd recommend buying any IVM you need sooner than later. Having a year's plus supply minimum a good idea and possibly some as reserve for friends.