• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Another 'done right' scenario:
EDIT: Copied from post by "Densus" over on 'Corona Virus News & Info'.

1641957997343.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I read this elsewhere and I've added Black Cumin Seed Oil (500mg) to my monthly protocol. Ivermectin (paste) and 24 hours later Black Cumin Seed Oil. I see it as extending my supplies of Ivermectin. :
View attachment 241160
Who sells it?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now, I gotta decide.

I have five months' worth of ivermectin. Found a source for horse wormer that's not likely to dry up...

I already have a bulging medicine cabinet. Basically, I have everything but HCQ. This is good to know, but I have to wonder if it's too soon to stockpile it. Frankly, my expectation is that mOronic is going to burn out by summer, anyway. Right now the Wuhan contractors are hard at work, building a bat virus that does NOT respond to common Western medicines.

Yeah, it's cheap...I guess I'll lay in a bottle. Good for traveling, anyway...if I get my rig searched by Blue State cops, ivermectin will suddenly become contraband; but nobody will know what to make of that seed extract.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Now, I gotta decide.

I have five months' worth of ivermectin. Found a source for horse wormer that's not likely to dry up...

I already have a bulging medicine cabinet. Basically, I have everything but HCQ. This is good to know, but I have to wonder if it's too soon to stockpile it. Frankly, my expectation is that mOronic is going to burn out by summer, anyway. Right now the Wuhan contractors are hard at work, building a bat virus that does NOT respond to common Western medicines.

Yeah, it's cheap...I guess I'll lay in a bottle. Good for traveling, anyway...if I get my rig searched by Blue State cops, ivermectin will suddenly become contraband; but nobody will know what to make of that seed extract.
Quinine is a good substitute for HQC and you can buy it on amazon. I responded very fast when I added quinine to my protocol. It works as an antimalarial/antiviral in the same manner as HQC. Some of the studies show it works better than HQC. I do believe you are correct though. They are working on the next pandemic and it wont be an ivermectin event.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with povidone iodine as a sinus wash?

FLCCC mentions it in passing...the suggestion, IIRC (don't have it in front of me), was a couple of drops in the nostrils. I use a sinus rinse - same principle as a neti pot, but it's battery powered. I've heard references to adding iodine to the saline mix; but no coherent instructions.

And this is something I don't want to get reckless with. But, OTOH, I don't want to deal with a hospital stay before sanity returns...

Basically, I need to know if it's safe and what I should cut the iodine mix down to.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

FLCCC mentions it in passing...the suggestion, IIRC (don't have it in front of me), was a couple of drops in the nostrils. I use a sinus rinse - same principle as a neti pot, but it's battery powered. I've heard references to adding iodine to the saline mix; but no coherent instructions.

And this is something I don't want to get reckless with. But, OTOH, I don't want to deal with a hospital stay before sanity returns...

Basically, I need to know if it's safe and what I should cut the iodine mix down to.
go gentle. It not hard to flush and kill bacteria in your nose. I would use saline packets in sterilized water and add just one drop of iodine per nettei pot. I have tried every sinus wash out there. I even bought one of those high powered electric ones. It ended up putting too much pressure on my ear drum and caused vertigo. After many combos a gentle saline with a drop of iodine seems to work. Also I use a zylotol nasal spray. Its called xclear and it does kill the covid virus and is gentle.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey...it's all fun and games until you go to the doc, who sends you to the hospital...where they start rubbing their hands together and breaking out the Remdesivir.

I don't worry about labels. Penicillin is given to horses, too. That doesn't mean I shouldn't use it when I have an infection. That quack doctor on Joe Rogan's show who had to make smarmy remarks about "horse paste" simply showed he was not a scientist, but a propagandist. And a poor one.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
go gentle. It not hard to flush and kill bacteria in your nose. I would use saline packets in sterilized water and add just one drop of iodine per nettei pot. I have tried every sinus wash out there. I even bought one of those high powered electric ones. It ended up putting too much pressure on my ear drum and caused vertigo. After many combos a gentle saline with a drop of iodine seems to work. Also I use a zylotol nasal spray. Its called xclear and it does kill the covid virus and is gentle.
Thanks.

Takes time to get used to those powered machines. My doc recommended one, about eight years ago; I bought it and said, uh-uh. It wasn't working. So I kept on taking the antihistimines during hay-fever season.

Then, six months ago, I read how an Indian doc has had good results by giving patients a nasal wash twice a day. His explanation was, the virus load builds up in the sinus cavities as well as the lungs. So a daily rinse may prevent the viral load to become more than the body can handle; and thus, infection is minimized.

So I broke out the power-washer, again...it took a week of using it to learn the optimal way (head bent, and panting through the mouth to keep from aspirating the saline wash) but I mastered it. It's actually one of the easier propylactics I'm doing...much less time than the nebulizer, with mixing, using, cleaning.

If you have that powered machine, you might try it again.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hey...it's all fun and games until you go to the doc, who sends you to the hospital...where they start rubbing their hands together and breaking out the Remdesivir.

I don't worry about labels. Penicillin is given to horses, too. That doesn't mean I shouldn't use it when I have an infection. That quack doctor on Joe Rogan's show who had to make smarmy remarks about "horse paste" simply showed he was not a scientist, but a propagandist. And a poor one.
My family is proud to be in the horsey club :)

1642458362648.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would use saline packets in sterilized water and add just one drop of iodine per nettei pot.
Rather than fight the Karens at Walgreens, I just ordered it off Amazon.

It's a ten-percent solution; not a straight jar of iodine. So, should I use one drop or ten drops?

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Rather than fight the Karens at Walgreens, I just ordered it off Amazon.

It's a ten-percent solution; not a straight jar of iodine. So, should I use one drop or ten drops?
are you talking for the machine or a netti pot? My machine holds a lot of water. I would use one drop for a small netti pot. maybe four drops for the machine. Remember iodine can be drying. Fours drops should be plenty.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
are you talking for the machine or a netti pot? My machine holds a lot of water. I would use one drop for a small netti pot. maybe four drops for the machine. Remember iodine can be drying. Fours drops should be plenty.
My machine is a NeilMed "Simugator" with an eight-ounce saline-solution cup.

So, four drops of ten percent. One remark I did read, elsewhere, was that it didn't seem to matter much how low the iodine solution was - just that there was some in there.

Again, thanks.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My machine is a NeilMed "Simugator" with an eight-ounce saline-solution cup.

So, four drops of ten percent. One remark I did read, elsewhere, was that it didn't seem to matter much how low the iodine solution was - just that there was some in there.

Again, thanks.
I'm confused. Are you talking about doing this for exposure or daily? I would only use the iodine for exposure or on occasion. For daily use I would just use a gentle saline. Remember your nose is like any part of the body. You don't want to disinfect all the good flora out everyday. You also don't want to create a situation where a virus or bacteria can build up a tolerance to iodine, plus iodine can be harsh and drying. I would use it for exposures or when sick but not daily.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm confused. Are you talking about doing this for exposure or daily? I would only use the iodine for exposure or on occasion. For daily use I would just use a gentle saline. Remember your nose is like any part of the body. You don't want to disinfect all the good flora out everyday. You also don't want to create a situation where a virus or bacteria can build up a tolerance to iodine, plus iodine can be harsh and drying. I would use it for exposures or when sick but not daily.
Yeah, I was considering daily use.

But you don't think that's wise. Okay, point taken...man, all this self-doctoring stuff is HARD.

Well, I got a bottle coming...wasn't expensive. I'll have it if I do get infected.

There's so much to learn here; and so many ways to get it wrong. That's the value in threads like this.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I was considering daily use.

But you don't think that's wise. Okay, point taken...man, all this self-doctoring stuff is HARD.

Well, I got a bottle coming...wasn't expensive. I'll have it if I do get infected.

There's so much to learn here; and so many ways to get it wrong. That's the value in threads like this.
LOL, I am a natural over-do it person. I learned the hard way. More is not always better. Remember stomach , mouth and nose all have a natural balance to them. We only want to use things that kill bad bugs when needed or things to enhance our immune system to kill them. Our goal is not to eradicate all bacteria and virus. They are too smart for that and will mutate. Having been plagued with rotten sinuses I came to realize very gentle saline was the way to go unless I was trying to kill something. I feel like using the xclear while i worked at the hospital was a gentle way to killing covid and without irritating my sinuses. Something you may want to consider is a good probiotic to help the good bacteria in your stomach. There is some data to indicate it can be helpful for sinuses too. Covid is really not a hard virus to kill.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I am a natural over-do it person. I learned the hard way. More is not always better. Remember stomach , mouth and nose all have a natural balance to them. We only want to use things that kill bad bugs when needed or things to enhance our immune system to kill them. Our goal is not to eradicate all bacteria and virus. They are too smart for that and will mutate. Having been plagued with rotten sinuses I came to realize very gentle saline was the way to go unless I was trying to kill something. I feel like using the xclear while i worked at the hospital was a gentle way to killing covid and without irritating my sinuses. Something you may want to consider is a good probiotic to help the good bacteria in your stomach. There is some data to indicate it can be helpful for sinuses too. Covid is really not a hard virus to kill.
Hear hear. Saline rinse is probably why I have not had the virus yet. Supposedly it's an easy kill if caught outside the body or in the sinuses before it infects the trachea and/or lungs.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Something you may want to consider is a good probiotic to help the good bacteria in your stomach. There is some data to indicate it can be helpful for sinuses too.
I take an oral probiotic - a tablet.

How would it help sinuses? A spray or liquid compound?

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

A health starts in the gut. Im doing some reading on it now. here is an interesting article.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I used Nacent Iodine - One drop (0.06ml) to 32oz of water filtered or high Ph.
Part of my daily intake protocol.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So, after successfully treating several people with the HCQ/Ivermectin/Zinc combo, I came down sick myself this week, not sure if it was covid, but it hit hard whatever it was and I went down for the count. I treated myself with the drug combo and was better 24 hours later. The fever, chills, aches just melted away. These drugs are a miracle for any virus. And our piece-of-shit government is still telling people that they don't work.

Just an addendum here, I did have to add ciproflaxin to the drug combo later, as I started to develop pharyngitis on the back end of the this, and the symptoms were suggestive of a bacterial infection. I have both cipro and azythromycin for secondary infections which, IMO, are more concerning than the virus. So, definitely add a good broad-spectrum antibiotic to your drug regimen, if you can.

Hope everyone is staying healthy.

Deltom

Reaction score
Hear hear. Saline rinse is probably why I have not had the virus yet. Supposedly it's an easy kill if caught outside the body or in the sinuses before it infects the trachea and/or lungs.
This is a good nasal spray bottle. Many are junk/not long lasting......like 3 sprays! I finally found the SNOOT brand on Amazon. I ordered a 10 pack of 30ml for $12.95. It took 4 weeks to get to me. They said it was out of stock but due in. This was when we had new information and were scrambling to get what we need. They are perfect for our needs! I recently ordered another 10 pack because they were in stock. Glad I did as they are currently unavailable....except for 2 pack $12.95. If you don't have one I would get it.Two for you and a spouse it is all you will need for a year. Reliable equipment for this medical situation.

First I used 1% povidone iodine solution and it smelled like getting a snort of swimming pool water but no burn at all. Then about 3 weeks later it burned pretty much on occasion. Switched to .6 % povidone iodine (using 10% solution to dilute). I think McCullough's .06% formulation was 1 cup water 3 or 4 tps. of povidone iodine and an 1/8 or1/4 tps. of salt (making it into a saline solution). Look it up. Either one is safe....add salt to 1% solution to buffer it.

I feel so much better.Two sprays in each nostril four times a day....It's soothing! Something was hanging on ...no symptoms....just run down. I'm hosing down the viral intake system! Get in the habit of doing this and relax about THIS stuff...... next stuff -who knows, maybe they have enough for now until they can further erode our constitution! . The brand Is SNOOT. Watch for it to come in stock also . It was 10x 30 ml bottle for $13.

My x wife's nurse friend's daughter who had the brain bleed from the VAX. is sitting up. Has permanent shunt installed to drain brain swelling. Can't talk yet but has opened her eyes. It's strange when I reported on this initially I got no comments. Maybe I hit a nerve. I'm walking on eggshells with these people. .....can't mention the VAX or the mother might break down. Play dumb and make small talk. You have to show compassion. Going to be allot of that going on. :(

Attachments

• 61FLjB18NZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61FLjB18NZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 61S+vWaxgpL._AC_.jpg
    61S+vWaxgpL._AC_.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 17

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon, do you know this doctor?

No but I have been keeping up with her. I have been praying for her and the sacrifices she has made. People ask why Doctors are not coming forward. Because the system will try and ruin them when they do.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just an addendum here, I did have to add ciproflaxin to the drug combo later, as I started to develop pharyngitis on the back end of the this, and the symptoms were suggestive of a bacterial infection. I have both cipro and azythromycin for secondary infections which, IMO, are more concerning than the virus. So, definitely add a good broad-spectrum antibiotic to your drug regimen, if you can.

Hope everyone is staying healthy.
I'm glad your feeling better. We all need to stock antibiotics at home. I ended up on an antibiotic too. I was riding the post covid sinus stuff out with herbs but then my jaw swelled with a tooth issue. Teeth are one thing you don't paly with. I used amoxicillin since both teeth and sinus are responsive to it. I'm getting ready to order more antibiotics.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm glad your feeling better. We all need to stock antibiotics at home. I ended up on an antibiotic too. I was riding the post covid sinus stuff out with herbs but then my jaw swelled with a tooth issue. Teeth are one thing you don't paly with. I used amoxicillin since both teeth and sinus are responsive to it. I'm getting ready to order more antibiotics.

Where can you order antibiotics like amoxicillin without a Px? I have a couple days left as they just removed a tooth so I will probably finish the small supply they gave me.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Where can you order antibiotics like amoxicillin without a Px? I have a couple days left as they just removed a tooth so I will probably finish the small supply they gave me.
Pet store. The way I've come to understand it, fish meds are the same as people meds, when it comes to antibiotics anyway

bulloncoins

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No but I have been keeping up with her. I have been praying for her and the sacrifices she has made. People ask why Doctors are not coming forward. Because the system will try and ruin them when they do.
The system is trying to ruin and take us all down....
Doctors have the education and clout to change things.
We are all suffering....
By not speaking out they are endorsing the status quo to save their own and to hell with their patients and the country.
Do they think this is going to end well for them regardless of what happens to everyone else? I don't think so. I will not forget the cardiologist or oncologist who gave me hell in their office about not taking an experimental gene therapy, only to act like the conversation never took place on the next visit.
Doctors have lost so much of my respect by not speaking up that I will never get back for them until they do. I am looking for Doctors now who will speak up...they are the ones I want to treat me from now on, not the ones trying to save their own reputations by not rocking the boat.