• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Timekeeper35

Reaction score
Feeling somewhat better today and my vision is starting to improve. fatigue is gone and I am regaining my energy. I had lost most of my night vision and about 30% of my daylight vision, kind of like having a black sunscreen over my eyes. Also had trouble adjusting from darkness to light at night when I turned a light on. Never had these issues before getting the beer virus. I read somewhere the virus robs the body of key nutrients. I have ordered a bottle Ocuvite eye vitamins and mineral supplements. Wife is having similar issues. No one else we have talked to has heard of anyone experiencing anything similar.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
General consensus from FLCCC etc. is to continue ivermectin & zinc till symptoms clear. I've been taking it 1x a wk for over a year prophylaxis and it's near impossible to OD.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Omicron's bad side? Lot's of lessons on this scenario: hospitals kill.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We know that today's "health care professionals" are anything but. They don't offer health care and they're not professionals, they're NPCs. The holdouts were fired or strong-armed into early retirement.

So anything is possible. Killed by bad diagnosis; killed by Remdesivir; died of stroke and the zombie "doctors" were so excited about a Coof patient, and all that MONEY, that they didn't check for the obvious.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My triple jabbed daughter tested positive for Omicron... and had herpes flare ups and more..
Off Topic but You got Colloidal Silver or EIS don't you dac. ? Offer her CS/EIS about a tablespoon if she has never taken any before. Some get a low grade headache the first time. I use ASPIRIN BUT ANY otc PAIN RELIEVER will work. If no problem with that tablespoon full up to an ounce 3-4 times a day AND a Spray bottle full of CE/EIS to spray directly on any outbreaks allow that to air dry /soak in.
If she can not handle the taste of the pure CS/EIS mix with regular cup of water, coffee, tea, or sport drink about 4 oz of drink to one CS/EIS ounce.
If you keep drinking water in a pitcher or in the refrigerator put an ounce of CS/EIS in the container on every refill. I do this with the family's drinking water.
Ever since I started using EIS I haven't had a Herpes outbreak and that has been over 10 years now.
I use to get cold sores and/or zosters every three or four months before I found out about CS/EIS .

Best of Luck and Prayers to you guys,

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Off Topic but You got Colloidal Silver or EIS don't you dac. ? Offer her CS/EIS about a tablespoon if she has never taken any before. Some get a low grade headache the first time. I use ASPIRIN BUT ANY otc PAIN RELIEVER will work. If no problem with that tablespoon full up to an ounce 3-4 times a day AND a Spray bottle full of CE/EIS to spray directly on any outbreaks allow that to air dry /soak in.
If she can not handle the taste of the pure CS/EIS mix with regular cup of water, coffee, tea, or sport drink about 4 oz of drink to one CS/EIS ounce.
If you keep drinking water in a pitcher or in the refrigerator put an ounce of CS/EIS in the container on every refill. I do this with the family's drinking water.
Ever since I started using EIS I haven't had a Herpes outbreak and that has been over 10 years now.
I use to get cold sores and/or zosters every three or four months before I found out about CS/EIS .

Best of Luck and Prayers to you guys,
Like she would listen to a word I say?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like she would listen to a word I say?
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but she's the one who wouldn't let you come visit a few Months ago because you hadn't taken the jab juice?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone have info on the 1% liquid taken by breastfeeding moms?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Took a while, but just got a large order of pharmaceutical grade ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin from Kiwi drug. Mrs. Old would prefer not to take the horse paste if it comes to it. Packages unopened by customs.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
6BB974B0-FE67-49EE-A1B6-EAA1E5B53376.jpeg

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Just received 12 of the Ziverdo kits from emedmart. Was fairly quick after I gave up on CC and went PayPal. Previous kits expire 09/2022 and these are 10/2022 (manu. 11/2020).

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just received 12 of the Ziverdo kits from emedmart. Was fairly quick after I gave up on CC and went PayPal. Previous kits expire 09/2022 and these are 10/2022 (manu. 11/2020).
you can use those way past expiration date

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Took a while, but just got a large order of pharmaceutical grade ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin from Kiwi drug. Mrs. Old would prefer not to take the horse paste if it comes to it. Packages unopened by customs.
I used 1/3 of my IVM pills helping out my fireman neighbor who had a hard time with omicron (20-12mg & 10- 6mg). He should have used the Ziverdo kit also as it had the doxycycline course and he ended up with a infection in one of his ears. He preferred pills as guys at work would have given him sh-t if using horse-paste. I've been hammering him over a year to prophylaxis IVM but he's still just running 10000units vitD like the other guys at work.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed..... I've got bad feeling something coming our way and it ain't pretty.
Yeah, we went from expanding vaccine mandates to dropping the mandates in a blink of an eye. Something wicked this way comes.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone have safety info on the 1%? Im trying to convince the wife its the same as the pills. Shes wants to use it more for worm expulsion than for covid. Would the dosage be the same for worms as for covid treatment?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone have safety info on the 1%? Im trying to convince the wife its the same as the pills. Shes wants to use it more for worm expulsion than for covid. Would the dosage be the same for worms as for covid treatment?
Only personal experience. And deductive statistical evidence.

Meaning...YUUGE numbers of people have been taking it. Look at the run on the product in farm-supply stores.

Not a single report of serious side effects. Except, of course, when a Reddit agitator ASKS for reports, to help push a Fake Nooze blurb or Narrative. Then you get 3 dozen calls to Poison Control centers, in the space of four hours, and then, again, nothing.

If it were harmful, by now we'd be hearing about it. Even colloidal silver has more reports of problems - bluish coloration of the skin.

Horse wormer, nothing.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If it were harmful, by now we'd be hearing about it. Even colloidal silver has more reports of problems - bluish coloration of the skin.

Horse wormer, nothing.
Yep. If it even so much as gave people gas, they'd be screaming about the "dangers" of using the stuff.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Vetinarian that is part of my bee club uses the 1% personally. I use the paste but gettign low so I will have to go to my 1%.