• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Agreed, and if you (not you, but you know what I mean) buy your fruit and veggies from Walmart, like half of the know universe does than there is almost no nutritional value left in them.

Oh, my Gooseberry bush just provided almost 7 Lbs of pure antioxidants and Vitamin C for us this week. Canning and freezing it all!

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Still looks like 0.2-0.4 daily for 5 days if early treatment? Yes I'm expecting an increase or other supplements on their Protocol.
Your (WKFTruckster) first post had the earlier chart and what I replied to. That second chart is the latest and as you said they've upped dosage. This is for early treatment (sick)and the prophylaxis continues at the lower dose, weekly. I believe that's probably due to the drugs Half-Life. Thanks

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I thought at first it was bullschitte.

It appears not. It appears a genuine mutated virus; and unlike normal mutations, this hasn't made it more benign.

The reason, several physicians (in public videos and presentations) have posited, is BECAUSE of the quack-vaxx.

The virus gets into these people's systems, and doesn't do well. As intended.

But viruses, being simple genetic coding, change, mutate all the time.

The MUTATIONS have done FINE.

Natural immunity, from having had Beer Cooties and recovered, would have provided antibodies that go after this. Like chicken-pox/smallpox.

But this Frankenvetch quack-vaxx, what protection it provides, seems to be narrow in scope. So the mutations do wonderfully, and make the poisoned sheeple very sick.

And others.

As USUAL, with the Left...they blame US, for THEIR failings. In this case, it's the quack-vaxxed that are the Petri dish for the Delta Cooties. NOT us healthy, medicated, Refusniks.

It's always been a weak bio-weapon. The most susceptible seem to succumb to it like the flu virus.

Now it seems the public are targeting DNA. Best to be prepared.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I had the family over today, we made COVID kits :) We put Lukedivers protocol sheet in there.

1629063484789.png

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There no over the counter zinc in this area, had to order some online.

What is the NAC stuff, havent heard of it or seen it before.

Needles and syringes can be obtained from the local vet (along with ivomectin), or at the local farm store (no paper trail). personally ill go with the 1% over the paste. I picked up 2 liters of 1% from the farm store today after church, for 150ish frn.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There no over the counter zinc in this area, had to order some online.

What is the NAC stuff, havent heard of it or seen it before.

Needles and syringes can be obtained from the local vet (along with ivomectin), or at the local farm store (no paper trail). personally ill go with the 1% over the paste. I picked up 2 liters of 1% from the farm store today after church, for 150ish frn.
Here is more than you want to know about NAC. I love studies and this one says NAC is extremely helpful for lungs during covid. I'm taking it daily now since I have so much exposure at the hospital. It also helps the body make glutathione and low levels can make covid worse. Its a wonder enzyme and the government is trying to ban it so get it NOW. I got my last batch from Swansons Vitamin.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Alrighty then, im on the swanson site. there are many types of zinc capsules, which is the recommended type?

Got the NAc in the cart. A bottle for each of us.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Alrighty then, im on the swanson site. there are many types of zinc capsules, which is the recommended type?

Got the NAc in the cart. A bottle for each of us.
don't forget the vitamin D.....
you just need a simple zinc

Swanson Premium- Zinc Picolinate​

22MG

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How does one use Invermectin?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How does one use Invermectin?
at the beginning of the thread there are dosages and protocols. Ill repost the protocol pic.. There is a horse paste dosage pic that is helpful

1628623694274.jpg

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks much!

I got th d3 friday in town, just filling a few holes. thanks again!
Good luck, you guys sound fairly isolated so hopefully you won't have much contact with covid. Its going to be a hell of year :(

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
id there really any use to the melotonin, for a person who sleeps well?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Good luck, you guys sound fairly isolated so hopefully you won't have much contact with covid. Its going to be a hell of year :(

yes we are in the sticks. By .gov stats weve only had 314 cases of the 'vid in our county, and 4 deaths since it all started. We are healthy to boot, just wanted to get this protocol so as to lessen the length and severity of sickness. We wont be doing the preventative protocol, just to save the meds for the real deal.

I have no concern with any of us dying.........

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
id there really any use to the melotonin, for a person who sleeps well?
yes, it is a powerful antioxidant. That's why they include it in the covid protocol

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ok. I already have some on hand, thought it was 'just a sleep aid.'

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What did you put in there?
I see
Ivermectin
Aspirin
Zinc
Quinine from red cinchona bark
NAC...
and the protocols - you can find a really good image to download (right click save as) here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Did I miss anything?
melatonin and Quercetin. I didn't put them in the bag because I take them already. Quercetin is on my preventative and allergy lists for daily use and I take melatonin a few nights a week already. Vitamin D daily is super important. Studies show that many ICU covid patients are deficient. It was an impressive percentage.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Tomorrow after my chiro appointment ill post a recipe to make your own HCQ. The chiro claims he got the recipe from a collegue, and will bring me a copy then. Its basically boiling citrus rinds if I understand him correctly.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I should probably go on a preventative protocol. Going to Dave Mathews in a couple weeks. If I survive that my immune system should be ready for anything.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I should probably go on a preventative protocol. Going to Dave Mathews in a couple weeks. If I survive that my immune system should be ready for anything.

I heard they are requiring proof of jab now for their shows, is that not true?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Saw them shortly before the Covid mess started. They put on a great show.
Yes they do. My daughter and her husbands goes to about 3-4 of their shows a year. The 1st time I saw them was early to mid 90's I guess.

Sorry cigarlover...........

How much do you want to see the Dave matthews band?
No jab for me but I don't mind getting a test. I guess I'll see if I have already had it or if this lingering cough for the last few months is really just a cold. LOL.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks much!

I got th d3 friday in town, just filling a few holes. thanks again!
Add Magnesium, many are deficient and supplementing D3 may not work without it. And take 5,000 iu of D3.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Add Magnesium, many are deficient and supplementing D3 may not work without it. And take 5,000 iu of D3.
I take 400 mg of magnesium glycinate daily, It stopped terrible leg cramps and heart palpitations. Magnesium is critical to heart rhythm function.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Reading up on NAC is really interesting , it is used to treat overdose from Tylenol that's how potent it is. No wonder the government doesn't want us to have it. It looks like it can suppress a cytokine storm in covid.

1629111753036.png

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When I was in my 30s, I had heart palpitations in the middle of the night and went to the emergency room. They said it was nothing to worry about, many people had them, and there was nothing I could do about it. Through dumb luck, I started taking a supplement with magnesium in it and they went away.

Stopped taking magnesium a year later, and they came back after a few months.

I've greatly improved my diet since then, but make sure to supplement magnesium anyway. Never have heart palpitations now at age 60.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yes we are in the sticks. By .gov stats weve only had 314 cases of the 'vid in our county, and 4 deaths since it all started. We are healthy to boot, just wanted to get this protocol so as to lessen the length and severity of sickness. We wont be doing the preventative protocol, just to save the meds for the real deal.

I have no concern with any of us dying.........
I have not been doing preventative ivermectin either. You may never need your covid kits but you may have friends that do. I have it all ready to go if needed. Starting early is crucial with the protocol. There was a "doctor" on the TV the other day talking about how dangerous ivermectin was and DO NOT use or you could kill yourself. I immediately ran to the feed store and bought another bottle :) It does need to be used with caution and as I have said before those decimal points are critical on the liquid. I am on a preventative protocol with the other supplements though. I suspect I had COVID the first month of lockdown last year but I don't know. If my theory on the genetic target of the virus is right either I had it already or my number has not come up yet because I am knee deep in that virus at work. I honestly feel this second round of delta was timed to be released for the kids going back school along with the RVS virus that normally comes in winter. Its all about pushing the kids vaccine :(

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When I was in my 30s, I had heart palpitations in the middle of the night and went to the emergency room. They said it was nothing to worry about, many people had them, and there was nothing I could do about it. Through dumb luck, I started taking a supplement with magnesium in it and they went away.

Stopped taking magnesium a year later, and they came back after a few months.

I've greatly improved my diet since then, but make sure to supplement magnesium anyway. Never have heart palpitations now at age 60.
yep, I am in the ER frequently hooking patients who come in with middle of the night palpitations. I had them for years and had the luxury of being able to see what was going on EKG when they hit. They are PVC's. Premature ventricular contractions. On EKG they look like something big is happening but they are quite begin if they are occasional. The problem comes in if they develop a pattern of every other beat or you have runs of them. They are notorious for hitting while you are trying to go to sleep. Most people who get them think they are dying and then get an anxiety attack on top. I tell my patients when they hit to get up out of bed. Natural instinct tells people to try and calm themselves. Nope it makes them worse. Get up and move, drink water and cough. Dehydration makes them worse and coughing can reset them.

I have a funny story about PVCs. I had a trigeminal heartbeat for three weeks. This was 25 years ago before I understood supplements. Every third beat was a PVC. I felt like I was dying and my heart was coming out of chest and I could not break the pattern. I went to see a cardiologist I worked with and he basically made fun of me. Cardiologist simply don't get excited about them especially when its a woman. An ER Doc I work with was the one who actually helped me when he over heard me talking about them with a coworker. He later left mainstream medicine and is now a functional medicine Dr. So fast forward to last year. I had one of our more macho cardiologist come to my work area at like 6 am in the morning. He said he though he was in atrial fibrillation could I run an EKG on him. He was in a panic and having an anxiety attack. I ran the EKG and he was having occasional PVCs. He could not believe it. He was funny. He promised to never make fun of his patients who came to him with PVCs in a panic.
This what they look like.

1629114049332.png

This is normal.. If you have an apple watch you can easily spot them

1629114138789.png

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yes they do. My daughter and her husbands goes to about 3-4 of their shows a year. The 1st time I saw them was early to mid 90's I guess.

No jab for me but I don't mind getting a test. I guess I'll see if I have already had it or if this lingering cough for the last few months is really just a cold. LOL.
be aware of how faulty the antibody test for covid is.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
yep, I am in the ER frequently hooking patients who come in with middle of the night palpitations. I had them for years and had the luxury of being able to see what was going on EKG when they hit. They are PVC's. Premature ventricular contractions. On EKG they look like something big is happening but they are quite begin if they are occasional. The problem comes in if they develop a pattern of every other beat or you have runs of them. They are notorious for hitting while you are trying to go to sleep. Most people who get them think they are dying and then get an anxiety attack on top. I tell my patients when they hit to get up out of bed. Natural instinct tells people to try and calm themselves. Nope it makes them worse. Get up and move, drink water and cough. Dehydration makes them worse and coughing can reset them.

I have a funny story about PVCs. I had a trigeminal heartbeat for three weeks. This was 25 years ago before I understood supplements. Every third beat was a PVC. I felt like I was dying and my heart was coming out of chest and I could not break the pattern. I went to see a cardiologist I worked with and he basically made fun of me. Cardiologist simply don't get excited about them especially when its a woman. An ER Doc I work with was the one who actually helped me when he over heard me talking about them with a coworker. He later left mainstream medicine and is now a functional medicine Dr. So fast forward to last year. I had one of our more macho cardiologist come to my work area at like 6 am in the morning. He said he though he was in atrial fibrillation could I run an EKG on him. He was in a panic and having an anxiety attack. I ran the EKG and he was having occasional PVCs. He could not believe it. He was funny. He promised to never make fun of his patients who came to him with PVCs in a panic.
This what they look like.

View attachment 221541
This is normal.. If you have an apple watch you can easily spot them

View attachment 221544
If I can feel my heart beating that's a good thing, isn't it? It's my understanding that if it stops beating that indicates a serious problem but I'm not a medical professional :)

Good stuff here Avalon! Thanks

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
be aware of how faulty the antibody test for covid is.

Don't these tests identify SARS cold viruses but are unable to determine if its COVID or the seasonal flu??

Subtle reminder of what these tests have been 'finding'

Seasonal flu cases in 2019

Estimated Influenza Disease Burden – United States[1]

SeasonSymptomatic IllnessesMedical Visits
Estimate95% UIEstimate95% UI
2010–1121,300,00019,900,000–24,900,00010,000,0009,300,000–11,800,000
2011–129,300,0008,700,000–12,000,0004,300,0004,000,000–5,600,000
2012–1333,700,00031,700,000–38,000,00015,800,00014,700,000–18,000,000
2013–1429,700,00027,900,000–32,700,00013,200,00012,100,000–14,800,000
2014–1530,200,00028,600,000–32,700,00014,400,00013,300,000–15,900,000
2015–1623,500,00019,900,000–32,500,00010,600,0008,900,000–14,700,000
2016–1729,200,00024,700,000–44,900,00013,600,00011,400,000–22,500,000
2017–18*44,800,00039,300,000–57,900,00020,700,00018,000,000–27,200,000
2018–1935,500,00031,300,000–45,000,00016,500,00014,300,000–21,200,000
2019–2038,200,00033,700,000–47,000,00017,500,00015,400,000–21,900,000

Last years 'flu season' produced approximately 1800 cases. Compare that to the chart above then ask yourself "Does this make sense?"

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Don't these tests identify SARS cold viruses but are unable to determine if its COVID or the seasonal flu??

Subtle reminder of what these tests have been 'finding'

Seasonal flu cases in 2019

Estimated Influenza Disease Burden – United States[1]

Estimate95% UIEstimate95% UI
SeasonSymptomatic IllnessesMedical Visits
2010–1121,300,00019,900,000–24,900,00010,000,0009,300,000–11,800,000
2011–129,300,0008,700,000–12,000,0004,300,0004,000,000–5,600,000
2012–1333,700,00031,700,000–38,000,00015,800,00014,700,000–18,000,000
2013–1429,700,00027,900,000–32,700,00013,200,00012,100,000–14,800,000
2014–1530,200,00028,600,000–32,700,00014,400,00013,300,000–15,900,000
2015–1623,500,00019,900,000–32,500,00010,600,0008,900,000–14,700,000
2016–1729,200,00024,700,000–44,900,00013,600,00011,400,000–22,500,000
2017–18*44,800,00039,300,000–57,900,00020,700,00018,000,000–27,200,000
2018–1935,500,00031,300,000–45,000,00016,500,00014,300,000–21,200,000
2019–2038,200,00033,700,000–47,000,00017,500,00015,400,000–21,900,000

Last years 'flu season' produced approximately 1800 cases. Compare that to the chart above then ask yourself "Does this make sense?"
There is one good test out there. It is expensive and its not an antibody test. I lost the info but am trying to find it. Doctors know the current test is crap.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There is one good test out there. It is expensive and its not an antibody test. I lost the info but am trying to find it. Doctors know the current test is crap.
So then everything done in response to the results from these crap tests is also crap but the media is trumpeting the validity of the tests like they're gospel

SHEEP!!!!!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So then everything done in response to the results from these crap tests is also crap but the media is trumpeting the validity of the tests like they're gospel

SHEEP!!!!!
you got it... The test is a T cell test. My Doctor friend is looking up info for us. Ill post when I get it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
you got it... The test is a T cell test. My Doctor friend is looking up info for us. Ill post when I get it.
I'm gonna guess that the valid test is not widely used across the planet because of cost/availability/time to get results but the crap tests are widely available, cheap and produces its crappy results in minutes

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
if the test says everybody who has the sniffles has the 'vid, its not useless for TPTB purposes at all.......... :gracious:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

this is the test my Dr friend suggested.. Also the NAC we talking about could help your lungs.