• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
had to throw this propaganda here , I almost chuckled

From the FDA

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

COVID-19. We’ve been living with it for what sometimes seems like forever. Given the number of deaths that have occurred from the disease, it’s perhaps not surprising that some consumers are looking at unconventional treatments, not approved or authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Though this is understandable, please beware. The FDA’s job is to carefully evaluate the scientific data on a drug to be sure that it is both safe and effective for a particular use, and then to decide whether or not to approve it. Using any treatment for COVID-19 that’s not approved or authorized by the FDA, unless part of a clinical trial, can cause serious harm.

There seems to be a growing interest in a drug called ivermectin to treat humans with COVID-19. Ivermectin is often used in the U.S. to treat or prevent parasites in animals. The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses.

Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin

FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).
Taking large doses of this drug is dangerous and can cause serious harm.
If you have a prescription for ivermectin for an FDA-approved use, get it from a legitimate source and take it exactly as prescribed.
Never use medications intended for animals on yourself. Ivermectin preparations for animals are very different from those approved for humans.
What is Ivermectin and How is it Used?

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical (on the skin) forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

Some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and certain internal and external parasites. It’s important to note that these products are different from the ones for people, and safe when used as prescribed for animals, only.

When Can Taking Ivermectin Be Unsafe?

The FDA has not reviewed data to support use of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients to treat or to prevent COVID-19; however, some initial research is underway. Taking a drug for an unapproved use can be very dangerous. This is true of ivermectin, too.

There’s a lot of misinformation around, and you may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. That is wrong.

Even the levels of ivermectin for approved uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.

Ivermectin Products for Animals Are Different from Ivermectin Products for People

For one thing, animal drugs are often highly concentrated because they are used for large animals like horses and cows, which can weigh a lot more than we do—a ton or more. Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans.

Moreover, FDA reviews drugs not just for safety and effectiveness of the active ingredients, but also for the inactive ingredients. Many inactive ingredients found in animal products aren’t evaluated for use in people. Or they are included in much greater quantity than those used in people. In some cases, we don’t know how those inactive ingredients will affect how ivermectin is absorbed in the human body.

Meanwhile, effective ways to limit the spread of COVID-19 continue to be to wear your mask, stay at least 6 feet from others who don’t live with you, wash hands frequently, and avoid crowds.

Seriously ya all, stop taking all of Gartes money and murdering people. When you stop that, then maybe we'll consider listening to you. Well really we won't because of the whole first part.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I started reading back at the beginning of this thread, and on page one, lukdiver posts a link about using off the shelf hydrogen peroxide via a nebulizer as a way to treat the airway for covid or any other viral infections.
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n43.shtml
I am clueless about nebulizers.
I see that there are more than a few price points, countertop vs portable battery powered.
What should I buy for home use and it not be junk?

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ivermectin 200 mcg/kg/day for 5 days in the form of a solution prepared for enteral use added to the reference treatment protocol -hydroxychloroquine + favipiravir + azithromycin- of patients included in the study group.
Where is the zinc? Did they WANT to reduce the effectiveness?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

Andy CRUMP and Satoshi ŌMURA

Additional article information

Abstract

Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world. Originally introduced as a veterinary drug, it kills a wide range of internal and external parasites in commercial livestock and companion animals. It was quickly discovered to be ideal in combating two of the world’s most devastating and disfiguring diseases which have plagued the world’s poor throughout the tropics for centuries. It is now being used free-of-charge as the sole tool in campaigns to eliminate both diseases globally. It has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found. This paper looks in depth at the events surrounding ivermectin’s passage from being a huge success in Animal Health into its widespread use in humans, a development which has led many to describe it as a “wonder” drug.

More

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The broad spectrum host-directed agent ivermectin as an antiviral for SARS-CoV-2 ?

Author links open overlay panelDavid A.JansaKylie M.Wagstaffb

Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbrc.2020.10.042Get rights and content

Abstract

FDA approved for parasitic indications, the small molecule ivermectin has been the focus of growing attention in the last 8 years due to its potential as an antiviral. We first identified ivermectin in a high throughput compound library screen as an agent potently able to inhibit recognition of the nuclear localizing Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) integrase protein by the host importin (IMP) α/β1 heterodimer, and recently demonstrated its ability to bind directly to IMPα to cause conformational changes that prevent its function in nuclear import of key viral as well as host proteins. Cell culture experiments have shown robust antiviral action towards a whole range of viruses, including HIV-1, dengue, Zika and West Nile Virus, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, Chikungunya, pseudorabies virus, adenovirus, and SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Close to 70 clinical trials are currently in progress worldwide for SARS-CoV-2. Although few of these studies have been completed, the results that are available, as well as those from observational/retrospective studies, indicate clinical benefit. Here we discuss the case for ivermectin as a host-directed broad-spectrum antiviral agent, including for SARS-CoV-2.

Previous articleNext article
Keywords
IvermectinAntiviralSARS-CoV-2COVID-19Dengue virusZika virus

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Where is the zinc? Did they WANT to reduce the effectiveness?
Zinc is the 'active ingredient' used in HCQ/Azithromycin therapy so yeah, they're changing the rules to favor the outcome they want

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I started reading back at the beginning of this thread, and on page one, lukdiver posts a link about using off the shelf hydrogen peroxide via a nebulizer as a way to treat the airway for covid or any other viral infections.
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n43.shtml
I see that there are more than a few price points, countertop vs portable battery powered.
What should I buy for home use and it not be junk?
Because I use EIS/CS in my nebulizer I would not put H2O2 in it or inhale H2O2. The two do not play well together.
Of course I believe my EIS is already protecting my lungs as I use it in my CPAP nightly too. TWT

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
fvcking fda/cdc/who are such lying maggots

follow the science as long as it fits their narrative

FDA = fascist dictator assholes

White paper on Ivermectin as a potential therapy for COVID-19

Author links open overlay panelAgamVoraV.K.AroraD.BeheraSurya KantTripathy

Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijtb.2020.07.031Get rights and content
Highlights
“Ivermectin in the dose of 12 mg BD alone or in combination with other therapy for 5–7 days may be considered as safe therapeutic option for mild moderate or severe cases of Covid-19 infection. It is cost effective especially when the other drugs are very costly & not easily available”.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

Author links open overlay panelSabeenaAhmedaMohammad MahbubulKarimaAllen G.RossaMohammad SharifHossainaJohn D.ClemensaMariya KibtiyaSumiyaaChing SwePhruaMustafizurRahmanaKhalequZamanaJyotiSomanibRubinaYasmincMohammad AbulHasnatdAhmedulKabireAsma BinteAzizaWasif AliKhana

Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2020.11.191Get rights and content
Under a Creative Commons licenseopen access
Highlights

Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to be an inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 replication in the laboratory.

Ivermectin may be effective for the treatment of early-onset mild COVID-19 in adult patients.

Early viral clearance of SARS-CoV-2 was observed in ivermectin treated patients.

Remission of fever, cough and sore throat did not differ among treatment groups. No severe adverse event was observed.

Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

Abstract
Ivermectin, a US Food and Drug Administration-approved anti-parasitic agent, was found to inhibit severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was conducted to determine the rapidity of viral clearance and safety of ivermectin among adult SARS-CoV-2 patients. The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days), oral ivermectin in combination with doxycycline (12 mg ivermectin single dose and 200 mg doxycycline on day 1, followed by 100 mg every 12 h for the next 4 days), and a placebo control group. Clinical symptoms of fever, cough, and sore throat were comparable among the three groups. Virological clearance was earlier in the 5-day ivermectin treatment arm when compared to the placebo group (9.7 days vs 12.7 days; p = 0.02), but this was not the case for the ivermectin + doxycycline arm (11.5 days; p = 0.27). There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study. A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19. Larger trials will be needed to confirm these preliminary findings.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
fvcking fda/cdc/who are such lying maggots

follow the science as long as it fits their narrative

FDA = fascist dictator assholes

White paper on Ivermectin as a potential therapy for COVID-19

Author links open overlay panelAgamVoraV.K.AroraD.BeheraSurya KantTripathy

Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijtb.2020.07.031Get rights and content
Highlights
“Ivermectin in the dose of 12 mg BD alone or in combination with other therapy for 5–7 days may be considered as safe therapeutic option for mild moderate or severe cases of Covid-19 infection. It is cost effective especially when the other drugs are very costly & not easily available”.

Remember they are discussing Ivermectin designed for human consumption. Most of us that have Ivermectin have the equine version. The directions given may be too much for us.
IDK
DYODD,
Hope We Won't need it or very little of it.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I ran across an important note on the survival blog ivermectin thread.

Those of us who like to have a little whiskey and honey to take the edge off the flu... DON'T DO THAT.

There is a potentially serious reaction with ivermectin and alcohol. Wait until the ivermectin is out of the body.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good reminder, that is why I didnt do it for prophylactic purposes before flying out to Arizona because it was a rock climbing wine drinking trip.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across an important note on the survival blog ivermectin thread.

Those of us who like to have a little whiskey and honey to take the edge off the flu... DON'T DO THAT.

There is a potentially serious reaction with ivermectin and alcohol. Wait until the ivermectin is out of the body.
Ok,
There are probably more than a few of us here that need more info than just don't do alcohol.
Got a link?
Edit: found this:
Ask your doctor before using ethanol together with ivermectin. Using ethanol with ivermectin can increase the blood levels or add to the side effects of ivermectin. This can cause skin rash, swelling, headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, seizure (convulsions), shortness of breath, and numbness or tingling.

So I can say that so far a nightly 2 fingers has produced none of that.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

any of these should suffice

Nebulizer produces a fine mist of whatever you put in it. Kind of like those humidifiers that atomizes water into a vapor? Inhaling the mist is what allows whatever to easily enter the lungs. They use them in hospitals for albuterol to quickly infuse the drug into the lungs.

Could a teapot be used as a nebulizer?
What about a 'Neti Pot'?

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think this is the one I remember:

Ignore the quote from the first post on the page, go down to post #967
This is not to be taken lightly, though, because it is not just about drug/alcohol interaction. It is about reducing the drug's effectiveness AND possibly affecting the blood-brain barrier which could allow the IVM to get to your brain and possibly cause permanent brain damage.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ok,
That is absolutely very fucking not making me happy.

When I was a teenager, my girlfriend's dad would say, "remember, alcohol, even in small amounts destroys brain cells".
He would say this as he was swirling the ice in his highball glass.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Ok,
That is absolutely very fucking not making me happy.

When I was a teenager, my girlfriend's dad would say, "remember, alcohol, even in small amounts destroys brain cells".
He would say this as he was swirling the ice in his highball glass.
We all have to sacrifice.

Better to do without cocktails for some months or even years, than die of that quack-vaxx. Or die in a fake hospital, denied real medicine.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Could a teapot be used as a nebulizer?
That is gonna be HOT steam I doubt you can get enough moisture without scalding yourself.
Better if you can get a cool mist vaporizer if you can not get a nebulizer.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Full attack!!!!

and many many more:

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Better to do without cocktails for some months or even years,
Looking for the half-life of ivermectin, I saw three references of 16 to 18 hours. So 72 hours after the last dose, the serum level should be down to 5%. In another 48 hours, it will be well under 1%. I'm not a doctor, but I can do arithmetic.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
We knew they'd ban it.

You're just seeing the process in action.
Hold on tight to your Ivermectin, its magic must be very powerful or the CDC wouldn't treat it so badly!

1629836397842.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Full attack!!!!

and many many more:
Nice spin. Before WuFlu how many calls were there over Ivermectin O.Ding ? Zero ? One ? Two maybe Three per year ?
The ONLY number released was Alabama with 21 ODs this year. I can see 21 idiots out of OVER FIVE MILLION + residents.
Especially the Frankenstein crowd that think if one gram is recommended two grams will work twice as fast mentality.
Fairly easy to sensationalized the percentages when actual numbers are not provided.
ALL PART OF THE FROG IN THE POT CONDITIONING OF THE SHEEPLE

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Besides following the iMask Protocol as prophylaxis, I'll up dosage once symptoms show. I'm planning on nedulized hydrogen-peroxide as my backup along with the Oxygen tanks/regs/mask in the shop. Good idea to have the telemedicine doctor numbers written down and try to get a doctor to write a script for fluvoxamine. The first 6--8 days the virus replicates 4bil times so you need to short-circuit replication as-much-as-possible before the viral debris triggers a cytokine storm. It's a war, prepare the terrain and have the tools/plan to fight and win.

Last edited:

stoli

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is gonna be HOT steam I doubt you can get enough moisture without scalding yourself.
Better if you can get a cool mist vaporizer if you can not get a nebulizer.
Thanks Brix

I wasn't sure how a nebulizer worked. I thought it heated the contents and released steam.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Horses don't like it much, either.

I've read droll stories of trying to give oral medicine to horses. There's a reason for the long plunger...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
another great contribution by Lukediver.

Thanks Avalon......This is the original info I came across on Rockwell. I haven't looked at the eBook link. Not saying this nebulizer is the 'best' but at just $68 its cheaper than the ivermectin bottle as far as the Med Kit cost. Unused it last thru this fiasco and donate to charity?

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks Avalon......This is the original info I came across on Rockwell. I haven't looked at the eBook link. Not saying this nebulizer is the 'best' but at just $68 its cheaper than the ivermectin bottle as far as the Med Kit cost. Unused it last thru this fiasco and donate to charity?

we need it all and not just for covid. I am not sure how much longer we will be welcome in the hospital.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
After trying several online websites in India... and landing on several that only accepted PayPal in an "individual's name"...

I ended up landing on a site that compared the trustworthiness of online pharmacies...

I went to EmedsMart

and ordered several boxes of the Kit Ziverdo (Ivermectin, doxycyclin & zinc) that's had so much success in India

... chose shipping preferences & payment by credit card (20% surcharge)...

FYI, for shipping, if you choose FedEx, you'll have to send a photo of your ID, but NOT if you choose "tracked expedited shipping", which takes the same "6-10 days" and is less than 1/2 the cost of FedEx.

They did NOT have an "online interface" for the Credit Card payment - waited for email which came quickly, but no info on payment link...

So I called them (24/7), managed to reduce my total (by switching from Fedex to "expedited"), and found out that they wouldn't take my card info over the phone, but by return email.

So I emailed them my CC info... (yeah, uh... weird)... with the "approved total" - So I have that in my email record...

And then I called my CC company to notify that I'd just made an "unusual purchase" from a Pharmacy in India for $xxx, so that it could get "flagged for approval". Reply = we don't "flag for re-approval", but if our fraud services suspect something, they'll send you an email asking if you made this order...

So that's where it stands...

I should have enough stock for the next 10 years, if it goes through! haha!!

I'll keep y'all updated...

Edit - they did NOT ask for a prescription (though it DOES appear as a requirement for some of their products).

Caveat, in the FAQ

36. Do I have to pay Customs Charges to release my medicine parcel?

The duty fee on the import of shipment is charged by some countries as per their own rules on the import of products. The customer would be responsible to pay these charges and release their parcels as per the guidance of officials. We do not play any role in or do not control the customs process.

37. Can I get a refund if my medicine shipment stuck/destroyed/abandoned by customs of destination country?

In such a condition, a refund is not given. EmedsMart does not have any say in the Customs clearance process. It will be the customers’ responsibility to meet all the import requirements posed by the customs of their country.

Edit 2 -

- Very quick email replies
- Latest, "I will immediately process your order, and email you in 2-3 hours".

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Second family member came down with covid last week, began treating her with the HCQ/Ivermectin/Zinc combo 6 days ago, almost all symptoms are gone. That's 2 for 2, of course, the medical establishment would call this "anecdotal" evidence, but I know otherwise. I am re-upping on supplies and adding zithromax to the medicine chest, in order to treat any secondary infections that might arise.

Forgot to mention: the loss of taste and smell was fairly acute at the outset, but that resolved along with the other symptoms.

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
picked up some extra zinc , quinine , and scored at the feed store some iver

$75 bucks seemed fair to me....also have a dozen of the horse paste in tubes...we are going to get some hydroxychloroquine and then make up some covid kits for the family for Christmas presents

30249AC8-47F5-4567-98EF-4A0A3AC44850.jpeg

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Second family member came down with covid last week, began treating her with the HCQ/Ivermectin/Zinc combo 6 days ago, almost all symptoms are gone. That's 2 for 2, of course, the medical establishment would call this "anecdotal" evidence, but I know otherwise. I am re-upping on supplies and adding zithromax to the medicine chest, in order to treat any secondary infections that might arise.

Forgot to mention: the loss of taste and smell was fairly acute at the outset, but that resolved along with the other symptoms.
If you are willing to share, could you give a little more detail?
I have been wondering about combining HCQ & Ivermectin.
Were you doing anything prophylactic prior to getting sick?
How did you take your meds per day?
I ask since I have a stash of HCQ, but have been weekly dosing with horse paste saving the doctor bought drugs for the main event.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
picked up some extra zinc , quinine , and scored at the feed store some iver

$75 bucks seemed fair to me....also have a dozen of the horse paste in tubes...we are going to get some hydroxychloroquine and then make up some covid kits for the family for Christmas presents

View attachment 223048
Good buy! The 250ml back ordered but 500ml in stock and not much more. Thanks