The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
- Mar 30, 2010
- Reaction score
Ivermectin side effects.
Ivermectin side effectsGet emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to ivermectin: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- eye pain or redness, puffy eyes, problems with your vision;
- severe skin rash, itching, or rash with pus;
- confusion, change in your mental status, balance problems, trouble walking;
- fever, swollen glands, stomach pain, joint pain, swelling in your hands or feet;
- fast heart rate, trouble breathing;
- loss of bladder or bowel control;
- neck or back pain, seizure (convulsions); or
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.