• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I moved off to the non contact forehead (ear) scanner digital ones. They seem to be quite accurate. Only downside has been is it uses batteries. But yes, the non mercury mouth thermometers are worthless. I still have my original B&D one from when I was a little kid. Mom had one for me and one for my sister. Still works great. I use it as a standard for the digital one
Does anyone sell mercury ones anymore?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have yet to find a decent thermometer since they took mercury out of them
I still have a mercury thermometer from decades ago.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Visual Display of What the mRNA Vaccine Does To Your Body’s Cells…​

So the D-Dimer(e)? test has to be done in the days following the jab..... according to him.

My wife got her 2nd jab 2 months ago, but she'd been taking my "anti-covid-immune-boosting" regimen & aspirin (to prevent clotting) for a year... and continues to take all that, every other day or so...

And I broke out the "fingertip-heart rate-blood oxygen" gizmo yesterday... and she has a healthy 70 beat pulse & 98% oxygen, so I figure she's "pretty much ok" considering...

Myself, my heart rate is 100-115, and oxygen 93%... so not as good... My booze & chain-smoking 'baccy probably don't help, eh?... I must be one of the last remaining "2 packs/day of non-filter home-rolled"...

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That's at rest? As high as 115? I'm no docror, but that seems pretty high dude!
yeah... got me a tad concerned...
94 after resting... still high...

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yeah... got me a tad concerned...
94 after resting... still high...
Has it always been high? Norma is 60-100 but its really what normal for that person. Athletes can be at 50 and it just means they are fit. if my heart rate was 50 it would mean I was ready to tip over. When was your last EKG?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
probably in India?
I can't find one anywhere except lab equipment and it isn't formatted correctly. I shall keep looking.

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
When we were kids, my brother would go to the dump and collect mercury. He knew which things had mercury switches, so he'd bring home the switches and get the mercury out.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When we were kids, my brother would go to the dump and collect mercury. He knew which things had mercury switches, so he'd bring home the switches and get the mercury out.
shoot we have mercury filings in our teeth and our moms put mercurochrome on our cuts . We are going to be hard to kill

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I had an amusing thought about having stuff shipped... Just put down "Dr." in front of your name in the "shipping address"...

- Yeah, I'm a witch doctor...

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
bump

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
It's a one month old post on Surviliast Board but pretty comprehensive look at ivermectin, the effects & cautions, etc.
BTW I've got b-a-d feeling with seeing the Reddit 'ivermectin' board (https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/ ) taken over for now by trolls & numerous Pharma trolls on the Reddit 'debate Covid vaccines' (https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVaccines/ ) that Ivermectin is 'disappeared' sooner than later. They've been saying this for months on the Survivalist Board. IF FDA puts hammer down like they did on NAC ivermectin could be even banned at border when ordering from India? I'm hopefully just being paranoid. I've also reposted that link on 500ml of injectable which is a ridiculous quantity but years supply if it disappears IMO. Other suppliers if you search net!

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ohio Judge Orders Hospital to Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin
By Li Hai
August 31, 2021 Updated: August 31, 2021
A Butler County judge in Ohio has ordered a hospital to administer Ivermectin to a ventilated COVID-19 patient, granting an emergency relief filed by the patient’s wife.

Butler County Common Pleas Judge Gregory Howard ruled last week that West Chester Hospital, part of the University of Cincinnati’s health network UC Health, must “immediately administer Ivermectin” to patient Jeffrey Smith following his doctor’s prescription of 30 mg of Ivermectin for 21 days, the Ohio Capital Journal reported.

Smith, 51, is a Verizon Wireless engineer in Butler County. According to the lawsuit (pdf) filed by his wife Julie Smith, Smith tested positive for COVID-19 on July 9, and he was admitted to West Chester Hospital on July 15. On the same day, he was moved to an intensive care unit (ICU).

Smith’s condition continued to decline, and he was placed on a ventilator on Aug. 1. By Aug. 19, the ventilator was operating at 80 percent volume, with Smith’s chances of survival dropping to less than 30 percent, court documents read. At that time, the hospital claimed to have exhausted all options in its COVID-19 treatment protocol.

“At this point, there is nothing more the defendant can do, or will do, for my husband,” Julie wrote in an affidavit included in her complaint.

“However, I cannot give up on him, even if the defendant has,” Julie continued. “There is no reason why the defendant cannot approve or authorize other forms of treatments so long as the benefits outweigh the risks.”

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.

Julie had read about some lawsuits reported by Chicago Tribune and The Buffalo News where patients in severe condition from COVID-19 later recovered after being given Ivermectin.

MOST READ
Ohio Judge Orders Hospital to Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin
‘Hundreds’ of Americans Still in Afghanistan After Last Military Flight: CENTCOM
These patients had won lawsuits forcing their hospitals to treat them with Ivermectin. The plaintiffs in these cases were all represented by attorney Ralph Lorigo, chairman of New York’s Erie County Conservative Party, who later became one of Julie’s attorneys.

According to court documents, Julie requested that the hospital treat her husband with Ivermectin, but the hospital refused to even though she offered to release them from “any and all” responsibility.

Julie then sought medical advice from Dr. Fred Wagshul, who later prescribed Ivermectin to her husband. But the hospital still refused to do so, prompting her to file a lawsuit against the hospital.

RELATED
Fauci Says It's a 'Good Idea' to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccines for School Children
Fauci Says It's a 'Good Idea' to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccines for School Children
“With absolutely nothing to lose, with little to no risk, and with the defendant likely to begin palliative care, there is no basis for it to refuse Dr. Wagshul’s order and prescription to administer Ivermectin,” Julie said in the affidavit.

Wagshul is a founding member of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a nonprofit organization that is working during the pandemic to develop effective treatment protocols to prevent COVID-19 infection as well as treat patients with COVID-19.

In October of 2020, FLCCC adopted Ivermectin as a core medication in its protocols for preventing and treating COVID-19. Its website references many recent studies reporting Ivermectin to be a safe, effective, and inexpensive drug against COVID-19, the disease caused by CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

“Ivermectin is so safe,” Wagshul told Dayton247Now. “It essentially has no drug interactions and no side effects.”

The UC Health hasn’t responded to a request from The Epoch Times for comment. According to the Ohio Capital Journal, it hasn’t challenged the judge’s ruling.

Federal Agencies Oppose Ivermectin For COVID-19
Ivermectin is a drug that has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat certain infections caused by internal and external parasites. A Japanese scientist and an Irish-American scientist were awarded the Nobel Prize in 2015 for their discovery of Ivermectin, given the drug’s success at improving the health and wellbeing of millions of individuals infected with river parasites in the poorest regions of the world.

President Joe Biden’s top medical adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, has advised people against using Ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

“Don’t do it. There’s no evidence whatsoever that it works, and it could potentially have toxicity,” Fauci told CNN on Sunday. “There’s no clinical evidence that indicates that this works.”

Epoch Times Photo
Dr. Anthony Fauci responds to accusations by Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) as he testifies before the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee, on Capitol Hill in Washington on July 20, 2021. (J. Scott Applewhite-Pool/Getty Images)
Last Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued an official health advisory (pdf), reiterating its opposition to the use of Ivermectin for COVID-19 treatment.

“Ivermectin is not authorized or approved by FDA for prevention or treatment of COVID-19,” the advisory reads. “The National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel has also determined that there are currently insufficient data to recommend Ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19.”

“Adverse effects associated with Ivermectin misuse and overdose are increasing, as shown by a rise in calls to poison control centers reporting overdoses and more people experiencing adverse effects,” the advisory continued.

FDA warned on its website that taking large doses of Ivermectin is “dangerous and can cause serious harm.” The agency also stressed that Ivermectin products for animals are different from products for people because animal drugs are often highly concentrated.

“Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans,” FDA said.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I remember reading the story of a guy who saved a bunch of lives during the 1918 Spanish Flu - He had the patients lying face down (prone position), and placed blocks under the feet-end of the beds, so that they were leaning forward (to help drain the lungs of fluid)...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Does anyone sell mercury ones anymore?
@ $70 for 100 of them... Christmas is coming!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
COVID KIT
Not medical advice
Do your own research as far as interactions with medications go. All supplement and ivermectin should be checked against your meds and other supplements . Also know the side effects of ivermectin.

List of supplements and supplies
Ivermectin , horse paste or liquid. If using please understand dosing. The DECIMAL point counts when dosing liquid!! The list of where to buy ivermectin can be fluid but local feed and farm stores, The Tractor Supply Store. Amazon has some over priced horse paste.
Quercitin
zinc
Vitamin D
Melatonin
Vitamin C
B vitamin Complex-I have been researching it and B gets depleted quick with covid.
Supplies
thermometer
Oxygen O2 pulse meter
TB syringes if using liquid ivermectin
Aspirin
All these can be found on amazon

Always check side effects and drug interactions.

Zithromax and doxycycline are used to treat possible secondary pneumonia that comes with covid. I get mine from different online PET stores. It changes according to supply. Search bird and fish antibiotics.

N-acetyl cysteine can help the lungs with oxygen. Research it Understand that it does conflict with hydroxychloroquine and quinine. That does not mean it isn't helpful to be used now to build glutathione levels and you can take when not taking hydroxychloroquine. Amazon does not carry it. It will soon be off the market so stock up. It can still be found on most vitamin sites.

There are many other useful threads here. Information on iodine and hydrogen peroxide and other treatments but these are the basics.

Useful links

Proning or laying on your stomach is crucial when is respiratory distress

Hydrogen peroxide Protocol

Frontline Docotrs Covid Kit video on Bitchute

Cannabis to help with virus replication

View attachment 223495View attachment 223497
FYI
This has been copied, pinned and locked at this low traffic thread.

House of Meds and Medical​

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Joe Rogan has the wuflu and is taking ivermectin, among other things. Says he feels good.

2:36 PM PT -- Joe says he's taking ivermectin -- the livestock de-wormer drug that the CDC and the FDA have specifically come out and warned against as a remedy to battle COVID. .

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
BTW, while I'm at it, ready to order some stuff, just dont know where to get ivermectin pills, HCQ, or ziverdico.
I mean, could someone share links and what you are buying?
Is ivermectin and stromectol the same? 3mg, 6mg, 12mg?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
BTW, while I'm at it, ready to order some stuff, just dont know where to get ivermectin pills, HCQ, or ziverdico.
I mean, could someone share links and what you are buying?
Is ivermectin and stromectol the same? 3mg, 6mg, 12mg?
That combo supplement a bit light on vitD? If you're trying to stay human pills on ivermectin (stromectol) either do consult thru FLCCC and get script after tele-medicine, then try shopping thru pharmacy/ GoodrX? I see Canadian pharmacy online 'intrameds' 6mg x 30 at $3.38 each or 12mg x 20 = $87. Possible India pharmacy 'emedsmart' comes thru and we'll know with 2 separate orders outstanding from members here soon?. Their price on ivermectin 12mg (50)= $40.96, 6mg (60)= $40.30. All orders pending details like do they require script and of course shipping/handling plus have to slip thru customs!!!

I'm using 1% injectable ivermectin as my prophylaxis (iMask Protocol) for last 8 months. This is of course 'oral'! Have pending 'emedsmart' order as I want supplies IF my wife gets coof as 'horse meds' ain't her cup of tea. I'll post when/if that order gets updated and/or shows. Just $220 so no biggee if lost money.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
My 'emedsmart' order is Ivermectin 12mg (50) $40.96, Ivermectin 6mg (60) $40.30, 3 kits @ $17, HCQ (plaquenil) 200mg (30) $18.10 & 400mg (30) $22.00. Also Doxycyclin (vibramycin) 100mg (60) $43.86. Want as treatment if my wife gets sick. The HCQ as Dr. Zilenko in his protocol uses both HCQ & ivermectin? Also seen video of Dr. Brian M. Tyson (southern CA) and believe he uses both at various stages. This is I believe due to the Delta variant being more difficult to treat? DYODD

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
consult thru FLCCC and get script after tele-medicine, then try shopping thru pharmacy
OK, thanks. I wonder if you get a prescription thru FLCCC, then could you just order from any pharmacy, like Amazon pharmacy?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
That's my understanding on script. Amazon like $4/pill with 30-day supply. There has to be cheaper options like GoodRx???

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That's my understanding on script. Amazon like $4/pill with 30-day supply. There has to be cheaper options like GoodRx???
and they wonder why people use horse paste. I'm going down the ivermectin rabbit hole today looking for more info.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
and they wonder why people use horse paste. I'm going down the ivermectin rabbit hole today looking for more info.
It tastes like diesel flavored Vaseline but its not ice cream, it's REAL medicine

If its good enough for Mr Ed its good enough for me!

1630668294909.png

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I went thru 1/2 a syringe before switching to liquid. Paste wasn't that awful tasting but liquid easier IMO. If you're looking at laying up a serious quantity (i.e.: solo 3-4yrs, herd = 1+yr) the 500ml is less than a $100. I will receive mine tomorrow. Just checking now I see it is in stock, smaller quantities not right now? Kinda crazy but see 1000ml too?. Maybe they restrict ivermectin, maybe they don't? I don't trust the government anymore, especially with my health. I was taking my dose the other day and wife (vaxer) said I'm poisoning myself, yah she's swallowed the Jim Jones Koolaid. She got even madder when I told her about the $220 med order from India pharmacy and added 'its for you'.

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have been going through studies all morning. I am trying to look outside the US to countries that may not be as corrupt. I am finding some interesting stuff. The ivermectin research is either brilliant or dismal depending on who did the study. I do see one concern with ivermectin and now understand why the doses are so massive. Ivermectin has a hard time getting into the lungs systemically. To get any to your lungs you do need those high doses. Once again you want to treat early before the virus hits your lungs. Peru had been using it and their cases seemed to be making dramatic recoveries. They stopped using and rocketed to high death rates. In some studies ivermectin preforms well and in other they say no difference. I tend to believe the Doctors who use the protocol on day to day basis. I am finding other interesting things. Like when it comes to steroids covid patients should have use of budesonide inhalers as opposed to the hospital protocol dexamethasone. That only seem to be slight help to patients already on oxygen or vent where budesonide helps keep you off oxygen and vent. Also the go to drug at my hospital remdesivir has dismal stats. No wonder everyone is dying. I was also not impressed with hydroxychloroquine but other antimalarial drugs seem much more promising.

One thing I keep running across over and over in studies is how many herbals can acutely keep the virus from replicating. When my daughter had covid we only used herbals and supplements because ivermectin protocol was not out yet. Some of the studies on these herbals are very ,very impressive. I hope to add them to the list on the first thread this weekend. I got two in tea form and will be sipping them all weekend while I'm in covid city. It could not hurt to have them for backup if not responding to the ivermectin.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I have been going through studies all morning. I am trying to look outside the US to countries that may not be as corrupt. I am finding some interesting stuff. The ivermectin research is either brilliant or dismal depending on who did the study. I do see one concern with ivermectin and now understand why the doses are so massive. Ivermectin has a hard time getting into the lungs systemically. To get any to your lungs you do need those high doses. Once again you want to treat early before the virus hits your lungs. Peru had been using it and their cases seemed to be making dramatic recoveries. They stopped using and rocketed to high death rates. In some studies ivermectin preforms well and in other they say no difference. I tend to believe the Doctors who use the protocol on day to day basis. I am finding other interesting things. Like when it comes to steroids covid patients should have use of budesonide inhalers as opposed to the hospital protocol dexamethasone. That only seem to be slighting helping patients already on oxygen or vent where budesonide helps keep you off oxygen and vent. Also the go to drug at my hospital remdesivir has dismal stats. No wonder everyone is dying. I was also not impressed with hydroxychloroquine but other antimalarial drugs seem much more promising.

One thing I keep running across over and over in studies is how many herbals can acutely keep the virus from replicating. When my daughter had covid we only used herbals and supplements because ivermectin protocol was not out yet. Some of the studies on these herbals are very ,very impressive. I hope to add them to the list on the first thread this weekend. I got two in tea form and will be sipping them all weekend while I'm in covid city. It could not hurt to have them for backup if not responding to the ivermectin.
Kudos to you - impressive work.

Speaking of "herbals", check out "star anise"... which is the flavoring of some brands of "Pastis" booze.
Aside from my morning gin&tonic, before supper I have a glass of (watered-down) "CASANIS" brand pastis (only anise, 2 kinds, no "licorice"), along with all my "supplements".

Was suggested by the French "witch-doctor" (actually one of the top 7 virologists in the world) at the origin of the the HCQ treatment, Professor Didier RAOULT, to a friend of his (Philippe de Villiers - "sane REAL conservative" free-thinker, entrepreneur, quickly recovered)... for its anti-viral properties.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I keep running across over and over in studies is how many herbals can acutely keep the virus from replicating
Which herbals are you seeing?

I don't know if it's considered an herbal, but when I was down with the coof, I had started taking quercetin at the first signs of it and my bad symptoms (difficulty breathing and low O2) were gone in a little under 3 days. I used the liquid version of it.

Even the US.gov openly publishes that it inhibits virus replication of influenza and rhinovirus', and I figured that if it's known to inhibit replication of those types of virus', odds are good it would inhibit coronavirus replication too.
.....and in my experience, it certainly seemed to.

Check out the titles of these search results. Sounds promising. To my laymans ears, anyways.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I don't know if it's considered an herbal, but when I was down with the coof, I had started taking quercetin at the first signs of it and my bad symptoms (difficulty breathing and low O2) were gone in a little under 3 days. I used the liquid version of it.

Even the US.gov openly publishes that it inhibits virus replication of influenza and rhinovirus', and I figured that if it's known to inhibit replication of those types of virus', odds are good it would inhibit coronavirus replication too.

Check out the titles of these search results. Sounds promising. To my laymans ears, anyways.

Ill put the list of herbs on the first post in this ivermectin thread when I finish researching. One of the herbs that looks really promising does have some cautions with it so I want to research first. Quercetin is amazing stuff and is on the covid protocol. I started taking it two years ago with stinging nettle and herbal nasal spray for lifelong sinus issues and its been really helpful. I think one of the issues with herbals is people except them to be like an antibiotic. You take a few and feel better in a day. They require much higher doses more frequently and can take longer.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Horowitz: CDC endorsed use of ivermectin … for Afghan refugees!​

I am pissed now.......

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

isn't it amazing we can have such valuable supplements in the war on covid and the hospital has no interest in using them. They go strictly by corrupt CDC recommendations. Hopefully none us will end up in a hospital . If you go to PubMed and search supplements and herbs and covid its full of promising things we have never heard of.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Here's link to Customs seizing 'ivermectin' recently so I'm not 100% sure my order comes thru from 'EmedsMart'. Probably best to split order with HCQ & doxycyclin one order and Ivermectin as other? Just $220 so no biggee. It's funny as I got 'bogus' testosterone enanthate from Monrovia in the past and only had one order snagged. This is off 'Survivalist Board' and mentioned are other India Pharmacy names like 'ReliableRXpharmacy' and 'alldaychemist'. Time will tell. A lot to be said for liquid ivermectin which is available and basically zero chance for bogus meds.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Avalon, you should consider adding Silver to the list. I mean we have a huge thread on the stuff on the site. Works to kills just about all the things except maybe parasites. Certainly can't hurt and may help with the secondary infections.