• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Patients overdosing on ivermectin backing up rural Oklahoma hospitals, ambulances

I call BS on this! Here's the source: "A rural Oklahoma doctor said". Multiple national media outlets are propagating this without any research or confirmation.

Here are some of the claims:

"patients who are taking the horse de-wormer medication, ivermectin, to fight COVID-19 are causing emergency room and ambulance back ups."

"patients are packing his eastern and southeastern Oklahoma hospitals after taking ivermectin doses meant for a full-sized horse"

"they believed false claims the horse de-wormer could fight COVID-19."

"The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities"

"All of their ambulances are stuck at the hospital waiting for a bed to open"

"figuring out a dosage themselves."

Contrast this with a different story: U.S. NEWS Oklahoma having an influx of patients overdosing on Ivermectin

"caused an overwhelming amount of people needing treatment for overdosing on the drug across Oklahoma."

"Since the beginning of May, we’ve received reports of 11 people being exposed to ivermectin"

"Most developed relatively minor symptoms"

"The Food and Drug Administration has only approved the use of the drug in humans specifically for external parasites"
This is false, Ivermectin is approved for intestinal strongyloidiasis, as well as other internal afflictions.

Conclusions-

The overwhelming amount of 11 people over 4 months with mostly minor symptoms are clogging the state's hospital and ambulance systems, denying medial care to others.

And I ask, if incorrect dosage is leading to the problem, why don't they tell people what the correct dosage is? In the same spirit as telling people to not shoot drugs, but if you must, here are free needles and a clean place to do it.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Same on Detroit radio when interviewing a Dr. All the animal drugs are different than people drugs bs she was spewing. That's how we know it's not true.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just a little info. Don’t know how useful. Guy I work with is a cowboy type. He and his brother know very well what ivermectin is and have used it for years on their horses. His brother had been in the hospital for five days on O2. That was on Tuesday. He (let’s call him Stan) went on days off Tuesday and I’m on 14 days of vacation so I won’t see him for a while. Stan said his brother had been dosing ivermectin weekly as a prophylactic for months. I asked if they were dosing zinc and vitamin D as well. He said no. I explained that the zinc and D is critical as the ivermectin is only there to help the zinc get into the cells. I wished him and his brother the best but, the brother is in the system now so it’s hard to tell how it turns out. Stan is a straight shooter. I absolutely believe he and his brother have been dosing weekly.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just a little info. Don’t know how useful. Guy I work with is a cowboy type. He and his brother know very well what ivermectin is and have used it for years on their horses. His brother had been in the hospital for five days on O2. That was on Tuesday. He (let’s call him Stan) went on days off Tuesday and I’m on 14 days of vacation so I won’t see him for a while. Stan said his brother had been dosing ivermectin weekly as a prophylactic for months. I asked if they were dosing zinc and vitamin D as well. He said no. I explained that the zinc and D is critical as the ivermectin is only there to help the zinc get into the cells. I wished him and his brother the best but, the brother is in the system now so it’s hard to tell how it turns out. Stan is a straight shooter. I absolutely believe he and his brother have been dosing weekly.

I think vitamin C and vitamin D are still way underrated in all this. I used vitamin C and vitamin D as my sole countermeasure to flus and colds for many years. I've never visited a doctor for a cold or a flu. Even before I started supplementing vitamins, I just rode them out and never saw a doctor. In the current environment my distrust of hospitals has increased to off the charts.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Off a post on Zero-Hedge: "The hospital execution protocol is to shutdown their kidneys with Vyomycin, Remdesivir and massive amounts of steroids, so the body cannot remove fluids. Then they pump massive amounts of fluids thru an IV to 'prevent dehydration'. That fluid fills up the abdominal cavity, then starts to surround & fill the lungs, which is when the ventilators come-out, then fluid fills up the skull and causes massive brain damage. Followed by death". Also the below video (first 15min) is on this subject and worth watching.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Here's link to Customs seizing 'ivermectin' recently so I'm not 100% sure my order comes thru from 'EmedsMart'. Probably best to split order with HCQ & doxycyclin one order and Ivermectin as other? Just $220 so no biggee. It's funny as I got 'bogus' testosterone enanthate from Monrovia in the past and only had one order snagged. This is off 'Survivalist Board' and mentioned are other India Pharmacy names like 'ReliableRXpharmacy' and 'alldaychemist'. Time will tell. A lot to be said for liquid ivermectin which is available and basically zero chance for bogus meds.

I'm back to having the shipping label state "Dr." or "Professor" in front of my name, or 2nd line of address "Free Clinic"... That might just "slip through" easier...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Off a post on Zero-Hedge: "The hospital execution protocol is to shutdown their kidneys with Vyomycin, Remdesivir and massive amounts of steroids, so the body cannot remove fluids. Then they pump massive amounts of fluids thru an IV to 'prevent dehydration'. That fluid fills up the abdominal cavity, then starts to surround & fill the lungs, which is when the ventilators come-out, then fluid fills up the skull and causes massive brain damage. Followed by death". Also the below video is on this subject and worth watching.

Damn. More confirmation that depopulation is part of the Great Reset. The extreme level of diabolicalness of the elite is astounding. They designed a plan that kills people with injections, and meanwhile kills with hospital visits. Anyone who still believes conspiracies don't exist needs a bucket of ice water dumped on them. May God help us.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Interesting commentary

DYODD

1630764695677.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Dr. Crunch.

I like that idea.
Funny thing - sometimes people make assumptions on my "moniker" dacrunch...

I've been using dacrunch ever since the "internet text-only forums" started, with the "3-months-free-trial" at "Prodigy" (fake name & a PO box, so never paid for it, worked for over a year...) ... 1980's... phone modem... 300 baud?...

I had to find a "user name", and my son's pet lizard in the vivarium was called "Cruncher", from the way he chomped on his bug-feed...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Long but good thread, so this question may have already been answered, but here goes:

How to obtain the natural raw materials in order to produce a form of HCQ or Ivermectin?

Obviously, it is manufactured from something that perhaps grows on trees, plants, roots?

I have given up on obtaining HCQ or Ivermectin because BIG pharma has the MDs by the testes, and now even the farm supply stores want proof of animal ownership.

Thanks in advance!

Edit

I found this:

Cinchona bark

Anyone have direct experience with it?

Cinchona Bark to make Tonic Water​

Add cinchona bark, herbs and spices to the water and boil for ten minutes, stirring occasionally. Take the pan off the stove, cover and let steep for an hour. After steeping, very carefully remove the lid and without stirring, pour through a strainer and then a coffee filter slowly. This may take several coffee filters to complete. When the filtration is complete, warm the liquid up then add the citric acid and syrup. The longer you boil the herbs the easier it is to burn them therefor I suggest that you do a slow gentle boil for 10 minutes and then steep them for an hour.

4 cups water
¼ cup cinchona bark powder (or ½ cup cinchona bark cut)
1 tsp whole allspice berries
¼ cup citric acid
¼ tsp salt
1 ½ cups of agave syrup

Combine water, bark, and berries in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Once mixture starts to boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.

Remove from heat and strain out solids using a strainer. You’ll need to fine-strain the mixture, as it still contains quite a bit of the cinchona bark. Use a coffee filter, it may take 2 or 3.

Once you’re satisfied with the clarity of your mix, heat it back up on the stovetop (never microwave), and then add citric acid, salt, and agave syrup to each cup of your hot mix. Stir until combined, and store in the attractive bottle of your choice.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Long but good thread, so this question may have already been answered, but here goes:

How to obtain the natural raw materials in order to produce a form of HCQ or Ivermectin?

Obviously, it is manufactured from something that perhaps grows on trees, plants, roots?

I have given up on obtaining HCQ or Ivermectin because BIG pharma has the MDs by the testes, and now even the farm supply stores want proof of animal ownership.

Thanks in advance!
Just received the 500ml bottle of Ivermax 1% in the mail from National Ropers Supply. Total was $90.70 and basically a 'herds worth' year supply. It says out of stock on website but keep checking back/leave email? There are other sites in stock. As someone on Surviliast Board stated there is lots of fake meds out there so even India might not be safe? At least Horse meds are unlikely to be bogus becuase of the lack of profit margin? My India order is weeks+ away as Customs can hold for 45-days and it may be seized? This is 'bird in hand-better than 2 in bush'.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Posted on the other Covid Board but posting this slide here also. Its from lecture given by Dr. McCullough and he says its the 'go-to' treatment protocol being used around the world. Sorry for quality as can't figure out how to screen capture, dudh. If you know anyone on the fence about the jab have them watch this and they won't IMO. The doctor got the jab early on and isn't a anti-vaxer per se.

P1010319.JPG

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Patients overdosing on ivermectin backing up rural Oklahoma hospitals, ambulances

I call BS on this! Here's the source: "A rural Oklahoma doctor said". Multiple national media outlets are propagating this without any research or confirmation.

Here are some of the claims:

"patients who are taking the horse de-wormer medication, ivermectin, to fight COVID-19 are causing emergency room and ambulance back ups."

"patients are packing his eastern and southeastern Oklahoma hospitals after taking ivermectin doses meant for a full-sized horse"

"they believed false claims the horse de-wormer could fight COVID-19."

"The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities"

"All of their ambulances are stuck at the hospital waiting for a bed to open"

"figuring out a dosage themselves."

Contrast this with a different story: U.S. NEWS Oklahoma having an influx of patients overdosing on Ivermectin

"caused an overwhelming amount of people needing treatment for overdosing on the drug across Oklahoma."

"Since the beginning of May, we’ve received reports of 11 people being exposed to ivermectin"

"Most developed relatively minor symptoms"

"The Food and Drug Administration has only approved the use of the drug in humans specifically for external parasites"
This is false, Ivermectin is approved for intestinal strongyloidiasis, as well as other internal afflictions.

Conclusions-

The overwhelming amount of 11 people over 4 months with mostly minor symptoms are clogging the state's hospital and ambulance systems, denying medial care to others.

And I ask, if incorrect dosage is leading to the problem, why don't they tell people what the correct dosage is? In the same spirit as telling people to not shoot drugs, but if you must, here are free needles and a clean place to do it.
You've probably seen this:

It's bullshitte, of course.

The aim here is to increase the bzzz-bzzz-bzzz - to make "ivermectin abuse" the latest Public Health Crisis.

To lead to a BAN; and that way force more Deplorables and Refusniks to The Jab.

My gawd, has this ever become a sick society. Demonize health choices - THAT WORK - while poisoning everyone with Transhumanist genetic experimentation.

EDIT: I see someone else covered it first. Kudos...

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Posted on the other Covid Board but posting this slide here also. Its from lecture given by Dr. McCullough and he says its the 'go-to' treatment protocol being used around the world. Sorry for quality as can't figure out how to screen capture, dudh. If you know anyone on the fence about the jab have them watch this and they won't IMO. The doctor got the jab early on and isn't a anti-vaxer per se.

View attachment 223810
That video doesn’t play for me…

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma ivermectin crisis totally debunked. Link to more details 2 posts above. Let's start a betting pool of how many that published this "horse shit" will print a retraction! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, place your bets.....

Capture.JPG

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
That video doesn’t play for me…
Just clicked on it, there is that colored table on protocol with 'green arrow'. Its about 1/2 way down page. It's long , 85min, but good lecture. If you don't have the time catch the last 10min. as he is on fire. That table on the protocol (flow chart) is at 58min. and he speaks about it. He's had Covid and was vaxed early on.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just clicked on it, there is that colored table on protocol with 'green arrow'. Its about 1/2 way down page. It's long , 85min, but good lecture. If you don't have the time catch the last 10min. as he is on fire. That table on the protocol (flow chart) is at 58min. and he speaks about it. He's had Covid and was vaxed early on.
Weird still Can’t that video to play

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

Edit

I found this:

Cinchona bark

Anyone have direct experience with it?

Cinchona Bark to make Tonic Water​

Add cinchona bark, herbs and spices to the water and boil for ten minutes, stirring occasionally. Take the pan off the stove, cover and let steep for an hour. After steeping, very carefully remove the lid and without stirring, pour through a strainer and then a coffee filter slowly. This may take several coffee filters to complete. When the filtration is complete, warm the liquid up then add the citric acid and syrup. The longer you boil the herbs the easier it is to burn them therefor I suggest that you do a slow gentle boil for 10 minutes and then steep them for an hour.

4 cups water
¼ cup cinchona bark powder (or ½ cup cinchona bark cut)
1 tsp whole allspice berries
¼ cup citric acid
¼ tsp salt
1 ½ cups of agave syrup

Combine water, bark, and berries in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Once mixture starts to boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.

Remove from heat and strain out solids using a strainer. You’ll need to fine-strain the mixture, as it still contains quite a bit of the cinchona bark. Use a coffee filter, it may take 2 or 3.

Once you’re satisfied with the clarity of your mix, heat it back up on the stovetop (never microwave), and then add citric acid, salt, and agave syrup to each cup of your hot mix. Stir until combined, and store in the attractive bottle of your choice.
I just buy the Indian Tonic Water "natural flavoring = quinine"... at the store...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

View attachment 223810

Is this the "Screen Grab" that you wanted? (print-screen, then Paint)

Protocol.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I put this in one of the various CV threads:

L on Gab: 'That awkward moment when DHS/Homeland Security report mentions Ivermectin's ability to reduce viral shedding.

Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 9.41.39 PM.png

Last edited:

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Anyone using liquid 1% injectable might be interested in this device. I found the link off a post on Survivalist Board (lot's of info there!). If you're using a larger bottle of ivermectin you'll be punchering (sic) the rubber stopper many times and this device allows you to just use your Luer-Lock syringe without a needle. I ordered 3 off eBay. Supposedly they are hard to find. I'll post a review when I receive it.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I put this in one of the various CV threads:

L on Gab: 'That awkward moment when DHS/Homeland Security report mentions Ivermectin's ability to reduce viral shedding.

View attachment 223833
Didn't post well for me - so did my "job with PAINT" on it, hope it will post...

required release covid jan 2021.jpg

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Oklahoma ivermectin crisis totally debunked. Link to more details 2 posts above. Let's start a betting pool of how many that published this "horse shit" will print a retraction! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, place your bets.....

View attachment 223819
Here's hoping the bastard spreading this lie is removed from his profession.

Punishment for him should be playing catcher at an AID's clinic for the rest of his life.

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
This another flow-chart by Dr. Aquirre-Chang.
Here's hoping the bastard spreading this lie is removed from his profession.

Punishment for him should be playing catcher at an AID's clinic for the rest of his life.
Over on Zero-Hedge one of the commentors posted the OK Medical Boards complaint line so people can complain. I doubt it was a good career move. I knew a 'marine salvor' years ago, his saying was "You can salvage anything but a bad reputation".

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Somehow my large Ivermectin order did not get processed, so now Im looking everywhere for it. Got a order placed at a fleet farm a few cities over. Other than that they are locking the stuff down. Cant find it anywhere.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Somehow my large Ivermectin order did not get processed, so now Im looking everywhere for it. Got a order placed at a fleet farm a few cities over. Other than that they are locking the stuff down. Cant find it anywhere.

try these peoples...I just ordered a case from them and got it in a week

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
So, which one did you get?

The paste, injection, or pour-on?
Their liquid is expensive. National Ropers Supply is cheaper (leave email and they'll notify when in stock). IF you're thinking about stocking up I'd do it sooner than later. That link even has a sign retailers can download and print. Big push against therapeutics so Big Pharma is 'all in' with JABS-JABS-JABS.........

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks guys. This place is freaking awesome. Had to hear from the MIL this weekend that the wife and I are going to die because we are not vaccinated and are terrible people so I gotta stay alive.
Like I said none of us can die from covid or ivermectin overdose. Nope, nope, nope.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Glad I laid in a big stack, earlier.

Hopefully, things come to some sort of a stasis before I run out in ten months. Either this hysteria burns out, or online foreign suppliers pop up.

Horse goo was always a big seller, especially around here, with McRanches all over. Plenty of horse people, and they depend on it. Hopefully I can get it, and lock down a supply chain, until we quit the Covhysteria, and just move to a shooting civil war.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Australian Senator speaks out

HORSEY PASTE - IVERMECTIN​