• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ivermectin Covid Protocol/ Covid Vaccine Injury Protocol/ Replies put in the Covid thread or the Vaccine thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am not a Doctor and this is not medical advice. It is various protocols for COVID and avoiding vaccine injury.

Drug checker chart on WebMD, check all meds for interactions.

Do your own research as far as interactions with medications go. All supplement and ivermectin should be checked against your meds and other supplements . Also know the side effects of ivermectin.

Anyone attempting to treat covid at home needs to jump on it quickly. Immediate treatment is the key because ivermectin slows down virus replication. Also there is a reason for the list of supplements below. They each have a place in the protocol. Aspirin in crucial.
This video is long but you will understand covid, home treatment and why the vaccines are not working after watching it.

Here Is the Video by Dr. Peter McCullough That Is Changing Minds About the 'Vaccines' ⋆ The Liberty Daily

In our struggle to expose the regime and its proxies for aggressively promoting the Covid-19 shots despite real science telling us to avoid them like the plague, I often get concerned that we’re just not breaking through. Oftentimes, it feels like the unambiguous risks, total lack of efficacy...
thelibertydaily.com

List of supplements and supplies
Ivermectin , horse paste or liquid. If using please understand dosing. The DECIMAL point counts when dosing liquid!! The list of where to buy ivermectin can be fluid but local feed and farm stores, The Tractor Supply Store. Amazon has some over priced horse paste.
Quercitin
zinc
Vitamin D
Melatonin
Vitamin C
B vitamin Complex-I have been researching it and B gets depleted quick with covid.
Supplies
thermometer
Oxygen O2 pulse meter
TB syringes if using liquid ivermectin
Aspirin
All these can be found on amazon

Always check side effects and drug interactions.

Zithromax and doxycycline are used to treat possible secondary pneumonia that comes with covid. I get mine from different online PET stores. It changes according to supply. Search bird and fish antibiotics.

N-acetyl cysteine can help the lungs with oxygen. Research it Understand that it does conflict with hydroxychloroquine and quinine. That does not mean it isn't helpful to be used now to build glutathione levels and you can take when not taking hydroxychloroquine. Amazon does not carry it. It will soon be off the market so stock up. It can still be found on most vitamin sites.

Hydrogen Peroxide Nebulizing

Proning or laying on your stomach is crucial when is respiratory distress
www.pennmedicine.org

Proning During COVID-19 - Penn Medicine

Physical position affects the distribution and volume of air in the lungs. The prone position helps patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) have better ventilation/perfusion levels.
www.pennmedicine.org

Hydrogen peroxide Protocol
Curing Viruses with Hydrogen Peroxide: Can a simple therapy stop the pandemic?

Frontline Docotrs Covid Kit video on Bitchute
odysee.com

FLCCC WEEKLY UPDATE August 18, 2021: Focus on Outpatients—Defeating the Delta Variant

Dr. Pierre Kory is joined by FLCCC physicians Dr. Fred Wagshul and Dr. Keith Berkowitz to discuss outpatient management of COVID-19 and effective ways to defeat the Delta variant and avoid hospitaliza...
odysee.com
odysee.com

Cannabis to help with virus replication
www.biorxiv.org

Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response

The rapid spread of COVID-19 underscores the need for new treatments. Here we report that cannabidiol (CBD), a compound produced by the cannabis plant, inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection. CBD and its metabolite, 7-OH-CBD, but not congeneric cannabinoids, potently block SARS-CoV-2 replication in lung...
www.biorxiv.org
www.biorxiv.org

Herbals that have shown activity against covid
I found several other herbs but they do have a lot of cautions and interactions. The two listed below are much safer. Check side effects and interactions with meds.
We have been using andrographis for years. It can really help shorten viral colds and flu.

Andrographis​

Thailand Approves Asian Herb Andrographis to Treat COVID-19 - American Botanical Council

www.herbalgram.org
www.herbalgram.org

Perilla​

Perilla (Perilla frutescens) leaf extract inhibits SARS-CoV-2 via direct virus inactivation

Frontline Doctors Protocol
1628623694274.jpg

IVERMECTIN DOSING CHART
P1010289 (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thread To Avoid Vaccine Damage Or Post Vaccine Damage

I am not a Doctor and this is not medical advice. It is various protocols for avoiding vaccine injury.

I'm going to summarize some protocols here. There is no set protocol for avoiding covid 19 vaccine injury. What I have found in the following links below is this. Some suggest staying on the ivermectin protocol before and after vaccination is the way to go. They basically treat the vaccine like you had the virus and say injury can be avoided by using the covid protocol before and after vax. We all have the protocol from the ivermectin link and its in one of the links below.

Drug checker chart on WebMD, check all meds for interactions.

Have a dose of Ibuprofen on board the night before vaccine, two hours before vaccine and keep taking it for a few days after. The reason Faucci told people not to take it when vaccinated is because it interferes with the spike proteins If you are on blood thinners be cautious

Follow Frontline Doctor Ivermectin protocol during vaccination. I would start first dose before vaccine. Don't forget the aspirin unless on blood thinners already. Anyone on blood thinners needs to be cautious

Pine needle Tea and Start anise tea or tinctures

covid protocol thread

Ivermectin/ Covid Kit Thread

COVID KIT Not medical advice Do your own research as far as interactions with medications go. All supplement and ivermectin should be checked against your meds and other supplements . Also know the side effects of ivermectin. Anyone attempting to treat covid at home needs to jump on it quickly...
www.goldismoney2.com

There is also some compelling studies on pine needle tea. The study is below in the links. You can use an extract or drink tea or do both. Extracts can be powerful but there may be merit to doing both tea and extract. One extract also has star anise in it and that looks like a promising addition to pine needle.

Updated information about spike protein mechanism and how to treat vaccine damage and Long Covid:
The first image is spike protein/crystal aggregates found in humanized rats spontaneously.
The next image is those materials deposited in the eyes of long covid patients, you can see them under a blacklight.
The final image is calcium phosphate crystals in a biological system, they look identical to these crystals and have the same fluorescence depending on what crystalline form they are in.
It seems the spike protein causes deposition of iron/calcium phosphate materials which integrate with the nerves and the brain.
These can overgrow and cause symptoms of neuroferritinopathy/brain iron overload and/or calcinosis/vascular calcification/brain calcification/freys syndrome.
Rapid Treatment:
30mg melatonin / 500mg nicotinic acid - look up niatonin method
2000mg 3x a day IP-6 - iron binding
1000mg curcumin with black pepper 3x a day - iron binding
Sodium Thiosulfate 1tsp a day - calcium binding

This pine needle, star anise tincture just came back in stock on Etsy and goes fast.

www.etsy.com

White Pine Needle & Star Anise Herbal Tincture | Etsy

It was a long time formulating this product...but sacred Herbal Medicine takes time, love and a whole lot of care, as the magic unfolds, we appreciate your patience....This is a special formula...if you know, you know.✨ White Pine Needle & Star Anise | Suramin/Shikimic Acid Immune Defence
www.etsy.com
www.etsy.com

Pine needle teas are all over Etsy

Pine needle tea | Etsy

Check out our pine needle tea selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
www.etsy.com
www.etsy.com

In one of the links below is some compelling info on the hydrogen peroxide nebulizing Lucdiver has talked about.

Everyone has to read and decide for themselves. My personal plan if anyone in the family has to be vaxxed is they will have both Benadryl and ibuprofen in their blood at the time the vax is given. Find the interesting info and studies on covid and ibuprofen in one of the threads below. There is a reason Fauci told us not to take it. :mad:
Benadryl will not stop a full blow anaphylactic reaction but it could help with hives and other allergic issues . Two people in my work area ended up in the ER with allergic reactions after the Pfizer vax. We will also do the ivermectin protocol and pine needle extracts an teas.

There is lots of other good info in this thread for other protocols.

Remedies & Protocols for victims of CoV-19 vaccine injuries

t.me
t.me

How to Guard Against the Spike Protein Contagion Caused By The Covid Vaccinated

by Dr. Judy Mikovits POSSIBLE ANTIDOTE FOR THE V-SERUM AND THE CURRENT SPIKE PROTEIN CONTAGION State of the Nation Dr. Judy Mikovits (1 min. MP4 is attached) has revealed that the medical establish…
rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com
rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com

Resolving "Long-Haul COVID" and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein | Appalachian Wellness

Table of Contents1 Commentary by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD1.1 Therapeutic Agents and Their Mechanisms1.2 Recap1.3 References1.4 Nutritional Medicine is Orthomolecular Medicine1.5 Find a Doctor Commentary by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD (OMNS June 21, 2021) Although the mainstream media outlets might have...
appwell.net
appwell.net

Spike Detox and Optimal Health

spikedetox.blogspot.com
spikedetox.blogspot.com
This is mostly herbal based
iamajuicer.wordpress.com

Things that may help with Covid and Covid shot injury.

Written by Lee Stevenson. Sorry I am a lousy editor. This is not medical advice if you are sick please consult an experienced and knowledgeable functional medicine practitioner. Please research the…
iamajuicer.wordpress.com
iamajuicer.wordpress.com

www.naturalnews.com

Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission? Learn about suramin, shikimic acid and how to make your own extracts

Disclaimer: The information presented in this article and podcast are for informational purposes only. Nothing present here is intended to diagnose or treat any disease, and there are no supplements or products offered for sale in relation to this information. Word is spreading that pine needle t
www.naturalnews.com
www.naturalnews.com

www.healthline.com

Antihistamines May Help Prevent Allergic Reactions to COVID-19 Vaccine

New research has found that antihistamines help resolve the allergic reactions some people experience after being vaccinated with the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines.
www.healthline.com
www.healthline.com

So I am going to put this out there. You guys have to read and decide. If you take ibuprofen and its in your blood before the vax it can possibly affect how the vaccine works. It can slow down the inflammation from the spike protein. for yourselves. Read and decide.
www.healthline.com

Should You Avoid Pain Relievers After the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Aches and fever are common side effects of coronavirus vaccination. But will taking acetaminophen or ibuprofen affect how well the vaccine works?
www.healthline.com
www.healthline.com

This whole study is interesting but skip to 5 and 6 . So this is why Fauci tell us not to take Ibuprofen. It helps
Read this study vvvvvvvvv
Early use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in COVID-19 might reverse pathogenesis, prevent complications and improve clinical outcomes

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Quercetin 500 Mg acts as an ionophore with zinc - shop pricing, but this one is fairly inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.