• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

January 6th

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
DC police reportedly stationed at Dulles and Reagan arresting and detaining people, searching luggage, etc.
All roads into DC are being roadblocked.
War is surely here.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Any pics or video Duck?

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Declass still gonna happen?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder if a juicy appetizer will drop tomorrow to help convince the fence sitters before the festivities begin on Wednesday?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
DC police reportedly stationed at Dulles and Reagan arresting and detaining people, searching luggage, etc.
All roads into DC are being roadblocked.
War is surely here.
This does not show up on the traffic map of DC.
Any more details?
Are any patriots getting in?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1609815872801.png

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't you get the word?

the cia murdered jfk and Epstein

Epstein is still alive (no dead-man's switch-activation).

And who knows where all the bodies are buried?

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Trump: oh and by the way, aliens are real, and the cia murdered jfk and Epstein. And Bill Clinton is a pedophile just like Biden.

That would really get folks riled.

Aliens - are demons

CIA murdered JFK - yes

And Epstein - maybe not

Bill Clinton is a pedophile like Biden - ya think?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Trump: oh and by the way, aliens are real, and the cia murdered jfk and Epstein. And Bill Clinton is a pedophile just like Biden.

That would really get folks riled.

Should an admission about the reality of aliens come to pass, it would cause a crisis of faith unlike any ever experienced on the planet, culminating with the evaporation of the false divinity myth perpetuated by every single organised religion and ultimately the destruction of the Vatican.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Should an admission about the reality of aliens come to pass, it would cause a crisis of faith unlike any ever experienced on the planet, culminating with the evaporation of the false divinity myth perpetuated by every single organised religion and ultimately the destruction of the Vatican.
Then they would owe property tax on all that real estate they own too. They might even have to return all the gold the spanish and Portugese stole when the pope divided up South America for them.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Rumor has it that antifa and BLM are sending in bus loads of people who will be dressed to blend in with MAGA supporters including wearing camouflage and MAGA hats, but with the MAGA hats turned around to help each other identify themselves from the rest. And the goal is to then do their usual terrorist b.s. with arson and destruction with the idea to make MAGA supporters look bad.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Rumor has it that antifa and BLM are sending in bus loads of people who will be dressed to blend in with MAGA supporters including wearing camouflage and MAGA hats, but with the MAGA hats turned around to help each other identify themselves from the rest. And the goal is to then do their usual terrorist b.s. with arson and destruction with the idea to make MAGA supporters look bad.

And now I am seeing news out there that the Proud Boys will dress in all black to look like antifa, lol. This could end up being a real shit show.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Let's get ready to rumble.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Very good Mr. Chieftain. I wonder how many know about the prophecy of St. Malachy.
Are these the last days of the Pedophile church? We shall soon see.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
For DC:

Concealed and open carry
A License to Carry a Handgun is required to legally carry a concealed handgun in the District of Columbia. Licenses are issued to qualified applicants on a "shall issue" basis by the Metropolitan Police Department. Licenses are granted to residents and non-residents. Concealed carry licenses issued by other jurisdictions are not valid in D.C. A license to carry is required for possessing a loaded handgun in a vehicle.[2][3]

Open carry is not allowed in District of Columbia.

The law declares that areas within 1,000 feet of a school, college, day care center, playground, library, public housing complex and other public gathering spot to be enhanced penalty zones. The Metropolitan Police Department claims that this restriction does not apply to those who have concealed carry permits, and only acts as a penalty enhancement against those who are carrying illegally.[4][5][6]

Possession of firearms
In District of Columbia, all firearms, except some black powder firearms, must be registered with the police, by the terms of the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975.

The same law also prohibited the possession of handguns, even in private citizens' own homes, unless they were registered before 1976. However, the handgun ban was struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court in the 2008 case District of Columbia v. Heller. The Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment acknowledges and guarantees the right of the individual to possess and carry firearms, and therefore D.C.'s ban on handguns was unconstitutional.[7]

Following the Heller decision, the Council of the District of Columbia enacted a set of rules regulating the possession of handguns and long guns in citizens' homes. Reductions were made to the DC laws in 2012 and 2015 under threat of lawsuits from gun owners and prospective gun owners.[8] On September 18, 2015, a federal appeals court struck down some parts of the District's gun registration law as unconstitutional, while upholding other parts of the law.[9][10]

In addition to each firearm being registered with the police, the rules require that applicants undergo an NCIC background check and submit to fingerprinting. The firearms registry photographs the applicant. Applicants must take an online gun safety course. Applicants must also declare at what address it will be kept. Each firearm is registered to an individual only, meaning couples who wish to own firearms must purchase two separate firearms. Handgun registrants must be at least 21 years old. Long gun registration is allowed for persons 18–21 years of age with a NCIC qualified adult co-registering. Handgun models are limited to any handgun appearing on any one of the California, Massachusetts, Maryland or DC Police "approved rosters" by make/model. Long guns are controlled by an allowed/not-allowed attributes list. Non residents, with a place of business or employment in DC may register a firearm to be maintained at that place of business or employment.[11][12][13]

There is a 10-day waiting period from purchase of firearm to possession.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_District_of_Columbia

View attachment 196369
"bear"

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And now I am seeing news out there that the Proud Boys will dress in all black to look like antifa, lol. This could end up being a real shit show.
They want us fighting each other. Instead, the capital should be beseiged.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think both religion and aliens are horseshit. Both have been created to control people using fear and guilt

Note: I DO believe in spirituality, not made made religion. For example, the native Americans got it right, the Vatican...not so much!

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think both religion and aliens are horseshit. Both have been created to control people using fear and guilt

me too....on the religion part

but after a little research into the Sumerians in general and Anunnaki specifically , those who came from above , it was difficult for me to deny the archaeological evidence contained in the Sumerian cuneiforms

C0CBA6E1-D3B5-4A4C-A92C-D716E81CB878.jpeg
5F666FBA-200E-4D36-91E8-F6C91172C76E.jpeg
586C51E1-DC70-4DF9-9635-D50D8D6D5A09.jpeg

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

but after a little research into the Sumerians in general and Anunnaki specifically , those who came from above , it was difficult for me to deny the archaeological evidence contained in the Sumerian cuneiforms

View attachment 196373
I'm not sure that depictions of modern day Apache helicopters, pleasure boats and the flying car from The Jetsons convinces me that aliens have been circling the skies above us. This is stuff already thought up by humans today. I'd be more likely to believe these had more to do with time travelers than space men but I get your drift.

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I was probed!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not sure that depictions of Apache helicopters, pleasure boats and the flying car from The Jetsons convinces me that aliens have been circling the skies above us. This is stuff already thought up by humans today. I'd be more likely to believe these had more to do with time travelers than space men but I get your drift.

yeah I’ve never changed anyone’s mind about aliens , it is a personal choice

it is an undeniable fact that the Sumerian cuneiforms are real and they are what , 5-6000 thousand years old?

it is easier for me to believe in artifacts than a concept , like time travel

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We all are but a speck of dust hurtlng through an infinite universe. Explain to me how important you are.
We are specks of dust made "in God's image" as the most precious jewel of His entire creation. We are so valuable to Him that he was willing to be born in a human body, live a sinless life, and be murdered without cause so that he could free us from eternal damnation.

Size doesn't matter.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Very good Mr. Chieftain. I wonder how many know about the prophecy of St. Malachy.
Are these the last days of the Pedophile church? We shall soon see.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

it appears to be a Vatican Fake which only means: all the Vatican has to do is 'follow their own prophesy', insert names when desired, fix 'titles and designations' as required, soon, 400 years later, you have a "provable prophecy"

etc...the long con...

View attachment 196373View attachment 196374View attachment 196375

and if God is omnipotent, and the Annunaki were tossed from the Kingdom, why wouldn't we want to trust they already 'knew' the future, they were once a part of the 'all knowing' cast away and all they had were these rocks and dirt...musta really pissed them off, but, maybe all they had were recollections of what they once 'knew' as what the future contained, but now, with their rocks and dirt, it all just seemed so far away, and basically all we see are spots or 'rememberences', rememberances of times they were not going to live to see...and they knew it

just saying, if they were of 'higher origin' and fell, they all knew things that they couldn't do anything about, they couldn't effect any change to or do anything to remedy their new condition...and now they're lords over the dirt people who were already here...cro magnons and the like

gods of stone and dirt...

so, back to the story...

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We all are but a speck of dust hurtlng through an infinite universe. Explain to me how important you are.

Which was EXACTLY the point to the biggest lie ever told.

If you think you're only a spec of dust in infinite space that evolved from an ape then it pushes the masses away from their creator. Why do you think evolution is pushed so hard and the Smithsonian shuts down archeology sites/findings that don't fit the narrative? Satan is the ultimate deceiver and he runs the physical realm of duality we are trapped in from metaphorically eating from the tree of good and evil (opposites).

Aliens = Demons/Fallen Angels/Nephilim/etc. is correct, IMO.

Read the book of Enoch the Catholics conveniently removed. The Fallen angels brought knowledge/technology down when they revolted from God.

If this whole Communism thing doesn't work, Plan B and Plan C that the NWO (guess who they're working for and how else could they know mans every weakness and planned this shit for sooooooo long through their secret societies and initiation processes) has up their sleeve might just work. Anyone ever see the movie Armageddon? An asteroid or meteor sure would unite us and can easily be faked by dropping a nuke or moab in the ocean. Ever notice what happens at the end of alien movies? Humanity gets its ass kicked until every Country UNITES for a one world government to beat them! Little do the masses know its just people wearing alien suits and using advanced technology that we call "UFOs". Shit, I cant remember the title of it, but one of the Netflix alien movies out right now encounters one of these "aliens" and pulls their mask off to see that they're human! Ain't that some shit? Supposedly, Werner Von Bron spilt the beans to a couple family members on what the plan was since he was so involved since operation paperclip. Check out the dudes tombstone. Interesting bible verse to engrave on there considering his work with NASA. Research Jack Parsons, Aliester Crowley, etc. and the lines between occult, rocket science and space seems to blend together. Weird shit!

Xfiles dropped hints too. You see the episode where the two "greys" (government peeps in alien suits talking to each other in English) try to abduct people in a car and then another triangular/pyramid (NWO loves this symbol) ship shows up a demon beams down from a red light and abducts the .gov pretend aliens LOL.

Reagan talked about it, so did Obama and Clinton. Here is what Clinton had to say:

Bill Clinton: “If we were visited someday, I wouldn’t be surprised, I just hope it’s not like Independence Day, the movie, that it’s a conflict. May be the only way to unite this increasingly divided world of ours. If they’re out there, think of how all the differences among people on earth would seem small if we felt threatened by a space invader…

Check out the video skip ahead to around 3:55 if you want to hear the Clinton quote:

Last edited:

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score

Note: I DO believe in spirituality, not made made religion. For example, the native Americans got it right, the Vatican...not so much!

Hmmm. I'm with you on the Vatican. I will need some convincing on native Americans though. From your approval, may I assume you are a fan of torture as a casual pasttime?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Which was EXACTLY the point to the biggest lie ever told.

If you think you're only a spec of dust in infinite space that evolved from an ape then it pushes the masses away from their creator. Why do you think evolution is pushed so hard and the Smithsonian shuts down archeology sites/findings that don't fit the narrative? Satan is the ultimate deceiver and he runs the physical realm of duality we are trapped in from metaphorically eating from the tree of good and evil (opposites).

Aliens = Demons/Fallen Angels/Nephilim/etc. is correct, IMO.

Read the book of Enoch the Catholics conveniently removed. The Fallen angels brought knowledge/technology down when they revolted from God.

If this whole Communism thing doesn't work, Plan B and Plan C that the NWO (guess who they're working for and how else could they know mans every weakness and planned this shit for sooooooo long through their secret societies and initiation processes) has up their sleeve might just work. Anyone ever see the movie Armageddon? An asteroid or meteor sure would unite us and can easily be faked by dropping a nuke or moab in the ocean. Ever notice what happens at the end of alien movies? Humanity gets its ass kicked until every Country UNITES for a one world government to beat them! Little do the masses know its just people wearing alien suits and using advanced technology that we call "UFOs". Shit, I cant remember the title of it, but one of the Netflix alien movies out right now encounters one of these "aliens" and pulls their mask off to see that they're human! Ain't that some shit? Supposedly, Werner Von Bron spilt the beans to a couple family members on what the plan was since he was so involved since operation paperclip. Check out the dudes tombstone. Interesting bible verse to engrave on there considering his work with NASA. Research Jack Parsons, Aliester Crowley, etc. and the lines between occult, rocket science and space seems to blend together. Weird shit!

Xfiles dropped hints too. You see the episode where the two "greys" (government peeps in alien suits talking to each other in English) try to abduct people in a car and then another triangular/pyramid (NWO loves this symbol) ship shows up a demon beams down from a red light and abducts the .gov pretend aliens LOL.

Reagan talked about it, so did Obama and Clinton. Here is what Clinton had to say:

Bill Clinton: “If we were visited someday, I wouldn’t be surprised, I just hope it’s not like Independence Day, the movie, that it’s a conflict. May be the only way to unite this increasingly divided world of ours. If they’re out there, think of how all the differences among people on earth would seem small if we felt threatened by a space invader…

Check out the video skip ahead to around 3:55 if you want to hear the Clinton quote:

Let's not forget these guys either.