• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

January 6th

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'm with you on the Vatican. I will need some convincing on native Americans though. From your approval, may I assume you are a fan of torture as a casual pasttime?
Every human culture....every single one....has their bad element! Many native American tribes were indeed savage and many more were not. Be careful not to paint with too broad a brush when referencing history. Remember, history is written by the victors

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's rather my point :-)
That human civilization should be destroyed? I wholeheartedly agree! Hopefully we won't have much longer to wait!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Patriots getting their asses kicked by BLM and the DC cops are protecting the attackers

It's going pretty much according to script and the patriots have no answers so far. I'm not sure what can happen now to change any of this. It's just the same old shit, different city!

Last edited:

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Deleted

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks SLV
Tomorrow will be even more epic.

(BTW... Earlier today I sent that pic to all my friends before finding out it was a fake.)

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be even more epic.

(BTW... Earlier today I sent that pic to all my friends before finding out it was a fake.)
It better be!!!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hopefully this will help lift our spirits a bit for tomorrow.
'Murica...fuck yeah!

1609908634672.png
1609908634672.png

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We all are but a speck of dust hurtlng through an infinite universe. Explain to me how important you are.

Maybe....just maybe...we got the “infinite universe” part wrong. After all, it’s only theoretical isn’t it?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
DC police reportedly stationed at Dulles and Reagan arresting and detaining people, searching luggage, etc.
All roads into DC are being roadblocked.
War is surely here.

Off your meds again huh duck?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Holy smoke! It’s Shootists dream girl, come true!
9C862744-C679-4364-BA66-A5E0F59252E6.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Maybe....just maybe...we got the “infinite universe” part wrong. After all, it’s only theoretical isn’t it?
How many licks does it take to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop? The world may never know.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Patriots getting their asses kicked by BLM and the DC cops are protecting the attackers

It's going pretty much according to script and the patriots have no answers so far. I'm not sure what can happen now to change any of this. It's just the same old shit, different city!

If this doesn't get your blood boiling then you don't have a pulse. The BLM woman hit a female patriot and the cops protected the piece of trash. Right around the 1 hour 21 minute mark.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Has the sky fallen yet?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Looks like the dims are going to take full control of our gov, not good when one party has all control.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Looks like the dims are going to take full control of our gov, not good when one party has all control.
Over the last 3 administrations both the Dims and the Pukes have had that 'full control' at one time or another and nothing has got better so I'm not sure how that full control, one way or the other helps anyone other then the rats in Congress. It's a game they play with us.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Over the last 3 administrations both the Dims and the Pukes have had that 'full control' at one time or another and nothing has got better so I'm not sure how that full control, one way or the other helps anyone other then the rats in Congress. It's a game they play with us.
There's bad blood this time, the parties are at each others throats worse than anytime I can remember. Is it 1861 again?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There's bad blood this time, the parties are at each others throats worse than anytime in my life.
The parties in DC are joined at the hip. What we see is a show, a facade to give the public the illusion that they're on opposite sides....They're not! They both on the opposite side of the people

Someone once said...

"It's a big club...you and I aren't in 'the big club'!"

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The parties in DC are joined at the hip. What we see is a show, a facade to give the public the illusion that they're on opposite sides....They're not! They both on the opposite side of the people

Someone once said...

"It's a big club...you and I aren't in 'the big club'!"

You’re one of the founding members of the 4D chess club. That was a pretty big club around here up until recently.

:dduck:

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
“It never started.”

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It hasn't? 7 states sent 2 slates of electors to the college. Yesterday a few out of a hundred thousand protestors broke into the capitol building(likely a false flag), stormed the place, and a woman was shot to death. The vice president seemingly flipped allegiance on the same day.

All this happened after 22 states, the POTUS, and more than a hundred CONgress creatures sued 4 state executives for what amounts to TREASON.

Tell me a time in your life when the US has been closer to civil war...I'd love to hear about it...for comparison purposes.

I don't know what happens next, but it seems to me the contingent that thinks Americans are merely going to lie down and accept a president Biden should be questioning that narrative...particularly after yesterday. Americans that are pissed off at their government have a far far better understanding of exactly where the traitors reside. Right off the top of my head I can rattle off 7 governors, 2 supremes, and countless CONgressional critters that should immediately be removed from office and awaiting trial.

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

This ain’t a civil war. lmao

Who is willing to kill and die for it? Cuz this ain’t it.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, thanks for the info. As I wasn't alive in 1776 or 1860 I haven't any first hand knowledge of what the beginnings of a revolutionary or civil war look like in America.

Delighted there are some 250 year old folk here with first hand knowledge to keep us grounded. ...or at least to spew apathy onto every thread. Guess Jan 6, 2021 was like any other day in American history. All hail president Biden...who was apparently certified yesterday? Actually I don't know WTF happened there. I did hear that the house traitors decided AZ objectors didn't count for much.

Sorry Cruz and Gosar, the 117th CONgress doesn't deal with piddly issues like rigged federal elections...better luck next time bruhs.
Who is willing to kill and die for it? Cuz this ain’t it.
Oh is it Jan 21 already? I guess my calendar is running slow.

Last edited:

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Please do...we need apathetic reminders here, to remind us of how Americans have already allowed their treasonous "representatives" to stomp all over their rights for far too long.

If there's a president Harris out of all this mess, then those that continue obeying deserve what they get.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1610031394991.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Please do...we need apathetic reminders here, to remind us of how Americans have already allowed their treasonous "representatives" to stomp all over their rights for far too long.

If there's a president Harris out of all this mess, then those that continue obeying deserve what they get.
Sadly, it seems that many Americans can't be trusted with this great country any longer

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ever occur to you endless apathy spreaders that goobermint does things the way they do because they're afraid of the American people?

Otherwise, why not simply seize power? Why not simply storm every state house by military force and drop 100k troops in the district of corruption? Why the slow played treason and the decades long assault on Americans' rights? With the concept that voting truly is meaningless there's no reason for Americans to play along anymore.

Keep pretending as though nothing has changed, but yesterday I watched a US senator stand up in joint session and point out that 39% of Americans believe the Nov 3 election was rigged for Biden. Things HAVE changed whether you choose to acknowledge it or no. The one world government crowd has stopped pretending like they give a damn about US sovereignty and Americans should stop pretending as though their "representatives" represent ANYTHING save their own naked ambition to subvert the individual liberties of all Americans.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
When your dead, you don't know your dead, all the pain and suffering is felt by other people...the same thing happens when your stupid!!!