• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

January 6th

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Good call. You gave one example of one person out of millions of people who know the election was stolen. Thanks for your valuable contribution.

This was the peak for all the trumpiteers, the big rally! It’s downhill from this point, y’all gonna calm down and wait for the next election like y’all been doing.

Not many are ready to actually kill or die or risk imprisonment.

That lady who got sprayed did more footwork than most of the people who say we need to overthrow the government right now and all she ended up doing was eating a nothingburger with a side of fail.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not many are ready to actually kill or die or risk imprisonment.
Ashli Babbit says hi. ...oh wait...

If you like your apathy, you can keep your apathy. At this point people complying are brain dead. No I'm not shooting people in the street, but I will no longer contribute a single penny in taxes to the federal regime. I'll not be filing federal income taxes in 2021 either and I'll be treating any future hush money(stimulus) precisely as I have in the past...ignoring that shit.

If someone pulls up in front of my home pretending to be an "authority" to steal my weapons, other property, kidnap anyone on my property, or inject me or anyone on my property with chemical operating systems posing as a "vaccine" ...I will blow their god damn brains out the back of their skulls. Goobermint drones that continue to comply with not Constitutional directives need to be made example and I'll be defending my own property rights as well as the rights to determine what goes into my own body...with deadly force if need be.

I have no representation in the federal regime and neither does my state legislature. If the only recourse to disputes between the states is the SCOTUS and those worthless eaters can't be bothered, then there is no Republic. Pretending as though there is at this point is dumb.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

If you like your apathy, you can keep your apathy. At this point people complying are brain dead. No I'm not shooting people in the street, but I will no longer contribute a single penny in taxes to the federal regime. I'll not be filing federal income taxes in 2021 either and I'll be treating any future hush money(stimulus) precisely as I have in the past...ignoring that shit.

If someone pulls up in front of my home pretending to be an "authority" to steal my weapons, other property, kidnap anyone on my property, or inject me or anyone on my property with chemical operating systems posing as a "vaccine" ...I will blow their god damn brains out the back of their skulls. Goobermint drones that continue to comply with not Constitutional directives need to be made example and I'll be defending my own property rights as well as the rights to determine what goes into my own body...with deadly force if need be.

I have no representation in the federal regime and neither does my state legislature. If the only recourse to disputes between the states is the SCOTUS and those worthless eaters can't be bothered, then there is no Republic. Pretending as though there is at this point is dumb.
I agree 100% with this sentiment! While following this protocol may curtail my shelf life on this planet I'd rather follow this path than succumb to the communist Bolsheviks. I'll be bobbing and weaving as much as possible knowing that eventually they'll get me but, since I've already lived for a majority of my life I'm OK with that.

I have tools and plans in place which I would never reveal here on on any other internet connected medium which will help aid in my efforts. 'Be prepared' has been a motto I've lived by since my days with the Boy Scouts and it's served me well in my adult life. Being prepared has never been more critical than it has over the past few years and into tomorrow.

Thanks Solarion!!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I agree 100% with this sentiment! While following this protocol may curtail my shelf life on this planet I'd rather follow this path than succumb to the communist Bolsheviks. I'll be bobbing and weaving as much as possible knowing that eventually they'll get me but, since I've already lived for a majority of my life I'm OK with that.

Thanks Solarion!!
That’s where I am at, too. What good will it do me to bow to the communist Marxian god and live as a slave to the state. Better to die in opposition, right? Anybody who shows up at your door to treat you like a slave, deserves to pay for it.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That’s where I am at, too. What good will it do me to bow to the communist Marxian god and live as a slave to the state. Better to die in opposition, right? Anybody who shows up at your door to treat you like a slave, deserves to pay for it.
Beware the old fucks. They're still extremely dangerous and have little left to lose. It's best to let them lie and expire naturally :)

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
134694501_3656076651140772_3861011042566549316_n.jpg

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score
Good call. You gave one example of one person out of millions of people who know the election was stolen. Thanks for your valuable contribution.

There were hundreds of thousands of those people in DC yesterday. I don't know exactly how many, but there were a lot of people there. How many more did not make the trip?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Downloaded and archived!

This was an execution! It was planned for a specific purpose. If that girl was my daughter I would be on a mission to track down this scum and gain my revenge
What's crazy is that there armed LEO right there by her? Why shoot her with the cavalry right there?

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Idk... What did she think was going to happen? It’s not a game.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2021-01-07-at-11.13.47-AM.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The dumb ass that pulled the trigger should be up on murder charges, and they need to be publicly identified.
He wasn't a dumb ass, he was an assassin performing his mission as part of an overall FF plan.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Beware the old fucks. They're still extremely dangerous and have little left to lose. It's best to let them lie and expire naturally :)

No, they're relying on Wu Flu to do that.

And it is lethal. Just to people with "co-morbidities" - many of them, age-related.

I don't think it was intended that way - it's a dud, crap, like everything China makes - but that's how it is turning out, and why HCQ had to be banned so fast.

This is what they WANT. Boomer-Remover. Save antiSocial inSecurity and get the State's fingers in to old people's savings and assets.

Oh, and that "mutated" new strain? Mutated in Wuhan, I'd bet a month's pay. Beer Cooties 1.5.

We're going to see more and more of this. BECAUSE IT IS WORKING FOR THE LEFT, FOR THE GLOBALISTS, AND CHINA.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
When your dead, you don't know your dead, all the pain and suffering is felt by other people...the same thing happens when your stupid!!!

Actually.....a scary thought. We now know that brain activity continues after clinical death. Perhaps you do know when you’re dead. Many have claimed to come back from being dead and tell their experience.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I share your sentiment 100%. But be careful how you handle the income tax. That will catch up with you. There are “loopholes” you can take advantage of to avoid paying. But straight up refusal to file, even if you are constitutionally in the right, could get you into some hot water. The people running things are nothing short of mafia type thug criminals and they have bigger guns than you do.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Idk... What did she think was going to happen? It’s not a game.

Gee, I don’t know. The police removed the barricades and let her in. She was unarmed and standing near a closed door with a mix of other Trump supporters and police. I don’t think she expected to be murdered.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Actually.....a scary thought. We now know that brain activity continues after clinical death. Perhaps you do know when you’re dead. Many have claimed to come back from being dead and tell their experience.
If brain activity is still present you're not dead yet. When you start to smell like a chuck of rotten frumunda cheese THAT'S when you're dead

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Why don't you knock it off.

Articulate Walt, why breaking down a barricade into the capital while security has a gun pointed at them would end differently. Guns aren’t for show.

If it was BLM or antifa I think people’s tune would be different.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If brain activity is still present you're not dead yet. When you start to smell like a chuck of rotten frumunda cheese THAT'S when you're dead

That’s why I said “clinically”. Technically it’s when the heart stops pumping blood.

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Gee, I don’t know. The police removed the barricades and let her in. She was unarmed and standing near a closed door with a mix of other Trump supporters and police. I don’t think she expected to be murdered.

She thought breaking into the building was a game. It’s not.

Edit: the people who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse thought it was a game too. It wasn’t.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I share your sentiment 100%. But be careful how you handle the income tax. That will catch up with you. There are “loopholes” you can take advantage of to avoid paying. But straight up refusal to file, even if you are constitutionally in the right, could get you into some hot water. The people running things are nothing short of mafia type thug criminals and they have bigger guns than you do.
Thanks. I don't care. I'm not supporting this shit anymore. My government left me behind long ago and I'm not feeding this beast so that they can spend every waking hour destroying my rights.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks. I don't care. I'm not supporting this shit anymore. My government left me behind long ago and I'm not feeding this beast so that they can spend every waking hour destroying my rights.

Yeah I get it. Just saying....they may come after your rights a lot soon if you get on their tax evasion radar.

Occidentalist

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
A 7-foot fence is going up around the Capitol grounds, Army Secretary says

At a news conference Thursday, Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy said the military was erecting a 7-foot fence around the Capitol grounds in the wake of the storming of the building by supporters of President Donald Trump.

“Yesterday was a horrible and shameful day in our history,” McCarthy said of the takeover of the Capitol.

Around 6,200 National Guard troops from Washington, D.C., and six states have been mobilized to help police provide security in the capital. All of the military personnel will reach the capital by the weekend, he said.

“These personnel and these security measures will be in place for no less than the next 30 days,” McCarthy said.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...ound-the-capitol-grounds-army-secretary-says/

Well, Well.. I guess they won't be giving any more tours?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wanted to post this before it was yanked. Excuse if posted already - bf

THIS is the video...

i now have a different take on the shooter description but...murder occurred

anyone know his name?

did anyone make it completely through before this occurred? did they allow anyone else through?

think about it: Private chambers and they 'got too close'...but, even that shot doesn't sound 'fully loaded' for being that close with a broken window and close quarters

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not many are ready to actually kill or die or risk imprisonment
I certainly am.
Forced to do it 50 years ago, supposedly to kill Communists, who were nothing more than uneducated Vietnamese.
But now, I know the bastards are Communist.
If Trump gives the order, I'm there.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A 7-foot fence is going up around the Capitol grounds, Army Secretary says

At a news conference Thursday, Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy said the military was erecting a 7-foot fence around the Capitol grounds in the wake of the storming of the building by supporters of President Donald Trump.

“Yesterday was a horrible and shameful day in our history,” McCarthy said of the takeover of the Capitol.

Around 6,200 National Guard troops from Washington, D.C., and six states have been mobilized to help police provide security in the capital. All of the military personnel will reach the capital by the weekend, he said.

“These personnel and these security measures will be in place for no less than the next 30 days,” McCarthy said.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...ound-the-capitol-grounds-army-secretary-says/

Well, Well.. I guess they won't be giving any more tours?
Perhaps this fence is for keeping people in rather than keeping them out. Clearly the military is expecting something to happen. I wonder what it is!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I certainly am.
Forced to do it 50 years ago, supposedly to kill Communists, who were nothing more than uneducated Vietnamese.
But now, I know the bastards are Communist.
If Trump gives the order, I'm there.
It would be interesting to see the shitshow that would happen if they had the chance to come for the guns. I don't believe they'll ever get that chance!

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
According to Greg Hunter, on his latest interview (Alex Newman) he notes, or claims, that the military is "fanatically" devoted to Trump. I don't know if that's true, but I can believe it's at least partly the case. In personality, he's a man's man.

I wonder...if January 20 comes and no order involving the Insurrection Act...will the leaders just say, fuggit and rise up? Because I cannot think the military brass doesn't know what's going on with the Dumbos. At the very least, Intel certainly has an idea.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
According to Greg Hunter, on his latest interview (Alex Newman) he notes, or claims, that the military is "fanatically" devoted to Trump. I don't know if that's true, but I can believe it's at least partly the case. In personality, he's a man's man.

I wonder...if January 20 comes and no order involving the Insurrection Act...will the leaders just say, fuggit and rise up? Because I cannot think the military brass doesn't know what's going on with the Dumbos. At the very least, Intel certainly has an idea.

I’m thinking the internet and phones go dead at midnight Saturday. 10 days of darkness. Minimal impact to most businesses since it is the end of the weekly cycle and the new one hasn’t started.

It is now or never.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I’m thinking the internet and phones go dead at midnight Saturday. 10 days of darkness. Minimal impact to most businesses since it is the end of the weekly cycle and the new one hasn’t started.

It is now or never.

It is.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump hasn't decided what he's going to do, himself.

He's a decent man, at base. This kind of choice is not what he signed up for...but never, EVER have we seen such a large number of bought, turned, corrupted persons in government - and ALL of them deserve nooses; and more of their complicity coming out every day.

I hope he understands that pulling back doesn't give him a pass. The Left doesn't play by Marquess of Queensbury rules. Surrender, and you're shot...Trump WILL be jailed and maybe shot in a fake-escape attempt.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It is.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump hasn't decided what he's going to do, himself.

He's a decent man, at base. This kind of choice is not what he signed up for...but never, EVER have we seen such a large number of bought, turned, corrupted persons in government - and ALL of them deserve nooses; and more of their complicity coming out every day.

I hope he understands that pulling back doesn't give him a pass. The Left doesn't play by Marquess of Queensbury rules. Surrender, and you're shot...Trump WILL be jailed and maybe shot in a fake-escape attempt.
He didn't sign those EO's for nothing. Everything he does is for a reason. Trump is no stranger to playing dirty and right now the gloves are off. He and his family are in critical trouble and I'm sure he's in no mood to play nice! He has a world full of ammo to use against them and by God he will! Stay tuned and don't touch that dial!

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
... I hope he understands that pulling back doesn't give him a pass. The Left doesn't play by Marquess of Queensbury rules. Surrender, and you're shot...Trump WILL be jailed and maybe shot in a fake-escape attempt.
Or, hang himself with a homemade noose in his jail cell, like you know who, who didn’t kill himself.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score