• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

January 6th

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It is.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump hasn't decided what he's going to do, himself.

He's a decent man, at base. This kind of choice is not what he signed up for...but never, EVER have we seen such a large number of bought, turned, corrupted persons in government - and ALL of them deserve nooses; and more of their complicity coming out every day.

I hope he understands that pulling back doesn't give him a pass. The Left doesn't play by Marquess of Queensbury rules. Surrender, and you're shot...Trump WILL be jailed and maybe shot in a fake-escape attempt.
He knows that if he doesn't take care of this business, then he has left his devoted supporters high and dry, and freedom is forever lost. Can't let that happen. He has tha Constitution to back him up.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He knows that if he doesn't take care of this business, then he has left his devoted supporters high and dry, and freedom is forever lost. Can't let that happen. He has tha Constitution to back him up.

Anyone who knows anything of history knows, military campaigns or evolutions very-often don't go as planned. Especially one as off-the-reservation as this one. The biggest danger here is the command turning on Trump - executing him and Biden both.

Don't confuse what you WANT to have happen with what is likely to happen. Seriously. What we want to happen, each of us, has little bearing on how this will play out.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's getting ugly out there.

Two days ago, I cancelled my planned Florida retreat. Even though I was going to drive, not fly, and camp in my van on the way down there...it still seemed dicey, between Beer Cooties 2.0 and the Election-Marxist-Style.

I'm glad now I did it. I'd have been leaving tomorrow...right now, Soros is probably having paving bricks and propane bottles delivered to major cities...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This kind of choice is not what he signed up for...
I disagree! I believe this is exactly what he signed up for. His mission from the get go was to expose the swamp. He wasn't alone in this mission. As a matter of fact, the people who enabled him and have supported him at the highest levels of the military had a pretty good idea how wide and deep the swamp ran.

Q has been saying for quite some time things like....
  • It had to be done this way
  • You can't tell the people, you have to show them
  • It's going to be biblical
That tells me they not only knew how widespread the swamp is but that they would be going to these lengths to expose it so that it can never rise again.

It's gonna be a helluva story!

Soros is probably having paving bricks and propane bottles delivered to major cities...
We'll see how that goes

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Idisagree! I believe this is exactly what he signed up for. His mission from the get go was to expose the swamp. He wasn't alone in this mission. As a matter of fact, the people who enabled him and have supported him at the highest levels of the military had a pretty good idea how wide and deep the swamp ran

I think not; and perhaps we're not communicating. What I meant was, he didn't come in to lead a violent overthrow. How do we know this? Four years of responsible conduct - especially given the personal attacks, slander, agitation in the media.

It's clowns like Barry Hussein or Lyndon LaRouche who really want this kind of thing. Which almost-always doesn't go according to plan, or more commonly, fantasy. Leon Trotsky and Che Guevara can attest to that.

ANY sane man would hesitate before launching this. There ARE CONSEQUENCES - and violence is always the last choice of a responsible man. We've seen several open examples of people, good people but, variously, misreading the situation or ignorant of the realities of armed conflict...now they're dead or in jail.

But the question's moot, in the end. Only Trump knows what his preferences might be. And only he can choose.

I'm just exploring a possible read on the situation.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think not; and perhaps we're not communicating. What I meant was, he didn't come in to lead a violent overthrow.
You're right and maybe we just need to level set.

What we're seeing IMHO is NOT a violent overthrow of the government, it's a complete exposure of the treason and tyranny within the US government. This has been Trump's mission and he could only accomplish that with an orderly, well thought out, nimble and structured plan.

Trump has never...not once...suggested violence nor have I said that he has. The violence you correctly predict will be the swamp attempting to survive and defend itself against this exposure (they will fail). I think that's where the disconnect between you and I may lie. What we're seeing isn't an overthrow, it's an expose' and a reset

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
What we're seeing IMHO is ... a complete exposure of the treason and tyranny within the US government.
Exposure?
What% of the country know that the election was stolen?
I read that 80% still get their news from the controlled media...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Exposure?
What% of the country know that the election was stolen?
I read that 80% still get their news from the controlled media...
I don't believe that 80% figure at all

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What we're seeing IMHO is NOT a violent overthrow of the government, it's a complete exposure of the treason and tyranny within the US government. This has been Trump's mission and he could only accomplish that with an orderly, well thought out, nimble and structured plan.

We ARE seeing a violent overthrow. The opening stage.

The violence, so far, has all been on the side of the Left. We've seen the Brownshirt SA streetfights, last summer. Now we got our version of the Reichstag Fire. A deliberate killing of UNARMED protesters, INVITED IN.

If this were a Republican Congress, and Occupy thugs, EVEN IF ARMED...the cops would be on trial for their lives, now. And maybe they should be, since this was a deliberate entrapment and hit.

Now we've seen the Tech Tyrants do the electronic equivalent of cutting phone wires and jamming radio signals. THOSE are hostile acts of war.

I don't know what's happening. And I'm not interested in what any of us WANTS to happen, right now, here. None of us knows; but if Trump does not move, he WILL be arrested and probably killed in a police detention cell after the Chinese puppet is installed.

He better know that.

What we are seeing...in that demented, smirky face of Schmuck Choomer, and the slurring drone of Ms Lube Rack...we're seeing the mask slip. We're seeing the face of Satan.
Trump has never...not once...suggested violence nor have I said that he has. The violence you correctly predict will be the swamp attempting to survive and defend itself against this exposure (they will fail). I think that's where the disconnect between you and I may lie. What we're seeing isn't an overthrow, it's an expose' and a reset

What we're seeing is the first stages of an ATTEMPTED overthrow. I mean, by the Left. They HAVE BEEN SHOWN.

That courts, newspapers, empty suits on the cable networks, DO NOT CARE TO LOOK at evidence...shows where they are.

They are uninterested because they have been bought and are being told to sweep it away. Alright, I expect nothing else from the empty suits on the idiot box. But for COURTS OF LAW to deny THE PRESIDENT a HEARING OF HIS EVIDENCE, is beyond unheard of.

ONLY being bribed or being fearful of those above, who are bribed, could make someone in a responsible position behave so incomprehensibly, in such a dismissive, contemptuous manner.

And what comes of that? What cannot be settled in courts, according to law, must be settled in the streets, according to the law of the jungle. Fight-or-Flight time...and when the sheep run, they're almost-always consumed in the end.

That's us, now. We know the Dumbos and the Coffeehouse Communist kids are out for blood...excited by it.

I didn't want civil war - I wanted orderly Secession, but I guess the choice is being forced on us.

And if we choose to do nothing and accept it, we will be in for a hundred years of abuse, starvation and slaughter.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And if we choose to do nothing and accept it, we will be in for a hundred years of abuse, starvation and slaughter.
Your assumption that nothing is being done is flawed. What I believe is there is much being done that we don't know about to regain the country. Will there be fighting in the streets, blood running in the gutters. Yes, that's inevitable if we are to take back the nation but the way it's being done....expose and communicate to the people, is the best way to convince the largest segment of the people where the truth lies. It's America against the Bolshevik communists. Whether you like it or not, this is war! I'm sorry you're struggling to accept it but in the end, you and I will have no choice. Better to prepare for it than deny it!

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Again, you misread.

I'm not denying this is war.

I'm just not jumping up and down, cheering it on. This is one of the saddest moments in our history - there's no good choice, only less-bad choices.

That's why I insist on not confusing what we WANT to have happen, with what is or might be happening.

The fog of war. How many wars have had surprise endings? A majority of them, frankly.

I recall writers' accounts of the call-up to the War Between the States...all the eager young men of the North, ready to go to war for God, Country and Lincoln. Tens of thousands of them were to be slaughtered by irresolute/incompetent generals.

I recall other accounts of the eagerness the sons of planters in the South went to war...officers, most of them, with their sharecropper troops...going to have a fine rout of it, sending those Yankees back whence they came.

Little came off as planned, and in the end, the biggest loser was Lincoln.

We would do well to remember this. Right now, our hand is tipped - The Left wants to put the boot of Communism on our faces. Doing nothing is not a response; but what we do depends, for the next eleven days, on what Trump does.

The most pathetic irony of all would be to have Trump send troops, to arrest HIS OWN supporters. And I can see that happening. Not likely, but I can see it as one possibility.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score
Looks like the whole storming the capitol thing was entirely staged including the death. There was fake tear gas, fake police crowd control, police opening barriers and doors and inviting protestors in, antifa "storming" the scaffolding, and it even looks like the shooting was totally fake:
- cameraman conveniently placed
- girl says she's OK just after being shot and one of the heavily armed riot police gives a thumbs up to the shooter
- appears to be a nozzle for spraying fake blood attached to her hand
- nobody runs away - or does anything that one would expect - after someone is supposedly shot
- the shooter quietly disappears
- the guy next to her gets interviewed by left wing press outside the capitol building while wearing his hat backwards.

I don't see how Trump wasn't part of the plan - and therefore that he's not just another of these people trying to take over the world.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
https://apple.news/AI-R-R76uTtWxokdxKRZpXg

1610338619298.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Looks like the whole storming the capitol thing was entirely staged including the death. There was fake tear gas, fake police crowd control, police opening barriers and doors and inviting protestors in, antifa "storming" the scaffolding, and it even looks like the shooting was totally fake:
- cameraman conveniently placed
- girl says she's OK just after being shot and one of the heavily armed riot police gives a thumbs up to the shooter
- appears to be a nozzle for spraying fake blood attached to her hand
- nobody runs away - or does anything that one would expect - after someone is supposedly shot
- the shooter quietly disappears
- the guy next to her gets interviewed by left wing press outside the capitol building while wearing his hat backwards.

I don't see how Trump wasn't part of the plan - and therefore that he's not just another of these people trying to take over the world.
Orange man bad

Man, am I sick of some of the crap I read here. Was it staged? Of course? Is Trump trying to take over the world? No, he trying to save his country. Why don't you wait until his body's cold before to throw him under the bus? You might have a long wait.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Money well spent as far as I'm concerned. No telling when the Mongol hordes could have invaded.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Just another reason to suspect that the January 6th op was/is a Bogus Banner.

Saw an interesting comment on a forum. Why don't we know the shooters name from Jan 6th but as soon as a cop shot a black girl trying to stab another his name was reported and posed everywhere?

Since he shot an evil, white-skinned, Trump supporting terrorist, shouldn't his name have been plastered all over MSM as a national hero?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
What difference does it make? We're still waiting for Hillary to be arrested aren't we? This guy needs to take his place at the end of the line!
Didn't you see the BLM shit he was connected to? This is going to make yet another hot spot with real Americans.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Lots at link.

1/6 Photos, Videos Show Potential Undercover Feds Participate In Violence, Assault Trump Supporters Trying To De-Escalate​

How many of these people were working with or for the FBI, local police, or federal law enforcement?​

Andrew White
by ANDREW WHITE

July 7, 2021
0 0

EXCLUSIVE: 1/6 Photos, Videos Show Potential Undercover Feds Participate In Violence, Assault Trump Supporters Trying To De-Escalate

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't you see the BLM shit he was connected to? This is going to make yet another hot spot with real Americans.

who are you talking about Walt?

You made a post about someone else you thought was the man who shot and killed Babbitt and you claimed they were BLM despite no actual evidence, not even a screen shot of it.

E84A0796-50BA-494B-83D1-347C89B58C0F.jpeg

Bailey or Byrd?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660577471132.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

How far ahead of the curve are we? One hell of a think tank we got here!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DT220816.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

How far ahead of the curve are we? One hell of a think tank we got here!
If you want curves we have a thread for curves and underboob.

Especially underboob.

This is about angles. Think "Captain Stearn".

Don't be a "Hanover Fiste"

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Did she get the job? (2 min 06 sec):

Published on August 17, 2022 by The United Spot​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DT220817.jpg

Calypso Jones

Reaction score
I think, I HOPE, he realizes now that the repunks are not to be trusted.

I want him back in the white house...but you know it is going to be hell every single day unless we can get many of these dam-ned democrats out of there.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
LIZ, YOU'RE FIRED!!! (0 min 13 sec):

Published August 17, 2022 by il Donaldo Trumpo​

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Hageman’s rhetoric is good, it always is.

But this time it’s different?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Romney to the rescue.... Oh wait.