• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jed Clampett's Place Hits The Market For $350 Million

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
America's most expensive home hits the market: Bel Air estate owned by a late billionaire media tycoon that was featured on The Beverly Hillbillies goes on sale for $350MILLION
  • The estate, known as Chartwell, was purchased by Jerry Perenchio in 1986
  • Media mogul Perenchio, who worked as a TV and film producer, died in May this year at the age of 86
  • It has become the most expensive home on the US open market
  • The 10.3 acre estate boasts a 75ft swimming pool, large gardens and tennis courts
  • The property is also known as the home of the Clampett family in sitcom The Beverly Hillbillies

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4770622/Estate-Jerry-Perenchio-sale-350million.html#ixzz4pBT4hNO7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I say we all chip in on it and turn it into our shelter for over-the-hill gold bugs.

"The next thing you know, ole Jed lost his portfolio.."

We will get Brio to play Ellie May.:beer:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
shoot man. Does life ever get beter dan dis???????

Wastin our time here on GIM when we shoud be in Bev Early!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I remember seeing that for sale in 1986. I think it was like 40 million. Was already sold when I got out of the military. Looks like its gone up more than 3% a year. I wonder what the taxes are.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
All ya missed Cig.Lov. was Hitlary and the Podesta Bros. dealings with RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA - No grand jury paneled

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I remember seeing that for sale in 1986. I think it was like 40 million. Was already sold when I got out of the military. Looks like its gone up more than 3% a year. I wonder what the taxes are.
Rate in Bel Air is 1% on property like this, so, you would owe about $3.5 million a year in taxes. I would guess this is the reason it's on the open market?

"Mr Clampett will take TWO mansions please, charge it to GRANNY." What a country...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I preferred the original Ellie May - stage name Donna Douglas, Real Name - Doris Ione Smith (Leeds)

upload_2017-8-15_13-32-4.jpeg

upload_2017-8-15_13-33-9.jpeg

upload_2017-8-15_13-33-45.jpeg

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I knew that show was BS halfway through the theme song:

Well, the first thing ya know ol' Jed's a millionaire
The kinfolk said "Jed, move away from there" - because that's what people do when a family member strikes it rich - tell them to move 2000 miles away, right?

it should be

Well, the first thing ya know ol' Jed's a millionaire
The kinfolk said "Hey, where's my fuckin' share?"

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't think I could get it up to do Miss Hathaway. She looks like Amelia Earhart.
There will never be enough beer in the World for that. lol
...but you bring up an interesting comparison. She does kinda look like Amelia. Perhaps she murdered Noonan and faked her own death to become Miss Hathaway? The World will never know.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Joe,
Lets hope that idea gets lost too
:belly laugh:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I don't think I could get it up to do Miss Hathaway. She looks like Amelia Earhart.
You'd do her for the money. She ain't that bad...