• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Jeff Epstein and His Dyncorp, State Dept, and CIA Plane - AWAN747

WTF ???

He asks the question why don't people study this stuff and basically get to the truth. The answer of course is who has time to go down so many rabbit holes? Everything he has been saying is probably true. Who's going to pay for the media to go down this rabbit hole and start trying to uncover all of these things? (Like the media would ever do this anyway)
This is what happens when you have an unconstitutional out of control government stealing trillions from the masses to enrich themselves and attempt to control the world.
It seems like he has put more of this together than anyone. Why hasn't a news org or DOJ picked up on him yet? Why doesn't he contact FBI or DOJ to lay this all out for them?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Supposedly federal prosecutors want to hear from anyone with any knowledge of what was going on to contact the FBI.

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Not say'n that that entrance is odd. Many people living out there in the VI's have shelters for their caretakers. Remember that island lies in hurricane alley. Power would not be unusual for such a bunker.

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That ain t much for power anyways.
Well ya don't need much power to stay in the bunker for 24 hours. You have been through a few blow storms, so you know.
There's a reason why they call them rumors!!
Correcto big guy. They will be filling the media with tons of them soon. I've said my piece on what I know for sure. Won't be any more rumors from me unless I can swear by them.

Edited to ad; They will shred to pieces this woman if she get's on the stand. That's how it works we all know that.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well ya don't need much power to stay in the bunker for 24 hours. You have been through a few blow storms, so you know.

Correcto big guy. They will be filling the media with tons of them soon. I've said my piece on what I know for sure. Won't be any more rumors from me unless I can swear by them.

Edited to ad; They will shred to pieces this woman if she get's on the stand. That's how it works we all know that.
Maybe she has already sung?

Mar 20 2019 21:31:52 (EST)
WHO IS RACHEL CHANDLER?
Q

WHAT HIGH-PROFILE 'ELITE' PEOPLE FUND AND PROVIDE RACHEL W/ HER PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO?
WHAT IS THE STUDIO USED FOR?
WHAT IS THE STUDIO REALLY USED FOR?
WHO HAS RC BEEN PICTURED WITH?
THIS GOES FAR BEYOND SPIRIT COOKING MODELS.
Q

http://www.rachelchandler.us
How many 'girls' were waiting for their return to the boat?
Who owned the boat?
What does a 'handler' procure?
Is the 'handler' [one of many] connected to Epstein?
Flight logs reveal many hidden artifacts.
[RC]
Q

If Q the LARP in mom's basement knows, then maybe DOJ already has everything they need from her.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I’ve spent the last few days obsessing over the Epstein tunnels.

I have a background in engineering, drafting/CAD with some formal training architectural and technical illustration.

I pulled some USGS data for the topographical elevation data.

I made a few assumptions:

- The object down the hill below the temple is an entrance into the tunnel system. And thereby the maximum depth of the tunnels.
-The elevation at that point is roughly 60ft.
-The elevation at the temple is roughly 100ft.
-That means the suspected tunnel is 40 ft. underneath.
-I also assumed that 60ft. above sea level is as deep as anyone would want to dig on an island to avoid any possibility of sea water getting in.
-I stopped the projected tunnels whenever they reach 60ft. elevation mark.
-At each place where the estimated tunnels stopped, I looked for possible entry points.
-I think I’ve found what could be a maintenance building large enough to house the proper HVAC equipment.

1563242392817.png
1563242431166.png
1563242534009.png
1563242584771.png
1563242624005.png

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This is all a mossad operation. Bet he is not billionaire does not really own much and he is their pasty. Then you have Clare Bronfman again this looks like honey trap. It all looks like "its-real-lie" controlling powerfull people.
I agree. Question is who took the bait and who has the evidence?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I’ve spent the last few days obsessing over the Epstein tunnels.
Excellent work!

I wonder why the tunnels when a building would do the same.

Also, how did they excavate and where were the tailings placed? Shouldn't there be piles?

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
>www.naplesnet.com/turks/crusviLstJames.html
Featured in Conde Naste Mar. 96, House & Garden Magazine & The Villa Report

LITTLE ST JAMES INCLUDES:
72 ACRE ISLAND RETREAT
FOUR BEDROOM/FIVE BATHROOMS
LIBRARY/VIDEO ROOM WITH ANTIQUE SLEIGH BED
SECLUDED SANDY BEACH
POOL & JACUZI
TELEPHONE, FAX STERIO, SATELLITE DISH T.V. , VCR
34' SEARAY SPEED BOAT, WINDSURFERS, SEA KAYAKS, A DAY SAILOR AND SNORKELING GEAR
ROUND-TRIP TRANSFERS FROM ST. THOMAS AIRPORT
TENNIS WATERSKIING & GOLF, UPON REQUEST
SCUBA DIVING, JET SKIS, PARA SAILING, DEEP SEA FISHING, TELEPHONE AVAILABLE AT EXTRA CHARGE
THE ULTIMATE VACATION HEAVEN, A 72 ACRE PRIVATE ISLAND OF YOUR OWN!
LITTLE ST JAMES BOASTS A STATELY GREAT HOUSE WITH FOUR BEDROOM PAVILLIONS, EACH SUPERBLY FURNISHED WITH FINE EUROPEAN AND HAITIAN ANTIQUES, A CHEERFUL KITCHEN, WHERE ZENNY, ( THE ISLANDS FABULOUSE CHEF ) WORKS HER MAGIC, AND A LARGE GREAT ROOM.
RATES INCLUDE ALL MEALS, WINE AND SPIRITS, ROUND TRIP TRANSFERS TO & FROM ST. THOMAS AIRPORT, DAILY MAID SERVICE AND USE OF THE ISLANDS TWO BOATS. THERE IS A SPARKELING FRESH WATER POOL, YOUR OWN WHITE SAND BEACH, LOTS OF REEFS TO SNORKEL, HIKING TRAILS ETC.
CHILDREN ARE MOST CERTAINLY WELCOME…..

CHILDREN ARE MOST CERTAINLY WELCOME…..

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The above analysis regarding the tunnels and elevations obviously came from 8chan.

Those autists are phenomenal. They sink their teeth into something and they just dont let up until they have figured it all out. That is why Q chose them as his platform.

Amazing group of people. Totally dedicated to truth, justice and the American way...my kind of guys.

You dont want to mess with the autists. They are a strange bunch...and many of them probably live in momma's basement...but - there is no one better at doing what they do...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Epstein's Pedophile Island, Little St. James USVI Drone July 2019 4 (1/2)

Epstein's Pedophile Island, Little St. James USVI Drone July 2019 4 (2/2)

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Nice storage sheds. :).. Probably little to no evidence left on the island after the fires. Why bother burning your place if your not going to burn all the evidence. Have they ever executed search warrants on his other residences including this one?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
According to the UN, she is in possession of the ocean and ‘sells access’.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Probably little to no evidence left on the island after the fires. Why bother burning your place if your not going to burn all the evidence.
The 'good guys' freakin gave him long enough to cover their tracks.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter

Looks like power out going to me.
Very small circuit for any kind of so called bunker incoming power.
Especially considering voltage drop from somewheres.
And looks like a loading dock or transfer area to me.
But doesn t matter cuz it is more than meets the eye. ( or drone...lol )

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I have a sneaking suspicion that Victoria’s Secret will go the way of its parent, The Limited. Wexner’s connection to Epstein and the growing #metoo movement will doom the franchise.
...and it starts!

How much do you want to bet that Wexner is forced to step down from Victoria's Secrets and how much time before the chain becomes a popular target for #metoo demonstrations?

Victoria's Secret Boss Wexner Swears He Didn't Know About Epstein Penchant For Pedophilia

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...-didnt-know-about-epstein-penchant-pedophilia

....In short, Wexner had an extremely close business relationship with Epstein - who allegedly engaged in sexual favors with girls, some of whom later worked for Wexner, yet the 81-year-old knew nothing of Epstein's proclivities....
Add to that with this:

Others have also sought to distance themselves from Epstein in recent days, including hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin and his wife Eva Andersson-Dubin.

Andersson-Dubin, a former model who became a physician, previously dated Epstein and continued to socialize with him after his time in jail. Epstein had invested in Dubin’s hedge fund and was also considered a friend. -Bloomberg
Looks like Google is diligently covering too. Put in Eva Andersson-Dubin and Epstein and absolutely no pictures of them together come up even though there are hundreds in the public domain.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
...and it starts!

How much do you want to bet that Wexner is forced to step down from Victoria's Secrets and how much time before the chain becomes a popular target for #metoo demonstrations?

Victoria's Secret Boss Wexner Swears He Didn't Know About Epstein Penchant For Pedophilia
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...-didnt-know-about-epstein-penchant-pedophilia

Add to that with this:

Looks like Google is diligently covering too. Put in Eva Andersson-Dubin and Epstein and absolutely no pictures of them together come up even though there are hundreds in the public domain.
You can't scrub the internet and expect it to stay that way. There are so many out there saving and archiving this kind of 'evidence' . Like herpes, shit you delete on the internet will always return to bite you in the ass! Google is not the only search engine and many people have sought out other ways around their censorship.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
THERAPEUTIC YOGA

of course it is,

Eva Andersson-Dubin, MD

Dr. Eva Andersson-Dubin is the founder of the Dubin Breast Center of the Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Until 2012 when Dr. Andersson-Dubin decided to devote her time to working with the staff and patients at the Center, she was an in-house physician at NBC where she worked for 18 years. Born in Sweden, she earned a bachelor’s degree from Ostraboschool where she graduated first in her class. After college, Dr. Andersson-Dubin pursued a career in modeling and in 1980 was named Miss Sweden and placed fourth runner up in the Miss Universe contest. She attended the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm for three and a half years and then transferred to UCLA’s School of Medicine where she earned her MD in 1989. Dr. Andersson-Dubin did her internship and residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Andersson-Dubin is a member of the board of directors of the Friends of the Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, and Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
RE : ABC post above.
Nice air pics.
Place looks ex mil or ex .gov to me...
ex downrange NASA tracking site with
extras.
There are so many of these types of places.
Auctioned and sold over the years.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ehud Barak: I Visited Epstein’s Island But Never Met Any Girls (sounds like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" KEK)

In an exclusive interview with The Daily Beast, the Israeli politician fights back at Benjamin Netanyahu's election attacks and reveals more about his relationship with Epstein.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/israels-ehud-barak-i-visited-epsteins-island-but-never-met-any-girls?ref=scroll

Parts of the article are attached.

So our buddy Ehud Barak keeps getting in trouble:

first he said that he didn't have any business with Epstein after his 1st sentence and that he was an "acquaintance". Then after it was discovered that he had a joint venture with Epstein up untill 2015 and the funny looking photos of him entering epstein's Manhattan apartment in 2016, wearing the weird looking outfit, surfaced, he said that he indeed has business with him but he is looking for ways to terminate the partnership He also said that before the recent arrest of Epstein, he has "given Epstein a 2nd chance".
Now our buddy Ehud Barak admits that he was on the Island.

He is currently running in the israeli elections to get into the parliament and get immunity. This is his final chance,

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Inside Addition did a full report on Epstein Island so the normies can start to get a taste

flew their own drone also

Inside Edition
‏Verified account @InsideEdition

Here's what we discovered on accused sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein's infamous private island. https://ietv.co/2lA3u0H

Report Video at https://ietv.co/2lA3u0H

Twat https://twitter.com/InsideEdition/status/1150975128483897344
1563303623954.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
EPSTEIN ALLEGATIONS: Billionaire perv's 'Number One girl'
She was 16 and a student at a Palm Beach high school.

She is “Jane Doe 103,” and she was billionaire pervert Jeffrey Epstein’s “Number One girl.”

According to The Smoking Gun, the teen was recruited through the financier’s twisted bounty program.
He would pay teen girls attending posh Royal Palm Beach High School to recruit more girls for him. The school was a sick smorgasbord for Epstein, 66.

A classmate working at a mall allegedly offered Jane Doe 103 a proposition: She could earn $200 for giving Epstein a massage at his Palm Beach mansion.
And she would have to be naked. Her classmate would pocket a $200 finder’s fee, according to The Smoking Gun.
The go-between, named Haley Robson, later told cops she went to the Palm Beach mansion “numerous times.”
Epstein allegedly made use a vibrator on herself while he masturbated.

Robson later compared herself to headline-grabbing Hollywood hooker, Heidi Fleiss.
“They were told they would provide a massage, possibly naked, and some touching,” she reportedly told detectives.
Among the alleged victims was a 14-year-old girl who earned $300 for massaging the Wall St. weirdo while wearing just a thong.
Robson allegedly told the girl: “The more you do, the more you get paid.”

Jane Doe 103 said when she arrived at the perv’s palace, she was introduced to Sarah Kellen, one of his assistants.
https://torontosun.com/news/world/meet-jane-doe-103-billionaire-perv-epsteins-number-one-girl

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
He would pay teen girls attending posh Royal Palm Beach High School.......
OK now I will add 'The Smoking Gun' to my list of "do not reads".
Royal Palm Beach High School as referred to here is located in a sleepy village with a 60% population of retired old folks. The rest are kids from the red neck area that I live in. I've seen these kids everyday for the last 20+ years, heck even before the school was built. I find it impossible that kids were recruited from there. The article could be factual, but someone missed the boat with that fact. The red necks would kill anyone caught soliciting their kids.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
So, is the media publishing incorrect articles so that they can be knocked down later? And this might be used to cast doubt on the truthful stories? It sounds like a likely tactic from the playbook.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The FBI must be able to investigate all connections and establish proof without CIA operatives getting involved.

If the CIA get involved, then protecting the big boyz and gals involved in this treacherous practice from litigation will be a high probability.

SH

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Epstein Says Suspicious Passport Was to Fend Off Hijackers

Lawyers for Jeffrey Epstein again pleaded for a federal judge to release him on bail, saying a 1980s-era Austrian passport found in his New York mansion, with his photo but another name, was just in case of hijacking.

“Epstein – an affluent member of the Jewish faith – acquired the passport in the 1980s, when hijackings were prevalent, in connection to Middle East travel,” his lawyers wrote in a court filing Tuesday. “The passport was for personal protection in the event of travel to dangerous areas, only to be presented to potential kidnappers, hijackers or terrorists should violent episodes occur.”

They said there is no evidence he ever used the passport, which expired 32 years ago.

Attorneys for the accused child sex trafficker said in the filing that the government’s position that he is not entitled to release on any terms “thwarts the presumption of innocence” and violates rights including due process and the guarantee of bail.

“To be sure, wealthy defendants do not deserve preferential treatment,” they wrote. “But they certainly shouldn’t be singled out for worse treatment – in effect categorically disqualified from bail, at least in a presumption case – on the basis of their net worth.”

Epstein’s finances are “fairly complex,” his lawyers said, and it would be impossible to provide a sufficient summary before a court deadline. They asked the judge to accept an initial disclosure and order Epstein to give a more detailed disclosure if he intends to release him.

Prosecutors said in their own filing that Epstein’s ability to obtain a foreign passport, genuine or forged, “gives rise to the inference that the defendant knows how to obtain false travel documents and/or assume other, foreign identities. This adds to the serious risk of flight posed by the defendant.”

In addition to the passport, government agents found in Epstein’s safe 48 diamonds, a large diamond ring and more than $70,000 in cash, according to court filings.

The case is U.S. v. Epstein, 19-cr-00490, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan).
https://www.bloomberg.com//news/articles/2019-07-16/epstein-says-suspicious-passport-was-meant-to-fend-off-hijackers