• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
OK now I will add 'The Smoking Gun' to my list of "do not reads".
Royal Palm Beach High School as referred to here is located in a sleepy village with a 60% population of retired old folks. The rest are kids from the red neck area that I live in. I've seen these kids everyday for the last 20+ years, heck even before the school was built. I find it impossible that kids were recruited from there. The article could be factual, but someone missed the boat with that fact. The red necks would kill anyone caught soliciting their kids.
My friends and I did a lot of things that our parents never discovered, and high school girls tend to be "active."

I went to parties where much older guys were pulling trains on my 14 year old classmates from junior high.

I never considered it normal, but it is prevalent. Their daddies had no clue.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Any guesses on how the judge rules on Thursday?...

I say No Bail!....

Isn’t this a slam dunk case or what?...

I'd say it really depends how badly the powerful want him dead. He's harder to kill in prison so the judge could be paid by the Clintons for instance to release him.
If he doesn't make bail he may have seen his last days as a free man unless of course he drops big names with proof.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm surprised JE is so eager to get out of jail. There are many powerful people who want him silenced. He is probably safer in jail.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Looks like NBS has managed to dig up a tape of Trump and Epstein partying hardy...…………..

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-epstein-discussing-women-1992-party-n1030686
27 years ago but the narrative was made by nbc. Also looks like all the girls were of legal age. Funny how they try and make such a big deal out of men chasing women but then show a video of the women obviously having a good time. I didn't see any of them screaming for help or trying to leave.

In Epsteins case, how many women are accusing him? I'm sure there were many who were imported and abused but I have to wonder how all these underaged women got away for however long they did to travel to his Island or mansions and sleep with all these men. Where were the parents? One testified the other day that she met JE and immediately became his sex slave? At 14 or 15? How did she do that? She living on the street at the time? Had no parents? Couldn't say no? Seems like she was a willing participant to me. There's no story about her being a missing person for years so I have to assume she could have walked away and just said no at any time.
To me it sounds like these girls were whoring themselves out for the cash and now that there's an opportunity to be a victim and make some serious cash they are once again whoring themselves out to the media and lawyers to cash in.
I'm not excusing JE's behavior. I think he's a POS. At the same time though I don't see these girls as being completely innocent. At 14 and 15 they are more than capable of saying no and walking away from any offers made to them. To assume otherwise would be saying that any 15 yr old guy could get laid any day of the week with any girl in class.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
show a video of the women obviously having a good time. I didn't see any of them screaming for help or trying to leave.
Gold diggers never scream at the time, only after they see they ain't getting nothin' no mo'.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I say he’l get off due to Double Jeopardy.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I say he’l get off due to Double Jeopardy.
That tactic is fairly impotent nowadays. Running the charges in State Courts with a few minor changes into the Federal System, Find a date of an incident/allegation not in previous charges, make claims the defendant was not truthful and complete in previous statements,...
D.J. can be "worked around".

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'm surprised JE is so eager to get out of jail. There are many powerful people who want him silenced. He is probably safer in jail.
That dude is not going to be safe anywhere.
His life is on a countdown timer with a short count.
Why can't you guys perceive that JE is at the very top of the pyramid? Presidents, DoJ, CIA, FBI, Dictators, top officials in all governments sallying up to him for favors.
He is the one who got permission from Fido Castro to allow the planes that were sending arms to the rebels in the Iran Contra affair to fly over Cuba's airspace. A scumbag pedo doesn't command that kind of power, and that was in 1980.

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I believe along with other friends who know of him in the 70-80's that JE want's off the gerbil wheel. He might be reported as killed or sentenced to life in prison. But who will check on him after a year or so. He will be forgotten, and then be allowed to quietly retire.
About the passport they found. I had to chuckle at that. When my wife and I first got married in 1990 I was emptying out my safe deposit box and she noticed 5 passports from different countries. I had forgotten about them, they were given to me by the DoJ when I was doing courier work for them in the 80's.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Epstein and Other Monsters At Dalton Elite School

Amazing Polly

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Don't hint about it girl, just say it.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I believe along with other friends who know of him in the 70-80's that JE want's off the gerbil wheel. He might be reported as killed or sentenced to life in prison. But who will check on him after a year or so. He will be forgotten, and then be allowed to quietly retire.
About the passport they found. I had to chuckle at that. When my wife and I first got married in 1990 I was emptying out my safe deposit box and she noticed 5 passports from different countries. I had forgotten about them, they were given to me by the DoJ when I was doing courier work for them in the 80's.
OK Mayhem.

You were a PJ, and have now claimed to be an operator/courier.

Would you be willing to share the names of the 5 countries to which your various passports pledged allegiance?

Early stories of JE claimed that the PP found was from SA, but I read a recent MSM report that the PP was issued by Austria. Curious...

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yeah, I kinda got that impression so far.
JFK was at the 'top of the pyramid' also.

BF
Maybe a different pyramid?

Thinking in terms of integers, the number line, everything to the left of zero, and multiple axes:

I'm thinking that JE is/was somewhere near the tippy-top (buried-bottom) of some upside-down, subterranean pyramid.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
“IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT

The Jeffrey Epstein case is an asteroid poised to strike the elite world in which he moved. No one can yet say precisely how large it is. But as the number of women who’ve accused the financier (at least, that’s what he claimed to be) of sexual assault grows to grotesque levels—there are said to be more than 50 women who are potential victims—a wave of panic is rippling through Manhattan, DC, and Palm Beach, as Epstein’s former friends and associates rush to distance themselves, while gossiping about who might be ensnared. Donald Trump’s labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, architect of the original 2007 non-prosecution agreement that let Epstein off with a wrist slap, has already been forced to resign.

The questions about Epstein are metastasizing much faster than they can be answered: Who knew what about Epstein’s alleged abuse? How, and from whom, did Epstein get his supposed $500 million fortune? Why did Acosta grant Epstein an outrageously lenient non-prosecution agreement? (And what does it mean that Acosta was reportedly told Epstein “belonged to intelligence”?) But among the most pressing queries is which other famous people might be exposed for committing sex crimes. “There were other business associates of Mr. Epstein’s who engaged in improper sexual misconduct at one or more of his homes. We do know that,” said Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Courtney Wild, one of the Epstein accusers who gave emotional testimony at Epstein’s bail hearing. “In due time the names are going to start coming out.” (Attorneys for Epstein did not respond to a request for comment.)

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies.Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Epstein remained a fixture in elite circles even after he was a registered sex offender. A few years ago, for example, he was a guest at a dinner in Palo Alto hosted by LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman for the MIT neuroscientist Ed Boyden. At the dinner, Elon Musk introduced Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg.(“Mark met Epstein in passing one time at a dinner honoring scientists that was not organized by Epstein,” Zuckerberg spokesman Ben LaBolt told me. “Mark did not communicate with Epstein again following the dinner.”)
In an email, Elon Musk responded: “I don’t recall introducing Epstein to anyone, as I don’t know the guy well enough to do so, Epstein is obviously a creep and Zuckerberg is not a friend of mine. Several years ago, I was at his house in Manhattan for about 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon with Talulah [Riley], as she was curious about meeting this strange person for a novel she was writing. We did not see anything inappropriate at all, apart from weird art. He tried repeatedly to get me to visit his island. I declined.”

One source who’s done business with Epstein told me that Epstein’s 21,000-square-foot townhouse on East 71st Street welcomed a steady stream of the Davos crowd in the past decade. The source said Bill Gates, Larry Summers, and Steve Bannon visited the house, which has been called one of the largest private residences in Manhattan. “Jeffrey collected people. That’s what he did,” the source said. Gates and Summers did not respond to requests for comment.

Thus far, the name most publicly associated with Epstein’s alleged crimes is famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who’s been waging a public battle with David Boies for years. In April, Boies’s client Giuffre sued Dershowitz for defamation after Dershowitz called her a liar (a strategy similar to that of seven of Bill Cosby’s accusers). In the days since the FBI arrested Epstein at Teterboro Airport a week and a half ago, Dershowitz has been going on television and dialing up friends and reporters to profess his innocence and label Giuffre and Boies liars. “I want everything to come out! I’m not afraid of anything because I did nothing wrong,” Dershowitz told me on the afternoon of July 15.

He called me a minute after I had emailed him for comment. He said he’d been friends with Epstein since 1996, when they were introduced at a party on Martha’s Vineyard by Lynn Forester de Rothschild. “She begged me to meet him. She told me, ‘here’s this smart academic.’” A few days later, Epstein invited Dershowitz to Les Wexner’s 59th birthday party at Wexner’s mansion in New Albany, Ohio. “It’s a tradition that Jeff invited the smartest person he met that year. He told them I was the smartest.” They remained close for years. Dershowitz strenuously denied ever participating in Epstein’s underage sex ring and said he’d only been in Epstein’s presence with his wife. “I got one massage!” he told me. “It was from a 50-year-old Russian woman named Olga. And I kept my shorts on. I didn’t even like it. I’m not a massage guy.”
Dershowitz said he secretly (and legally) tape-recorded settlement conversations with Boies and that the phone calls capture Boies admitting that Giuffre’s allegations aren’t true. “Boies is a bad person,” he told me.

“I never said that,” Boies responded when I asked about Dershowitz’s version of the phone calls. “What Alan does is he plays a second or two out of context; he never lets anybody listen to the whole thing.” Boies also dismissed Dershowitz’s claim that he never met Giuffre at Epstein’s house. According to Boies, Epstein’s former employees said in sworn depositions that they saw Dershowitz at the house multiple times without his wife. “This Olga woman doesn’t exist. Epstein’s barely kept women around who were over 25. It’s a figment of Alan’s imagination,” Boies said.

n Wall Street, Epstein is a subject of mystery—and fear. “I knew Jeff. He came across as very smart, very sophisticated,” one hedge fund manager told me. “He always had a good read on people. But manipulative people are good at that.” Another person who’s been in meetings with Epstein told me: “He’s very clever.”

How Epstein obtained his fortune is a matter of feverish speculation. His claim to a billionaire-only client list now seems laughable to the bankers I spoke with. One Wall Street source with direct knowledge of Epstein’s business said one source of Epstein’s income was providing “tax advice and estate planning” to rich clients, like Apollo Global Management founder Leon Black, presumably because Epstein had experience with offshore funds after basing his office in the Virgin Islands. In 2015 Black made a $10 million donation to Epstein’s foundation. (Black declined to comment.)

In the absence of much other information, the reigning theory on Wall Street currently is that Epstein’s activities with women and girls were central to the building of his fortune, and his relations with some of his investors essentially amounted to blackmail.

Similarly, DC is on edge. “Epstein bragged about his contacts in Washington,” Boies said. Reporters are likely to dig into why the Justice Department decided not to prosecute Epstein and kept the deal secret from his victims. One theory circulating among prominent Republicans is that Epstein was a Mossad agent. Another is that the George W. Bush White House directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein to protect Prince Andrew on behalf of the British government, then the U.S.’s closest ally in the Iraq war. “The royal family did everything they could to try and discredit the Prince Andrew stuff,” Boies told me. “When we tried to follow up with anything, we were stonewalled. We wanted to interview him, they were unwilling to do anything.” (Prince Andrew could not be reached for comment).

Of course, the two Epstein friends that people are most curious about are Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, both of whom have denied anything untoward. During the 2016 presidential race, Hillary Clinton’s campaign consulted Bill’s post–White House Secret Service logs because they were worried Trump would bring up Bill’s close association with Epstein and wanted to get ahead of the story, a source told me.

For those in Epstein’s orbit, the stakes of exposure are bound to get higher as more and more women come forward. Every day seems to bring new horrors about Epstein’s alleged depravity. At a press conference on Tuesday, Courtney Wild’s lawyer Brad Edwards said that after interviewing dozens of Epstein’s accusers, it appeared Epstein spent almost all of his time abusing underage girls. “It was his full-time job,” Edwards said. “We have not found anyone who has provided information about a legitimate business he was engaged [in].”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I know the JE bust is BIG because I am surrounded by libtards, and they are ALL in full freak-out, denial, projection mode.

Best entertainment ever!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
“IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT

The Jeffrey Epstein case is an asteroid poised to strike the elite world in which he moved. No one can yet say precisely how large it is. But as the number of women who’ve accused the financier (at least, that’s what he claimed to be) of sexual assault grows to grotesque levels—there are said to be more than 50 women who are potential victims—a wave of panic is rippling through Manhattan, DC, and Palm Beach, as Epstein’s former friends and associates rush to distance themselves, while gossiping about who might be ensnared. Donald Trump’s labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, architect of the original 2007 non-prosecution agreement that let Epstein off with a wrist slap, has already been forced to resign.

The questions about Epstein are metastasizing much faster than they can be answered: Who knew what about Epstein’s alleged abuse? How, and from whom, did Epstein get his supposed $500 million fortune? Why did Acosta grant Epstein an outrageously lenient non-prosecution agreement? (And what does it mean that Acosta was reportedly told Epstein “belonged to intelligence”?) But among the most pressing queries is which other famous people might be exposed for committing sex crimes. “There were other business associates of Mr. Epstein’s who engaged in improper sexual misconduct at one or more of his homes. We do know that,” said Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Courtney Wild, one of the Epstein accusers who gave emotional testimony at Epstein’s bail hearing. “In due time the names are going to start coming out.” (Attorneys for Epstein did not respond to a request for comment.)

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies.Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”
Epstein remained a fixture in elite circles even after he was a registered sex offender. A few years ago, for example, he was a guest at a dinner in Palo Alto hosted by LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman for the MIT neuroscientist Ed Boyden. At the dinner, Elon Musk introduced Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg.(“Mark met Epstein in passing one time at a dinner honoring scientists that was not organized by Epstein,” Zuckerberg spokesman Ben LaBolt told me. “Mark did not communicate with Epstein again following the dinner.”)
In an email, Elon Musk responded: “I don’t recall introducing Epstein to anyone, as I don’t know the guy well enough to do so, Epstein is obviously a creep and Zuckerberg is not a friend of mine. Several years ago, I was at his house in Manhattan for about 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon with Talulah [Riley], as she was curious about meeting this strange person for a novel she was writing. We did not see anything inappropriate at all, apart from weird art. He tried repeatedly to get me to visit his island. I declined.”

One source who’s done business with Epstein told me that Epstein’s 21,000-square-foot townhouse on East 71st Street welcomed a steady stream of the Davos crowd in the past decade. The source said Bill Gates, Larry Summers, and Steve Bannon visited the house, which has been called one of the largest private residences in Manhattan. “Jeffrey collected people. That’s what he did,” the source said. Gates and Summers did not respond to requests for comment.

Thus far, the name most publicly associated with Epstein’s alleged crimes is famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who’s been waging a public battle with David Boies for years. In April, Boies’s client Giuffre sued Dershowitz for defamation after Dershowitz called her a liar (a strategy similar to that of seven of Bill Cosby’s accusers). In the days since the FBI arrested Epstein at Teterboro Airport a week and a half ago, Dershowitz has been going on television and dialing up friends and reporters to profess his innocence and label Giuffre and Boies liars. “I want everything to come out! I’m not afraid of anything because I did nothing wrong,” Dershowitz told me on the afternoon of July 15.

He called me a minute after I had emailed him for comment. He said he’d been friends with Epstein since 1996, when they were introduced at a party on Martha’s Vineyard by Lynn Forester de Rothschild. “She begged me to meet him. She told me, ‘here’s this smart academic.’” A few days later, Epstein invited Dershowitz to Les Wexner’s 59th birthday party at Wexner’s mansion in New Albany, Ohio. “It’s a tradition that Jeff invited the smartest person he met that year. He told them I was the smartest.” They remained close for years. Dershowitz strenuously denied ever participating in Epstein’s underage sex ring and said he’d only been in Epstein’s presence with his wife. “I got one massage!” he told me. “It was from a 50-year-old Russian woman named Olga. And I kept my shorts on. I didn’t even like it. I’m not a massage guy.”
Dershowitz said he secretly (and legally) tape-recorded settlement conversations with Boies and that the phone calls capture Boies admitting that Giuffre’s allegations aren’t true. “Boies is a bad person,” he told me.

“I never said that,” Boies responded when I asked about Dershowitz’s version of the phone calls. “What Alan does is he plays a second or two out of context; he never lets anybody listen to the whole thing.” Boies also dismissed Dershowitz’s claim that he never met Giuffre at Epstein’s house. According to Boies, Epstein’s former employees said in sworn depositions that they saw Dershowitz at the house multiple times without his wife. “This Olga woman doesn’t exist. Epstein’s barely kept women around who were over 25. It’s a figment of Alan’s imagination,” Boies said.

n Wall Street, Epstein is a subject of mystery—and fear. “I knew Jeff. He came across as very smart, very sophisticated,” one hedge fund manager told me. “He always had a good read on people. But manipulative people are good at that.” Another person who’s been in meetings with Epstein told me: “He’s very clever.”

How Epstein obtained his fortune is a matter of feverish speculation. His claim to a billionaire-only client list now seems laughable to the bankers I spoke with. One Wall Street source with direct knowledge of Epstein’s business said one source of Epstein’s income was providing “tax advice and estate planning” to rich clients, like Apollo Global Management founder Leon Black, presumably because Epstein had experience with offshore funds after basing his office in the Virgin Islands. In 2015 Black made a $10 million donation to Epstein’s foundation. (Black declined to comment.)

In the absence of much other information, the reigning theory on Wall Street currently is that Epstein’s activities with women and girls were central to the building of his fortune, and his relations with some of his investors essentially amounted to blackmail.

Similarly, DC is on edge. “Epstein bragged about his contacts in Washington,” Boies said. Reporters are likely to dig into why the Justice Department decided not to prosecute Epstein and kept the deal secret from his victims. One theory circulating among prominent Republicans is that Epstein was a Mossad agent. Another is that the George W. Bush White House directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein to protect Prince Andrew on behalf of the British government, then the U.S.’s closest ally in the Iraq war. “The royal family did everything they could to try and discredit the Prince Andrew stuff,” Boies told me. “When we tried to follow up with anything, we were stonewalled. We wanted to interview him, they were unwilling to do anything.” (Prince Andrew could not be reached for comment).

Of course, the two Epstein friends that people are most curious about are Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, both of whom have denied anything untoward. During the 2016 presidential race, Hillary Clinton’s campaign consulted Bill’s post–White House Secret Service logs because they were worried Trump would bring up Bill’s close association with Epstein and wanted to get ahead of the story, a source told me.

For those in Epstein’s orbit, the stakes of exposure are bound to get higher as more and more women come forward. Every day seems to bring new horrors about Epstein’s alleged depravity. At a press conference on Tuesday, Courtney Wild’s lawyer Brad Edwards said that after interviewing dozens of Epstein’s accusers, it appeared Epstein spent almost all of his time abusing underage girls. “It was his full-time job,” Edwards said. “We have not found anyone who has provided information about a legitimate business he was engaged [in].”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque
This is a little like previous similar scandals like the Ashley Madison one; I'm sure that the high and mighty will be hiring major image consultants like Lanny Davis. "Boys will be boys", "I done a bad thing with those girls, but wish them the best in their future endeavors (ie Monica).

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
This is a little like previous similar scandals like the Ashley Madison one; I'm sure that the high and mighty will be hiring major image consultants like Lanny Davis. "Boys will be boys", "I done a bad thing with those girls, but wish them the best in their future endeavors (ie Monica).

This time is different.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This time is different.
We are all very much hoping this is true. It's not over til the pedophile sings.
We are still a long ways away.
1st he has to survive
Then, if he cuts a deal, he gets off easy in exchange for names. Thats going to go on behind the scenes and then prosecutors have to decide who and when they will file changes on the others if at all. We could be years away from learning anything. In fact he could end up doing whatever sentence they give him and be out free before anyone else is even charged. Weiner and the alleged laptop bombshell comes to mind.

What happens when your the key witness to all of the others alleged crimes and you end up deaded? If he cuts a deal and others aren't arrested shortly after than you know the fix is in.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I kind of figured it was some kind of crime to use, or intend to use someone else's (no, not mine...) passport. Or is this pleading down to that lesser crime?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I kind of figured it was some kind of crime to use, or intend to use someone else's (no, not mine...) passport. Or is this pleading down to that lesser crime?
I'd say it didn't get much use lately if it expired in the 80's. It would be interesting to see if he ever traveled under it but unless there is a trial and the public is allowed to attend, there wont be much info coming out except from the prosecutors who will always control the narrative.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Im tired of hearing about the whole thing, and I dont even have tv or listen to the radio. My guess is he will get off w little or no prison time. Rich folk cover for each other, always have......probably always will. There are 2 sets of rules in america, the ones for us, and the ones for them. I dont think that will ever change.

This is the most lively thread on gim, since the q nonsense started.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
That's a laugh riot! And all the other evidence was just accidental right?

If jokers like him who have hit the jackpot with huge financial windfalls can't obey basic laws of decency maybe they should be lined up against the wall with Billy "Bubba boy" Clinton and gunned down with sawed off shotguns!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The records show that Epstein in February 1997 became a client of Appleby, a Bermuda-based law firm specializing in the creation of offshore companies and investment vehicles for the ultra-wealthy. A client profile cryptically describes Epstein’s job as “Manager of Fortune.”

These documents also show that from at least 2000 to 2007 Epstein was chairman of a company called Liquid Funding Ltd., which was initially 40 percent owned by the Wall Street investment bank Bear Stearns

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article232799597.html

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
"Dear Mr. de Reya, you bore me. TL;DR. Your client is naturally welcome to buy ad space to tell his side of the story. Cheers!"

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ponzi Scheme Victims Say Epstein Swindled Them

There are allegations Epstein scammed his way to his fortune.

In a court filing last week, prosecutors said they had determined that financier Jeffrey Epstein was worth at least $500 million and earning $10 million a year—the first concrete details about his wealth to emerge in years.

But while the documents confirmed that the accused sex trafficker is fantastically wealthy, the source of Epstein’s fortune remains a mystery. How did a money manager with a single confirmed client amass riches including a $77-million Manhattan mansion and his own private Caribbean island?

Convicted financial swindler Steven Hoffenberg has offered an explanation: He claims Epstein is a Ponzi schemer who helped him bilk tens of thousands of investors in the 1980s and 1990s.

“Epstein and the corporations he formed were my co-conspirators,” Hoffenberg alleged in an affidavit for a federal lawsuit.

“Epstein has remained free and has used and benefited from the ill-gotten gains he amassed as a result of his criminal and fraudulent activities.”

Hoffenberg is a cartoonish character who burst onto the public scene in 1993 when then-Gov. Mario Cuomo asked the bill-collection kingpin to rescue the New York Post, then owned by bankrupt real estate titan Peter Kalikow.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/did-jeffrey-epstein-help-steven-hoffenberg-swindle-dollar460-million-in-ponzi-scheme