• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
The records show that Epstein in February 1997 became a client of Appleby, a Bermuda-based law firm specializing in the creation of offshore companies and investment vehicles for the ultra-wealthy. A client profile cryptically describes Epstein’s job as “Manager of Fortune.”

These documents also show that from at least 2000 to 2007 Epstein was chairman of a company called Liquid Funding Ltd., which was initially 40 percent owned by the Wall Street investment bank Bear Stearns

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article232799597.html
He's another product of those advocating lawless and anti-government philosophies, take your pick, libertarianism and its love of tax shelters and skirting financial laws, corporate cronies who operate in the buddy networks of the Clintons, Bushes and their ilk, and military activists in the US government who never met a 911 or foreign war they didn't like! Some great smoke screens out there for the corporate and Wall Street criminals; maybe if it gets too hot the Chicken hawks will pull off another one as a diversionary tactic!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1563550991755.png

So I did some digging on Hammam Yalbugha and how it connects to Epstein's Island and found the source of Q's image
https://archnet.org/sites/17305/media_contents/126411
and there is some noteable information contained in it

>The Hammam of Yalbugha was constructed just south of the Citadel during the reign of the Mamluk governor of Aleppo Yalbugha al-Nasiri I (r. 1382-1389/783-791 AH).
>The interior is divided into three main spaces: a frigidarium, a tepidarium and a caldarium.

This information contradicts the wikipedia article claim that it was built in 1491 and as we recently learned, wikipedia is not to be trusted,1 and this new information reveals that it was actually constructed at the beginning of the Burji Dynasty
Further reading also revealed that Hammams are public baths and in Islamic culture are spaces of sexual openness and are deeply connected to sexuality insofar as ritual ablution is to be practiced both before and after having sex

>Ritual ablution is also required before or after sexual intercourse.[9] Knowing that, May Telmissany, a professor at the University of Ottawa, argues that the image of a hyper-sexualised woman leaving the hammam is an Orientalist perspective that sees leaving or attending the hammam as a sign of pre-eminent sexual behaviour.[10]

Furthermore the Caldarium of the Hammam is by far the most notable part of the building itself

>This was a very hot and steamy room heated by a hypocaust, an underfloor heating system using tunnels with hot air, heated by a furnace tended by slaves.

according to a recent article from the following Q post
1563551109490.png

https://abcnews.go.com/US/contracto...-revealing-pictures-topless/story?id=64406022

, it's supposed to be a "gym" but according to all the research we've done and the symbolism it's very clear
The "temple" is a place Jeffrey Epstein goes before raping the child sex slaves in the underground tunnels and may very well even be connected to the tunnels.

As an added side not, I thought the incorrect dates were suspicious and so examining information about the beginning of the Burji Dynasty I found this

> In 1377 a revolt broke out in Syria which spread to Egypt, and the government was taken over by the Circassians Barakah and Barquq; Barquq was proclaimed sultan in 1382, ending the Bahri dynasty

Barakah sounds a lot like Barack, eh?
Barack = Renegade
Barakah and Barquq took over the government in the revolt
Renegade = noun. An outlaw; a rebel.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Another night in jail for this sick bass turd maggot....

No big fancy bed
No servants to bring you fresh coffee and fresh fruit to eat in bed
No jacuzzi
No massages

Rot in jail you piece of shit.

My bet is Pedostein will die in jail... heart attack crap...

That’s if the police continue to tighten the screws.

The police hit the asset forfeiture jackpot.

They ought to give Pedosteins assets to his victims and the salaries of those prosecuting him.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
at some point, a red bandana will show up on his food tray and it won't be for wiping the crumbs from his mouth

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Bandana ignorant here.

What is the interpretation?...
Red Bandana and a Door Knob
Used for both self-gratification and communications, good symbolism for sending messages

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Perhaps but, the Fact that this Pedo is still in jail is great news, bandana or not

It's one less story to keep track of:
Where is Jeffery?

and symbolism is all over this story
as if it's more than just decoration, it's a belief but, is it the Pedo's belief or for him is it just a back-drop that was created to entice those with a penchant for symbolism to involve themselves in his activities

If he's but a blackmailer, his beliefs are irrelevant, he has to become the 'draw' and has to surround himself, that environment, with the proper 'props'

He seemed to find the 'correct' associates to help him in his endeavor but

It doesn't mean he's a believer, nor do we know if he directly was involved in 'face cutting, adrenochrome intake, child killing..."

we, from where we sit, may have so much redacted from us, so much truth kept hidden from us, we may never know anything more than what we suppose we know today...

and honestly, that's really not much except, we know the 'trappings', we know the island exists and that fancy painted building exists...but, what is it we don't know...

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
OCT. 28, 2002
Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

He comes with cash to burn, a fleet of airplanes, and a keen eye for the ladies – to say nothing of a relentless brain that challenges Nobel Prize–winning scientists across the country – and for financial markets around the world. Ever since the Post’s “Page Six” ran an item about the president’s late-September visit to Africa with Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker – on his new benefactor’s customized Boeing 727 – the question of the day has been: Who in the world is Jeffrey Epstein?

It’s a life full of question marks. Epstein is said to run $15 billion for wealthy clients, yet aside from Limited founder Leslie Wexner, his client list is a closely held secret. A former Dalton math teacher, he maintains a peripatetic salon of brilliant scientists yet possesses no bachelor’s degree. For more than ten years, he’s been linked to Manhattan-London society figure Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the mysteriously deceased media titan Robert Maxwell, yet he lives the life of a bachelor, logging 600 hours a year in his various planes as he scours the world for investment opportunities. He owns what is said to be Manhattan’s largest private house yet runs his business from a 100-acre private island in St. Thomas.

Power on Wall Street has generally accrued to those who have made their open bids for it. Soros. Wasserstein. Kravis. Weill. The Sturm und Drang of their successes and failures has been played out in public. Epstein breaks the mold. Most everyone on the Street has heard of him, but nobody seems to know what the hell he is up to. Which is just the way he likes it.

“My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won’t get a straight answer from him,” says one well-known investor. “He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I’ve also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It’s like looking at the Wizard of Oz – there may be less there than meets the eye.”

Says another prominent Wall Streeter: “He is this mysterious, Gatsbyesque figure. He likes people to think that he is very rich, and he cultivates this air of aloofness. The whole thing is weird.”

The wizard that meets the eye is spare and fit; with a long jaw and a carefully coiffed head of silver hair, he looks like a taller, younger Ralph Lauren. A raspy Brooklyn accent betrays his Coney Island origins. He spends an hour and fifteen minutes every day doing advanced yoga with his personal instructor, who travels with him wherever he goes. He is an enthusiastic member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.

In 1982, according to those who know Epstein, he set up his own shop, J. Epstein and Co., which remains his core business today. The premise behind it was simple: Epstein would manage the individual and family fortunes of clients with $1 billion or more. Which is where the mystery deepens. Because according to the lore, Epstein, in 1982, immediately began collecting clients. There were no road shows, no whiz-bang marketing demos – just this: Jeff Epstein was open for business for those with $1 billion–plus.

Given the secrecy that envelops Epstein’s client list, some have speculated that Wexner is the primary source of Epstein’s lavish life – but friends leap to his defense. “Let me tell you: Jeffrey Epstein has other clients besides Wexner. I know because some of them are my clients,” says noted m&a lawyer Dennis Block of Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft. “I sent him a $500 million client a few years ago and he wouldn’t take him. Said the account was too small. Both the client and I were amazed. But that’s Jeffrey.”

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

Too big to fail or too big to investigate and no wonder labor secretary, Acosta was not interested in pursuing justice.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019...ssociate-who-will-blow-epsteingate-wide-open/

No way or how the truth will ever come out of all this
None of us knows how this will all shake out...but I think we can all agree that the reality is far different than what we were taught on ABC's schoolhouse rock on Saturday mornings...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
'Once the girls lost their braces, they were too old for him': Private investigator who spent a DECADE tracking Jeffrey Epstein claims he 'met with one 13-year-old victim who looked like she was aged NINE'
  • Private investigator Michael Fisten spent ten years tracking Jeffrey Epstein
  • He says he met with numerous underage girls who claimed to have been victims of the billionaire, including one who was aged 13
  • Fisten says Epstein began losing interest in his alleged victims once they reached their late teenage years
  • He believes it's 'inconceivable' that those in Epstein's social circle didn't suspect he was a pedophile because his female companions looked so young
By ANDREW COURT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:38 EDT, 20 July 2019 | UPDATED: 21:58 EDT, 20 July 2019

A private investigator who spent a decade tracking Jeffrey Epstein has given new details about the disgraced billionaire's predilection for underage girls.

In an interview with CNN on Saturday, Detective Michael Fisten claims he met with many of Epstein's victims, included one who looked like she was just nine years old.

The former homicide detective was first hired to trace Epstein back in 2009 by attorney Brad Edwards, who was representing alleged victims of the businessman in various civil suits.

Fisten told CNN that one of the most difficult moments of his investigation came when he met with a 13-year-old girl who said she had been abused by Epstein.

'She looked like she was nine [years old],' he claimed.

'She started telling me this whole story about how she tried to good a life. She was blaming herself for what Jeffrey did to her. She was in such pain.

'Nothing really fazes me after spending 13 years in homicide... but that fazed me. I teared up,' he emotionally revealed.

+4
In an interview with CNN on Saturday, Detective Michael Fisten claims he met with many of Jeffrey Epstein's victims in the ten years that he has been investigating him

+4

+4

Fisten was first hired to trace Epstein (right) back in 2009 by attorney Brad Edwards (left)
Fisten says many of Epstein's alleged victims claimed the billionaire began losing interest in them as they grew older.

'Once these girls lost their braces and their pubescent look and started becoming 16 years old or 17 years old, they were too old for him', he stated.

Because the girls were so young, Fisten believes it's 'inconceivable' that those in Epstein's social circle didn't at least suspect that he was involved in something untoward.

Elsewhere in his interview with CNN, Fisten says he was left disgusted by the lenient sentence Epstein received for soliciting teenage girls back in 2008.

The billionaire pleaded guilty to the crime and was sentenced to 13 months of jail time. However, he was able to spend 12 hours a day, six days a week working at his office outside of prison.

Fisten spent time spying at the offices, and noticed a 'parade of young women' coming and going from the premises - although he could not confirm whether they were underage.

+4
During his prison sentence, Epstein was able to spend 12 hours a day, six days a week working at his office (pictured)
His interview comes just days after attorney Bradley Edwards said he had been contacted by at least one woman who says she was summoned to Epstein's office for a sexual encounter at that time.

Deputies reportedly stood outside the building while Epstein was left unchaperoned inside, working for a business he had founded.

Members of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office kept a visitor log of those who visited Epstein at the office, but those records have since been discarded for unknown reasons.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office announced on Friday that an internal investigation had been launched into the matter.

Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said the investigation would 'determine if any actions taken by the deputies assigned to monitor Epstein during his work release program violated any agency rules and regulations.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...5cjC9OC0Ptct2v0aboXowlD_dqbIt5IKhysbb5bd5hYwQ

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
CNN lays this out?

since when?

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ah, finally, a topic I can contribute to.

If one wishes to understand what Freemasonry has to do with the Temple on Epstein island, one must simply learn exactly when Egyptian influences entered the masons.

Count Allessandro De Cagliostro. The founder of the Egyptian Rite and Egyptian symbolism in Modern Masonry. a major proponent for the Philosophers stone (or the search for immortality), friend to popes, kings, and cardinals, and a proclaimed sorcerer in his time.

Cagliostro was perhaps the most pertinent individual when it comes to modern masonry, as many of their practices today stem from the Rituals he introduced to the masons.

Blue and White, the colors of the innocent.
In many rituals of cagliostro, young girls or boys around the age of 12, who retained their innocence still, were used as part of a very specific set of rituals designed to perform "spells". The most easily found ritual of Cagliostro is the Crystal Ball ritual, where an innocent young girl must wear a white dress with a blue sash, and to call upon the spirits of the 7 planets in order to peer into the crystal ball and see the future, past, or present.

This is where the modern idea of the crystal ball originated from.

There are many rituals, but the young innocents always wore blue and white.

If one wants to see an example of this ritual, it is shown in pieces in the japanese film "The Count of Cagliostro".

I have also done a dissertation of that film on Reddit, which has more pertinent information, so I'll link it below for anyone who is interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/c75852
In this post, I detail exactly what the relationship is between Cagliostro, and the Rothschilds as well, as there is a link that presents itself in the film.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1563757762011.png

https://theswamp.media/the-epstein-associate-nobody-s-talking-about-the-idf-linked-bond-girl-infiltrating-the-uk-nhs

I have a story to tell you. A story that causes my heart to pound and my blood pressure to rise as I type each and every word. A true story of a woman of great wealth and power, who rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private jet on several occasions. She appears to be a German-born Israeli state intelligence operative based in London. An ex-model whose name appeared in the Panama Papers from the Mossack Fonseca leaks and who became embroiled in a FIFA corruption scandal with Sepp Blatter and his family. She is perhaps the closest example that you could possibly find to a real-life “Bond Girl.” Yet, she is almost completely unknown to the majority of us.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"I've Had Many Strange Experiences In My Life" - Inside Epstein's 'Honey Trap' On E 71st Street

by Tyler Durden
Sun, 07/21/2019 - 13:05

Authored by Eric Margolis via EricMargolis.com

I’ve had many strange experiences in my decades of covering intelligence affairs. These run from being invited to KGB HQ in Moscow, Chinese intelligence in Beijing, US intelligence in Virginia, Libyan intelligence in Tripoli, South African intelligence, and even Albanian intelligence in Tirana.

But none was odder than the day I was invited to lunch in New York City with the by now notorious figure Jeffrey Epstein. The golden boy of Manhattan and Palm Beach society now sits in a grim jail cell accused of having sex with underage girls. He’s been doing this in plain view since the early 1990’s but, until recently, he seemed bullet-proof.

Soon after I walked into the entrance of Epstein’s mansion on E 71st Street, said to be the city’s largest private home, a butler asked me, “would you like an intimate massage, sir, by a pretty young girl?” This offer seemed so out of place and weird to me that I swiftly declined.
Image source: Getty

More important than indelicacy, as an old observer of intelligence affairs, to me this offer reeked of ye old honey trap, a tactic to ensnare and blackmail people that was old when Babylon was young. A discreet room with massage table, lubricants and, no doubt, cameras stood ready off the main lobby.

I had arrived with Canada’s leading lady journalist who was then close to Epstein’s sometime girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell and, it was said, procuress – something Maxwell denies. Bizarrely, Maxwell believed that I could get KGB Moscow Center to release satellite photos that showed the murder on his yacht of her father, the press baron Robert Maxwell, who was a well-known double agent for Israel and KGB, and a major criminal.

Also present was the self-promoting lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, who had saved the accused murderer Claus von Bulow, as well as a titan of the New York real estate industry (not Trump) and assorted bigwigs of the city’s elite Jewish society. All sang the praises of Israel.

Epstein reportedly had ties to Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew and repeatedly flew them about in his private jet, aka “the Lolita Express.” All guests deny any sexual activity. I turned down dinner with Prince Andrew.

Epstein’s residence in Manhattan and Palm Beach, both of which I visited, were stocked with young female “masseuses.” All were working class girls making big money in their spare time. I did not see any interactions between these girls and the guests.

Epstein and Maxwell became too big for their britches. They flaunted their sexual adventures and laughed at New York society. Everyone wondered about the source of Epstein’s lavish income but no one knew its origins. He claimed to be an exclusive money manager for a group of secretive millionaires. But the only one identified was billionaire Leslie Wexner, the owner of L Brands and Victoria’s Secret. Wexner denied any knowledge of Epstein’s alleged crimes.

Besides sexual frolics, Epstein and Maxwell were up to many odd things. The FBI found diamonds, cash and a fake passport when raiding his mansion and documents showing his net worth at $559,120,954.00. The IRS tax people will be eager to review the sources of this income.

It seems likely that political influence was brought to bear on then US attorney Alexander Acosta (he just resigned under fire last week) to make a sweetheart deal with Epstein, who had been charged by Florida with child molestation. Epstein got off with a token, 13-month jail sentence that allowed him to work from his office much of the day.

Were Trump or Clinton involved? How much did they “party” with Epstein and revel in his fleshmart? There was talk of some sort of “intelligence” angle to the affaire Epstein that spared him a harsh sentence.

A respected former CIA official, Phil Giraldi has come right out and accused Epstein of being an Israeli agent of influence. Epstein was let off with a slap on the wrist on his first child abuse charge, says Giraldi, because of his powerful Israel connections.

To Giraldi and this writer, the Epstein “massage” operation was a classic intelligence operation designed to blackmail men of influence into doing Israel’s bidding. Clinton had reportedly already fallen into this trap years earlier while still president.

Now watch this stinking pile of corruption be hurriedly covered up. Talk about draining the swamp.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Alex Jones “tried to warn y’all about billionaire globalist pedophiles but nobody cared”

It is true, after years of saying it on his podcast all it brought were bans on Twitter and Facebook. Jones is on record countless times demanding somebody do something about it, but nobody cared.

Now Jeffrey Epstein is in jail and the billionaire globalist pedophiles are hiding. Who knows which will be implicated first, but we already have a laundry of presidents and other politicians who appeared on the flight logs of the ‘Lolita Express.’

Let’s just hope Mr. Jones isn’t also right about gay frogs.

That would be scary.

Earnest O'Connor

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Alex Jones “tried to warn y’all about billionaire globalist pedophiles but nobody cared”

It is true, after years of saying it on his podcast all it brought were bans on Twitter and Facebook. Jones is on record countless times demanding somebody do something about it, but nobody cared.

Now Jeffrey Epstein is in jail and the billionaire globalist pedophiles are hiding. Who knows which will be implicated first, but we already have a laundry of presidents and other politicians who appeared on the flight logs of the ‘Lolita Express.’

Let’s just hope Mr. Jones isn’t also right about gay frogs.

That would be scary.

Earnest O'Connor
I think people need a refresher about the gay frogs....no content matched-you boob. drats

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I think people need a refresher about the gay frogs....no content matched-you boob. drats
Yeah, I thought so too, but I posted it as 'potential' in case someone knows more than I do. Someone might know more and add to the tale.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I hope this trial is broadcast live like OJ. It will be a hoot when the names start coming out!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I hope this trial is broadcast live like OJ. It will be a hoot when the names start coming out!
There wont be a trial. He will give up the names of a few small potatoes, walk with a minimum sentence, have a health issue so he stays at club fed medical center and whatever names there were will go to the grave with him.
When it comes to the rich and powerful you can bet that the argument will be that to take them down will destroy the world as we know it and the government will agree.
The media then gets to have a field day over how Trump stopped the investigation because he was involved. (True or not, thats what happens when everything in Gov is secret and people are free to make up their own narrative.)

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
and full disclosure will not happen as the content will be deemed to be 'inappropriate'

i'm personally tired of knowing we know nothing...we know the 8th grade version of about all of it...and we know most of that has been told to us through 'anonymous insiders' via MSM propaganda channels

that's not good enough
a potential new employer of mine could know just about everything about my past for about $100
I still can't see Obama's original BC and how many millions were spent on time and resources on that battle

at the end of the day, we're still irrelevant until we choose to stop doing something, like paying taxes, working, not committing crimes
until then, sit down and shut up and open up your wallet wider...

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
and it would seem i ran outta money sooner than epstein ran out of either accomplices or small young girls, the people rushed back to him, for whatever reason, upon his release...

that's 'rich', no, that's 'elite'

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wind blowing like mad... and that drone can FREEZE into stillness, completely ignoring wind gusts.

That is one expensive drone.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This would make a damn good made for tv movie.

How Jeffrey Epstein's threat to expose President Trump 'as a financial fraud' after he 'stole' his $125M mansion led to Donald outing the pedophile to cops and launch of 2005 criminal probe

• Jeffrey Epstein informed President Trump of a real estate purchase he planned to make in Palm Beach back in 2004 claims Michael Wolff
  • He was trying to determine if he could move the pool on the property which he was prepared to bid $36 million for and then flip
  • Epstein, 66, was not afraid of letting Trump know this because he assumed he did not have the money to purchase the property
  • Trump got the money from Deutsche Bank and bid $5 million more than Epstein before putting the home on the market for $125 million after renovations
  • Epstein threatened to expose Trump claims Wolff and in turn he suggests that Trump outed Epstein to police and helped launch the 2005 criminal probe
  • The property sold for $96 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev and in 2016 was torn down and made into three lots, that each sold for over $30 million

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 10:59 EDT, 23 July 2019 | Updated: 11:40 EDT, 23 July 2019

President Donald Trump played a central role in launching the 2005 criminal investigation of Jeffrey Epstein by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

Michael Wolff, who was close with both men in the early aughts, writes in Fire and Fury that Epstein was outed to authorities soon after he threatened to expose Trump as a financial fraud.

It all started in 2004 when Epstein, who was still friends with Trump at the time, invited the real estate scion to see a foreclosed property in the tony enclave that he planned to purchase and then flip.

And it all ended with Trump pocketing more than $50 million in profits and Epstein behind bars, though both men did manage to negotiate sweet deals.

Epstein was planning to pay $36 million for the property, information he shared with Trump because he was certain the still-struggling developer would not be able to come up with the capital to submit his own bid.

That assumption proved to be wrong, and after learning of Epstein’s plan to list the home at a sizable profit million after renovations, Trump snapped up the oceanfront villa by bidding $5 million more than his pal.

He would list it for $125 million after minor renovations, which resulted in an enraged Epstein threatening to expose Trump.

It was shortly after making those threats that Epstein found himself under criminal investigation writes Wolff.

'Soon after negotiating the deal for the house in Palm Beach, Epstein took Trump to see it, looking for advice on construction issues involved with moving the swimming pool,' writes Woff.

'But as he prepared to finalize his purchase for the house, Epstein discovered that Trump, who was severely cash-constrained at the time, had bid $41 million for the property and bought it out from under Epstein through an entity called Trump Properties LLC, entirely financed by Deutsche Bank.

Local reports reveal that the two men did in fact battle it out at the auction, with Trump saying: 'I won't be living there because I already live in the best house in America.'

He later mentioned: 'I'm the largest developer in New York so this isn't a big deal to me.'

That claim is not true.

Property records confirm that an LLC with Trump’s name bought and then sold the massive mansion, and made a tidy sum in the process.

The property sold for $96 million, more than doubling Trump’s initial investment even after renovation costs.

Epstein was apoplectic and threatened to expose the precarious nature of Trump’s wealth.

'A furious Epstein, certain that Trump was merely fronting for the real owners, threatened to expose the deal, which was getting extensive coverage in Florida papers,' writes Wolff.

'The fight became all the more bitter when, not long after the purchase, Trump put the house on the market for $125 million.'

And Trump in turn helped usher in the PBCSO investigation by exposing Epstein's secrets.

'Just as the enmity between the two friends increased over the house purchase, Epstein found himself under investigation by the Palm Beach police,' writes Wolff.

'And as Epstein's legal problems escalated, the house, with only minor improvements, was acquired for $96 million by Dmitry Rybolovlev, an oligarch who was part of the close Putin circle of government-aligned industrialists in Russia, and who, in fact, never moved into the house.'

Trump likely had knowledge of the alleged criminal enterprise due to the fact that Epstein recruited from his private club.

Two Epstein victims claim they were approached while employees of the spa at Mar-a-Lago.

President Trump in turn banned Epstein from the club, but according to Wolff did not sever the friendship entirely until years later.

The sale of the home did later prove to be problematic for Trump when news of Russian meddling during the election came to light.

In 2016, it was torn down and divided into three lots that were each sold for over $30 million.

Last week, producers at Morning Joe unearthed a video from 1992 which shows that Epstein was a guest of Trump's at Mar-a-Lago in November of that year and was surrounded by a group of models and cheerleaders.

It was one of Trump's final private parties before the financially-strapped real estate scion turned his residence into a members-only club.

Epstein brought his then-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell along for the outing, years before she would use the club as a hunting ground for underage girls according to court documents.

In one video, the women described in court documents as Epstein's pimp can be seen dancing behind Epstein and Trump as they assess the dozens of young females who had taken over the club that night.

'Look at her back there, she's hot,' Trump tells Epstein.

Epstein briefly feigns interest in the 'hot woman,' and soon after is seen doubling over with laughter when Trump whispers something in his ear.

President Trump insisted he wasn't friends with Epstein after he was arrested for sex trafficking.

'I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I wasn’t a fan. I was not a fan of his. That I can tell you,' he told reporters.

A majority of the footage shows Trump dancing with the bevy of beauties on hand that evening.

He even appears to kiss one, just a few months after finalizing his divorce from first wife Ivana Trump.

The kiss is a bit of shock given the fact that Trump clearly states that he is aware NBC is filming the footage.

He was dating Marla Maples at the time, though the two were famously on-and-off for years.

A few months after the video was shot she became pregnant with his fourth child, Tiffany.

There is no evidence that Epstein had been charged or even accused of a sex crime involving minors at the time of this party.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-Epstein-cops-stealing-125M-mansion-him.html

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Wasn't there, at one time, a Standards Department who's sole purpose was to 'censor' this type of stuff?

The Seven Words:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1563927583993.png
https://jezebel.com/the-sex-trafficking-model-scout-5603638

Brunel, along with numerous young models, was a frequent passenger on Epstein’s private jet, according to flight manifests. The agency owner also allegedly received $1 million from Epstein in 2005, when he founded MC2 with his partner, Jeffrey Fuller; although Fuller and Brunel denied any such payment from the billionaire pervert in 2007, when rumors started swirling, Sarnoff got confirmation from a former bookkeeper at the agency. Whether the money was a secret investment in MC2, or a payment for Brunel’s services as a procurer, is unknown. Brunel also visited Epstein in jail.

So who is Jean Luc Brunel? Although he did not respond to our interview request, we spoke to a number of people who have worked with his agency. While MC2 isn’t considered a major industry player, it isn’t exactly bottom-shelf, either: MC2 in New York most recently launched the career of Latvian editorial star Ginta Lapina (Brunel “discovered” Lapina via an MC2 scouting competition for young teens) and currently represents Vogue China covergirl Liu Dan. Worldwide, MC2 represents such stars as Sessilee Lopez in Miami, and top models Candace Swanepoel, Marina Lynchuk, Natalia Chabanenko, and Elisa Sednaoui in Tel Aviv.

Brunel isn’t involved with the business on a day-to-day basis, although he owns an 85% stake in MC2. Instead, “Right now he does scouting for [the] agency and takes care of the international relations with other agencies,” reports one source. Scouts scour the world for un-agented teenaged girls who could make it as models; they work largely unsupervised and are generally paid a headhunting fee for every girl an agency signs. Even when affiliated with an agency, as Brunel obviously is with MC2, scouts operate mostly independently and with little oversight — even relative to the almost totally unregulated modeling industry itself. “He travels a lot,” says another person who has worked with Brunel. (The company blog refers to Brunel as a “scouting tsunami,” and MC2 is fairly well-known for the strength of its international scouting.)

“Jean-Luc is considered a danger,” says Jérôme Bonnouvrier. “Owning Karins was a dream for a playboy. His problem is that he knows exactly what girls in trouble are looking for. He’s always been on the edge of the system. John Casablancas gets with girls the healthy way. Girls would be with him if he was the butcher. They’re with Jean-Luc because he’s the boss. Jean-Luc likes drugs and silent rape. It excites him.”

“I really despise Jean-Luc as a human being for the way he’s cheapened the business,” says John Casablancas. “There is no justice. This is a guy who should be behind bars. There was a little group, Jean-Luc, Patrick Gilles, and Varsano…They were very well-known in Paris for roaming the clubs. They would invite girls and put drugs in their drinks. Everybody knew they were creeps.”

It should be noted that aside from being a professional rival, Casablancas, the founder of the agency Elite, was eventually drubbed out of the industry for his own modelizing. How pervy do you have to be for John Casablancas to call you a perv?

Pervy enough to drug and rape numerous teenagers, according to 60 Minutes and Diane Sawyer, who investigated Brunel in 1988. The program interviewed nearly two dozen models who said they had been sexually assaulted by Brunel and/or by his fellow agent, Claude Haddad. Even at that time, Brunel had a reputation as a man one could go to to procure a “date” with a young model. CBS spoke to five models who said that Brunel and/or his friends had drugged and raped them. Said producer Craig Pyes, “Hundreds of girls were not only harassed, but molested.”

Since then, Brunel has been involved with a succession of agencies in New York and Paris. Although the 60 Minutes scandal eventually led Eileen Ford to stop working with him, he continued his involvement with Karins. In 1988, when powerhouse agency Next opened its doors, Brunel took an ownership stake. He also “discovered” Christy Turlington when she was 14. MC2 is only his latest venture. Because no criminal charges were ever filed by any of his accusers, and because the industry has a short memory — most models working today weren’t even born when Sawyer and Pyes started looking into Brunel’s activities — Brunel has been free to continue as he pleases. A French citizen, he even avoided testifying in his friend Epstein’s trial.