• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
After reading that I feel like I need a shower.

American has been enslaved for decades and our master has been invisible to us.
Boy Howdy!

This from part 2:

Indeed Spence, just months before his alleged suicide in the Boston Ritz Carlton, had hinted to Washington Times reporters Michael Hedges and Jerry Seper, who had originally broken the story, that they had merely scratched the surface of something much darker:
"All this stuff you’ve uncovered [involving call boys, bribery and the White House tours], to be honest with you, is insignificant compared to other things I’ve done. But I’m not going to tell you those things, and somehow the world will carry on."

Lord have mercy. Who knows what dark stuff he was referring to. Some people won't want to know the extent the evil encompasses.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Maybe Comrade Putin has it right?..

I don't know the person who posted that YouTube video and I also don't understand the Russian language so I don't know if the subtitles were accurately reflecting what Putin was saying in that video. I hope they were.

If the video is correct, I wouldn't be surprised. I had read something once that said Putin had a Christian background and was influenced strongly by his grandmother. I don't know if that is true or not.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the people in this country that are bad-mouthing Putin are doing it because they themselves are the evil ones.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Without hope what do we have?
What we have is Love.
Endures all things , even Pedogate...

Such a beautiful chapter.

If I speak in the tongues a of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
3If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, b but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.
11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This thread is so long, apologies if this is already posted.

Epstein Visited Clinton White House Multiple Times In The 1990s

by Tyler Durden
Thu, 07/25/2019 - 10:00

Bill Clinton's attempts to distance himself from convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein have taken yet another blow - after a Daily Beast investigation reveals that the financier - who came highly recommended by Lynn Forester de Rothschild - visited the Clinton White House multiple times.

As early as 1993, records show, Epstein donated $10,000 to the White House Historical Association and attended a donors’ reception hosted by Bill and Hillary Clinton. Around the same time, according to a source familiar with the connection, Epstein visited presidential aide Mark Middleton several times at the White House. Two years later, businesswoman Lynn Forester de Rothschild wrote a personal letter to Clinton thanking him for their talk about the financier. -Daily Beast
On July 8, the former president sought to distance himself from Epstein, claiming that the two crossed paths just six times beginning in 2002; "four flights on the billionaire’s private jet, a single trip to his Harlem office, and one “brief visit” to his New York apartment, all with staff and security detail in tow," per the Beast.

"President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York," Clinton spokesperson, Angel Ureña, told the Beast. "Any suggestion to the contrary is both factually inaccurate and irresponsible."

Clinton's denial flies in the face of flight logs from Epstein's now-sold 'Lolita Express' 727 jet at least 26 times.

When the president released his initial statement on Epstein, he did not explain the multiple other trips he appears to have taken on the financier’s plane—including one flight to Westchester with Epstein, his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell, and an “unnamed female.” -Daily Beast
And according to the Beast, "Clinton also failed to mention the intimate 1995 fundraising dinner at the Palm Beach home of Revlon mogul Ron Perelman, where Clinton hobnobbed with the likes of Epstein, Don Johnson, and Jimmy Buffett. (Nearby, at Epstein’s own Palm Beach mansion, the money man allegedly abused hundreds of underage girls.)"

While Politico claimed in a piece last week that the Clintons and Epstein connected through Epstein's longtime confidant and alleged procurer of young women - Ghislaine Maxwell, after Clinton left office, documents in the Clinton Library attest to much earlier links.

In late September of 1993, Bill and Hillary Clinton hosted a reception for supporters who had contributed to recent White House renovations. The nearly $400,000 overhaul—which included new gold draperies and a 13-color woven rug for the Oval Office—was funded entirely by donations to the White House Historical Association, a private organization that helps preserve and promote the White House as a historical monument.​
The reception took place at the White House residence from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m., according to a copy of the president’s daily schedule. White House Social Secretary Ann Stock—who appears in Epstein’s little black book of phone numberswas listed as the point of contact. According to multiple attendees, the evening included an intimate tour of the newly refurbished residence, followed by a receiving line with the president and first lady. Dessert was served in the East Room, where the couple thanked everyone for attending and announced the Committee for the Preservation of the White House.​
Guests for the event, according to the invitation list, included the journalist and philanthropist Barbara Goldsmith, heiress Jane Engelhard, political consultant Cynthia Friedman, and “Mr Jeffrey Epstein and Ms. Ghislaine Maxwell.” Epstein and Maxwell do not appear on the ‘regret list,’ and there is a letter ‘A’ next to both of their names, indicating they planned to attend. A press release from the event, put out by Hillary Clinton’s office, lists Epstein as a White House Historical Association donor. -Daily Beast

Meanwhile, Clinton's college friend A. Paul Prosperi visited Epstein at least 20 times while he was in the Palm Beach county jail after pleading guilty to procuring an underage prostitute in 2008. Prosperi was also present at a 1995 Perelman fundraiser at which both Clinton and Epstein were present.

Another Clinton connection with Epstein comes through White House aide Mark E. Middleton - a friend of Clinton's from his beginnings in Arkansas who joined the administration in 1993 as special assistant to Chief of Staff Mack McClarty (another Arkansas insider, per the Beast). Middleton would rise to the level of "Deputy to the Counselor" in 1994.

Over that same time period, a source with knowledge of the situation told The Daily Beast, Middleton met with Epstein in the White House at least three times. It is unclear what they discussed, or for how long. Middleton did not respond to repeated calls and emails for comment, or to a reporter who visited his home in Arkansas.​
Middleton and Epstein also appear to have shared a famous friend in common. Donald Trump—who once called Epstein a “terrific guy”—sent Middleton a signed copy of his book, The Art of the Deal, while the lawyer was working in the White House. The inscription read, “To Mark — Best wishes. Your mom is the best.”​
Hobnobbing with businessmen like Epstein and Trump was part and parcel of Middleton’s White House job, according to a 1999 report from the House Committee on Government Reform. (“In the course of his duties, Middleton was in contact with many prominent business people and contributors to the President,” the report states.) But it also got the lawyer in trouble with the administration once he left. -Daily Beast
Rothschild letter
In 1995, Lynn Forester de Rothschild writes "“Dear Mr. President: It was a pleasure to see you recently at Senator Kennedy’s house. There was too much to discuss and too little time. Using my fifteen seconds of access to discuss Jeffrey Epstein and currency stabilization, I neglected to talk to you about a topic near and dear to my heart. Namely, affirmative action and the future."

Of note, former Epstein attorney and pal Alan Dershowitz previously said that Forester de Rothschild introduced him to Epstein at a party on Martha's Vineyard for Lord Rothschild in the summer of 1996.

"He was feisty, he was utterly politically incorrect," said Dershowitz in a recent interview with New York magazine. "He was interesting to be with."

He was also sexually molesting underage girls.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-25/epstein-visited-clinton-white-house-multiple-times-1990s

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Here's part two:

Government by Blackmail: Jeffrey Epstein, Trump’s Mentor and the Dark Secrets of the Reagan Era
Here's a video interview with the author, Whitney Webb:

(okay, I don't know why it is showing a black box instead of what Twitter shows.
If you click the black box, a window will open with the periscope presentation.
If you click in the white part, it will open in a window with the Twitter version.
???)

If you prefer Periscope:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Here is the trillion dollar question: Who is controlling Israel?
Which is why I say "folks just might be wrong pointing the finger at one ethnic group."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I really hope Trump has seen the light and flipped against his handlers.
I hope that Q is not just a disinformation campaign.
I hope that all of those sealed indictments will truly "drain the swamp."
Here's part two:

Government by Blackmail: Jeffrey Epstein, Trump’s Mentor and the Dark Secrets of the Reagan Era

Interesting that they associate Trump with Cohen in the first couple sentences. I certainly hope Trump is draining the swamp.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I don't know the person who posted that YouTube video and I also don't understand the Russian language so I don't know if the subtitles were accurately reflecting what Putin was saying in that video. I hope they were.

If the video is correct, I wouldn't be surprised. I had read something once that said Putin had a Christian background and was influenced strongly by his grandmother. I don't know if that is true or not.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the people in this country that are bad-mouthing Putin are doing it because they themselves are the evil ones.
Putin is an intelligent, and in my view, ethical person (YMMV). One can do a lot worse than viewing a few of his speaches.

Golden Regards
Uncle

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Interesting that they associate Trump with Cohen in the first couple sentences. I certainly hope Trump is draining the swamp.
Yes, I noticed that too.

Time will tell. Just as it will with the Israel part. This is more spiritual warfare than most realize.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Jeffrey Epstein Found Unconscious Possible Suicide, 2727 ~ Still Reporting

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Looking at Lynns photos she looks like she's partied pretty hard in life.

If this guy was really going to sing he would surely be at risk and if DOJ was serious about wanting to expose the truth he would be in protective custody already. Perhaps something is in the works but Fib or DOJ should be on this guy 24/7 seeing who is is going to name and working out a deal. As much of a scumbag as he is I am willing to let him off light if he takes down the elite.

If it's true and he was working with intel than he's already dead. They will let him rot there until muscles takes him out or bubba bends him over and makes him choke on it.

Had to go back and check the OP. Almost 3 weeks and he's still there? My guess is no deal. He dies before trial and all his info gets put into storage with Hillaries emails and Wieners laptop. Life goes on for the rest of us and the US continues to try an finish taking over the world. Only Iran, China and Russia left. After that it's all ours.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
They are treating him like they did Martin Armstrong and assange. They are trying to wear him out between the ears.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Looking at Lynns photos she looks like she's partied pretty hard in life.

If this guy was really going to sing he would surely be at risk and if DOJ was serious about wanting to expose the truth he would be in protective custody already. Perhaps something is in the works but Fib or DOJ should be on this guy 24/7 seeing who is is going to name and working out a deal. As much of a scumbag as he is I am willing to let him off light if he takes down the elite.

If it's true and he was working with intel than he's already dead. They will let him rot there until muscles takes him out or bubba bends him over and makes him choke on it.

Had to go back and check the OP. Almost 3 weeks and he's still there? My guess is no deal. He dies before trial and all his info gets put into storage with Hillaries emails and Wieners laptop. Life goes on for the rest of us and the US continues to try an finish taking over the world. Only Iran, China and Russia left. After that it's all ours.
I wonder who gets his money if he dies.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Arkancide: Epstein Injured in Jail After "Suicide" Attempt

posted by Ken Webster jr - Jul 25, 2019
I'm sure the Clintons had nothing to do with this.
Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein has been found injured in his jail cell after a possible suicide attempt, according to reports.
Fox News reports:
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly found injured in a New York City jail cell on Tuesday after a possible suicide attempt.
Epstein, 66, was discovered at the Metropolitan Correctional Center nearly unconscious and with wounds to his neck, law enforcement sources told the New York Post.
The wealthy financier was transported to a nearby hospital.
It was not immediately clear how Epstein incurred his injuries, but sources told the news outlet Epstein might have intentionally harmed himself in a bid to get transferred from the jail. Epstein also might have been attacked by an inmate at the facility in downtown Manhattan, according to the report.
Epstein — whose powerful friends over the years have included President Trump, former President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew — was arrested on July 6 on sex trafficking charges. He pleaded not guilty to accusations he ran a trafficking operation involved underage girls.
Epstein allegedly created and maintained a "vast network" and operation from 2002 "up to and including" 2005, enabling him to "sexually exploit and abuse dozens of underage girls" in addition to paying victims to recruit other underage girls.
Per prosecutors, he "worked and conspired with others, including employees and associates" who helped facilitate his conduct by contacting victims and scheduling their sexual encounters.
The politically-connected millionaire was denied bail, which a judge said was because of Epstein's overseas connections and extraordinary wealth. His lawyers publicly filed a notice on Tuesday appealing the judge's decision to keep him jailed until trial.
Judge Richard Berman said Epstein is a danger to the community and a flight risk, and added the main reason was the danger his freedom would pose to past victims and potential future ones.
Lawyers for Epstein say he has stayed clean since pleading guilty to soliciting a minor for prostitution charges in Florida in 2008 and is being unfairly targeted.
Epstein avoided a potentially long sentence more than a decade ago with 13 months in jail following a plea deal with former U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta and could face up to 45 years in prison if convicted.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Line of Credit?

American Express checks out monthly, he's got another week left

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
but, will he punch out before his AmEx card does?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Does anyone know if they rescinded the prosecution agreement? If not then that explains why the feds are not involved and wont be. Right now he cant be prosecuted federally. So he's facing charges in NY only as of right now but others want him top face charges in Fl as well.
That sort of narrows the scope of who else could be charged as NY will only care about making a deal if crimes were committed in NY. Anything that happened in Fl and the virgin islands is under someone else jurisdiction. What about things that happened in the air? Over international waters? The whole thing is a mess. He could die in jail before any trial ever comes around.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
https://lifeboat.com/ex/lifeshieldbunkers#form
You saw the graphic, so I cut it out. So, for those ultra-rich people who bought a bunker, I ask you, "What are your defenses for the angry mob that pours gasoline down your ventilation shaft and ignites your bunker?"

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So? I see an island owned by a billionaire which is still being maintained by the hired help. What do YOU see and what am I missing in this video?

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Who Was Jeffrey Epstein Calling? A close study of his circle — social, professional, transactional — reveals a damning portrait of elite New York.

1564190544979.png

Sergey Brin and Bill Clinton, Doug Band all attended Epsteins house for a private show.

Blaine put on a private show for Epstein’s dinner guests in 2003, doing card tricks for the likes of Sergey Brin, Mort Zuckerman, and Bill Clinton aide Doug Band. The dinner was organized by Ghislaine Maxwell and included a group of young women who were introduced as Victoria’s Secret models.

>>Ghislaine Maxwell and included a group of young women who were introduced as Victoria’s Secret models

Bronfman Jr., Edgar: Executive.

Name found in Epstein’s black book.

The former Warner Music Group CEO, son of the late Seagram’s CEO Edgar Bronfman Sr., is related to the NXIVM-sex-cult Bronfmans. His son has a child with pop star M.I.A.

1564190478160.png

Clinton, Chelsea: First Daughter.

Ghislaine Maxwell attended her wedding after Epstein had first been charged. This was shortly after she skipped a deposition for the Epstein case, claiming she needed to return to the U.K. to be with her deathly ill mother.

1564190592830.png

Couric, Katie: Journalist.

Among those who attended a dinner at Epstein’s townhouse for Prince Andrew in 2010.

Cosby, Bill: Comedian, convicted rapist.

Lived across the street from Epstein in Manhattan.

Cuomo, Andrew: Governor of New York.

de Rothschild, Lynn Forester: De Rothschild!

Name found on Epstein’s private jet log.

1564190622609.png

Kerry, John: Secretary of State.

Soros, Peter: Nephew of George Soros.

Name found in Epstein’s black book.

Conspiracy theorists looking through Epstein’s black book will be disappointed that George Soros never appears — but they can find Peter.

all of these people are found inside the flight logs

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So? I see an island owned by a billionaire which is still being maintained by the hired help. What do YOU see and what am I missing in this video?
Easy killer...I'm sharing information. If its not useful to you move along.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Line of Credit?

American Express checks out monthly, he's got another week left
Yea, line of credit, from mossad. Thats your tax money at work.

:secret:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
that's just it, we don't know and you've got an entire country in your sights to be decimated

what's it feel like? i mean really feel like to know Illan maybe your long lost sister? she hates Israel too! you gots lots in common

shit

keep your helmets on tight for uncontrolled knee movement

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Why dont you shut the fuck up..........what are you, the resident israeli apologist?

get yer head out of your ass man.

and btw, been to that shithole twice for nearly a years time total, fuck that place.

YalaYala.........lol

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Cruise Through the Epstein Swamp - Puzzle Pieces #1

Amazing Polly

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why dont you shut the fuck up..........what are you, the resident israeli apologist?

get yer head out of your ass man.

and btw, been to that shithole twice for nearly a years time total, fuck that place.

YalaYala.........lol
LOL

Resident Apologist?

put the baggage down brother, put it down
catch your breath, the jews won't come to kill you while you're resting
relax, enjoy the night air
put on some soothing sounds of Metallica and enjoy life

:dog:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Im gonna put you on ignore man. I dont want to wreck this forum wiping the floor with your ass.

best regards, coopersmith

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Cruise Through the Epstein Swamp - Puzzle Pieces #1

Amazing Polly
I think she may be right about some things, Other things she is way off base. Like the pizza boat. Everyone keeps trying to connect it. I feel sorry for them. They are a legit business down there and work pretty hard. If you follow any sailing channels you know about them already. I would be shocked if they were in anyway connected to playin with kids.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Im gonna put you on ignore man. I dont want to wreck this forum wiping the floor with your ass.

best regards, coopersmith

LOL
:dduck:

ain't no regards after something like that

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hopefully the Pilots didn't partake. If they did we will hear a lot of Democratic answers like "I cant recall" or "I have no recollection" or even "I cant remember" They may just say nope, never saw nothing, I was flying the plane.
If they are clean then why didn't they come forward sooner when they knew crimes were being committed? International trafficking probably doesn't look good on their resume. If they don't sing there will be lots of wealthy people looking for good pilots that can keep their mouths shut.