• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Who gets all his wealth?
I doubt that he had much more than a CIA expense account. Whatever was in his name will probably melt away.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
The fvcker is kicking back on the shores of the Sea of Galilee sipping coffee......

It’s really a shame and a hard pill to swallow to think that those Fed prosecutors in NY could not keep the maggot alive or they were in on it...

No problem keeping El Chapo safe...

He is out somewhere...

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Come on he's not dead. Faked his death so he can live in secret how he wants. That is the deal he got because he could expose others. The President might even have been on the who's who of implications list. Edit: President was cleared in the release. For that reason he should have seen to it the guy lived.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Something tells me that we are pissing into the wind, despite of GH's ear pic.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Attachments

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Something tells me that we are pissing into the wind, despite of GH's ear pic.

Golden Regards
Uncle
It is rather difficult to remain optimistic after 40+ years of recognition that all facets of .gov have perfected the lie, along with the use of myriad coercive means in order to maintain the lies; up to and including "suicide."

Thank God there is a god who will someday render HIS perfect judgement upon all of the vile creatures who rule this world today.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Revelation 22:14-15 KJV

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Revelation 22:21 KJV

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah, I'm done trying to figure them all out.
He had a lot of powerful friends who may or may not have thought he could expose them. Now let's hope the prosecutors move forward with charges against the other conspirators! https://www.chicagotribune.com/nati...0190810-cju46mmxrfdypj3sscjyqbozb4-story.html
Nah, we're just going to have years and years of articles like this one. Same as 911. Same as Sandy Hook, same as Columbine. Lot's of stories...no arrests, no nothing. Just another conspiracy theory. We ,, as a species, don't learn from experience. Americans in particular, are fucking stupid!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Did they amputate his legs?
It doesn't matter. This has become good enough to serve as 'evidence' and this story will fade into history like all the others. That's how stupid a society we've become! It's THAT bad!

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Yeah, I'm done trying to figure them all out.

Nah, we're just going to have years and years of articles like this one. Same as 911. Same as Sandy Hook, same as Columbine. Lot's of stories...no arrests, no nothing. Just another conspiracy theory. We ,, as a species, don't learn from experience. Americans in particular, are fucking stupid!
Hey, Shootist, remember those pics of the noose a couple days ago you were posting in regards to this scumbag? Looks like you got your wish, the filthy SOB got wasted, either by someone else or less likely by his own hands...

ImperialBacon
16.1k points12 hours ago
I’m a corrections officer. This should never have been possible. During the intake process due to the nature of his crimes and being famous he should have already been on special watch. Then after the first attempt he would have been in a special cell. He would be in what we call a “pickle suit” it’s a green suit that you can’t tear or tie to anything. His blankets would be the same material. He would only get hygiene products under supervision. Only thing allowed in his cell would be a book and court papers. Then we would be monitored more closely. This is a huge failing on the jail. I want a massive investigation on how this was able to happen.​

Will Chamberlain@willchamberlain

Guess the guards just happened to be looking away from the cctv for an hour or so.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-apparent-suicide

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey, Shootist, remember those pics of the noose a couple days ago you were posting in regards to this scumbag? Looks like you got your wish, the filthy SOB got wasted, either by someone else or less likely by his own hands...

ImperialBacon
16.1k points12 hours ago
I’m a corrections officer. This should never have been possible. During the intake process due to the nature of his crimes and being famous he should have already been on special watch. Then after the first attempt he would have been in a special cell. He would be in what we call a “pickle suit” it’s a green suit that you can’t tear or tie to anything. His blankets would be the same material. He would only get hygiene products under supervision. Only thing allowed in his cell would be a book and court papers. Then we would be monitored more closely. This is a huge failing on the jail. I want a massive investigation on how this was able to happen.​

Will Chamberlain@willchamberlain

Guess the guards just happened to be looking away from the cctv for an hour or so.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-apparent-suicide
Now that the FBI has deemed any conspiracy theorist a "domestic terrorist threat", as of this morning everyone on twitter is a potential target

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) August 10, 2019

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
10 AUGUST 2019/ JEFFERY EPSTEIN

Ghislaine Maxwell Queen of Sex Trafficking Elite is Missing

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite who worked convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein, may be missing. Maxwell was last seen by family members on April 14 and a Romanian lawyer who represents her ex-husband reported she is “not answering her phones.”

According to police documents I reviewed, in 2004 Epstein pleaded guilty to two felony charges and a slew of other offenses involving underage girls, including sexual contact, prostitution and providing drugs.

Maxwell was a longtime pal of the former hedge-fund billionaire and also served on the board of the notorious J.W. Marriott Jr. hotel chain. Epstein, in return for making sure that his longtime friend, was not named in a federal racketeering lawsuit, was sentenced to 13 years in prison.

Maxwell came forward when she learned that Epstein was secretly cooperating with federal prosecutors in order to obtain a reduced sentence. She agreed to become the primary person standing between Epstein and leniency for the convicted rapist.

There is no hard evidence to support the claims by family members that Maxwell is missing. The Romanian lawyer who represents Maxwell, Ada Bendt-Bradley, and the FBI have declined to comment.

In a report on Epstein’s dealings with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, and the dangers of doing so, the British newspaper the Daily Mail asserted that “one source familiar with investigations into Epstein’s affairs referred to the British’s trips as … ‘sleeping quarters’ and ‘serviced-goers.’”

However, this same source also told the Mail, “… in conversations with me Ghislaine Maxwell … claimed there were 15 others involved and that she had to pay these girls.”

It’s true that America rarely produces personalities of Ghislaine Maxwell’s stature, unless you count Al Capone or Tom Daley. Which is precisely why, when she showed up in Hollywood, under the prodding of producer Harvey Weinstein, she seemed destined to be one of the leading figures of her generation.

Weinstein allegedly assaulted many women, but it is Maxwell who now walks around as the only high-level presence. Weinstein and Woody Allen have all been charged with sexual offenses, but Maxwell is the only person with a traceable trace in Hollywood.

That’s why nearly the entire cultural Left is now desperate to draw a line under her, by denying all knowledge of her entanglements with Epstein and Jeffrey Epstein, and insisting that she has done nothing wrong.

Indeed, Michael Moore, when asked if Maxwell did anything wrong in the “Gloria Allred /Ghislaine Maxwell” debate on his podcast, demurred, calling her “undoubtedly smart” and telling Moore, “It’s the overwhelming intelligence of your radio show that we may not agree on all the times that you’ve been wrong.”

Moore, of course, is one of many left-wing figures who have worked with Ghislaine Maxwell, (though not Weinstein.) Moore seems to have known her well, and even about Epstein.

Among those Moore seems to have worked with are Disney CEO Bob Iger and former Darden Restaurants CEO Gene Lee, who were on the board of the Weinstein company. Moore is also known to have hung out with now-deceased author Salman Rushdie.

Plus, Maxwell was generally considered one of the “jewelers of Hollywood,” with contacts around the town. Maxwell also served as a fashion ambassador on the 2010-13 campaign of former Congressman Dennis Kucinich, whom Moore has praised.

The charges against Jeffrey Epstein and the information shared with law enforcement and the press suggest that Maxwell spent a considerable amount of time with underage girls, and actively trafficked them.

And now, Ghislaine Maxwell is one of the names being used to pretend that the sex-slave issue in Hollywood was a manufactured myth, concocted by American conservatives to discredit the Left.

But if Maxwell was present, in California in 2004 and willing to sign off on a plea deal, the story is one of law enforcement not looking too closely at her and Epstein’s activities, and the well-connected and influential not being sufficiently serious about investigating Epstein and Maxwell’s connections.

This is how powerful people—people like Ghislaine Maxwell—get away with committing sexual assaults.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Barr asks inspector general to investigate Jeffrey Epstein's death

Attorney General William Barr speaks about the release of the redacted Mueller report on April 18, 2019. Photo: Win McNamee/Getty Images
Attorney General William Barr asked the Justice Department's inspector general on Saturday to investigate alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's death, as the FBI conducts an investigation of its own.

What's happening: Law enforcement officials said Epstein, 66, hanged himself and was found in a jail cell Saturday morning at roughly 7:30 am. Previously, on July 23, "Epstein was found passed out in his jail cell with marks on his neck," per the New York Times.
  • Epstein was under extra security in a special unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, but not under suicide watch, a prison official told the Times.
"I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."​
— AG Bill Barr's statement on Saturday

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
None of this would happen if he didn't betray the faith of his forefathers and stuck to Torah. Should've read his Bible.
That's the biggest laugh of the week. None of these secular greedy ba$stard Jews care about anything except their next shekel! Try questioning even a religious orthodox Jew about the Bible--they don't know it!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's the biggest laugh of the week. None of these secular greedy ba$stard Jews care about anything except their next shekel! Try questioning even a religious orthodox Jew about the Bible--they don't know it!
Rules are for little people.

Know how wire was invented?
Two jews fighting over a penny!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Can we just nuke the southern half of California? I know there are a lot of great people there but the state has become overly toxic for the rest of the nation and must be dropped from the program for the safety and well being of the rest of us!! I am so fed up with their shit!!

1565531818630.png

1565531837284.png

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Can we just nuke the southern half of California? I know there are a lot of great people there but the state has become overly toxic for the rest of the nation and must be dropped from the program for the safety and well being of the rest of us!!

That would decrease the number of D seats in the HoR by about 30 wouldn't it?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Can I just say this is a huge BOOM!:bomb 1:

While we know this and have gotten used to the idea over years...… imagine just starting to think about all these things.
Holder running guns.
Waco.
Randy Weaver.
Clive Bundy.
OKC
WTC 7 / 911
Sandy Hook
Mind control.

This week with breck boy trying to tie Trump to JE not killinton.
The spin is funny.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Can we just nuke the southern half of California?

No, absolutely NOT!

California is still attached to the rest of you'se guys to teach you all a lesson on What Not To Do!

go to the back of the class

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No, absolutely NOT!

California is still attached to the rest of you'se guys to teach you all a lesson on What Not To Do!

go to the back of the class
I thought that was what Chicongo and Jew York were for!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Can I just say this is a huge BOOM!:bomb 1:

While we know this and have gotten used to the idea over years...… imagine just starting to think about all these things.
Holder running guns.
Waco.
Randy Weaver.
Clive Bundy.
OKC
WTC 7 / 911
Sandy Hook
Mind control.

This week with breck boy trying to tie Trump to JE not killinton.
The spin is funny.
The only thing that I believe will wake up the American public is the release of videos like the one describing a man in a white surgeon outfit removing the face of an 8 year old then showing Hillary and Huma prancing around the room using the little kid's face as a mask or any of the kid kill videos.

That's the shit we need to expose....not the 14 year old girl sexcapades crap! We need to get to the root, the base....the cause of all this uncontrolled and criminal degeneracy against young, innocent children!! Every single parent who loves their children more than they do themselves (you know what I mean) needs to know what's been taking place right under our noses. We must stop it and together; stop it we will!!

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I thought that was what Chicongo and Jew York were for!
No Dude, Like, You Gotta Have Some Direction From This Side Too, helps to actually crush the interior

i know, i've seen the pictures from the plan, they ain't pretty

We're not in Kansas actually becomes a meme, Kansas is eventually given to the Mexicans, it'll be known as the New Mazatlan

Africans won't be welcome there either and i'm afraid the jews won't be running anything either, that'll be left up to the savages

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No Dude, Like, You Gotta Have Some Direction From This Side Too, helps to actually crush the interior

We're not in Kansas actually becomes a meme, Kansas is eventually given to the Mexicans, it'll be known as the New Mazatlan

Africans won't be welcome there either and i'm afraid the jews won't be running anything either, that'll be left up to the savages
I want to party with you dude! You make me smile as much as anyone here!

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
If this is the image you are referring to, then yes, Kansas would be an appropriate location for a GIM2 post-apocalyptic party venue.

Got a date for the event?

I would like to have a few weeks notice to pack the truck, and I might even bring the whole family.

Should be quite a party!

1565561941906.png

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gordon Michael Scallon [sp?]

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gordon Michael Scallon [sp?]
Gordon Michael Scallion, and yes, that would be the one.

Scallion believed that a pole shift would stem from global warming, nuclear activity, and the misuse of technology. Another theorist and psychic Edgar Cayce predicted a 16 to 20 degree shift, while Scallion predicted a 20-45 degree shift. Cayce predicted that when both Mt. Etna volcano in Italy and Mt. Pelee in Martinique erupt together, there will be approximately 90 days to evacuate the west coast before the massive flood claims the coastline.

But the most compelling argument is that an asteroid or comet collision with earth could cause the entire planet to shift.

Interesting map to say the least!

Nostradamus predicted 2027 for Cali to go into the ocean, I think? Those quatrains are a pain to comprehend.

Still, according to the map, Cali fares better than Nevada and Utah in terms of remaining high elevation land-mass.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm on board
If this is the image you are referring to, then yes, Kansas would be an appropriate location for GIM2 post-apocalyptic party venue.

Got a date for the event?

I would like to have a few weeks notice to pack the truck.

View attachment 138495
Is there an extension cord long enough for me to get there?
I'm only allowed to play with electric cars and soon, LA will get rid of gas stations...just because they're saving us

https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/news/an-la-without-gas-stations/ar-AAFoP44

You Better Believe It! It Only Gets Better From Here...
:2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Gordon Michael Scallion, and yes, that would be the one.

Scallion believed that a pole shift would stem from global warming, nuclear activity, and the misuse of technology. Another theorist and psychic Edgar Cayce predicted a 16 to 20 degree shift, while Scallion predicted a 20-45 degree shift. Cayce predicted that when both Mt. Etna volcano in Italy and Mt. Pelee in Martinique erupt together, there will be approximately 90 days to evacuate the west coast before the massive flood claims the coastline.

But the most compelling argument is that an asteroid or comet collision with earth could cause the entire planet to shift.

Interesting map to say the least!

Nostradamus predicted 2027 for Cali to go into the ocean, I think? Those quatrains are a pain to comprehend.

Still, according to the map, Cali fares better than Nevada and Utah in terms of remaining high elevation land-mass.
Looks good to me! I don't need to move anywhere!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Last edited: