• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If Epstein was carted off to witness protection...that says one thing.
If Epstein was murdered in jail...that says another thing.
If Epsteins "death" allows the "introduction" of "evidence" without anyone having standing to question it...that says something else...

I distinctly remember Q making comments such as:

"How do you legally introduce evidence"?

"The initial revelations will unite the country"...

And then I think about Trump's propensity to counter-punch any (and I mean ANY) opponent...

And the fact that I am convinced that Trump and Q are tied at the hip...(for what purpose...who knows...)

So - when I try to put all the chicken bones together into something recognizable...or at least coherent...I come to the same conclusion...

1. Trump cant help but put his full effort into destroying his enemies. Thats just who he is...
2. I am pretty sure that they "introduced" "evidence" at Epsteins house which was subsequently "collected".
3. Said "evidence" cant be contested because Epstein is the only person with standing....and he is "dead".
4. I am CERTAIN that Trump has been planning his "counter-punch"...probably for quite some time.
5. With each day that goes by - more and more of what Q talked about for the past 2 years is making headline news. HEADLINE news....

So...my assessment/analysis/tea leave reading is that what we are seeing play out is the early stages of a MASSIVE de-classification effort that is designed to expose (and ultimately erradicate) the deep state cabel that has been in charge of our government for pretty much my whole life.

Now whether it succeeds or not...your guess is as good as mine.

I read a few more posts, didn't need to read more before I posted this:
You guys are good...

LOL

damn good

1565935466180.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Congratulations, America: A Majority of You Are Conspiracy Theorists (7 min 26 sec):

Published on Aug 16, 2019 by Lionel Nation​
As Gore Vidal noted, "Conspiracy theory has become a code word for the unspeakable truth."​

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST FOR CONSPIRACY! <-- Fed Gov.

REPORT TO THE TOWN SQUARE FOR SHIPMENT TO "WORK CAMPS".<-- Taking a page from the Eichmann recipe...

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Epstein allowed to buy small women’s underwear in jail, records reveal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/epstein-allowed-buy-small-women-131043360.html

Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was allowed to buy small women’s underwear while serving a jail sentence for soliciting a minor for prostitution, official records have revealed.

Mr Epstein, a wealthy financier with links to the higher ranks of US society, hung himself in his cell in Manhattan after he was arrested last month and pleaded not guilty to federal charges of sex trafficking involving dozens of underage girls as young as 14.

Before his arrest on 6 July 2018, Mr Epstein served another 13 months in custody in Florida in 2008-2009 after a state court found him guilty of soliciting a minor for prostitution.

But during that jail term, he was allowed to purchase female underwear that would not fit an average adult woman, the Miami Herald revealed after examining records obtained from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

During his time in custody in Florida between 30 June 2008 and 22 July 2009, Mr Epstein benefited from a generous work-release programme that allowed him to walk out of prison for up to 16 hours per day for six or seven days a week.

Some records even began to refer to him as a “client” rather than an inmate.

Mr Epstein’s death has caused outrage and prompted an investigation into the circumstances that allowed him to escape justice and apparently take his own life.

Attorney general William Barr said there were “serious irregularities” within the Metropolitan Correctional Centre in New York City, where Epstein was awaiting trial.

Reports have indicated that standard protocol was not met in the jail.

An autopsy concluded that the cause of his death was suicide.

Two guards have been put on administrative leave after it was determined that they had fallen asleep and had falsified records in a log to indicate they had been checking on the disgraced financier every 30 minutes, as was required.

Falsified entries such as those could constitute a federal crime.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Epstein allowed to buy small women’s underwear in jail, records reveal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/epstein-allowed-buy-small-women-131043360.html

Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was allowed to buy small women’s underwear while serving a jail sentence for soliciting a minor for prostitution, official records have revealed.

Mr Epstein, a wealthy financier with links to the higher ranks of US society, hung himself in his cell in Manhattan after he was arrested last month and pleaded not guilty to federal charges of sex trafficking involving dozens of underage girls as young as 14.

Before his arrest on 6 July 2018, Mr Epstein served another 13 months in custody in Florida in 2008-2009 after a state court found him guilty of soliciting a minor for prostitution.

But during that jail term, he was allowed to purchase female underwear that would not fit an average adult woman, the Miami Herald revealed after examining records obtained from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

During his time in custody in Florida between 30 June 2008 and 22 July 2009, Mr Epstein benefited from a generous work-release programme that allowed him to walk out of prison for up to 16 hours per day for six or seven days a week.

Some records even began to refer to him as a “client” rather than an inmate.

Mr Epstein’s death has caused outrage and prompted an investigation into the circumstances that allowed him to escape justice and apparently take his own life.

Attorney general William Barr said there were “serious irregularities” within the Metropolitan Correctional Centre in New York City, where Epstein was awaiting trial.

Reports have indicated that standard protocol was not met in the jail.

An autopsy concluded that the cause of his death was suicide.

Two guards have been put on administrative leave after it was determined that they had fallen asleep and had falsified records in a log to indicate they had been checking on the disgraced financier every 30 minutes, as was required.

Falsified entries such as those could constitute a federal crime.
We're the two guards sleeping together?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
BUMP!!!!
Lest we forget...

1566508968413.png

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Interesting video, begging the single question ultimately:

Why was a team of US Marshals NOT involved in 24x7 witness protection within the MCC?

Why indeed...

This spook smells something rotten.....

Shipp holds AG Barr fully responsible.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I wonder how this entire Epstein exercise by the Trump government (make no mistake, that's what it is) fit into...

daplan.png

Epstein is not dead IMHO!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I wonder how this entire Epstein exercise by the Trump government (make no mistake, that's what it is) fit into...

Based upon the sheer volume and "perfection" of the bungling, I have reached the same tentative conclusion.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

View attachment 139343

Whether he is dead or not is a side question.

What matters is what happens as all these threads that emanate from him (all his "associates") are unraveled?

What was discovered in his safe at his mansion?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Whether he is dead or not is a side question.

What matters is what happens as all these threads that emanate from him (all his "associates") are unraveled?

What was discovered in his safe at his mansion?
You can bet the house that us peons will never find out the whole truth my friend!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Why was a team of US Marshals NOT involved in 24x7 witness protection within the MCC?

Why indeed...

MCC had no problems keeping El Chapo safe from all the Mexican gangs that wanted to kill him.....

Hell , El Chapo was practically Pedosteins celly being just 3 doors down according to the Press-titutes...

Fecking A ,! at a minimum why didn’t the Law detain Pedostein at Camp David with a couple gunny sergeants guarding the maggot...

This should go down in history as an Epic scandal next to how the Oligarchy placed a dumb assed foreigner commie in as POTUS...

But it all depends on who the chosen historians are....

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You can bet the house that us peons will never find out the whole truth my friend!
I still remember Q musing about "how can we legally introduce evidence?"...

Well - one way to do it would be to place it in Epstein's safe so that it can be collected and "legally introduced" with no one to contest its veracity...

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I still remember Q musing about "how can we legally introduce evidence?"...

Well - one way to do it would be to place it in Epstein's safe so that it can be collected and "legally introduced" with no one to contest its veracity...

Stuff in a safe?...

That would be ok but I’m still waiting for Them to release the Insurance File on Weiners laptop...

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Why indeed...

And some people here believe Barr to be a white hat. What a joke that is.

View attachment 139343

I agree 100%!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

I agree 100%!
Barr may very well be but remember there are tens of thousands of federal workers who either aren't...or can be bought because they are (like prison guards) low on the totem pole and don't get paid much.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What if Epstein was put in that jail as bait...

And they have FISAs on all the people we talk about...and they simply sat back and collected all the incriminating evidence as they put their plot together to have him killed...

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What if our government is as corrupt as we think it is and then some. What if trump was told who to surround himself with so everyone could ne protected and as a warning they took out his foundation and let him know he either goes along or goes to the poor house after they get finished with him.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
From the piece:

There’s no reason to trust the FBI. There’s little reason to believe that an FBI agent has a higher moral stature or better character than the average American. But they have lots of reasons to justify their existence by adding scalps to their belt. At this point, they may be less upstanding than the average American, prosecuting all kinds of victimless crimes, and arbitrary political offenses.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What if our government is as corrupt as we think it is and then some. What if trump was told who to surround himself with so everyone could ne protected and as a warning they took out his foundation and let him know he either goes along or goes to the poor house after they get finished with him.
If it is as posited above, I for one would have been betrayed. I honestly still believe in my John Wayne America.

There is, and never has been -- an idealistic, totally beautiful concept such as my America ever before in human history. After you get through all my bluster and comedy, I am an unashamed patriot -- absolutely proud of my unique-in-human-history country.

My whole Family has put its collective ass on the line over centuries to defend -- and actually participate in bringing that "America" concept to reality. We fought in the Revolution, one of us was in the group of three that actually saved Washington from being hanged by intercepting Major Andre on the Palisades (Hudson River), preventing the Brits from capturing Washington at West Point. We fought in every war -- as volunteers. There has never been any of us "pathetic innocents" who were drafted. It is a Family thing.

This leaves me wide open for some folks to point out how naive and foolish we are.

So be it. Those people will never know the deep satisfaction of looking back on personal commitment fulfilled.

My wedding present 60 years ago... It was on my Unca Harry's hip at Normandy.
dagger small.jpg

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If it is as posited above, I for one would have been betrayed. I honestly still believe in my John Wayne America.

There is, and never has been -- an idealistic, totally beautiful concept such as my America ever before in human history. After you get through all my bluster and comedy, I am an unashamed patriot -- absolutely proud of my unique-in-human-history country.

My whole Family has put its collective ass on the line over centuries to defend -- and actually participate in bringing that "America" concept to reality. We fought in the Revolution, one of us was in the group of three that actually saved Washington from being hanged by intercepting Major Andre on the Palisades (Hudson River), preventing the Brits from capturing Washington at West Point. We fought in every war -- as volunteers. There has never been any of us "pathetic innocents" who were drafted. It is a Family thing.

This leaves me wide open for some folks to point out how naive and foolish we are.

So be it. Those people will never know the deep satisfaction of looking back on personal commitment fulfilled.

My wedding present 60 years ago... It was on my Unca Harry's hip at Normandy. View attachment 139588
It is kind of a shame that they had to hang Maj Andre...that dude had more guts than 99%+ of us Americans today. They could have simply held him in a jail somewhere and then let him settle in Ohio or something after the war.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Footage-from-camera-outside-Epstein-s-cell-deemed-14380186.php

Camera footage outside epstein's cell deemed unusable.. I'm shocked.. Not.

This is absolutely the best outcome for all parties involved with this POS. Although it is the worst outcome for those of us who wanted justice and all these people exposed, it is pretty much exactly how most thought this would play out.

Up next, McCabe will walk. Mistakes were made, lessons learned blah blah blah. More corruption at the highest levels and they all go off into the sunset with all the money they stole and a nice gov pension.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Footage-from-camera-outside-Epstein-s-cell-deemed-14380186.php

Camera footage outside epstein's cell deemed unusable.. I'm shocked.. Not.

This is absolutely the best outcome for all parties involved with this POS. Although it is the worst outcome for those of us who wanted justice and all these people exposed, it is pretty much exactly how most thought this would play out.

Up next, McCabe will walk. Mistakes were made, lessons learned blah blah blah. More corruption at the highest levels and they all go off into the sunset with all the money they stole and a nice gov pension.
I've been thinking this all along. Nothing ever happens and it appears, despite all the Q hoopla nothing is going to change!
Maybe more Jootube videos might move the needle or more Q drops....oh wait...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm surprised everyone hasn't forgotten about JE yet.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm surprised everyone hasn't forgotten about JE yet.
Most have, just like benghazi, Lois lerner, Holder. I mean Holders peeps were selling guns to Mexican cartel. The dude should have had a dawn or maybe noonish hanging but not a thing was done. Any little people would be doing 10-20 for doing the same thing but he rides off with his Gov pension. Maybe buy the house next to Obama.

The list goes on and on. Time to face reality, the gov doesn't prosecute it's own unless your conservative.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Most have, just like benghazi, Lois lerner, Holder. I mean Holders peeps were selling guns to Mexican cartel. The dude should have had a dawn or maybe noonish hanging but not a thing was done. Any little people would be doing 10-20 for doing the same thing but he rides off with his Gov pension. Maybe buy the house next to Obama.

The list goes on and on. Time to face reality, the gov doesn't prosecute it's own unless your conservative.
It's disgusting...and might be part of "the plan". It may very well be that whomever is behind the scenes trying to straighten things out has come to the conclusion that we can't fix this broken ship...that the only way we have a chance is to water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They don't even care about trying to make this stuff believable anymore. Now there were 2 cameras and both were "malfunctioning" :oriental::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck:

2 broken cameras and 2 sleeping security guards and 1 dead prisoner :hang:
Probably the most important witness since the JFK assassination. Oh and one of the guards wasn't really a guard or some stuff.

Hey the FBI is looking into the broken cameras though.

It's not that they think we are stupid either, they have all figured out at every level that nothing can be done to anyone and they are all accountable to no one.

Ok cue the fake outrage from Barr......" we are seriously looking into this matter and I am outraged over the lack of blah blah blah....."
Didn't Barr come from CIA where JE was supposedly an operative or at least gathering " evidence" for them?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Interesting. This sounds like good fodder for a poll.
1. Heart attack
2. Doorknob
3. Found in river
4. Trip to Dominican Republic
5. Shot himself .. three times
6. Traffic accident
7. Fell out of window
8. Drug overdose
Other ideas?
In the post before this Silver did mention heart attack and was the first to assume he would be dead. Your right behind him. Well done sir.
Door knob was the closest answer in your guesses. But who could have imagined he would hang himself with a paper thin bedsheet while 2 cameras were watching him, I mean malfunctioning and 2 security guards were monitoring him every 30 minutes,, err I mean sleeping..

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I remember Q making mention about an upcoming event that would unite the entire country...

I remember Q cryptically asking - "How do you legally introduce evidence..."

I remember Q saying many times that "nothing can stop what is coming. NOTHING."

If Epstein tells all to save his own ass (literally)...man oh man...

Q has said many times that when the truth comes out..."they wont be able to walk down the street."

Who is "they"?

They know who they are and you can bet your bottom dollar they are shaking in their boots...this story will play out over the next year to great public interest. We are talking about a global child trafficking network...Yeah - the public will be intensely interested in this...

And then we have Assange scheduled to enter prime time by approximately next summer as that is about how long it will take exhaust all of his appeals fighting his extradition to the US.

This is Barr's first shot in this war against the deep state. I have been waiting and watching to see if he has the balls to do what needs to be done. While still early - this is an encouraging sign.
And barr fails miserably. Sorry man. Hope you didn't have to many hopes pinned on this one. Maybe Q was talking about another major event though.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Mr. Barr has the balls to do what needs to be done. He is a man of integrity. And our president has given him a green light. Enjoy the show
Thats what they was saying about Sessions too. Barr definitely has balls though. Its not everyday someone can order a hit on the inside of a high security detention center with cameras and security everywhere and then have barr come out and tell us how outraged he is over this.
I'll be within 90-180 days the FBI even raids his New mexico home looking for evidence. Thats about how long it will take fib and IG to comply their 300 page reports on how the cameras were missing a hard drive or something.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What if not everyone who works for the government is corrupt? WHat if there are enough in high places to put up a good fight? What if they have a plan?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What if not everyone who works for the government is corrupt? WHat if there are enough in high places to put up a good fight? What if they have a plan?
Maybe, but logic tells me if there was a plan it would include arrests. Arrests where people are facing a hanging for treason or 15-20 plus massive fines and a loss of their beloved pension would tend to make them sing like a fat lady bring down the entire house. No arrests makes me very skeptical. How many were arrested in the Mueller investigation in an attempt to bring down Trump? They failed because there was nothing there but they understand how things work.
I wont argue with you guys though. There's about a year left, not even enough time for a decent prosecution let alone 50,100 or more of them. At some point it will become obvious that I am wrong or not.

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Didn't Barr come from CIA where JE was supposedly an operative or at least gathering " evidence" for them?
Maybe indirectly, but his dad was connected. Barr's oldman hired JE to teach flying to select students, ya know the new recruits for the team. Just another rabbit hole to wander around in.

Just keep following "The Plan".

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Maybe indirectly, but his dad was connected. Barr's oldman hired JE to teach flying to select students, ya know the new recruits for the team. Just another rabbit hole to wander around in.

Just keep following "The Plan".

The Plan makes great ham sandwiches, that's what i heard anyway