• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yes, he does have a target on his back. He almost certainly has solid evidence that he has used to blackmail powerful figures, and some kind of dead-man switch to insure his survival. I am thinking of the nuclear war deterrent called "mutually assured destruction". If they destroy him, his hidden assets will destroy them. It will surely be interesting to watch powerful players fight each other for survival.
Quite right!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
We can only hope he is kept protected long enough to provide evidence sufficient to take out HRC.
There is already more than enough evidence...the only thing lacking is political will to "take out HRC". There will be fallout for doing so.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A few things about this stuck out to criminal defense lawyer and Law&Crime trial analyst Gene Rossi. First and foremost, it’s “extremely bad news” for Epstein that the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York is involved.

“They don’t play nice,” Rossi told Law&Crime in a phone interview Sunday
So True. In my experience I've seen where USAO spend 100s of thousands of dollars to find that one Felony charge of $1000.00

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whoa! Clinton Library REFUSES to Hand Over Information on Bill Clinton’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein
July 8, 2019, 8:01 am by Jim Hoft

In May 2016 FOX News reported that former President Bill Clinton traveled with Jeffrey Epstein on his famous “Lolita Express” at least 26 times and frequently ditched his secret service detail.
And now this…

OANN reported that the Clinton Presidential Library is refusing to hand over information on Bill Clinton’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein

This shit right here is why I want to see Trump declare martial law and simply go arrest these fucking clowns! Every single time we think we have the goods on them they simply say no and we go through 6 more months of legal tug of war games...every single time! The law is not the law any more when they can just snub their nose at it and keep on walking free among us.

This is why I say nothing will ever happen...because it never does. Deflect, delay and detract prevents justice again and again and again

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yes, according to Trump, pedophiles are fun guys to be around.
Careful how far you allow the MSM to dig into your brain. Think for yourself rather than believe what is being told!

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Damn paywalls...

I thought everything was supposed to be free nowadays...
Yep, no more quotes from WaPo, they have removed themselves from my list of 'news from the other side' — too bad (for them).
they took their toys and went home.<sniff>

BF

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
This shit right here is why I want to see Trump declare martial law and simply go arrest these fucking clowns! Every single time we think we have the goods on them they simply say no and we go through 6 more months of legal tug of war games...every single time! The law is not the law any more when they can just snub their nose at it and keep on walking free among us.

This is why I say nothing will ever happen...because it never does. Deflect, delay and detract prevents justice again and again and again
She just needs time to get an aide to beat all the old the flip phones and the Tandy in his closet with a 3lb maul.
And jack with all the other stuff while doing it.
Perhaps even burn down the library.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
She just needs time to get an aide to beat all the old the flip phones and the Tandy in his closet with a 3lb maul.
And jack with all the other stuff while doing it.
Perhaps even burn down the library.
That's cute but it doesn't diminish the point

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
That's cute but it doesn't diminish the point
10-4, not all trying to diminish the point.
It is total B.S. and has been from the git.
Egregious, in our face, over the top, ( add your own here )
Never seen anything like it actually.
Has to be swamp doorknob fear or related.
Like the thread by Crensh on how big the swamp actually farking is.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Biggest point made in this entire thread was by Aurumag.

No leaks. Otherwise he never would have boarded that flight from Paris to NY.

winner3.gif
No lindsey graham grandstanding before the story broke.

Remember this from last August? Headline is a link...........

POLITICS,SECURITY AUGUST 9, 2018
MYSTERY as DOJ & FBI Land a 757 Jet in Clinton’s Hometown Little Rock, Arkansas; Load It With Boxes & Documents

Now if this story has any legs IMO it's already a done deal. Epstein already talked and all of the evidence has already been gathered. Perps have already been named and arrest warrants already issued. The people who are going to get arrested are the only ones who are in the dark.
These are big big fish and an airtight case must be in hand before ANY move is made to arrest them.

So now we wait and see if anything actually happens...............................

aawalking.gif

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Free cheese pizza to the first 100 callers

1562600096962.png

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Considering there are 10s of 1000s of sealing indictments yet to come...and this only represents 1...

I might have to buy some options on Orville Reddenbacher...anyone know what company owns the brand?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
10-4, not all trying to diminish the point.
It is total B.S. and has been from the git.
Egregious, in our face, over the top, ( add your own here )
Never seen anything like it actually.
Has to be swamp doorknob fear or related.
Like the thread by Crensh on how big the swamp actually farking is.
The game is rigged:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

How is this allowed????
1562600543024.png

Federal prosecutor working on the case of billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is the daughter of former FBI director James Comey who was fired by Donald Trump
  • Maurene Comey is assistant U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York
  • She is part of the team prosecuting billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
  • Epstein was arrested on Saturday after landing in New York from France
  • He faces sex-trafficking charges involving allegations dating to early 2000s
  • In 2017, her father, James, was fired as FBI director by President Trump
  • James Comey has blasted Trump as 'unethical' and 'untethered to the truth'

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The game is rigged:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

How is this allowed????
View attachment 135674

Federal prosecutor working on the case of billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is the daughter of former FBI director James Comey who was fired by Donald Trump
  • Maurene Comey is assistant U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York
  • She is part of the team prosecuting billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
  • Epstein was arrested on Saturday after landing in New York from France
  • He faces sex-trafficking charges involving allegations dating to early 2000s
  • In 2017, her father, James, was fired as FBI director by President Trump
  • James Comey has blasted Trump as 'unethical' and 'untethered to the truth'
Seems fishy...and you would think a recusal would be appropriate just for optics. But - this case isnt about Trump so...

Also - while I concur with the sentiment that she is "probably" not a Trump fan...and there is ample reason to suspect she is as dirty as her dad...I still firmly believe that we should treat each individual by what THEY do...not who they are associated with.

THAT is an American ideal that is worth standing up for and defending...even in this harsh partisan times we find ourselves in...

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Seems fishy...and you would think a recusal would be appropriate just for optics. But - this case isnt about Trump so...

Also - while I concur with the sentiment that she is "probably" not a Trump fan...and there is ample reason to suspect she is as dirty as her dad...I still firmly believe that we should treat each individual by what THEY do...not who they are associated with.

THAT is an American ideal that is worth standing up for and defending...even in this harsh partisan times we find ourselves in...
Agreed, but, how many more times must we get 'burned' before this doesn't happen At All?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

..because being fair and just in every case always works out so well and justice is always served by everyone adhering to the rule of being fair and just.

Have you forgotten what's at stake here and how critical this time in history is? Have you forgotten who the enemy is? How much more is needed to be seen before we understand that we cannot give our enemy one single benefit of the doubt! Not one!!!! Time to close ranks and get serious otherwise stop expecting anything to change! . She has the appearance of impropriety so she needs to be excluded from the process! We're not sending her to jail, we're just asking her to stay out of the process because her Dad has been proven to be deep state!

You all have been saying this is it! This is what will take down the cabal, yet you give those on the side of the cabal the benefit of the doubt in something we've been waiting 3 years for? Makes no sense to me!

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Shootist, what's at stake is the very same thing many of us swore to protect

at this point in time, it kinda seems that some of us just swore, then moved on...
not really 'our fault' as most of us can't effect a change in much of anything outside of our 'reach'

It's taking a really strong spine to stay up with all of this corruption and personally I don't accept ANY OF IT

INCLUDING THE SPEED AT WHICH IT IS TRANSPIRING

but then again, we all know what I have to deal with,

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
you forgot Cracker

lol

but i'll meet you half way, we change your suggestion, at the end, up, a bit,

i'll feed the belt, you pull the trigger we go and have a drink
Deal?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If You Have to Watch One Tutorial on the Jeffrey Epstein Case Make It This One

Jeffrey Epstein was charged with sex trafficking involving dozens of girls — some as young as 14-years-old — between 2002 to 2005, as well as conspiracy, according to a two-count indictment unsealed Monday morning. This is the beginning of a case that will spellbind you. Here's why.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Live Stakeout: Jeffrey Epstein pleads not guilty to sex trafficking charges

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1562612971535.png

"Berman's Locking Him up"

The initial bail determination on Epstein will be made by a magistrate judge, and eventually SDNY Judge Richard Berman. I've done many cases in front of Judge Berman, and he is strong on bail (denying it where appropriate, that is).

Mark my words: Berman is locking him up.

https://twitter.com/eliehonig/status/1148272239969804289

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Epstein Pleads Not Guilty; Lawyer Says Case Is "Essentially A Do-Over" On "Ancient Stuff"

Update3: Epstein pleaded not guilty during his Monday arraignment. His lawyer has asked the judge to set aside any decision on granting bail for three days while Epstein remains in custody, and has called the case "essentially a do-over" on "ancient stuff."

pic.twitter.com/NcOgsu9bMx
— Chris Ardizzone (@Ardi44) July 8, 2019

The hearing has adjourned until Thursday the 11th.

Update2: According to OANN's Jack Posobiec, Epstein is willing to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of those who engaged in sex with underage girls, in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed five years.

SCOOP: Epstein's lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY. Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years - @OANN
— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) July 8, 2019

In a Monday bail memorandum letter to Judge Henry Pittman of the Southern District of New York, prosecutors said there was an "extraordinary risk of flight, particularly given the defendant's exorbitant wealth, his ownership of and access to private planes capable of international travel, and his significant international ties."

Also noted was the potential for Epstein to "attempt to pressure and intimidate witnesses and potential witnesses in this case, including victims and their families, and otherwise attempt to obstruct justice."

"As a result, he poses both an acute danger to the community, including some of its most vulnerable members, and a significant risk of flight."

As the defendant acknowledged in his most recent New York State sex offender registration, he has six residences, including two in the U.S. Virgin Islands (including his own private island), and one each in Palm Beach, Florida; Paris, France; New York, New York; and Stanley, New Mexico. The most recent estimated value of the defendant’s New York City mansion alone is more than $77 million. The most recent tax-assessed value of the defendant’s Palm Beach estate is more than $12 million. The defendant’s primary residence is a private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands, a place where any sort of meaningful supervision would be all but impossible.

Moreover, the defendant has access to innumerable means to flee. His sex registration documentation of “current vehicles” lists no fewer than 15 motor vehicles, including seven Chevrolet Suburbans, a cargo van, a Range Rover, a Mercedez-Benz sedan, a Cadillac Escalade, and a Hummer II. These cars are registered in various states and territories including the Virgin Islands, New York, Florida, and New Mexico. The defendant also has access to two private jets, giving him the ability to leave the country secretly and on a moment’s notice and to go virtually anywhere he wants to travel. He is a very frequent international traveler and regularly travels to and from the United States by private plane. In particular, between January 1, 2018, and the present, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol has logged approximately more than 20 flights in which Epstein was traveling to or from a foreign country. Indeed, he was arrested at Teterboro Airport arriving on just such a private international flight after having spent approximately three weeks abroad. Extensive international travel of this nature further demonstrates a significant risk of flight.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/epstein-indictment-unsealed-accused-sexual-exploitation-and-abuse-dozens-minor

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Jeffrey Epstein Child Sex Trafficking Indictment Unsealed — Here’s What We Know
News of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein‘s arrest Saturday on child sex trafficking charges sparked more than a day’s worth of speculation as to what the indictment brought by the Southern District of New York might say. There’s no longer a reason to speculate because the indictment was unsealed on Monday morning.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/jeffrey-epstein-child-sex-trafficking-indictment-unsealed-heres-what-we-know/

Indictment here:
https://www.scribd.com/document/416168250/Jeffrey-Epstein-Indictment#download&from_embed

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1562618769155.png

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Great Deal IF he can get it. Personally, That aint enough time as far as I'm concerned. 10 yrs and allow Good Time while incarcerated DO NOT CREDIT Jail Time ( which the courts normally allow).

If he is gonna get out I want him as close to Death Door as possible.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
CNN is mentioned so take this with a grain of salt. Seems like leftist hopium from the left to me but stranger things have happened in the last 3 years. Imagine an AG recusing himself at the worst possible time for the president and his supporters...... twice in the same 4 year term?

1562619886377.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
No soup for you!.....

Jeffrey Epstein ordered held without bail in kid sex traffic case, pleads not guilty.....

Wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein pleaded not guilty Monday and was ordered held without bail for at least another week pending a detention hearing on charges of sex trafficking dozens of underage girls more than a decade ago.

Looking haggard with his hair mussed, the 66-year-year-old Epstein entered his plea in Manhattan federal court, where he was clad in a blue jumpsuit, a brown undershirt and bright orange sneakers.

He will be detained in jail until at least the detention hearing on July 15, where prosecutors are expected to continue their argument that Epstein should be detained without bail pending trial.

Epstein, who had been friends with President Donald Trump and ex-President Bill Clinton, was arrested Saturday after flying on a private plane from France to a New York-area airport.

Federal agents allegedly found in a locked safe in his Manhattan mansion “a vast trove of lewd photographs” of young-looking women or girls in his Manhattan mansion, as well as compact discs with hand-written labels such as ” ‘Young [Name] + [Name],’ ‘Misc nudes 1,’ and ‘Girl pics nudes,’ ” according to prosecutors.

One of Epstein’s accusers, Sarah Ransome, said in a statement issued by her lawyers, “The news of my abuser’s arrest today is a step in the right direction to finally hold Epstein accountable for his crimes and restores my faith that money and power cannot triumph over justice.”

Another accuser, Virginia Giuffre: said “I can say, without hesitation, that I am deeply pleased that federal prosecutors in New York have arrested Jeffrey Epstein and are on the case in a serious way. It is time for Jeffrey Epstein and those who participated and enabled his sex crimes to be brought to true justice.”

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Where's all the witnesses coming forward with allegations of others who participated with Jeffrey? Or were the allegations all going to be against Clinton but the girls all died over the years?

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Where's all the witnesses coming forward with allegations of others who participated with Jeffrey? Or were the allegations all going to be against Clinton but the girls all died over the years?

"Update2: According to OANN's Jack Posobiec, Epstein is willing to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of those who engaged in sex with underage girls, in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed five years "

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ed-sexual-exploitation-and-abuse-dozens-minor

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If Trump were entwined as a criminal participant in the Epstein scandal, why would his Administration enact harsh executive orders intended to seize the assets of human traffickers? At the MOST he would keep the trafficking laws UNCHANGED in order to protect himself...

The following is an interesting thread on this topic:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Seize all assets; keep him under intense pressure until he coughs up the names of all the network players, hopefully "Prince Andrew", Bill Clinton and the rest.

Last edited: