• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I read James Patterson's book 'Filthy Rich' a couple of years ago. Fascinating book about Jeffrey's exploits. An odd but fun fact about the guy is that to a person/victim, all of them claimed that he has a malformed dick. Shaped like an egg of all things. Weird huh?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If Trump were entwined as a criminal participant in the Epstein scandal, why would his Administration enact harsh executive orders intended to seize the assets of human traffickers? At the MOST he would keep the trafficking laws UNCHANGED in order to protect himself...

The following is an interesting thread on this topic:
I surely think if sex traffickers are making money, that money and all monies earned from that money are up for being confiscated. I'm not sure it would be constitutional to confiscate all assets earned in a lifetime for a crime committed that earned them a small fraction of their wealth.
Even killing someone when your 65 wont earn you the loss of a lifetimes of earnings. You may be sued for wrongful death but that wouldn't cost you billions.
The victims here definitely need to be compensated. I think we all know that if the state confiscates billions very little of that money will make its way to the victims.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Former FBI Official: Expect DOZENS of More Charges Against Jeffrey Epstein

Former FBI official Chris Swecker told America’s Newsroom today that the current charges against Jeffrey Epstein are just a placeholder.

Swecker believes today’s charges were just to get him off the street and that much more is coming out.

Former FBI Official: Expect DOZENS of More Charges Against Jeffrey Epstein (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft July 8, 2019 8 Comments

Share 5Tweet Email

Former FBI official Chris Swecker told America’s Newsroom today that the current charges against Jeffrey Epstein are just a placeholder.

Swecker believes today’s charges were just to get him off the street and that much more is coming out.

FOX News reported:

A former FBI official said Monday that the federal indictment of Jeffrey Epstein is a “placeholder” for prosecutors and he expects a much larger “superseding” indictment to be forthcoming.

An indictment alleging sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy was unsealed Monday morning against the financier and registered sex offender.

Prosecutors allege Epstein, the 66-year-old wealthy hedge fund manager arrested on Saturday, preyed on “dozens” of victims as young as 14, allegedly operating a “vast network” from 2002 “up to and including” at least 2005. He pleaded not guilty to the charges in a New York courtroom Monday afternoon.

Former Assistant FBI Director Chris Swecker said he believes the two-count indictment was brought to get Epstein “off the street” as fast as possible.

“I think a decision was made that this conduct was ongoing, perhaps,” he said.

Epstein, who once counted as friends former President Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew and President Trump, was arrested Saturday after his private jet touched down from France. Court documents obtained by Fox News in 2016 showed that Clinton took at least 26 trips flying aboard Epstein’s private jet, known as the “Lolita Express,” and apparently ditched his Secret Service detail on some of the excursions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/former-fbi-official-expect-dozens-of-more-charges-against-jeffrey-epstein-video/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What if his "job" was to entrap the rich & famous................
Possible. It certainly appears that Hugh Hefner may very well have been one of those guys.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Great Deal IF he can get it. Personally, That aint enough time as far as I'm concerned. 10 yrs and allow Good Time while incarcerated DO NOT CREDIT Jail Time ( which the courts normally allow).

If he is gonna get out I want him as close to Death Door as possible.
I think anything short of chopping his balls off is a sweetheart deal.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
More MSM fake news tropes. Dig a little deeper bro.
I don't need to dig deeper than a direct quote from Trump to understand what Trump said about Epstein.
Said he knew him for 15 years. He likes underage women and is a fun guy.

He posed for pictures with pedophile George Nader after the Secret Service warned him not to.
And promoted Roy Moore, another pedo.

I don't know how deep Trump's relationship with Epstein goes, or Clinton's or anything else.
A lot of rabbit holes to explore, plenty of bi-partisan hype.
I look forward to facts emerging.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
https://www.newsweek.com/william-barr-says-hes-recused-epstein-case-over-legal-conflict-1448165

WILLIAM BARR SAYS HE'S RECUSED FROM EPSTEIN CASE OVER LEGAL CONFLICT
BY CHRISTINA ZHAO ON 7/8/19 AT 7:44 PM EDT

Attorney General William Barr on Monday announced his recusal from the high-profile Jeffrey Epstein case because his former law firm once represented the convicted sex offender.

"I am recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm I subsequently joined for a period of time," Barr told reporters in South Carolina. Earlier today, federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York indicted Epstein on felony charges related to sex trafficking minors, including one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors.

Following Barr's comments, several prominent people following the case, including Frank Figliuzzi, a former FBI Assistant Director for counterintelligence, noted that Barr's headmaster father, Donald Barr, had once hired Epstein to teach at the private Dalton School in New York. According to Law and Crime, Epstein taught calculus and physics at the school from 1973 to 1975.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

During his confirmation hearing in January, Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) asked Barr whether he would conduct a "full and thorough investigation" into the Justice Department's handling of Epstein's case, in particular, the non-prosecution agreement from 2008.

"Senator, I have to recuse myself from Kirkland & Ellis matters, I am told," Barr said at the time. "And I think Kirkland & Ellis was maybe involved in that case, so I need to sort out exactly what my role can be. I will say that if I'm confirmed I'll make sure your questions are answered on this case."

According to Law and Crime, Kirkland & Ellis were involved in the Epstein case and the firm's senior partner Jay Lefkowitz is among the list of notable attorneys, which also includes Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz, who have once represented the billionaire.

RELATED STORIES
'Quite a Few Powerful People' May Be Named in Epstein Case: Reporter
How Donald Trump is Linked to Jeffrey Epstein
Conway Mocks Trump For Saying He Doesn't Know About Epstein's Arrest
Trump's longtime friend Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking minors
Women's Group Calls on Pelosi to Investigate Epstein Enablers like Trump
In 2008, the federal investigation into Epstein came to an end after he struck a controversial deal with prosecutors, pleading guilty to two Florida state prostitution charges, despite being accused of sexually abusing more than 30 minors. His possible life sentence was watered down to 13-months in Palm Beach County Jail, financial settlements to multiple victims and a requirement he register as a sex offender. The deal also granted immunity to Epstein's co-conspirators.

President Donald Trump's Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta, reportedly oversaw the deal and has since defended the agreement as appropriate under the circumstances. In February, a federal judge ruled that Acosta illegally kept details of Epstein's plea deal from his victims.

Attorney General William Barr
U.S. Attorney General William Barr delivers remarks during the National Police Week 31st Annual Candlelight Vigil on the National Mall May 13, 2019 in Washington, DC. Barr on Monday said he has been recused from the Jeffrey Epstein case due to legal conflicts.
CHIP SOMODEVILLA/GETTY

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I don't see Clinton or Trump on the list. Lots of women and couples on the list. That may be his black book of contacts but probably not all involved in crimes on the island.
A couple names that stuck out from a quick scan...

Henry Kissinger (31)
Prince Charles (45)
Evelyn Rothschild (47)
Prince Salman Al Saud (49)

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
What if his "job" was to entrap the rich & famous................

maybe ....

The Jeffrey Epstein Rabbit Hole Goes a Lot Deeper Than You Think
Michael Krieger | Posted Monday Jul 8, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Like many of you, I’ve been following the Jeffrey Epstein story with horror, disgust and open eyes for several years. While it’s always been a creepy, twisted and completely bizarre saga, I was unaware of just how inexplicable and strange it is until I did some more digging earlier today.
I put a bunch of information together in a Twitter thread, and rather than reinvent the wheel, here it is:

· 18h
The more I learn about Jeffrey Epstein and his pedo ring, the more bizarre links I uncover. I'm going to review three of them here.​
1) Alex Acosta, the man who arranged for Epstein to get off the hook in Florida, is now Trump's Labor Secretary.​
2) The man who hired Epstein when he was 20 years old to be a math teacher at NYC elite private school Dalton was Donald Barr, the father of William Barr, the current Attorney General of the United States.​
Weird.​
106 people are talking about this

· 18h
3) Finally, and this one is a giant rabbit hole, relates to Ghislaine Maxwell, the woman accused of being Epstein's madam. Her father was Robert Maxwell...go ahead and do some digging into this guy.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell …
Here's how Robert Maxwell died:​
"On 5 November 1991, Maxwell was last in contact with the crew of his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine, at 4:25 a.m. local time, but was found to be missing later in the morning. Maxwell was presumed to have fallen overboard from the vessel, which was..​
33 people are talking about this

· 18h
cruising off the Canary Islands, and his naked body was subsequently recovered from the Atlantic Ocean. The official ruling at an inquest held in December 1991 was death by a heart attack combined with accidental drowning."​
Also, before his death Robert Maxwell was was under investigation for war crimes:https://www.theguardian.com/media/2006/mar/10/pressandpublishing.freedomofinformation …
40 people are talking about this

· 18h
Finally, Robert Maxwell was accused of having links to Israeli spy agency Mossad by Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh.​
There is a lot going on here. I hope people are watching Epstein and Maxwell closely to prevent any further "suicides."​
It seems like the whole Epstein thing was an elaborate professional blackmail operation intended to ensnare the rich and powerful. But who was really behind it, who was really bankrolling Epstein?​
We really need to get to the bottom of this and then the dominos really fall.​
136 people are talking about this

· 16h
Seems obvious Epstein was intentionally trying to get as many wealthy and powerful people as possible ensnared in his sick web. This wasn't just about his sick desires, but about getting blackmail on global big hitters. It's imperative we find out why. There's a reason.​
This thing looks as if it was run like a professional operation/business. Just a hunch, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a front person.​
39 people are talking about this

· 16h
I keep hearing the same thing from people.​
Everything about Epstein is bizarre.​
"Epstein had caught the attention of the press when he had flown Bill Clinton on his jet to Africa. No one knew who he was or understood how he’d made his money."​
Nope, not strange at all.​
86 people are talking about this

· 15h
Read this article:​
"One was the hidden source of his wealth—he claimed he’d fueled a lifestyle of vast homes, a private jet, and endless travel by managing the money of billionaires and taking a commission, a story that no one I spoke to believed."https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-tried-to-warn-you-about-sleazy-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-in-2003 …
"Epstein’s friends speculated that retailer Les Wexner was the real source of Epstein’s wealth, Wexner (who called him 'my friend Jeffrey') never commented on this."​
43 people are talking about this

· 15h
"I opened the first box, and there was Epstein’s deposition in a civil case explaining in his own testimony that he had indeed been guilty of a “reg d violation” while at Bear Stearns and that he’d been asked to leave the investment firm."​
Here's how Alan Dershowitz came to know Jeffrey Epstein:​
"His social profile began to improve in 1996 upon meeting the financier Jeffrey Epstein through Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a Martha’s Vineyard friend."https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2016/12/11/alan-dershowitz/2/ …
102 people are talking about this

It looks as if Jeffrey Epstein’s real job was to obtain blackmail on some of the world’s most wealthy and powerful players, and in this sense he was a huge success. The much bigger question is whether he was doing this primarily for himself or if he was a frontman for other players to whom such information would be priceless.
The reason I put this together is to expose as many people as possible to this bizarre information. I hope journalists and criminal investigators dig deep into all this stuff (and more) in order to truly get to the bottom of who Jeffrey Epstein is, where his money came from and who, if anyone, he answers to.
There may be a lot more here than meets the eye.

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2019/...rabbit-hole-goes-a-lot-deeper-than-you-think/

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Whoa! Clinton Library REFUSES to Hand Over Information on Bill Clinton’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein
July 8, 2019, 8:01 am by Jim Hoft

In May 2016 FOX News reported that former President Bill Clinton traveled with Jeffrey Epstein on his famous “Lolita Express” at least 26 times and frequently ditched his secret service detail.
And now this…

OANN reported that the Clinton Presidential Library is refusing to hand over information on Bill Clinton’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Maybe it's because they don't have the files anymore? Remember the FBI raid a year ago?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-08/shtf-lets-revisit-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book

He became a billionaire by extorting rich pedophiles to 'invest' in his offshore hedgefund. From school teacher to billionaire.
The quote that folks here beat me to:

"Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange..."

The strange thing about Jeffy being a Wall Street billionaire is that nobody on Wall Street has ever seen him doing anything at all.

A super-secure bus service for royalty and big-time pols and other millionaires can generate a LOT of cash and sweetheart "deals". Doesn't have to be extortion... in fact, extortion is an end-game poor business deal. No extortion of anyone older than 16 is the proper business model.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Epstein probably had dirt on a who's who of the media industry to spike anything that was going to expose him. That's probably why we never heard a peep from the Fourth Estate.
Also, NYC, as my father used to say, "Sodom and Gomorrah"; single men can be presumed to be promiscuous to the extent of their bank accounts.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Also, NYC, as my father used to say, "Sodom and Gomorrah"; single men can be presumed to be promiscuous to the extent of their bank accounts.
...and political connections.

In NYC if you are a single straight white wealthy conservative or Republican you might as well put a target on your back.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Lots of speculation and connect the dots type shit coming out now. It may or may not be true. By now there should be hundreds of women coming forth about what went on on the island and who was involved. Especially with the me too movement. Hopefully that happens. Just strange that it hasn't happened already.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Lots of speculation and connect the dots type shit coming out now. It may or may not be true. By now there should be hundreds of women coming forth about what went on on the island and who was involved. Especially with the me too movement. Hopefully that happens. Just strange that it hasn't happened already.
Well, if I was one of them girls and saw stories about people by the dozens (hundreds) getting shot, etc.

Mebbe I would just STFU for my own safety.

But then, I aint a girl, so give each of us a .44 Magnum and six rounds of ammo and lock us in Fenway Park. It could be televised.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Amazing Polly is hot on the Pedostein Case and goes deep into the rabbit hole.......

It’s pretty easy to finger out how this low life maggot got his money...

Polly's an excellent sleuth. Worth the time.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
not much difference on the duck go program
Epstein and Clinton returned 3 vids with Trumps name attached and the first article mentioned Trump in the title

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
How many just perished as blood sacrifices? There might not be a lot of living victims.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
...Also there appear to be connections between the Nexium sex cult and Epstein...
The rumors here in NY from those that are connected or in the political business is that our governor is linked some how. It's been a persistent one that seems to constantly resurface time and time again. People in the know were amazed how fast Mack and Bronfman rolled over and pled. Why? One rumor is that governor Cuomo was compromised and abused his powers to shield various favored people and intimidate witnesses. For whom exactly varies from who you hear the rumor from. Needless to say, it's a rumor that got more credence when the governor's food channel star gal pal suddenly put their love nest up for sale recently. Add to it that Trump hates the Cuomo family for a multitude of reasons. As that Q guy says: "How many coincidences do you need to see before it becomes mathematically impossible?" Now add to the mix that the Clinton's set up shop in NY after the White House and both NVIXM and Epstein all ran sex rings... and Weiner had some of the photos on his laptop in a folder called "insurance"?

Go figure!

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Another issue is that Cyrus Vance, the DA has a reputation of being soft on crime especially with the very wealthy like the Harvey Weinstein case. His father was low IQ too as Carter's sec. of state if I remember right. Also has expensive tastes and incompetent: http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...y-vance-spent-usd250k-on-travel-and-food.html https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-probing-manhattan-district-attorneys-office
Yes! NYC DA Vance basically made up his own interpretation of the legal code and ruined a lot of innocent people who ran afoul of the byzantine and arcane laws. His most obvious was his interpretation of the NYS and NYC knife laws that fellow travelers in the courts finally had to smack him down because he went so far beyond the pale, but Vance never met a rich, connected offender he didn't like.