• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
EDIT: I see now this was already posted. Carry On! . .
thumbsup.gif

CNN is mentioned so take this with a grain of salt. Seems like leftist hopium from the left to me but stranger things have happened in the last 3 years. Imagine an AG recusing himself at the worst possible time for the president and his supporters...... twice in the same 4 year term?

View attachment 135712
AG William Barr Modifies Epstein Case Recusal Position – Is NOT Recused from SDNY Prosecution Oversight…
Posted on July 9, 2019by sundance
Yesterday AG Bill Barr affirmed he was recused from the DOJ prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein. However, according to new media reporting, based on information from the office of U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr, the Attorney General has consulted with DOJ officials and modified his recusal position:

(Tweet Link)
It would appear Bill Barr is recused from aspects surrounding Epstein that connect to the earlier Florida prosecution; and prosecutorial position of the DOJ at the time-frame of the Florida plea agreement (via U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta); however,

Bill Barr is not recused from the current SDNY prosecution in 2019 (via U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman).
Continue reading →

aawalking.gif

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Daddy Dewdrop

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
From the comments.....................................

Pedro Morales says:
July 9, 2019 at 4:14 pm
CNN and MSNBC have locked down and purged all Epstein front page coverage from their websites. That tells me that they know how bad this could be for their allies. That tells me that they now realize Trump set them up. They followed Alex Acosta’s scent trail and it led them to Obama. Clinton, and their pals. Not to PDJT! Trump played this beautifully.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If Trump was compromised they would have used it by now.
Could you be a little more specific as to what inside information you have about who exactly Epstein reports to?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Could you be a little more specific as to what inside information you have about who exactly Epstein reports to?
If epstein's "job" was to gather dirt for blackmail or leverage for tptb the ds would have removed Trump by now.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If epstein's "job" was to gather dirt for blackmail or leverage for tptb the ds would have removed Trump by now.
D's aren't the only racket in town. If it was Mossad, as speculated above in this thread, then perhaps he's doing what they want.
Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, attempted false flag on Iran, zero criticisms of Israel human rights abuses, etc.

Just speculation. I don't think it's a safe assumption that if Trump is in office, nobody has leverage on him. If someone can blackmail him, he's worth a lot more in office than dead or in jail.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If someone can blackmail him, he's worth a lot more in office than dead or in jail.

no more valuable than the last to hold the office, or the last or the last

On the contrary, President Trump is the only President to get the Democrats to move on anything except forward, and we have seen them dance in the last few weeks, dance up a storm like it's a Saturday Night Hoe Down

:2 thumbs up:

and have you seen some of the conservatives dance? stiff as boards
some of them are worried too

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
D's aren't the only racket in town. If it was Mossad, as speculated above in this thread, then perhaps he's doing what they want.
Moving the embassy to Jerusalem, attempted false flag on Iran, zero criticisms of Israel human rights abuses, etc.

Just speculation. I don't think it's a safe assumption that if Trump is in office, nobody has leverage on him. If someone can blackmail him, he's worth a lot more in office than dead or in jail.
Where the logic of this speculation falls apart is that if...and I mean IF...they had dirt on Trump - there is no way in hell that Q would have been spending so much time/energy on Epstein over the past 2 years...and there is no way that Epstein would be in jail today.

Common sense...

Trump would have buried this whole mess if they had any dirt on him.

So...logic clearly and strongly suggests that Trump is NOT tainted by this sordid and reprehensible mess...and instead - the evidence strongly suggests that Trump is as disgusted by all this as we are - and has been working to shut these motherfuckers down...

Actually thats too mild....

The evidence SCREAMS that Trump is doing everything humanly possible to shut these cockroaches down...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Why does everyone like to speculate on this shit so much? Cant we just wait for the facts? Page after page of WAGS only clouds the facts when they actually come in. Of course if you are following Q your judgement is already clouded. Q is quite possibly the smartest thing the Clintons ever created.
Anyway, None of these WAGS have any meaning to me. My guess is that whatever is reported will be much less than all this wild speculation but then it will become a giant conspiracy all of a sudden because things didn't happen as someone said they would.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Trump would have buried this whole mess if they had any dirt on him.
Not necessarily. Maybe they have dirt on all of them, including Trump. There could easily be infighting among the oligarchs.

So...logic clearly and strongly suggests that Trump is NOT tainted by this sordid and reprehensible mess...
Wait a second. Remember that it was Trump who appointed both Acosta and Barr to their positions in the administration!

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
that is one thing to keep your sights on,

as you say Big,

he appointed Rosenstein, Sessions, Acosta, Barr, etc.

at some point we must all realize that his hands are tied on some of this stuff,
here is your list of candidates for xxxx grand pooh bah

what if someone I want isn't on this 'list'

well then, you can't choose that 'someone' mr grand pooh bah

note how many of his 'choices' are held up in confirm, where he cannot even get people thru the process to do their appointed jobs,

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Report: Acosta Said He Was Told Jeffrey Epstein 'Belonged to Intelligence' And 'To Leave It Alone'

Best-selling author Vicky Ward reported Tuesday that Alexander Acosta told the Trump transition team when asked about his handling of Jeffrey Epstein's case that "I was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to leave it alone."

Here's a clue as to what intelligence agency may be behind Epstein via The Memory Hole:

Epstein's pals include heads of state, entrepreneurs, academics and research scientists, celebrities, and numerous beautiful women, notably Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of media mogul Robert Maxwell (né Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch). Robert Maxwell, head of the Mirror Group Newspapers, was alleged to be a Mossad agent by Seymour Hersh in his 1991 book on Israel's nuclear program, The Samson Option. Maxwell denied the charge and sued Hersh for libel, but he died in November 1991, and the suit died with him. Hersh countersued and eventually received an apology and a settlement.

This has led to the speculation that Ghislaine Maxwell has Mossad connections as well. She was instrumental in procuring young girls for Epstein, in a constant supply for his use, her own use, and for loans to others. According to the testimony of several of the girls involved, they not only serviced Epstein and Maxwell but also their associates, including Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, and other powerful players. The girls were asked to bring back reports on their liaisons, which were sometimes filmed with hidden cameras. These look like high-end blackmail operations, with Epstein and Maxwell skimming sex off the top for their own sick pleasure.

(Excerpt) Read more at
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60461

Here's a clue as to what intelligence agency may be behind Epstein via The Memory Hole:
Epstein's pals include heads of state, entrepreneurs, academics and research scientists, celebrities, and numerous beautiful women, notably Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of media mogul Robert Maxwell (né Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch). Robert Maxwell, head of the Mirror Group Newspapers, was alleged to be a Mossad agent by Seymour Hersh in his 1991 book on Israel's nuclear program, The Samson Option. Maxwell denied the charge and sued Hersh for libel, but he died in November 1991, and the suit died with him. Hersh countersued and eventually received an apology and a settlement.

This has led to the speculation that Ghislaine Maxwell has Mossad connections as well. She was instrumental in procuring young girls for Epstein, in a constant supply for his use, her own use, and for loans to others. According to the testimony of several of the girls involved, they not only serviced Epstein and Maxwell but also their associates, including Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, and other powerful players. The girls were asked to bring back reports on their liaisons, which were sometimes filmed with hidden cameras. These look like high-end blackmail operations, with Epstein and Maxwell skimming sex off the top for their own sick pleasure.

Virginia Roberts, now married and using the name Virginia Giuffre, filed an affidavit in 2015 claiming that Ghislaine Maxwell recruited her in 1999 at age 15 while she had a summer job at Mar-a-Lago. Giuffre spent four years as Epstein's "sex slave" and was also pimped out to Prince Andrew and Dershowitz (although both have strenuously denied the charges).Gordon Thomas and Martin Dillon's 2002 book "Robert Maxwell: Israel's Superspy" states definitively that he was a Mossad agent.

JillColtonReturns@JillColtonFree

Jeffrey Epstein's madame was Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Robert Maxwell - a Mossad Agent. What are the odds Epstein was also working for Mossad? I mean the guy was blackmailing the top politicians/businessmen in the USA via underage sex.​
WRMEA
Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, September 2003, page 85 Book ReviewRobert Maxwell, Israel's Superspy: The Life and Murder
wrmea.org​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Why does everyone like to speculate on this shit so much? Cant we just wait for the facts? Page after page of WAGS only clouds the facts when they actually come in. Of course if you are following Q your judgement is already clouded. Q is quite possibly the smartest thing the Clintons ever created.
Anyway, None of these WAGS have any meaning to me. My guess is that whatever is reported will be much less than all this wild speculation but then it will become a giant conspiracy all of a sudden because things didn't happen as someone said they would.
Just like an old lady's sewing circle huh? Let's wait and see what happens. Expectations are running rampant. IMHO, This is yet another situation where disappointment is highly likely unless you stay frosty, watch and wait!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20190710-080006.jpg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Report: Acosta Said He Was Told Jeffrey Epstein 'Belonged to Intelligence' And 'To Leave It Alone'

And who was in charge of the eff bee eye at that time? Why, it was Robert Mueller. Look at who has gone silent since this broke last saturday.
This is going to be the hornet's nest the left will be desperately wishing they had never kicked.

aaapopcorn.gif

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And who was in charge of the eff bee eye at that time? Why, it was Robert Mueller. Look at who has gone silent since this broke last saturday.
This is going to be the hornet's nest the left will be desperately wishing they had never kicked.

View attachment 135808
I feel a major false flag is imminent!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Very possible. This rabbit hole is deep and full of powerful leftists. . . View attachment 135810

View attachment 135809
Given what's at stake and how potentially damaging this revelation is to TPTB and certain state player(s) I'm wondering if this one might have a bit of a nuclear flavor to it. They need to raise the anti big time now!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I don't need to dig deeper than a direct quote from Trump to understand what Trump said about Epstein.
Said he knew him for 15 years. He likes underage women and is a fun guy.

He posed for pictures with pedophile George Nader after the Secret Service warned him not to.
And promoted Roy Moore, another pedo.

I don't know how deep Trump's relationship with Epstein goes, or Clinton's or anything else.
A lot of rabbit holes to explore, plenty of bi-partisan hype.
I look forward to facts emerging.
your still swimming in the shallow end. "I dont know", you said it! If your willing to look and do some searching (Q research is a VALUABLE tool) Many of the facts are already known. Do you want to know for yourself or wait for someone to explain it to you through their filter?
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/2d...64bc3ba19abd0cd1168f1426d68bbe05ea1adf94e.mp4

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Source: FBI has evidence Hillary visited ‘Orgy Island’

Citing a “well-placed source” in the New York Police Department, Blackwater USA founder and retired Navy SEAL Erik Prince claims that among the 650,000 Huma Abedin emails on her estranged husband’s laptop is evidence Hillary Clinton, as well as former President Bill Clinton, was a visitor to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean hideaway, known as “Orgy Island.”

Prince told the Breitbart News Daily radio show that Abedin and her estranged husband, former Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, are now cooperating with authorities in multiple investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

“They found State Department emails,” he said of FBI investigators. “They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”

In May, FoxNews.com reported Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on Epstein’s infamous Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” jet than previously reported.

Make your voice heard by adding your name to the petition to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the corruption and crimes of Hillary Clinton. Act now – Sign your name today before it’s too late!

Flight logs show he took at least 26 trips and apparently even ditched his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights. The manifests for the trips, between 2001 and 2003, identified fellow passengers by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The jet was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

FoxNews.com reported in July that attorneys for Epstein touted his close friendship with Bill Clinton and even claimed the billionaire helped start the Clinton Global Initiative.

Emails that surfaced in August showed famed defense attorney Roy Black was deemed too controversial to host an event for President Obama because he represented Epstein against charges of trafficking nearly three-dozen underage girls for sex for himself and his powerful friends. Black and co-counsel Alan Dershowitz were able to secure a deal in 2008 in which Epstein pleaded guilty to only one count related to prostitution with a minor. Epstein registered as a sex offender and served, partly in home detention, just 13 months of a 19-month sentence.

Meanwhile, in a bizarre twist, Wikileaks published Friday an email inviting Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, to a “spirit cooking dinner” hosted by performance artist Marina Abramovic, which features an occult ritual created by Satanist Aleister Crowley.

A tweet from WikiLeaks’ Twitter account hinted there is far more to the story: “The Podestas’ ‘Spirit Cooking’ dinner? It’s not what you think. It’s blood, sperm and breastmilk. But mostly blood. http://wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/ …”

John Podesta’s brother, Tony Podesta, forwarded the June 28, 2015, email in which Abramovic wrote: “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”

Tony Podesta wrote to his brother, above the forwarded email: “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner.”

In another tweet regarding the exchange, WikiLeaks commented: “Tony Podesta. By Day, mild mannered Foreign Agent for Saudi Arabia. By night, Spirit Cooker.”

Abramovic was touted in New York Magazine as “the world’s most famous performance artist.” She has published a new memoir, “Walk Through Walls,” and appeared in a video with rapper Jay Z, who is campaigning for Hillary Clinton tonight in Ohio.

‘So disgusting’

Prince said the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in the Weiner investigation but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince told Breitbart News Daily.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/11/source-fbi-has-evidence-hillary-visited-orgy-island/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
'Evidence' doesn't become important until it's leveraged. Talking about it is still just talking. Just sayin...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Even though Trump claims he stands by Acosta I have a feeling that Acosta may be splitting the scene later on today.

One victim's story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7232491/New-Epstein-accuser-says-raped-15.html
Acosta did what he was told by upper management! While I can't say for certain it appears that this guy may have been caught up in a power play with the highest level of management and obviously he either obeys or finds another job. Since he didn't push back at the time he's going to go down with the ship as an accomplice.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
K, I have read the hearsay laws of this state and I am sure they equate with the hearsay laws of the bounds in which each and every one of you live in.

HEARSAY is admissible in a court of law IF and this means IF the thing can stand/be in court and put it forth as the truth. Other than that it is a fluffy in a badminton game.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Source: FBI has evidence Hillary visited ‘Orgy Island’

Citing a “well-placed source” in the New York Police Department, Blackwater USA founder and retired Navy SEAL Erik Prince claims that among the 650,000 Huma Abedin emails on her estranged husband’s laptop is evidence Hillary Clinton, as well as former President Bill Clinton, was a visitor to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean hideaway, known as “Orgy Island.”

Prince told the Breitbart News Daily radio show that Abedin and her estranged husband, former Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, are now cooperating with authorities in multiple investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

“They found State Department emails,” he said of FBI investigators. “They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”

In May, FoxNews.com reported Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on Epstein’s infamous Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” jet than previously reported.

Make your voice heard by adding your name to the petition to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the corruption and crimes of Hillary Clinton. Act now – Sign your name today before it’s too late!

Flight logs show he took at least 26 trips and apparently even ditched his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights. The manifests for the trips, between 2001 and 2003, identified fellow passengers by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The jet was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

FoxNews.com reported in July that attorneys for Epstein touted his close friendship with Bill Clinton and even claimed the billionaire helped start the Clinton Global Initiative.

Emails that surfaced in August showed famed defense attorney Roy Black was deemed too controversial to host an event for President Obama because he represented Epstein against charges of trafficking nearly three-dozen underage girls for sex for himself and his powerful friends. Black and co-counsel Alan Dershowitz were able to secure a deal in 2008 in which Epstein pleaded guilty to only one count related to prostitution with a minor. Epstein registered as a sex offender and served, partly in home detention, just 13 months of a 19-month sentence.

Meanwhile, in a bizarre twist, Wikileaks published Friday an email inviting Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, to a “spirit cooking dinner” hosted by performance artist Marina Abramovic, which features an occult ritual created by Satanist Aleister Crowley.

A tweet from WikiLeaks’ Twitter account hinted there is far more to the story: “The Podestas’ ‘Spirit Cooking’ dinner? It’s not what you think. It’s blood, sperm and breastmilk. But mostly blood. http://wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/ …”

John Podesta’s brother, Tony Podesta, forwarded the June 28, 2015, email in which Abramovic wrote: “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”

Tony Podesta wrote to his brother, above the forwarded email: “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner.”

In another tweet regarding the exchange, WikiLeaks commented: “Tony Podesta. By Day, mild mannered Foreign Agent for Saudi Arabia. By night, Spirit Cooker.”

Abramovic was touted in New York Magazine as “the world’s most famous performance artist.” She has published a new memoir, “Walk Through Walls,” and appeared in a video with rapper Jay Z, who is campaigning for Hillary Clinton tonight in Ohio.

‘So disgusting’

Prince said the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in the Weiner investigation but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince told Breitbart News Daily.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/11/source-fbi-has-evidence-hillary-visited-orgy-island/
That was 3 years ago. If any of that was true then there was certainly enough evidence to make arrests by now. Yet all we have is crickets. Let me give you a little hint. It doesn't take that long to make arrests when there is evidence such as what is claimed to be here.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That was 3 years ago. If any of that was true then there was certainly enough evidence to make arrests by now. Yet all we have is crickets. Let me give you a little hint. It doesn't take that long to make arrests when there is evidence such as what is claimed to be here.
it is called coverin ur ass so it do not get wet.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Even though Trump claims he stands by Acosta I have a feeling that Acosta may be splitting the scene later on today.

One victim's story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7232491/New-Epstein-accuser-says-raped-15.html
Acosta was the chum in the water the state run media followed @ 110 MPH thinking it would lead them right to President Trump. It didn't.
It led them straight to clinton, hussein and robert mueller. Oops.
The problem with going full throttle is it makes it hard to stop. Now that they started this they have to keep reporting about it.

I have been watching for a MAJOR attack on the deep state that cannot be traced to PDJT and this is perfect. While the DS scrambles to cover their asses and pick their human sacrifices to throw into the volcano President Trump can go about his business. He has 100% plausible deniability.

Not holding my breath yet, but the setup here is freaking brilliant. I hope this is the big one!

:meditation:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bitch, Amy Badwoman, mentions only PART of Trumps dealings with Epstein, BUT leaves out that Trump had a falling out with Epstein & had not talked with him since. What a cunt !!!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whose the person on the right wearing all the clown makeup?

I'm really looking forward to learning who Epstein's 'state sponsor' is.
My first date with a gal, she opened the door looking like a clown & I said "Good God, who hit you with a clown kit". That was the end of that date & all future contact. Ohhh well !:make happy::autumn::oriental:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Ohhhhhh SHIT !!! hahahahahahahahahahahaah. :finished::oriental:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter