• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Expected Live at 2:30 p.m. ET: Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta holds a press conference after a handful of Democrats call for his resignation over his decision to offer billionaire Jeffrey Epstein a "sweetheart" plea deal in 2008 when Acosta was U.S. attorney in Miami.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Get a load of this ! Is it true ? Only the shadow knows.

There's much more to the Jeff Epstein story than will ever be officially revealed. George Webb seems to know the most and to be sharing more than anyone else out there.

Webb says Jeff Epstein is not just a billionaire pedophile, he is a CIA/State Department cut-out and a pilot involved in compromise operations in child sex trafficking and the trafficking of weapons from conflict zones for decades.

Some may recall that private military contractor, Dyncorp was involved in child sex trafficking in Bosnia in the 1990s. Webb says that Epstein was there and at the center of that. He was a recruiter of pilots

Here, Webb disgorges a veritable Finnegan's Wake of subterfuge, showing Epstein's connections to Imran Awan, the FBI's Lisa Page and to AG Bill Barr. The latter's father, Donald Barr was the headmaster at New York City's exclusive Dalton School and he hired Jeff Epstein - a two-time college drop-out - on as a physics teacher.

The whole story:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Another internet celebrity opinion piece!

There are so many out there!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Let me give you a little hint. It doesn't take that long to make arrests when there is evidence such as what is claimed to be here.
And you would know this based on your vast experience prosecuting world players doing the dirtiest of deeds huh? Good job. Where have you been this whole time! Thank god you put it to rest here once and for all.

Here is an underground entrance of Epstein Island better AKA Little St James.

1562775713611.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
NEW PIZZAGATE EVIDENCE
PizzaPiVI is a company based on Greater St James (less than a mile from Little St James) that advertises pizza events occurring on Little St James Island. This is gathered from their Instagram account. More pictures to follow.
Dig in further by looking at the hashtag for littlestjames
also look into voodoo doughnut and it's relations to comet pizza
also #longpork and #donnerparty
and voodoo doughnuts too

1562777321530.png

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1562778693135.png

the Dyonisian mysteries

The Dionysian Mysteries were a ritual of ancient Greece and Rome which sometimes used intoxicants and other trance-inducing techniques (like dance and music) to remove inhibitions and social constraints, liberating the individual to return to a natural state. It also provided some liberation for those marginalized by Greek society: women, slaves, outlaws, and non-citizens. In their final phase the Mysteries shifted their emphasis from a chthonic, underworld orientation to a transcendental, mystical one, with Dionysus changing his nature accordingly. By its nature as a mystery religion reserved for the initiated, many aspects of the Dionysian cult remain unknown and were lost with the decline of Greco-Roman polytheism; modern knowledge is derived from descriptions, imagery and cross-cultural studies.

Origins:

The Dionysian Mysteries of mainland Greece and the Roman Empire are thought to have evolved from a more primitive initiatory cult of unknown origin (perhaps Thracian or Phrygian) which had spread throughout the Mediterranean region by the start of the Classical Greek period. Its spread was associated with the dissemination of wine, a sacrament or entheogen with which it appears always to have been closely associated (though mead may have been the original sacrament). Beginning as a simple rite, it evolved quickly within Greek culture into a popular mystery religion, which absorbed a variety of similar cults (and their gods) in a typically Greek synthesis across its territories; one late form was the Orphic Mysteries. However, all stages of this developmental spectrum appear to have continued in parallel throughout the eastern Mediterranean until late in Greek history and forcible Christianization.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysian_Mysteries

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lady Justice is not only blind, she's stupid!
Nah, she isnt stupid.

She had a stroke some time back and has been in a coma for the past many years. In fact - she is in the bed next to RBG. Doctors are hoping that the sounds of RBGs respirator may help to wake up lady Justice...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Gotta be something ?
Businesses ?
Real Estate ?
Anything ?
I suspect he may have been working for a state run organization located in the ME

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
this is about 45 minutes ... worth the listen for me ... your mileage may vary ...

What Pisses Me Off About the Jeffrey Epstein Case!

Stefan Molyneux

Published on Jul 8, 2019

"Federal prosecutors say financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually exploited dozens of girls and paid victims to recruit others. "Epstein is facing a maximum sentence of 45 years in jail. "The reason that Epstein could be given an immunity deal in FL & indicted in NY now is bc that deal only applied to FL. The Southern District of NY is alleging Epstein's home in NY was part of this sex trafficking conspiracy & therefore in their jurisdiction. Department of Justice policy: "It is important that non-prosecution agreements be drawn in terms that will not bind other federal prosecutors or agencies without their consent. Thus, if practicable, the attorney for the government should explicitly limit the scope of his/her agreement to non-prosecution within his/her district." "A high-powered hedge fund manager with connections to powerful figures like former President Bill Clinton, President Donald Trump, Prince Andrew, and lawyer Alan Dershowitz, Epstein had an extensive library of political connections: Clinton flew several times in Epstein’s private plane, and President Trump also frequently hosted Epstein at Mar-a-Lago, his estate in Palm Beach." "That island is also home to Epstein’s foundation, the Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation — best known for donating $30 million to Harvard University for the establishment of a mathematical biology and evolutionary dynamics program. In a 2003 Harvard Crimson article on Epstein and his gift to the university, he is described by Harvard luminaries — including Alan Dershowitz, who would later help represent him when Epstein was accused of sex crimes in 2007 — as “brilliant” and “one of the most pleasant philanthropists.” "Michael Stroll, who sued Epstein over a failed business deal in the 2000s, told New York magazine in 2007, “Everybody who’s his friend thinks he’s so darn brilliant because he’s so darn wealthy. I never saw any brilliance, I never saw him work. Anybody I know that is that wealthy works 26 hours a day. This guy plays 26 hours a day.” "Much of Epstein’s “social life” involved very young women. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years,” Trump said at the time. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” "Trump’s ties to Epstein appear to be strictly social, including some dinner parties, two plane trips, and meeting at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida – a far cry from the over 25 confirmed flights by Bill Clinton aboard Epstein’s Lolita Express, and his visits to Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean (known to many as “Pedo Island”)." "Epstein has spent the bulk of his adult life cultivating relationships with the worlds most powerful men. Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epsteins private plane, dubbed The Lolita Express by the press, 26 times. After Epsteins arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year."

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My first date with a gal, she opened the door looking like a clown & I said "Good God, who hit you with a clown kit". That was the end of that date & all future contact. Ohhh well !:make happy::autumn::oriental:
YEP, You grew up in the Tammy Faye Bakker era.
BTW
During that time they had those "I Ran Into Tammy Faye" t-shirts with a multi-colored smeared smilie face across the front. :rotf:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
BTW
During that time they had those "I Ran Into Tammy Faye" t-shirts with a multi-colored smeared smilie face across the front. :rotf:
It would take several putty knives to scrape her clean ! :2 thumbs up::rotf:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
this is about 45 minutes ... worth the listen for me ... your mileage may vary ...

What Pisses Me Off About the Jeffrey Epstein Case!

Stefan Molyneux

Published on Jul 8, 2019

"Federal prosecutors say financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually exploited dozens of girls and paid victims to recruit others. "Epstein is facing a maximum sentence of 45 years in jail. "The reason that Epstein could be given an immunity deal in FL & indicted in NY now is bc that deal only applied to FL. The Southern District of NY is alleging Epstein's home in NY was part of this sex trafficking conspiracy & therefore in their jurisdiction. Department of Justice policy: "It is important that non-prosecution agreements be drawn in terms that will not bind other federal prosecutors or agencies without their consent. Thus, if practicable, the attorney for the government should explicitly limit the scope of his/her agreement to non-prosecution within his/her district." "A high-powered hedge fund manager with connections to powerful figures like former President Bill Clinton, President Donald Trump, Prince Andrew, and lawyer Alan Dershowitz, Epstein had an extensive library of political connections: Clinton flew several times in Epstein’s private plane, and President Trump also frequently hosted Epstein at Mar-a-Lago, his estate in Palm Beach." "That island is also home to Epstein’s foundation, the Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation — best known for donating $30 million to Harvard University for the establishment of a mathematical biology and evolutionary dynamics program. In a 2003 Harvard Crimson article on Epstein and his gift to the university, he is described by Harvard luminaries — including Alan Dershowitz, who would later help represent him when Epstein was accused of sex crimes in 2007 — as “brilliant” and “one of the most pleasant philanthropists.” "Michael Stroll, who sued Epstein over a failed business deal in the 2000s, told New York magazine in 2007, “Everybody who’s his friend thinks he’s so darn brilliant because he’s so darn wealthy. I never saw any brilliance, I never saw him work. Anybody I know that is that wealthy works 26 hours a day. This guy plays 26 hours a day.” "Much of Epstein’s “social life” involved very young women. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years,” Trump said at the time. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” "Trump’s ties to Epstein appear to be strictly social, including some dinner parties, two plane trips, and meeting at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida – a far cry from the over 25 confirmed flights by Bill Clinton aboard Epstein’s Lolita Express, and his visits to Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean (known to many as “Pedo Island”)." "Epstein has spent the bulk of his adult life cultivating relationships with the worlds most powerful men. Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epsteins private plane, dubbed The Lolita Express by the press, 26 times. After Epsteins arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year."

I like Stefan and what he has to say, but man he sure does like to talk and talk and talk. And then talk some more.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
View attachment 135823
the Dyonisian mysteries

The Dionysian Mysteries were a ritual of ancient Greece and Rome which sometimes used intoxicants and other trance-inducing techniques (like dance and music) to remove inhibitions and social constraints, liberating the individual to return to a natural state. It also provided some liberation for those marginalized by Greek society: women, slaves, outlaws, and non-citizens. In their final phase the Mysteries shifted their emphasis from a chthonic, underworld orientation to a transcendental, mystical one, with Dionysus changing his nature accordingly. By its nature as a mystery religion reserved for the initiated, many aspects of the Dionysian cult remain unknown and were lost with the decline of Greco-Roman polytheism; modern knowledge is derived from descriptions, imagery and cross-cultural studies.

Origins:

The Dionysian Mysteries of mainland Greece and the Roman Empire are thought to have evolved from a more primitive initiatory cult of unknown origin (perhaps Thracian or Phrygian) which had spread throughout the Mediterranean region by the start of the Classical Greek period. Its spread was associated with the dissemination of wine, a sacrament or entheogen with which it appears always to have been closely associated (though mead may have been the original sacrament). Beginning as a simple rite, it evolved quickly within Greek culture into a popular mystery religion, which absorbed a variety of similar cults (and their gods) in a typically Greek synthesis across its territories; one late form was the Orphic Mysteries. However, all stages of this developmental spectrum appear to have continued in parallel throughout the eastern Mediterranean until late in Greek history and forcible Christianization.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysian_Mysteries
I'm pretty sure that those birds on top of the "temple" are just parrots/parakeets with their heads turned. Still a weird thing to put up on top of a hill in the Virgin Islands though...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Acosta was the chum in the water the state run media followed @ 110 MPH thinking it would lead them right to President Trump. It didn't.
It led them straight to clinton, hussein and robert mueller. Oops.
The problem with going full throttle is it makes it hard to stop. Now that they started this they have to keep reporting about it.

I have been watching for a MAJOR attack on the deep state that cannot be traced to PDJT and this is perfect. While the DS scrambles to cover their asses and pick their human sacrifices to throw into the volcano President Trump can go about his business. He has 100% plausible deniability.

Not holding my breath yet, but the setup here is freaking brilliant. I hope this is the big one!

:meditation:
I'm with you...here's to hoping this is the beginning of the end, not the end of the beginning.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BTW
I had to google her. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm with you...here's to hoping this is the beginning of the end, not the end of the beginning.
If this involves the 'intelligence agencies' it should be an epic battle. Those guys seem to be untouchable and they know it. Talk about organized crime, you are looking at the gold standard there.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Source: FBI has evidence Hillary visited ‘Orgy Island’

Citing a “well-placed source” in the New York Police Department, Blackwater USA founder and retired Navy SEAL Erik Prince claims that among the 650,000 Huma Abedin emails on her estranged husband’s laptop is evidence Hillary Clinton, as well as former President Bill Clinton, was a visitor to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean hideaway, known as “Orgy Island.”

Prince told the Breitbart News Daily radio show that Abedin and her estranged husband, former Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, are now cooperating with authorities in multiple investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

“They found State Department emails,” he said of FBI investigators. “They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”

In May, FoxNews.com reported Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on Epstein’s infamous Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” jet than previously reported.

Make your voice heard by adding your name to the petition to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the corruption and crimes of Hillary Clinton. Act now – Sign your name today before it’s too late!

Flight logs show he took at least 26 trips and apparently even ditched his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights. The manifests for the trips, between 2001 and 2003, identified fellow passengers by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The jet was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

FoxNews.com reported in July that attorneys for Epstein touted his close friendship with Bill Clinton and even claimed the billionaire helped start the Clinton Global Initiative.

Emails that surfaced in August showed famed defense attorney Roy Black was deemed too controversial to host an event for President Obama because he represented Epstein against charges of trafficking nearly three-dozen underage girls for sex for himself and his powerful friends. Black and co-counsel Alan Dershowitz were able to secure a deal in 2008 in which Epstein pleaded guilty to only one count related to prostitution with a minor. Epstein registered as a sex offender and served, partly in home detention, just 13 months of a 19-month sentence.

Meanwhile, in a bizarre twist, Wikileaks published Friday an email inviting Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, to a “spirit cooking dinner” hosted by performance artist Marina Abramovic, which features an occult ritual created by Satanist Aleister Crowley.

A tweet from WikiLeaks’ Twitter account hinted there is far more to the story: “The Podestas’ ‘Spirit Cooking’ dinner? It’s not what you think. It’s blood, sperm and breastmilk. But mostly blood. http://wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/ …”

John Podesta’s brother, Tony Podesta, forwarded the June 28, 2015, email in which Abramovic wrote: “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”

Tony Podesta wrote to his brother, above the forwarded email: “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner.”

In another tweet regarding the exchange, WikiLeaks commented: “Tony Podesta. By Day, mild mannered Foreign Agent for Saudi Arabia. By night, Spirit Cooker.”

Abramovic was touted in New York Magazine as “the world’s most famous performance artist.” She has published a new memoir, “Walk Through Walls,” and appeared in a video with rapper Jay Z, who is campaigning for Hillary Clinton tonight in Ohio.

‘So disgusting’

Prince said the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in the Weiner investigation but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince told Breitbart News Daily.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/11/source-fbi-has-evidence-hillary-visited-orgy-island/
We discussed this years ago now in a lot of detail.
" gave it to the FBI"
Annnnnndddddd
Crickets.
Would be very cool if
" it is different this time "
But I dunno...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It would take several putty knives to scrape her clean ! :2 thumbs up::rotf:
Bead blaster? Soda blaster? I dunno... you need the right aggregate and a f'ing great compressor!

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I like Stefan and what he has to say, but man he sure does like to talk and talk and talk. And then talk some more.
True - but he does it well ... still, 45 minutes < whew >

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

A protest group called "Hot Mess" hold up signs of Jeffrey Epstein in front of the Federal courthouse in New York City on July 8, 2019. (Stephanie Keith/Getty Images)

CRIME AND INCIDENTS
Report: Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5-Year Sentence
BY BOWEN XIAO
July 9, 2019 Updated: July 9, 2019

Alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein will agree to give up names of individuals who took part in the trafficking ring he’s charged with running—in exchange for a substantially lower sentence, according to a report by broadcast channel One America News Network (OANN).

“Epstein’s lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY,” OANN host Jack Posobiec said in a July 8 Twitter post. SDNY refers to the Southern District of New York.

“Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years,” he continued, without indicating where he got the information.

A two-count indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors on July 8 charged the 66-year-old billionaire financier with sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Epstein allegedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations.

The charges carry with them a maximum sentence of 45 years in jail. At Epstein’s age, the charges are tantamount to “a life sentence,” Geoffrey Berman, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said at a press conference.

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

SCOOP: Epstein's lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY. Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years - @OANN

10:16 AM - Jul 8, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

12.8K people are talking about this

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

EXCLUSIVE: Epstein Lawyers Extend Plea Agreement Offer in Exchange for Five-Year-Sentence - @OANN

5:53 PM - Jul 8, 2019

2,808 people are talking about this

The 14-page unsealed indictment didn’t name any of the “employees and associates” who facilitated Epstein’s conduct by contacting and scheduling the victims’ sexual encounters with him.

Between 2002 and 2005, Epstein “enticed and recruited” minor girls in New York and Florida to engage in sex acts, after which he would pay the victims hundreds of dollars in cash, court records stated.

Epstein has connections to numerous high-profile people, including former President Bill Clinton, the UK’s Prince Andrew, actor Kevin Spacey, and director Woody Allen. Clinton flew on Epstein’s jet, infamously dubbed the “Lolita Express,” at least 26 times, according to records obtained by Fox News in 2016.

A July 8 statement from Clinton’s press secretary, Angel Ureña, said Clinton only “took a total of four trips” on the jet. The statement also said Clinton “knows nothing about the terrible crimes” Epstein allegedly committed, and that he had “not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade.”

At an appearance in a Manhattan federal court on July 8, Epstein pleaded not guilty to the charges. A federal judge ordered him to remain in jail until a subsequent bail hearing scheduled for July 11.

At the SDNY press conference, Berman confirmed previous reports that said Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey on July 6, after his private plane had landed from France.

Berman also said his office isn’t bound by a previous plea deal in which Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in prison in 2008; he said that deal only binds the Southern District of Florida. The previous deal is currently being challenged in a Florida federal court.

Bill Sweeney, assistant director-in-charge of the FBI’s New York field office, said at the press conference that children who are victims are still traumatized by abuse long after it occurs.

“I stand among many who make it our mission to put predators behind bars, where they belong, regardless of the predator’s power, wealth, or perceived connections,” Sweeney said.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I had to google her. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!!

THANX dor the WARNING Zed. Before I scrolled down any further I made sure I didn't have any drink in my mouth in case of a reverse sinus flush. MAN!!! I hate those.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
THANX dor the WARNING Zed. Before I scrolled down any further I made sure I didn't have any drink in my mouth in case of a reverse sinus flush. MAN!!! I hate those.
Nothing says it like double eyebrows..Man...what a look! Wish I was the one she bought makeup from. She didn't use a makeup artist...because they all fled the scene...aaaahhhhhhhh!!!

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Even though Trump claims he stands by Acosta I have a feeling that Acosta may be splitting the scene later on today.

One victim's story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7232491/New-Epstein-accuser-says-raped-15.html

Was totally wrong. Not only didn't he resign...…...he doubled down on proclaiming he did nothing wrong and put the blame else where while saying he "wanted to see Epstein in jail." Not once did I see him show any empathy towards Epstein's victims. I think the man is totally devoid of any moral scruples. Perfect fit for where he's at.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This rabbit hole is deep and full of powerful leftists.
And full of powerful rightists.

And who was in charge of the eff bee eye at that time? Why, it was Robert Mueller. Look at who has gone silent since this broke last saturday.
Why do you consider Robert Mueller to be a leftist?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why do you consider Robert Mueller to be a leftist?
I am thinking that the old left vs right, or Dem vs Rep doesnt quite fit what has happened...

I think globalist vs nationalist better labels what most peoples' agenda is nowadays...

It better explains why there are so many "Republicans" that oppose Trump and what he is trying to do.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I don't buy any of that Q-anonsense. Wake me up when the indictments drop.
Are you intentionally being obtuse? Or do you just prefer to be ignorant?

Because you are posting in a thread where a sealed indictment dropped!

Look around man, take the blinders off, wash the crust from your eyes.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter

A protest group called "Hot Mess" hold up signs of Jeffrey Epstein in front of the Federal courthouse in New York City on July 8, 2019. (Stephanie Keith/Getty Images)

CRIME AND INCIDENTS
Report: Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5-Year Sentence
BY BOWEN XIAO
July 9, 2019 Updated: July 9, 2019

Alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein will agree to give up names of individuals who took part in the trafficking ring he’s charged with running—in exchange for a substantially lower sentence, according to a report by broadcast channel One America News Network (OANN).

“Epstein’s lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY,” OANN host Jack Posobiec said in a July 8 Twitter post. SDNY refers to the Southern District of New York.

“Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years,” he continued, without indicating where he got the information.

A two-count indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors on July 8 charged the 66-year-old billionaire financier with sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Epstein allegedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations.

The charges carry with them a maximum sentence of 45 years in jail. At Epstein’s age, the charges are tantamount to “a life sentence,” Geoffrey Berman, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said at a press conference.

SCOOP: Epstein's lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY. Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years - @OANN
12.8K people are talking about this

EXCLUSIVE: Epstein Lawyers Extend Plea Agreement Offer in Exchange for Five-Year-Sentence - @OANN
2,808 people are talking about this

The 14-page unsealed indictment didn’t name any of the “employees and associates” who facilitated Epstein’s conduct by contacting and scheduling the victims’ sexual encounters with him.

Between 2002 and 2005, Epstein “enticed and recruited” minor girls in New York and Florida to engage in sex acts, after which he would pay the victims hundreds of dollars in cash, court records stated.

Epstein has connections to numerous high-profile people, including former President Bill Clinton, the UK’s Prince Andrew, actor Kevin Spacey, and director Woody Allen. Clinton flew on Epstein’s jet, infamously dubbed the “Lolita Express,” at least 26 times, according to records obtained by Fox News in 2016.

A July 8 statement from Clinton’s press secretary, Angel Ureña, said Clinton only “took a total of four trips” on the jet. The statement also said Clinton “knows nothing about the terrible crimes” Epstein allegedly committed, and that he had “not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade.”

At an appearance in a Manhattan federal court on July 8, Epstein pleaded not guilty to the charges. A federal judge ordered him to remain in jail until a subsequent bail hearing scheduled for July 11.

At the SDNY press conference, Berman confirmed previous reports that said Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey on July 6, after his private plane had landed from France.

Berman also said his office isn’t bound by a previous plea deal in which Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in prison in 2008; he said that deal only binds the Southern District of Florida. The previous deal is currently being challenged in a Florida federal court.

Bill Sweeney, assistant director-in-charge of the FBI’s New York field office, said at the press conference that children who are victims are still traumatized by abuse long after it occurs.

“I stand among many who make it our mission to put predators behind bars, where they belong, regardless of the predator’s power, wealth, or perceived connections,” Sweeney said.
5 years !!?? pfffftttt...
LOL.
Now they are " negotiating " the AMOUNT of guilty the guy is.
Funny.
How many COACHES and other cats get 5 years ?
Yeah, exactly the reasons I am focusing more and more on MY stuff.
Rule of law ?
Pathetic.
Back a little later after the factory gets cranked up....
Ohhh...BTW...have a nice day :) it is ALL good.
regards to all,

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
5 years !!?? pfffftttt...
LOL.
Now they are " negotiating " the AMOUNT of guilty the guy is.
Funny.
How many COACHES and other cats get 5 years ?
Yeah, exactly the reasons I am focusing more and more on MY stuff.
Rule of law ?
Pathetic.
Back a little later after the factory gets cranked up....
Ohhh...BTW...have a nice day :) it is ALL good.
regards to all,
Make it 5 days and then put him in general population once the trial is over and the info is out.