• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How does this end???

The evil one's have all of 'our' tools to use and there are not many of 'our' leaders who have any tools at all (probably traded to the evil-ones to protect against any blackmail) and 'we're' not invited to the party...

Our News is Done
Entertainment, Done
Leadership, Corrupt
Street Economy, Weak
etc, = Why hasn't it all failed yet?

idk

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Not much news about this....

Will new charges be filed in New York?...

Will the information contained on those discs be used as leverage , covered up , lost just like the moon landing info?...

Will the information on these discs be Anthony Weinered?....

Hundreds of Nude Images of ‘Young-Looking Women or Girls’ Found at Home of Jeffrey Epstein
The “hundreds, and perhaps thousands” of sexually suggestive images were kept on compact discs in a locked safe in Epstein’s house

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/jeffrey-epstein-nude-photos-856803/

The smirk is gone and this maggot already hates prison life......

67BE9A9B-F44B-4D2E-BF01-2525B9F8604E.jpeg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Great Picture of Pedostein

We're two years out from any trial, "Credit For Time Served" needs to be proactively applied at this moment in time

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I thought Ken Lay went into the hospital with a heart condition and came out dead. No trial that way....
He has not been the only one to go into prison a little bit sick and come out dead. The inmates had a saying at FMC Lexington " This place will either kill you or cure you".

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
I've never understood the attraction of young girls; women don't fully develop until they are in their 20s. A healthy fertile athletic woman in her 20s is one of the most attractive being in God's creation.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Great Picture of Pedostein

We're two years out from any trial, "Credit For Time Served" needs to be proactively applied at this moment in time

Hahaha...that’s funny.

Will the word police puleeze change the saying , “ Life in prison “ to its correctness , “ Death in prison”....

Supermax in Colorado is a good death prison for this maggot....

I tried to find photos of the inside of the Manhattan mansion to do a comparison .....

D90BA8EF-92C4-4F1A-8DF8-5DE2EDF0CF15.jpeg
2FB984B5-2BF5-438E-A5A3-B1CC33B67FFC.jpeg
AADFF1D3-986E-4771-A8BA-0E7D5AFBED37.jpeg
385BA96B-A8FC-4AA1-BDD6-6570A68926D9.jpeg

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Supermax in Colorado is a good death prison
I don't get the point of it. If all it is, is a warehouse for people who will never be released, why not just go ahead and put them to death? Because to lock someone in a small room like that with nothing to do and no one to interact with, will make most everyone subjected to it to go insane. What good does that serve anyone?

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I don't get the point of it. If all it is, is a warehouse for people who will never be released, why not just go ahead and put them to death? Because to lock someone in a small room like that with nothing to do and no one to interact with, will make most everyone subjected to it to go insane. What good does that serve anyone?
I guess it just keeps those AGAINST the death penalty feeling good about it all.
???

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I agree.

In fact , one could argue sentencing anyone to death in prison is cruel and unusual punishment.

But that is another Topic , Strategies of the Prison Industrial Complex.

This Thread is about Pedostein , words cannot describe this sorry excuse for a human being...

Try empathizing , as though you were the father or mother of a 14 year old child who was sexually assaulted and one of the most sacred relationships , that between an adult and a child , was violated?....

Execution would be to good.

Earmark a percentage of my taxes to the supermax prison budget , I don’t mind.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've never understood the attraction of young girls; women don't fully develop until they are in their 20s. A healthy fertile athletic woman in her 20s is one of the most attractive being in God's creation.
I have two daughters and yes, I was young once too but as an adult (say around 21 ish as my head would still turn a bit before that at the curvy young ones who were clearly ahead of the curve in breast development), I never EVER had an attraction for underage/underdeveloped (mind and body) girls. I never had to 'try' and force myself to think that way. I just did. As you said, it's not the normal sexual urges which drive these degenerate animals....it's something else!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fuckin' AYE!!! Given the crime I would have no problem being the heavy in this guys execution! I look at it as doing the human race a service!

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
I have two daughters and yes, I was young once too but as an adult (say around 21 ish as my head would still turn a bit before that at the curvy young ones who were clearly ahead of the curve in breast development), I never EVER had an attraction for underage/underdeveloped (mind and body) girls. I never had to 'try' and force myself to think that way. I just did. As you said, it's not the normal sexual urges which drive these degenerate animals....it's something else!
Exactly and that's what makes Epstein a monster, and we still don't know how he got all his money, brains and blackmail? The guy has no real college degree and has huge resources. Creeps like Bill Cosby and Weinstein are a different stripe, but still low life scum of the lowest order.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Epstein is a government agent. Not the US government, another one. He was working to set up countless numbers of US government officials in a blackmail scheme to end all blackmail schemes. The goal was to gain control of those government officials and manipulate the United States Government in any way they choose knowing the official had no choice but to follow that foreign government's direction.

That's all I can really say here

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Epstein is a government agent. Not the US government, another one. He was working to set up countless numbers of US government officials in a blackmail scheme to end all blackmail schemes. The goal was to gain control of those government officials and manipulate the United States Government in any way they choose knowing the official had no choice but to follow that's foreign government's direction.

That's all I can really say here
And that is the long and short of it,
When this truth comes out, Barr should go for the juggler, and indict for treason with death penalty. Barr should have already confiscated all his assets.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What

What's to be done with his employers?
Best to not get too far ahead with the speculation...

We are pretty sure (certain?) that Epstein was not only a pedophile - but was using the girls as honeypots to create blackmail on others. I am not certain - but I do believe there is more to Epstein Island than just parties and sex. Much more. But I cant prove it. I am hopeful that with time the evidence will present itself...

It is very, very possible that Epstein was working in concert with a foreign government and that said government was collecting blackmail material on a whole host of powerful people in order to bend them to their will on certain things. But there is a big difference between possibly and provable...and its not fair or right to convict on the basis of supposition...something which I believe you would agree with.

We are starting to see some of what Q has been talking about for the past 2 years come into focus - and based on what Q is saying now...there is much, much more to come. And with the 2020 election cycle coming - I suspect that these revelations (and the threads they reveal which can be pulled on to reveal even more about other stuff) are going to steadily increase both in quantity and intensity...

I think this is being stage managed to build up the publics interest with the intention of delivering "the goods" on a whole host of evil wicked things that the "establishment" aka "deep state" has been up to these past many years.

As time goes by over the next few months - I think we will all start to get better clarity on whats going on...who all is involved...and ultimately who is behind all this...

"We are saving ________ for last. There is a specific reason.......

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
What

Yeah , the Shot Callers....

They can never be touched...

Could it be some Russian oligarch?..

Royal Saudi billionaires?....

Chinese Oligarchs?...

I doubt that any of the Bosses will be touched.

B42D74B9-B024-4FE5-B657-4872B7265ED8.jpeg
DE6E1471-F957-4C39-A485-288F5E715D1C.gif
032E8FDA-544D-478C-A72F-6A229A240A4A.jpeg

Attachments

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Best to not get too far ahead with the speculation...

We are pretty sure (certain?) that Epstein was not only a pedophile - but was using the girls as honeypots to create blackmail on others. I am not certain - but I do believe there is more to Epstein Island than just parties and sex. Much more. But I cant prove it. I am hopeful that with time the evidence will present itself...

It is very, very possible that Epstein was working in concert with a foreign government and that said government was collecting blackmail material on a whole host of powerful people in order to bend them to their will on certain things. But there is a big difference between possibly and provable...and its not fair or right to convict on the basis of supposition...something which I believe you would agree with.

We are starting to see some of what Q has been talking about for the past 2 years come into focus - and based on what Q is saying now...there is much, much more to come. And with the 2020 election cycle coming - I suspect that these revelations (and the threads they reveal which can be pulled on to reveal even more about other stuff) are going to steadily increase both in quantity and intensity...

I think this is being stage managed to build up the publics interest with the intention of delivering "the goods" on a whole host of evil wicked things that the "establishment" aka "deep state" has been up to these past many years.

As time goes by over the next few months - I think we will all start to get better clarity on whats going on...who all is involved...and ultimately who is behind all this...

"We are saving ________ for last. There is a specific reason.......

I will wager that what is on those discs in Pedostein’s safe is enough to put him away...

Will that evidence be prosecuted?...

Gawd I hope so.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hahaha...that’s funny.

Will the word police puleeze change the saying , “ Life in prison “ to its correctness , “ Death in prison”....

Supermax in Colorado is a good death prison for this maggot....

I tried to find photos of the inside of the Manhattan mansion to do a comparison .....

View attachment 136008 View attachment 136009 View attachment 136010 View attachment 136011
The cell & hallway photos will be fairly accurate, but photos comparing land mass prisons to the layout of a tower prison will not be the same. The FED joints do not allow private photoing of any institution. You'll be off property shooting any of the ose photos without BoP permission. SECURITY CONCERNS

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You don't acquire billions in blackmail money. You get deaded. It may work for a little while and you may make a few million on it but eventually someone will just off you.
He could easily have run a hedge fund from any of his homes anywhere in the world. I had a cabinet maker friend who had built a piece of furniture for a very wealthy individual in NYC. He was waiting outside his office to get paid and the guy was on the phone making a 100 million dollar stock purchase. Nowadays it's just not that hard to manage capital from home.
I once did a 300k addition for a wealthy individual in Greenwich Ct. Early 90's like 93ish. It was going to be his home office where he would trade. He also spent a 1/4 mil to get into the club in NYC. When your in you get info before anyone else.

Also, it wouldn't take long for the info to spread about what he was up to with the elite if that was indeed the case. The wealthy don't just give their money away and word would spread very quickly through the grapevine to stay away from this dude.

Is it possible there was an elaborate scheme in place? Of course but the number of players involved would be pretty large. As i said earlier, the intelligence community would already have plenty of ammo on anyone they want anyway so why waste billions on this guy?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Guys like Epstein are not easily replaced
Guys who do what Epstein does, at the sheep level, should be shot on site, and sometimes they are

It's going to put a huge damper into the ranks of the elite who counted on this guys services, but I'll suppose some of them ran away a decade ago, while the die-hards continued the coven, if for 'honor', and perhaps for tomorrows party too (just a little bit)

Just wait, there will be more news of all of this, as the weak of the 'die-hards' fail first, it's epically terrible but will our legal system 'help them out' or will justice be served?

idk but i'd hate to be one of 'them' right about now, need a fix and can't get one and maybe going to jail for life, so, back to the old methods, alcohol and busy work which will lead to mistakes, etc

shit, i'm no detective, i hope they serve a large plate of whoop-ass to this predator

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
You don't acquire billions in blackmail money. You get deaded. It may work for a little while and you may make a few million on it but eventually someone will just off you...
Unless you have the full backing of someone else who makes sure the black mail targets or their friends don't try a little retribution.

I say Epstein was just a fish, not a minnow or a guppy, maybe a grouper or a shark but he wasn't the whale. Epstein is now leverage for the administration against the whale or whales that blessed Epstein's operation. I'm still leaning toward some state actors involved and not the Russians, Iranians or the Chinese but someone whom Joe Six-Pack thinks is an ally of ours. Maybe the French? the Dutch? or even the British?

Just a wild @$$ guess but then again...?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well if we are comparing apples to billionairs......

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/12/serial-pedophile-gets-615-years-jail-sexually-abusing-five-girls-102

Serial pedophile gets 615 years jail for sexually abusing five girls author imageJacob GeanousFriday 12 Jul 2019 2:12 pm Share this article via facebook Share this article via twitter Share this article via messenger 485Shares raven smith, alabama, rape, sentence, jail, Raven Smith, 35, was sentenced to 615 years in jail on Wednesday for molesting at least five young girls (Picture: Houston County Police/ Google Maps) A serial pedophile was given 615 years in prison for sexually abusing five young girls for years. Raven Smith, 35, was sentenced on Wednesday after he pleaded guilty to numerous counts of rape, sodomy, and sexual abuse in Houston County, Alabama. In court, Smith apologized to the families of his victims, but they showed no mercy toward Smith when they took the stand demand he get the maximum sentence. Judge Todd Derrick ended up giving Jones the sentence after hearing an emotional plea from one of the girls’ mothers. The mother, who remained unnamed, told WTVY: ‘I can’t believe what I said meant that much to a judge to punish this man the way I wanted him to be (punished).’ raven smith, alabama, rape, sentence, jail, Smith was sentenced shortly after the judge heard an emotional plea from a victim’s mother. (Picture: WTVY) She also said she believes there are more young victims that have yet to come forward. ‘I don’t want them to be afraid anymore. I want them to know he’s in jail and can’t ever hurt them or anyone else,’ she added. Brittany Zamora's mugshotTeacher Brittany Zamora, 28, who had sex with boy, 13, while his pal watched gets 20 years Even the prosecutor in the case, Assistant Houston County District Attorney JT Jones, was nearly brought to tears when describing Smith’s horrendous sex crimes. Jones later said: ‘When you deal with cases that involve children, particularly young children, it’s going to hit your heart strings every time. ‘You get to know them and the pain they go through,’ he continued. According to authorities, all of Smith’s victim’s were under 16-years-old and his crimes began as far back as 2011. Because of the way the judge structured his ultra-long sentence, it is unlikely that Smith will ever get the chance at parole. Smith’s lawyer said they plan to appeal the sentence.
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/12/seri...ally-abusing-five-girls-10223376/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Or the obvious choice considering his partner and benefactors and their alliances.
I wouldn't rule out the Israel either. At this point it could be the Canadians or tiny Liechtenstein. All I know is we will be totally shocked if we find ever really find out the truth.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I wouldn't rule out the Israel either. At this point it could be the Canadians or tiny Liechtenstein. All I know is we will be totally shocked if we find ever really find out the truth.
Trump's Labor Secretary Acosta was the Fed prosecutor that gave him a slap on the wrist and he said he was informed that Epstein was 'intelligence'.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Trump's Labor Secretary Acosta was the Fed prosecutor that gave him a slap on the wrist and he said he was informed that Epstein was 'intelligence'.
..and now he had to resign. I'm starting to wonder if the "intelligence" excuse was starting to unravel for him. I think if we keep an eye on where Acosta lands next will be very telling.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Two years old... wonder if he is still alive?
I wonder how many 2 year olds aren't alive because of these evil bastards. And all the other children these sick bastards have abused.

If it could be proven that your child was one lost to these bastards, the parents should be allowed to inflict the punishment or get someone to do it for them. Sarsh Palin's momma Grizzley Bear comes to mind......

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
How many hundreds if not thousands have been abused by the church? How many went to prison? Pope visited congress behind closed doors. Maybe the pope is the whale and the church got a free pass cuz they had some incriminating photos? Just a Wag as well.
Also important to keep in mind that DC has one of the lowest age of consents in the country so a politician sleeping with a 15 yr old is not a crime. I also have to wonder what the age of consent is at 30,000 feet? Probably falls under some international law that would take forever to prosecute.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If it was my daughter he would have been dead already. I may be a bit rusty but give me a good 308 and I can probably still hit at 800-1000 meters or so.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It has been suggested that Epstein is undercover for MOSSAD.
If that is proven, and made Public, there will be major political adjustments that will have to be made. These negotiations are probably underway, as we converse, under wraps, of course.
MOSSAD has been known to pull some boners, just like the CIA, and it is believed Mossad has no loyalty to their duly elected leaders, just like the CIA.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If it could be proven that your child was one lost to these bastards, the parents should be allowed to inflict the punishment or get someone to do it for them.
I have a rather dull bayonette. I think it would work. These criminals are not fully human. They do not have a soul. So Killing one would not be murder. It would be more like spraying wasps.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have a rather dull bayonette. I think it would work. These criminals are not fully human. They do not have a soul. So Killing one would not be murder. It would be more like spraying wasps.
Bayonets are supposed to be dull so they don't stick into any bone matter. Sticking makes it a bit more difficult to withdraw the weapon from the bayonet-ee! We mustn't have that when there are so many more to be bayonetted!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If it was my daughter he would have been dead already. I may be a bit rusty but give me a good 308 and I can probably still hit at 800-1000 meters or so.
Tell ya what....I'll let ya use my M14 but I only use 7.62x51mm NATO, not that .308 crap. The ammo is on me!! Think you can make the adjustment? :fire:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'd rather use my hands so they can see the look in my eyes. I want it to be the last thing they see when they go limp.