• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Jenny McCarthy Was Always Right - the link between catastrophic mercury/aluminum levels in child vaccines & autism since 2005

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Jenny McCarthy Was Always Right​

Big Government & Big Pharma have known about the link between catastrophic mercury/aluminum levels in child vaccines & autism since 2005. And they covered it up.​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffe03fbb6-241a-4e4a-ad9e-16beecb7a2c0_640x640.jpeg

Brian Cates

If he still has a soul, one of the first people to publicly apologize to McCarthy would be this guy right here.

Unnerved at the growing popularity of author Robert Kennedy Jr.’s explosive book “The Real Anthony Fauci”, last week CNN anchor Jake Tapper took to his Twitter account to disparage the author as a ‘liar’ and a ‘conspiracy theorist’ peddling snake oil to the public while defaming his good friend, who is the head of the federal government’s National Institute of Allergies & Infectious Diseases [NIAID] and who is also Tapper’s frequent guest on his program, ‘The Lead’.

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.24.49 PM.png

Robert Kennedy Jr. then offered to debate Tapper publicly over his accusations. Tapper snidely turned him down, and continued attacking Kennedy Jr. on his Twitter:

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.25.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.26.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.27.57 PM.png

After such a sustained high-profile personal attack by one of the nation’s leading Fake News propagandists, it wasn’t long before the founder of Children’s Health Defense fired back at Tapper with some accusations of his own. And unlike Tapper, Kennedy Jr. provided sourcing and documentation for his claims.

Kennedy reveals that back in 2005, the FDA and the CDC finally got around to doing the basic ‘9th grade algebra’ they **should have done** before 1989, when they’d added a plethora of new vaccines to the vaccination schedule for the nation’s public school children.

I will quote briefly from Kennedy’s article, and I encourage you to click over and read the entire amazing thing.

In 1999, in response to exploding epidemics of autism and other neurological disorders, CDC decided to study its vast Vaccine Safety Datalink — the medical and vaccination record of millions of Americans, archived by the top HMOs — to learn whether the dramatic escalation of the vaccine schedule, beginning in 1989, was a culprit.

CDC’s in-house epidemiologist, Thomas Verstraeten, led the effort.

Verstraeten’s initial data run suggested that mercury-containing hepatitis B vaccines — administered during the first month of life — were associated with a wide range of neurological injuries, including a dramatic 1,135% rise in autism risks among vaccinated children.

Verstraeten’s findings propelled CDC into DEFCON 1. The agency’s top vaccine officials summoned 52 pharmaceutical industry leaders, the foremost vaccinologists from academia and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and public health regulators from the National Institutes of Health, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), CDC, World Health Organization (WHO) and European Medicines Agency to a secret two-day meeting at the remote Simpsonwood retreat center in Norcross, Georgia, to strategize about how to hide these awful revelations from the public.

Apparently, nobody had checked to see what the new levels of mercury & aluminum would be on this new vaccination schedule introduced in 1989. At least, this is the claim that’s made. Out of thousands of health professionals supposedly doing the serious work of guarding the public health, nobody took the time to do the necessary and vital calculations before all these new vaccines were approved and rolled out the door. And all that money rolled into Big Pharma’s pockets.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Prior to the covid scam, I was pretty neutral about vaccines. I had taken some as a kid and a couple as a young adult. I knew that flu vaccines didn't prevent flu, but I also didn't think they were particularly dangerous. Over the past two years, having witnessed this psychotic and tyrannical push to forcibly inject masses of people with a poison, and having listened to various interviews of dissident doctors and researchers, I wouldn't be surprised at all if vaccines do indeed cause autism. Furthermore, I will make a concerted effort to avoid any and all "vaccines" for the rest of my life.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Prior to the covid scam, I was pretty neutral about vaccines. I had taken some as a kid and a couple as a young adult. I knew that flu vaccines didn't prevent flu, but I also didn't think they were particularly dangerous. Over the past two years, having witnessed this psychotic and tyrannical push to forcibly inject masses of people with a poison, and having listened to various interviews of dissident doctors and researchers, I wouldn't be surprised at all if vaccines do indeed cause autism. Furthermore, I will make a concerted effort to avoid any and all "vaccines" for the rest of my life.
We can no longer trust the people we were brought up to trust....

• police officers
  • doctors and nurses (because of the people THEY trust)
  • pharmaceutical companies
  • community leaders (politicians)

I do trust firefighters, my wife and daughters...that's about it.

(Oh, and most of the people here too)

The truth must now be exposed for all to see! We're going to get a lot of people annoyed (actually pretty angry) with us by constantly verbalizing the truth but, at this point, what difference does it make? We're already looked upon as dirty rotten conspiracy theorists.

There can be no doubts now that we're right. We've been right all along. It's time to break the cycle and start pushing back on everyone until they finally ahave no choice but to accept the truth