• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

jerome corsi on coast to coast last night, all about trump removal

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
corsi promoting his new ebook -- he claims:

1. there is a global conspiracy to remove trump, including putin

2. there will be more rino's coming out to slander him -- mattis, colin powell already did....more to come

3. expect more social unrest operations coming, the domestic terror of the bernie bros and blm thugs is just the start

4. article 25 section 4? i think. if the majority of the cabinet members support removal, he's gone. i think he said 8 out of 15 will do it

5. the next corona virus release will be worse. it will kill young and old. he called it corona 20

6 overall he says that from now to election there will be a series of drama events rolled out to try to get it done

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The International Bankers don't like to lose their profits... nor control....

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
4. article 25 section 4? i think. if the majority of the cabinet members support removal, he's gone. i think he said 8 out of 15 will do it
With the VP's approval.

1. there is a global conspiracy to remove trump, including putin
And Chi Comm's Xi Jinping and Iran. = A Pincer move on the global map.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Your local Sheriff election is more important than a Presidential election. Trump is hated by the elite because he puts a bad face on the the weapons of mass destruction empire, not because he opposes them, he doesn't. Obama used soothing platitudes like Hope and Change to placate the masses while the empire wiped out everything that opposed it.

Federalism is a complete failure for the people and a total success for the 'elite'. The Federal Government was formed to pay the banker debt from the revolution with taxation, that's it in a nutshell.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
While Corsi claimed a physical war that could start in the South China Sea over those man-made Islands. That could bring Japan and the Philippines on side w/ Taiwan.
Currently there is already conflict between India and China in a border dispute.

Whether the Aussies and Brits would involved themselves IDK.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I have a lot of respect for Corsi. I'm sure he's on to something big, though I doubt it's all in a nice neat package like that.

Trump's enemies are not stupid. As we've seen with the Clintons they can work the system to cover up their plans and actions, including planting false flags to divert everyone's attention from their ultimate plan.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Your local Sheriff election is more important than a Presidential election. Trump is hated by the elite because he puts a bad face on the the weapons of mass destruction empire, not because he opposes them, he doesn't. Obama used soothing platitudes like Hope and Change to placate the masses while the empire wiped out everything that opposed it.

Federalism is a complete failure for the people and a total success for the 'elite'. The Federal Government was formed to pay the banker debt from the revolution with taxation, that's it in a nutshell.
Agree.

The Federal Reserve and the entire phony fractional reserve banking fiat "money" system is an even bigger fish to fry, and it is unraveling. Like all presidents coming after JFK, El Trumpster won't do a damned thing about it. In fact, he's making it much worse by badgering Fed Head Powell to go to negative interest rates.

Got gold? (and silver?)

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
"if the majority of the cabinet members support removal, he's gone."
By removal, did he mean non-reelection?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
"if the majority of the cabinet members support removal, he's gone."
By removal, did he mean non-reelection?
no. yank him and insert pence.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Agree.

The Federal Reserve and the entire phony fractional reserve banking fiat "money" system is an even bigger fish to fry, and it is unraveling. Like all presidents coming after JFK, El Trumpster won't do a damned thing about it. In fact, he's making it much worse by badgering Fed Head Powell to go to negative interest rates.

Got gold? (and silver?)
I don't agree the Feral Reserve is unraveling, they are more powerful than ever. They just created 10 trillion in bailouts for the financial system in a matter of months and promoted an invisible bogeyman as cover - and there is no opposition that I'm aware of.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
looking at the dims playbook -- they've shown their cards trying to rally the black vote

what's next? imo, they need something for the mexican voters - cant imagine they are amused by the domestic terrorism. they need some candy too

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I don't agree the Feral Reserve is unraveling, they are more powerful than ever. They just created 10 trillion in bailouts for the financial system in a matter of months and promoted an invisible bogeyman as cover - and there is no opposition that I'm aware of.
The value of the dollar (against gold) has already plunged 70% over the last 3 years or so.

On top of that, the Fed basically doubled the money supply over the last 4 months. Sooner or later, that will produce big price inflation. Or worse.

And sooner or later, China and/or Russia will release a gold-backed currency that will be the nail that bursts the entire Western Central Bank debt bubble.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The value of the dollar (against gold) has already plunged 70% over the last 3 years or so.

On top of that, the Fed basically doubled the money supply over the last 4 months. Sooner or later, that will produce big price inflation. Or worse.

And sooner or later, China and/or Russia will release a gold-backed currency that will be the nail that bursts the entire Western Central Bank debt bubble.
Inflation benefits the FR and the 1st recipients at the spigot, everyone else plays catch up. The owners of the FR have controlled gold for centuries, that's why they were able to remove gold and silver as currency and put the world on the debt standard. China is communist, a franchise of the bankers, if they go on a gold standard, it will be because that is the plan of finance/bankers.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What is the value of their "assets" now. A bigger number doesn't mean better. Who holds the real value?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Cannot do it. They would not be able to export anything if they had a solid currency and China is the #1 export economy in the world. Russia can only sell oil and vodka.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
What is the value of their "assets" now. A bigger number doesn't mean better. Who holds the real value?
Basically, they own everything and anybody that can be bought. Money magic.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Here is a detailed explanation.

Can the Cabinet “remove” a President using the 25th amendment?

In a new Vanity Fair article, the magazine claims former White House adviser Steve Bannon warned President Donald Trump that his own Cabinet could remove him by invoking the 25th Amendment. Is that how the amendment actually works?

Without considering the merits of the Vanity Fair article, and just reviewing the Cabinet’s powers under the amendment, the process would be much more complicated than a simple vote by the Cabinet to take away any President’s power in any form.

The 25th Amendment deals with presidential (and vice presidential) succession and disability. It was passed by Congress in July 1965 after considerable public debate and consideration in the House and Senate. It took about 18 months for three-quarters of the states to ratify the amendment.

Link: Read The Full Text On Our Interactive Constitution

Sections 3 and 4 deal with situations where a President may suffer an “inability” or “disability.” The 25th Amendment’s Section 3 allows the President to tell Congress that the Vice President can act as President until he or she is able to resume work.

Section 4 is the most controversial part of the 25th Amendment: It allows the Vice President and either the Cabinet, or a body approved “by law” formed by Congress, to jointly agree that “the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.” This clause was designed to deal with a situation where an incapacitated President couldn’t tell Congress that the Vice President needed to act as President.

It also allows the President to protest such a decision, and for two-thirds of Congress to decide in the end if the President is unable to serve due to a condition perceived by the Vice President, and either the Cabinet or a body approved by Congress. So the Cabinet, on its own, can’t block a President from using his or her powers if the President objects in writing. Congress would settle that dispute and the Vice President is the key actor in the process.

The potential use of Section 4 to remove a President from office as part of a political dispute is very controversial. And some constitutional observers feel that isn’t the intent behind the 25th Amendment.

On our Interactive Constitution website, scholars Brian C. Kalt and David Pozen explain the problematic process if the Vice President and the Cabinet agree the President can’t serve.

“If this group declares a President ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,’ the Vice President immediately becomes Acting President. If and when the President pronounces himself able, the deciding group has four days to disagree. If it does not, the President retakes his powers. But if it does, the Vice President keeps control while Congress quickly meets and makes a decision,” said Kalt and Pozen. “The voting rule in these contested cases favors the President; the Vice President continues acting as President only if two-thirds majorities of both chambers agree that the President is unable to serve.”

In May 2017, National Constitution Center president and CEO Jeffery Rosen wrote in The Atlantic about the political nature of an attempt to use the 25th Amendment to remove a President, and not the impeachment process.

“It’s true that the use of Section 4’s involuntary-removal mechanism for the first time in American history—especially for a President who is not ill and who still has public support—could trigger a political crisis,” Rosen said. Citing arguments made back in 1965, Rosen said it was clear the amendment was written to be vague on this point and left open the possibility of presidential disability as ‘a political decision, left to the vice president, the Cabinet, and ultimately Congress.’”

“If, at some point in the future, those officers decide it is more politically advantageous for the Republican Party to remove Trump under the Twenty-fifth Amendment than to allow him to be impeached for obstruction of justice, nothing in the text or original understanding of the Amendment would prevent them from doing so,” Rosen concluded.

Also, Congress has the power to impeach a President, which would require a two-thirds vote in the Senate for conviction after a House majority votes in favor of an impeachment trial. Under the 25th Amendment, as Kalt and Pozen pointed out, both the House and the Senate would need to agree by a two-thirds vote that the President is unable to serve – a higher standard to be met than the impeachment process.

Scott Bomboy is the editor in chief of the National Constitution Center.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Cannot do it. They would not be able to export anything if they had a solid currency and China is the #1 export economy in the world. Russia can only sell oil and vodka.
The Chinese economy is almost internally self-sustaining. They can transition and survive without large exports.

China has been accumulating every ounce of gold it can lay its hands on for years. They are the world's largest producer of gold and the second largest importer of gold (after Switzerland).

I think they are just waiting for the right time. They think in terms of years and decades, not weeks and months like most Westerners..

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have a lot of respect for Corsi. I'm sure he's on to something big, though I doubt it's all in a nice neat package like that.
I don't trust Corsi. Used to follow him, but he gave out false information several times...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I don't trust Corsi. Used to follow him, but he gave out false information several times...
seems that it's only a matter of time before every one of those types gets his. corsi alleged to be linked to alex jones and his zio-handlers

will be watching for his never-ending-election chaos theory though -- seems plausible (after watching back to back MASSIVE operations)

the flu and the cop have been turned up past 11 on the nyc megaphone speaker -- getting all the big corps, big sports, celebs.....the whole gang of vipers repeating the same ridiculous chants and lies.

it's amazing to watch them work in concert and volume like they have. hard for me to remember such SCREAMING and WHINING about utter bullshit coming from so many of their minions at same time

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Corsi is one of only a handful of people who had the stones to document that Barry Soetoro was not constitutionally eligible to be president and is a treasonous forger and usurper.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
corsi's forecast looking good so far