• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

JM Bullion charts - can we get a 1 day option?

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Would really like to track daily performance. Having the 1 month on up info is nice, but not very useful on a day to day basis.

Thanks!

shallow_explorer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Second that motion...

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The previous site had a tab for alternative quotes, and it would be easy to put several charts there too. I like the charts provided by 24hgold, and I have them on my Optimist web page (http://sitekreator.com/Optimist/charts.html). I prefer the 5 day display, but they can be clicked to show 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, or 1 year. Here is a current screenshot as an example:

Charts.jpg

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Scorp - weatherman's post. The ability to see a good 1 day and 5 day line at a glance would be awesome.

shallow_explorer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My personal favourite is the evil K's 3-day chart.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I went to 24hr gold last evening and couldn't find where I could get the widget off their site.

Didn't have much time to look though.
I can give you the HTML for the charts on the Optimist site. The silver chart HTML is in the quote below. If you can use that HTML, let me know if you want the script for gold, palladium, and copper.

<IFRAME style="border:1px Solid #000000" name="zone_article" align="right" height="124" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="366" src="http://www.24hgold.com/UserControls...com=SILVER&changecom=chgecom&valuecom=valecom" Marginwidth="0" Marginheight="0"></IFRAME>