• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Jobs In Antarctica

OverOver

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Heard on a YouTube video 'lots of jobs in Antarctica' so, I did a search. I poked around a little. Some
jobs in Antarctica and support jobs in places like Galveston, some in Australia.

http://www.jobsgalore.com/jobs?ts=ya&q=jobs+in+antarctica

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jobs ...-18&sk=&cvid=D5D22BCD666040A0ACC12CF60DE7CEC6

Just thought I would pass it along. Don't know if there is an increase of job opportunities associated
with Antarctica. Installation and maintenance and support jobs aren't new there.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
How to Get a Job in Antarctica
Fall off the Map

Published on Dec 4, 2016
How to get a Job in Antarctica? What are the steps in the hiring processes? What to expect when you get there? I answer these questions and more for those of you that are seeking a travel job in the coldest windiest place on earth. If you've dreamed of seeing the 7th continent but don't have $10000 to come here as a tourist, perhaps working a season on the ice is for you. Maybe I'll see you next season at McMurdo, Palmer, the South Pole, or in some remote field camp on a glacier, just don't forget to back a second pair of boots.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I always wanted the Antarctic Service Medal but couldn't figure out how to get stationed there.