• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

jobs

dirt to oil

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
there are still plenty of jobs here in Alberta Canada , for those who are willing to put the effort in to coming here.
plenty of jobs for tradesman and engineers, even McDonalds workers ( they make $15+ hourly in Fort McMurry ) , we are
currently bringing in workers from all over Asia , why not from the USA,
I guess I would rather see you people on our work sites , since in reality we have such a common history . I have had many Filipino
workers ( usually welders) work with me and thought they were great people , but I always wondered why there were not more Americans
especially when I here of the hardships with unemployment down there , only once have I worked with some one from your country.
why don't you Google jobs in Alberta , or even western Canada for that matter , I'm sure there are hoops to jump through but it will be
worth it in the end

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
same in tx

manly good paying jobs available along gulf coast

tassels on shoes and fag coffee products not required (or allowed) :p

dirt to oil

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
same in tx

manly good paying jobs available along gulf coast

tassels on shoes and fag coffee products not required (or allowed) :p
my understanding has unemployment at 6.5% in Texas, hasn't been that high here since the mid 1990's ,
must be plenty of people in Texas with the requisite skills needed here

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
About makes me wonder where the OP originated that he wants more people in his back yard.

Ishkabibble

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There are good jobs in Alberta, yes. As to $15 an hour burger flippin in Fort Mac, do you really think that's good? It's $2000 a month there for a studio and $3500 rent for a home. Do the math on it. A tradesperson can make a killing up there, as will many laborers, but Fort Mac does not need burger flippers.

Just trying to add a little balance to that original post.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
From what I hear, Americans working/living in Canada have to pay income tax to both countries...

Canadians working/living here only have to pay U.S. income tax.