• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Joe diGenova – Brazen Plot to Frame Trump, 1990

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I’m confident Jeff Sessions the midget will get to the bottom of this pronto.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Former Federal Prosecutor Joe diGenova gives the most clearly-articulated description of the relentless juggernaut that is the ongoing American palace coup, the marshaling of the Deep State-run legacy media and the corruption of the FBI and Department of Justice, with the $12M “Pee-Pee Dossier” as the legal instrument to justify it all.

The staggering corruption at the highest level of US law enforcement and the lock-step collusion of the dinosaur media would be enough to leave anyone aghast, except that most have been successfully manipulated by this massive psychological operation.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dossier-coup/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Former Federal Prosecutor Joe diGenova gives the most clearly-articulated description of the relentless juggernaut that is the ongoing American palace coup, the marshaling of the Deep State-run legacy media and the corruption of the FBI and Department of Justice, with the $12M “Pee-Pee Dossier” as the legal instrument to justify it all.

The staggering corruption at the highest level of US law enforcement and the lock-step collusion of the dinosaur media would be enough to leave anyone aghast, except that most have been successfully manipulated by this massive psychological operation.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dossier-coup/

This is a great video. I watched it last night and it's getting a lot of legs around the internet

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm sure the guy is biased, but if 1/4 of what he says is true, this is a blockbuster bombshell. The lefties I know are all in panic mode and already trying to talk down this as just another right wing attack on Mueller's probe.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Detritus from the FBI and DOJ will be fully removed from the drain shortly to speed along draining of the swamp. Killary and her criminal cabal will be getting fitted for federally approved new suits here shortly. Future is getting brighter but no need to pull out my shades yet.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm not sure any of them will need jump suits. If this uranium one deal gets any legs I would say thats treason and punishable by death.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Goldhedge and all, Your thread was not on my screen when I posted my thread. I am having a lot of issues for some time, as related to seeing any & all posts in a timely manner. I also receive multiple likes of a post by one member. Do we have an area/forum, to discuss this issue ?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Goldhedge and all, Your thread was not on my screen when I posted my thread. I am having a lot of issues for some time, as related to seeing any & all posts in a timely manner. I also receive multiple likes of a post by one member. Do we have an area/forum, to discuss this issue ?
I try to do a quick search on something in the title. "Joe diGenova" for example?

If it's posted already, it usually appears...

Here is the 'Ask Questions About Our Site' thread located about 6/8ths of the way down the home page...