• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

JOE ROGAN - Chappelle's New Special Had 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. Backlash by true viewership.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A few Leftist Elites trying to control the Masses:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have ignored the "critics" ratings for a looong time when it comes to much of anything. Lately though it's all tantamount to censorship and pushing the narrative that TPTB want pushed instead of having people create and inform.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm really glad to see it's some black folks who are getting dissed...can you feel my white privilege now?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I have a friend who can't make a decision on a movie without reading the ratings...

I rarely go out to movies.

I wanted to see The Big Short... missed it due to lack of interest on everyone else's part.

Caught it on Pluto TV free twice...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Good movie

I've got plans to watch something on Netflix...what was it...
old age only means, it'll come back to me when it's not convenient to write it down

it's on the search feature of my phone but I just glanced around and my phone is nowhere to be seen...where did i leave that damn thing?

LOL

what were we chatting about???
:don't know:

and i've had only one beer tonight...maybe it's time for the second one...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Always a good sign!

DAVE CHAPPELLE STICKS and STONES.jpg

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Similar to the idiotic polls that claim that the top 4 DNC communists would beat Trump by double digits if the election was held today. Trump has standing room only at his MAGA rallies, not one these DNC klutzes could fill a library reading room for their rallies.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Caught it on Pluto TV free twice...
So, Pluto is free or has free tv?

edited to add: Next question is "Do they still build the Saturn 5?" I'm going to Pluto for free shit.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Good movie

I've got plans to watch something on Netflix...what was it...
old age only means, it'll come back to me when it's not convenient to write it down

it's on the search feature of my phone but I just glanced around and my phone is nowhere to be seen...where did i leave that damn thing?

LOL

what were we chatting about???
:don't know:

and i've had only one beer tonight...maybe it's time for the second one...
Probably left it in the frig while getting the first beer. :refer:

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Watched last night...funny. He pokes at lgbtxyz, smollett, abortion..." not for it or against, woman's choice..BUT...if you have the baby...dont come after the man for $!! If you have the choice to kill it, a man should have the option to abandon it!!"
MSM don't like it cuz he's right on regarding their agenda.
I highly recommend this show.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Watched last night...funny. He pokes at lgbtxyz, smollett, abortion..." not for it or against, woman's choice..BUT...if you have the baby...dont come after the man for $!! If you have the choice to kill it, a man should have the option to abandon it!!"
MSM don't like it cuz he's right on regarding their agenda.
I highly recommend this show.
I have no intentions of watching it, but I respect and appreciate your critique.

2 thumbs up for that!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I have no intentions of watching it, but I respect and appreciate your critique.

2 thumbs up for that!

At least watch this. His take on jussie smollett. I'm thinkin' that anyone here on gim2 will find it funny.
...and it's less than 5 minutes long.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Dave has always been direct and to the point, maybe not everyone's point, but, he's on his point and there's no deciding which side he falls on, comedy

He makes himself laugh often and his direction on most of it, is a spin of the obvious

Light social messaging, but, it's comedy and it's Dave Chappelle

I enjoyed him before he went nuts, he tore everything up, but he's more refined now and tells the tales with more discipline

it was a Good Show

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Better enjoy Dave now while he is still alive. His nose looks like he snorted up half of Colombia. Reminds me of Rick James at the beginning of his slide.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You can see a lot of his stuff on you tube and it's all pretty good. He's a great comedian for sure. He doesn't just come out and tell a few jokes, he goes at it for an hr or so and so many different shows. He's one of the best in the business. Guess thats why he was offered 50 mil. I think he turned it down though.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You can see a lot of his stuff on you tube and it's all pretty good. He's a great comedian for sure. He doesn't just come out and tell a few jokes, he goes at it for an hr or so and so many different shows. He's one of the best in the business. Guess thats why he was offered 50 mil. I think he turned it down though.
I can't tell his tale but i remember watching him, cutting edge, like watching Ren and Stimpy, most didn't understand, nowadays it's all there is...i was there watching it first run, recording most of it on vhs...LOL

then he disappeared, tales were told...then he said what was on his mind...a white dude, missing a negro, understanding his plight, wondering why he was so weak...and it dawned on me, he was ahead of me

so was Ren, omg

LOL

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
At least watch this. His take on jussie smollett. I'm thinkin' that anyone here on gim2 will find it funny.
...and it's less than 5 minutes long.
Never heard of juicy smullet so that part of the show, i was totally lost

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Never heard of juicy smullet so that part of the show, i was totally lost
You must not have read the thread here either. When the incident first happened I wrote his name as Juicie, Jucee,... about every way I could think of that I thought was funny. YMMV